PDA

View Full Version : Time to get AliZeerious

Quinetiam
04-02-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm talking about Pirate-Zee.

I'm talking about Torrents and Bayfiles.

Hold on... Let me explain.

You guys make some excellent videos, wallpaper, and pics and montages etc. ,time to get that stuff out there... and I don't mean on Youtube.

There is a Zeerious lack of good Alizee media on the Torrent sites.

Never-mind the B.S., Torrent sites like PirateBay are more safe and secure than your must trusted internet services.

Time to use that huge and untapped media playground for Zee-promtion.

We are talking FORCE MULTIPLIER here.

I was a professional DISINFO/Conspiracy operative with 10,000,000+ page hits at BeforeItsNews and had(sold) a site www-scarletwhore-com

I had 3 million+ Youtube views and 26,000 forum pages at GLP and LOP and ATS.

My point.

If you are Zeerious about your ZEE...

:fight:

lapinschous
04-02-2013, 08:30 AM
i'm already sharing my 110GB of pure Liliness on DC++ , how long would it take to put in on the bay?

Quinetiam
04-06-2013, 04:11 AM
Not long.

Bayfiles are direct download and of course Torrenets depend on seeders.

Suprisingly there is not much Alizee material on Torrents, mostly older stuff.

I know of one wallapaper collection that has 4million+ downloads and Alizee is in it.

Marka
04-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Good thread! Put your stuff online, lapinschous... 110 GB sounds much, but if you have access to a 24/7 computer with unlimited internet access, you can seed it. I will download it and seed it to (up to my abilites, of course :) 110 GB is a serious amount of material!).

Hint: break it down into multiple max 10GB torrents and seed them separately, that way it will be easier for everyone :)

EDIT: what is DC+?

lapinschous
04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
nah , Matevz , fuck the bay, just download DC+ and join the hub ;) http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956

Marka
04-06-2013, 02:25 PM
nah , Matevz , fuck the bay, just download DC+ and join the hub ;) http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956

Bay is THE site. Ok, I'll join the dc++ :)