PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what Alizée is doing right now ...

brad
06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
I can't seem to get any work done today, I keep day dreaming about Alizée :(

It is 2:30 PM here .. so it is about 8:30 PM in France right now. I bet she is at home with her daughter, maybe watching some weird French TV or something ... One thing is for sure. She is definitly somewhere, and she is doing something .. :)

Maybe she is reading this thread right now... WOW!

*waves to Alizée* (just in case)

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Small chance but hey, who knows :P
(waves too :D)

guess they're dining now, if not, she's prolly spending time with her family.
It's just a dream of mine, but i really hope she's recording another beautifull song now, can't wait to hear more from her :)

brampower
06-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Or working on the 3rd album !! :D

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 04:41 PM
That's kinda what i meant :P
According to the letter, she should be singing every now and then to get her album done when she comes back:D

brad
06-29-2006, 04:49 PM
well it is 10:50 PM in Paris now ... she is prolly getting a lil sleepy right now .. lol

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 04:57 PM
it's 11pm here now, and i'm not getting sleepy a lil bit, but at the other hand, i didn't had to raise a child today :P
Must be exhausting for her

nate714
06-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Now I understand why you've slowded down with your website, you're too busy thinking about her to make subtitles and compress movies!!!!!!

Just Kidding. But seriously... :(

brad
06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Now I understand why you've slowded down with your website, you're too busy thinking about her to make subtitles and compress movies!!!!!!

Just Kidding. But seriously... :(

lol .. i have about 6 ready to upload already. I thought I would slow down a little, since there isn't an unlimited quantity of videos / interviews. I will add two more videos tonight to keep the natives happy .. :)

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 05:24 PM
What are you going to upload tonight then ? :)
( we're kinda getting off-topic here)

Brianh
06-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Ah your all probably right, she is probably spending time with her family. I hope as much as she can, I'm sure she probably doesn't see a ton of Jeremy with his new album out, and as soon as her third one comes out she will be busy as well. Chances are she will probably lighten the schedule a bit because she does have a family now, but thats just a guess.

Matrix
06-30-2006, 05:47 AM
Alizee could be surfing this website, sure. Alizee has stated that she surfs the internet and no doubt she has typed in Alizee on Google and visited all the Alizee websites just to have a peek. You have to assume that Alizee looks at websites and is curious as to what people are saying about her. I know I would if I was famous.

I bet right now, Alizee is on the telephone, with her baby in her arms talking to her friend Jenifer about what she purchased at the mall in Paris and at same time watching the French team play World Cup Soccer on TV, with a book Learn English the Easy Way sitting on a table in front of her.

Selphi3
06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
it's 12:30 about now, and she's prolly lunching now, feeding her baby and trying to get a bite herself :P
i wonder what she would take as lunch, i guess it's croissants with jus d'orange :)
She doesn't seem the type to me which has to have a luxe lunch with loads of everything, and servants ready to make anything she'd like

Alizee could be surfing this website, sure. Alizee has stated that she surfs the internet and no doubt she has typed in Alizee on Google and visited all the Alizee websites just to have a peek. You have to assume that Alizee looks at websites and is curious as to what people are saying about her. I know I would if I was famous.

Maybe she knows this site since it was put online, maybe she's one of the guests thats looking around in the forums, who nows :)
if not, i bet it doens't take too long before she discovers the site but somewhere i think she won't register and talk along, would be a nice thought though :)

nate714
06-30-2006, 06:39 AM

I bet right now, Alizee is on the telephone, with her baby in her arms talking to her friend Jenifer about what she purchased at the mall in Paris and at same time watching the French team play World Cup Soccer on TV, with a book Learn English the Easy Way sitting on a table in front of her.

I don't think she shops at her local mall.

Even though she speaks English, I but she'd rather read the fansites written in her native language.

Speaking of Natives, I wonder what Brad posted for us in the Updates Section!!

Selphi3
06-30-2006, 07:37 AM
I don't think she shops at her local mall.

Even though she speaks English, I but she'd rather read the fansites written in her native language.

Speaking of Natives, I wonder what Brad posted for us in the Updates Section!!

You got a point there but she didn't take english class for nothing :P
would be a waste of time for a popstar, and maybe she wants to know about her fans worldwide a little too, wouldn't be suprised by it.

Kamakzie
07-04-2006, 01:13 AM
I hope Alizee puts out a new album soon but if she wants more time off thats her prerogative. Whenever she gets it out I'm sure it will be way better than anything Britney Spears or these other cardboard cutout popstars we have over here..

Amigo!
09-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I can't seem to get any work done today, I keep day dreaming about Alizée :(

It is 2:30 PM here .. so it is about 8:30 PM in France right now. I bet she is at home with her daughter, maybe watching some weird French TV or something ... One thing is for sure. She is definitly somewhere, and she is doing something .. :)

Maybe she is reading this thread right now... WOW!

*waves to Alizée* (just in case)

well its just after 4:00am as of this post, maybe she's still asleep, dreaming about her debut.

maybe she is awake, with her family, in anticipation of the day to come

yes she is definitely somewhere, and she's definitely doing something.
kind of gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :wub:

welcome back lili *waves* :)

Cooney
09-26-2007, 10:28 PM
04h30, she's certainly up by now. The show starts at 06h00, and even if she's not on until the end, there's tons to do before doing an appearance like this.

Just as she is preparing, so too, am I. I took the end of the day off at work, and am at home now. I've got the radio stream going. I'm booting my second computer to pull up our fansite homepage to keep the large webcam image constantly on. I've got the recording software set, and I've done my pre-show save checks.

Pot of spaghetti cooking, settling in for the duration.

The calm before the storm. Peace, but filled with anticipation.

Deepwaters
09-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Well . . . she probably should be asleep. But my feeling is, she's not. Which means she probably couldn't sleep very well, and has now gotten up early. She will buzz herself out on nerves, and be able to get through the interview a few hours from now just fine. And then she'll probably come home and collapse.

Or not. Maybe she'll be so wired she will have to check out this and other fan sites to see what the reaction to the interview was. Plus the radio station's web site to see if there are comments there (which there will be). And considering the demands of motherhood on top of all that, she probably won't get much sleep at all until tomorrow night, and will be a zombie.

Temporarily, let's hope. ;)

Edit: Cooney beat me to it. Yeah, that's probably why she's awake now.

rwd716
09-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I hope Alizee puts out a new album soon but if she wants more time off thats her prerogative. Whenever she gets it out I'm sure it will be way better than anything Britney Spears or these other cardboard cutout popstars we have over here..

Uhh you do know about the new album right? And, I dunno, the new single on the radio today, lol!

Dang, we keep having these guys pop in not even knowing, lol. Nice surprise though, imo.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
09-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Uhh you do know about the new album right? And, I dunno, the new single on the radio today, lol!

Dang, we keep having these guys pop in not even knowing, lol. Nice surprise though, imo.

Note how he wrote that last year....

Rev
09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
By now she is up, probably showered, and is likely doing her hair.

JCC
09-27-2007, 12:29 AM

rwd...he wrote that message back in July of Last year!..lol Cut him some slack. :p

heyamigo
09-27-2007, 12:41 AM
probably takin a dump

Amigo!
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
probably takin a dump

:blink: ..........................

Deus_Ex
09-27-2007, 12:46 AM
probably takin a dump

:blink: ..........................

if that's your thing, then i'm not judging you.

heyamigo
09-27-2007, 12:50 AM
well that's how i like to start the day off...

Rev
09-27-2007, 12:59 AM
well that's how i like to start the day off...

She's way past that. Makeup time.