PDA

View Full Version : The little boy who we donated to for his medical care Jean Baptiste has died

ALS
03-21-2013, 09:19 AM
http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/cb3416fa921411e29a8222000a1f8ccf_7.jpg

La vie est injuste... 😿Mon copain Jean-baptiste nous a quitté ce matin... 😔Il avait toujours le sourire et s'est toujours battu comme un grand jusqu'au bout...❤Bon voyage mon petit pompier ...👼 Je pense fort à ses merveilleux parents Christine et Toinou, Stella sa grande soeur et son frère jumeau Alexandre.. Riposa in pace🙏 #jeanbaptiste💕

Life is unfair... 😿Mon boyfriend Jean-baptiste has left us this morning... 😔Il was always smiling and always fought as a major until the end...❤Bon travel my little firefighter...👼 I think its wonderful parents Christine and Jeffery, Stella, his sister and his twin brother Alexander... Riposa in pace🙏 #jeanbaptiste💕

Bigdan
03-21-2013, 11:04 AM
A nightmare for any parents... :(
Unfair and unbearable.

Junkmale
03-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Yeah..i seen that this morning.
Sad news indeed.
Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

LXND3R
03-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Life is cruel bitch and it sucks it has to be this way :mad:. No child should ever have to go through this. I have much respect for this little boy and his family. Rest In Peace Jean.

Jake04
03-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I hope he enjoyed every moment of his short life here! RIP, JB!

lapinschous
03-21-2013, 07:05 PM
There's nothing in a life with leukemia that's enjoyable unfortunately... everlasting pain, never ending illnesses ... poor boy

lefty12357
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM
I believe at one point they thought he was in remission and there was hope. Life can be very unfair and cruel sometimes. I wish the best for his family.

BrianO1
03-25-2013, 03:12 AM
I just wanted to take a moment to say some things. I'm sure they will sound dumb or corny...but this news upset me quite a bit, so I'm just gonna say what I have to say.

I want to thank all of you, so very much, for joining together, to show this boy some of the wonderful, and beautiful people that exist.

I hope the money we sent was able to make the time JB had left special in some way.

One last toy to make him giggle and laugh

One last trip for him to experience the beauty this world can offer

Or at least medicine to make his last moments here peaceful and pain free

Thank you to Scruffy, without who none of it would have worked. Thank you to all of you. I'm proud to know every single one of you.

alizeefan
03-25-2013, 03:50 AM
Very sad to read indeed , i'm sure he would not want anyone to be sad and simply put to remember him well and live life fully but i can't imagine how the family is feeling .
May life bless them and all with joy as he surely does and always will .

Scruffydog777
03-25-2013, 04:27 AM
Well we have to thank Brian. It was because of his idea that we became involved in this effort to begin with and as I remember, the main purpose of this money was to help with the expenses of the family renting a place in Marseille where he was being treated, so they could spend more time with him and if they were able to spend more time with him because of our efforts, then it was money well spent.

I will stop in a church, maybe Notre Dame and say a few prayers for him and his family while I'm over there.

Scruffydog777
03-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Well I tried stopping by Notre Dame yesterday and again today but there's something going on there this week and the lines were real long so I went to a church by my hotel instead and said a few prayers for Jean Baptiste and his family.