PDA

View Full Version : Europe 1 - On va s'gêner 25-03-2013

lapinschous
03-25-2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.europe1.fr/MediaCenter/Emissions/On-va-s-gener/Sons/On-va-s-gener-25-03-13-1460107/

Here's the podcast...

Now this is crystal clear. "I'm no longer married to Jérémy Chatelain."

User22
03-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah, it seems everyone was right in their speculation.

Fall
03-25-2013, 05:37 PM
http://www.europe1.fr/MediaCenter/Emissions/On-va-s-gener/Sons/On-va-s-gener-25-03-13-1460107/

Here's the podcast...

Now this is crystal clear. "I'm no longer married to Jérémy Chatelain."

This is what I was waiting to hear. Not out of jealousy or that I don't want her to be with the J-man or whatever you might be thinking. :p After all, a happy Zée means a happy Fall (assuming she was happy with the J-man.) But everybody was ready to practically say this for her many months ago. I wanted to hear it from her before I accepted it as the truth. Honestly I wish it had worked out between them, but if it wasn't meant to be, well, damn. I hope Alizée and her daughter move forward from this, and if the recent comments on here about the J-man are true, well I hope he makes a change for the better. :cool:

lapinschous
03-25-2013, 07:14 PM
The J-Man ... You actually made me laugh ! :)))

Alright , now we have to hope that she's not gonna make the same mistake with her next lover... Especially if it's Matt Pokora, because the same scenario would be likely to repeat itself. Alizée said that she wanted another child... I hope she'll have it with the right guy.

ALS
03-25-2013, 07:38 PM
That story about the lawsuit between Alizée and Myleen the other day made me sit up and take notice. We had heard early on that the J-Man had turned Alizée against Myleen back in the early days right after he married her. Maybe it was he who initiated that rights lawsuit to finally put the final nail in the coffin to make sure that relationship never had a chance of occurring again.

Alizée may have finally woke up and realized the kind of man she married nine and half years ago. There is a whole lot of denial and ignoring the signs that are right in front of your face when you're in love. They don't call it the seven year itch for nothing.