PDA

View Full Version : New clip on M6 today

aFrenchie
11-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Snatcher, I've seen that clip you linked at AF (broadcast on TV today):
http://www.alizee-forum.com/ltopic,14666,0,asc,585.html
The voice says that rumors said that Mylène didn't want to sponsor Alizée anymore but that an official denial stopped that rumor. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ben
11-17-2006, 11:38 AM
I assume they're referring to this:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,6441,.html
Do note the date of that thread, though.

aFrenchie
11-17-2006, 12:16 PM
The commentator has no clue at all then? Because he just adds after that that 3 years later, her 3rd opus should come soon anyway, as if the end of the rumor were still true today...

Ben
11-17-2006, 12:19 PM
The commentator has no clue at all then?
Yeah, pretty much.

C-4
11-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the update. Any news on Alizée's return brightens my day.
Stephen

Moe
11-17-2006, 01:39 PM
yarrr, i thought it will have more info :p

still need a translation...:P

anyways still gonna wait for hit machine tommrow

aFrenchie
11-17-2006, 03:16 PM
still need a translation...:PFrench:
Nous voici en mars 2003. Le deuxième album d'Alizée voit le jour, il arrive directement à la deuxième place des charts mais son succès est mitigé. Après "J'en ai marre", un deuxième single, "J'ai pas vingt ans" arrive pour rebooster l'album et annoncer la tournée. Mais rien ne s'annonce comme prévu et on annonce même que Mylène Farmer ne souhaite plus s'occuper de la carrière de la lolita. Un démenti officiel mettra un terme à ces rumeurs et même si on l'attend depuis trois ans, le nouvel opus d'Alizée ne devrait pas tarder.

English:
Here we are in March of 2003. Alizée's second album is released, it directly reaches second place in the charts but it has lukewarm success. After "J'en ai marre", a second single, "J'ai pas vingt ans" is out to boost the album and announce her tour. But nothing happens according to plan and it's even said that Mylène Farmer doesn't want to manage the career of the lolita anymore. An official denial will stop those rumors and even if we're waiting for three years, Alizée's new opus shouldn't take long now.

P.S. garçoncanadien, you can fix my English part if you want ;)
P.S.2. Done (improved by garçoncanadien, thanks to you)

RMJ
11-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks aFrenchie for the translation. :)

RMJ
11-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Btw... Vote for Lili !

http://www.m6.fr/html/musique/hitmachine/sondage.shtml

It may be important for tomorrows show !

Luc
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks aFrenchie for the translation :) And of course I voted for Moi Lolita !

aFrenchie
11-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks aFrenchie for the translation
I've just edited it to add garçoncanadien's improvements.

And of course I voted for Moi Lolita !
Did too, but no result seeable? :confused:

Luc
11-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Did too, but no result seeable? :confused:I was also looking for the running score but couldn't find it either :confused:

bt_bird_90
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
I voted... what did I just vote for?

brad
11-17-2006, 05:59 PM
thanks afrenchie / garconcandien .. i also just voted :D

Twitch
11-17-2006, 06:39 PM
I voted... what did I just vote for?
Your voting to decide what 10 songs are chosen from the list of songs taken from the last 15 years that are worthy of remaining unforgettable.

Senshi87
11-17-2006, 07:09 PM
yay i voted correct then :=)

Senshi87
11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
i guess this is superb news??? :S

newalizeefan
11-17-2006, 07:25 PM
French:
Nous voici en mars 2003. Le deuxième album d'Alizée voit le jour, il arrive directement à la deuxième place des charts mais son succès est mitigé. Après "J'en ai marre", un deuxième single, "J'ai pas vingt ans" arrive pour rebooster l'album et annoncer la tournée. Mais rien ne s'annonce comme prévu et on annonce même que Mylène Farmer ne souhaite plus s'occuper de la carrière de la lolita. Un démenti officiel mettra un terme à ces rumeurs et même si on l'attend depuis trois ans, le nouvel opus d'Alizée ne devrait pas tarder.

English:
Here we are in March of 2003. Alizée's second album is released, it directly reaches second place in the charts but it has lukewarm success. After "J'en ai marre", a second single, "J'ai pas vingt ans" is out to boost the album and announce her tour. But nothing happens according to plan and it's even said that Mylène Farmer doesn't want to manage the career of the lolita anymore. An official denial will stop those rumors and even if we're waiting for three years, Alizée's new opus shouldn't take long now.

P.S. garçoncanadien, you can fix my English part if you want ;)
P.S.2. Done (improved by garçoncanadien, thanks to you)

im so damn confused...
is this FROM 2003 or is it from 2006?
i voted, (for alizee), but i dont know what its for.

Sir Wood
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Btw... Vote for Lili !

http://www.m6.fr/html/musique/hitmachine/sondage.shtml

It may be important for tomorrows show !

Your voting to decide what 10 songs are chosen from the list of songs taken from the last 15 years that are worthy of remaining unforgettable.

Done! Let us know how the show turns out. ;)

riva2model64
11-17-2006, 08:05 PM
any Alizée vid is news
thanks for the translation aFrenchie/garçoncanadien

and I just voted yay

newalizeefan
11-18-2006, 05:06 AM
those frenchies better not forget about alizee.
how can they forget about the most beautiful woman on this earth.

O Rly
11-18-2006, 05:19 AM
those frenchies better not forget about alizee.
how can they forget about the most beautiful woman on this earth.

Nah, they'll play it. I woted for it too, btw.

RMJ
11-18-2006, 05:27 AM
Quoting myself from the AF board. :)

http://www.alizee-forum.com/ptopic,708885.html#708885
Today, in Hit Machine show, Lili got 3rd place.

People (Lo, Emilie, Alizéen...), on French board reports that they showed clips of several singles (ML, Gourm, JPVA, JEAM), bits of her live concert and other performances, too. The reportage was said to be quite long, which of course is awesome ! And the host was flattering her by saying things like that she was the true Lolita and her style was original and unique.

Emilie tried to capture it but her DVD recorder failed just when they were about to show Lili ! :( Hopefully someone else got it on "tape".

O Rly
11-18-2006, 05:57 AM
awww... but someone else probably recorded it.
And yay for Alizée!

Senshi87
11-18-2006, 06:38 AM
gotta be someone that recorded it :D

RMJ
11-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Hit Machine video is now available !

Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o5mwzwwwfy

Thanks again to Touch from MFI !
http://www.mf-international.com/viewtopic.php?t=3750

Would be awesome if someone ( you know who :) ) could make translation of it. :) I understand only tiny part of it but what I understand was all good. :)

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 08:32 AM
thy will be done RMJ.

RMJ
11-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Youpi !

Cooney
11-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Blarg, what the hell file type is that? It says it's an mpg, but my system (which has most codecs known to man) won't play it readily. I had to break out SUPER in order to get it to show. Anybody know offhand what it's encoded with?

All that aside, it's a great clip! I won't even try and translate it (this is pretty far out of my league), but I can understand enough to say that yes, it does seem entirely complimentary. The host at the beginning explains the concept of the vote (deciding the 10 songs that deserve to not be forgotten), and says that they have already picked seven (which surprises the guy in the red shirt). He proceeds to say that they are going to talk about the top three, and in third, voted by the fans, is Moi... Lolita.

As they go in to the interview and voice over, they talk about how they feel Alizée is the true, original Lolita, and how she has a unique style all her own that seperates her from folks like Britney, Christina, and their clones (though I think the man at the desk acknowledges Britney's "Hit Me Baby" as possible inspiration for the school-girl style). It says that the Lolita image is one that transcends the restrictions of time (it's a universal idea), and that Alizée, as a 15 year old, captured that idea. They discuss a bit of the background of Alizée with Laurant, and how Moi... Lolita was number one in a huge list of countries. What the hosts are saying at the end interests me, but I'm not sure on the meaning, so will wait for a better speaker to fill us in with the details. I think that's about as much summary as I can give without ranging in to speculation or attempting direct translation.

RMJ
11-18-2006, 08:52 AM
It's standard MPEG-2 video with MP2 audio.

Plays fine on my computer which has only FFDShow installed.

Cooney
11-18-2006, 09:12 AM
It's standard MPEG-2 video with MP2 audio.

Plays fine on my computer which has only FFDShow installed.

Hmm, wierd. Windows Media Player won't play it for me (codec error). WMC loaded it up just fine a moment about - I'll see what I can find.

I love the high quality of this clip!

Twitch
11-18-2006, 09:31 AM
I can't believe a Celine Dion song came in first place :P. Who voted for that? Although for the record I don't find her early French music as annoying as her English stuff. But for the translation I'm still downloading it but it is usually only a problem understanding their French accent than the French itself, but translating aFrenchie's transcripts aren't really a problem. Just thought I'd toss that in there for when future videos show up, and help with the translations are needed. And thanks for posting the links for the video RMJ.

aFrenchie
11-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Downloading...
I have to go soon but I'll post at least the French text very quickly, I promise. Translation will follow later as usual (I'll PM it to garçoncanadien first so he can improve my English :)). Looks like the file is huge though. If it's very long, maybe gc (or Twitch) can translate themselves from the transcript I'll post. I'll only have to verify if all French expressions has been caught correctly ;)

RMJ
11-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Btw... As a side note, I added one comment to my original description on AF board later but forgot to post it here... It's kinda important fact. :)

Here's quote what I said about the show:

(btw... The show was shot at Wednesday and the voting had actually ended by then, too... So this is "true" results of voting, not influenced by Alizée fan sites (we started to vote yesterday)... So, she's really still in hearts of French people ! )

As you can understand, we didn't vote her to 3rd place. French people did. :) If we'd started to vote earlier, we could have put her to first place easily. But we didn't know about the vote till yesterday... But maybe it was better this way anyways. Now we can see what the real order is without fan boards manipulating the voting.

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 10:30 AM
man, the timecode is messed up. I can't remember everything and write it down after I've heard the whole clip:

Problem is, if I run the video after 1min, and pause it to write down stuff, the video skips back to the beginning if I click play again. What to do?

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 10:35 AM
shhhhh aFrenchie don't tell me the answer I want to have a shot at transcripting the dialogue, and then look at your answer key afterwards ;)

RMJ
11-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Which player ?

Works fine for me on MPC (Media Player Classic). Try it if you haven't already. Also, you can try VLC if it works better.

Or once possibility is to open it on VirtualDubMod.

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 10:43 AM
it is Windows Media Player Version 10

RMJ
11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Well, that most likely is the problem. :blink:

aFrenchie
11-18-2006, 11:03 AM
shhhhh aFrenchie don't tell me the answer I want to have a shot at transcripting the dialogue, and then look at your answer key afterwards ;)
^^^ gc, skip that post if you don't want to see my own French version before you give it a try by yourself!
(and don't cheat, I keep an eye on you ;))

Who said I don't type very quickly??? :) (and downloading 110 MB first is to be included in my timing)
Here's the French text already. I may have time to translate now quickly and post my English version to garçoncanadien soon...

French:
[Charly] Nous vous avons questionnés cette semaine. Nous vous avons posé la question originale de savoir quelles étaient pour vous les dix chansons de ces quinze dernières années qui mériteraient de rester inoubliables.
[Lulu] Elles vont le rester d'ailleurs Charly
[Charly] Exactement
[Lulu] ....puisque le public ne se trompe jamais.
[Charly] Voilà
[Lulu] Voilà
[Charly] Nous en connaissons déjà sept.
[Lulu] Déjà ?
[Charly] Eh oui.. Eh oui, ça va vite. Voilà pourquoi nous allons maintenant entrer directement dans le trio de tête. Quelles sont les trois chansons qui méritent de rester inoubliables ? C'est vous qui décidez. Alors à la troisième position, vous avez voté pour :
[Voice] A la troisième place de notre classement des chansons inoubliables, on trouve le tube d'une lolita. "Moi Lolita" d'Alizée, 15 ans. Dès son premier titre, Alizée devient un véritable phénomène, et pour cause, elle incarne la lolita au sens propre, à savoir une nymphette aguicheuse.
[Rémi] Elle est repérée par le duo Boutonnat-Farmer, qui lui produisent des chansons qui auraient pu d'ailleurs à mon sens (être) d'excellents titres pour Mylène Farmer, mais qui deviennent euh... qui deviennent pour l'occasion des titres pour Alizée. Avec à peu près les mêmes composantes, avec des textes peut-être un tout petit peu plus tendancieux.
[Clips]
[Rémi] Clairement, il y avait cette double connotation euh... public jeune et puis, l'autre côté, la fillette lycéenne qui pouvait faire fantasmer quand même plus d'un nombre
[Voice] La Lolita, ça fait fantasmer depuis cinquante ans, date de sortie du best-seller de Nabokov, repris par le cinéma ou encore par les mangas japonais. La Lolita traverse les époques et les frontières, et Alizée surfe sur ce mythe et devient une star internationale. Numéro un en Italie, au Japon, en Israël, en Espagne, en Allemagne, en Russie, en Pologne, en Hollande
[Clip awards: not French girl: "Aliz-ee-ee-eeh!" [English pronunciation! :D] / Alizée: Merci beaucoup]
[Voice] La French lolita cartonne mais au delà de ça, elle va rester dans les mémoires parce que c'est la dernière du genre.
[Rémi] La lolita, dans le marché du disque, j'ai pas la sensation qu'aujourd'hui on exploite ce filon. On s'est arrêté... Moi, pour moi la dernière lolita, c'était Alizée.
[Voice] Et Britney Spears alors ?
[Rémi] Britney, ça a démarré en fait, à mon sens, comme une lolita...
[B.S. clip]
[Rémi] ...puis je pense que ça a été orchestré brillamment et que, on a vite passé de la lolita en lycéenne à la lolita string, et euh.. et puis après, plus que le string d'ailleurs...
[Voice] Eh bien oui, la lolita fantasmatique disparait. Maintenant quand une post-ado se lance dans la chanson, elle adopte le style femme fatale.
[more clips]
[Voice] Bon, soit c'est une autre méthode tout aussi efficace, côté augmentation de la testostérone, mais pas aussi révolutionnaire que notre Alizée, qui avec son style unique nous aura tous marqués. Enfin, surtout les messieurs.
[Charly] Nous allons d'étonnement en étonnement dans ce classement car effectivement, "Moi Lolita"... Vous avez donc décidé qu'à la troisième place, eh bien c'était Alizée et que par conséquent cette chanson allait traverser les décennies.
[Gilles] Ah, y a pas de mystères, trois millions de disques vendus en un temps record, évidemment ça marque les esprits
[Charly] Exactement... (cut)

English:
[Charly] We asked you this week. We asked you this original question about, in your opinion, which were the ten songs in these past 15 years that deserve to stay unforgettable.
[Lulu] They will be unforgettable anyway, Charly
[Charly] Exactly
[Lulu] ....since the public is never wrong.
[Charly] Voila
[Lulu] Voila
[Charly] We already know seven of them.
[Lulu] Already?
[Charly] Yes.. Yes, it happens quickly. So that's why we're going to start with the top three right now. Which are the three songs that deserve to remain unforgettable? It's you who decide. So, in third place, you voted for:
[Voice] In third place in our list of unforgettable songs, we find a hit by a Lolita. "Moi Lolita" by Alizée, 15 years old. Since her first title, Alizée became a real phenomenon, and for good reason - she embodies a clean Lolita, that is to say an enticing little nymph.
[Rémi] She was spotted by the Boutonnat-Farmer duo, who produced songs for her which by the way could have been, in my opinion, excellent songs for Mylène Farmer, but which become for the time being songs for Alizée. With about the same components, with lyrics that maybe tend a little bit towards something more concrete.
[Clips]
[Rémi] Clearly, there was that double connotation err... young audience and then, on the other side of the coin, the little high-school girl who could make lots of people fantasize.
[Voice] The Lolita, it has been fantasized about for 50 years, which was the release date of the bestseller by Nabokov, renewed by the cinema or by the Japanese mangas as well. The Lolita travels across time and space, and Alizée rides this wave to become an international star. Number one in Italy, in Japan, in Israel, in Spain, in Germany, in Russia, in Poland, in the Netherlands
[Clip awards: not French girl: "Aliz-ee-ee-eeh!" [English pronunciation! :D] / Alizée: Thank you very much]
[Voice] The French Lolita did pretty well, but even more so, she will be dear to our memories because she's the last one of that genre.
[Rémi] The Lolita, in the music market, I'm not under the impression that this trick is still used nowadays. It's been dropped... For me, the last Lolita was Alizée.
[Voice] And Britney Spears then?
[Rémi] Britney, it started in fact, in my mind, like a Lolita...
[B.S. clip]
[Rémi] ...and I think that it's been brilliantly managed and that it quickly moved from a high-school Lolita to a "G-string" Lolita, and err.. and then it only stayed as the G-string...
[Voice] And yes, the apparition-like Lolita disappeared. Now, when someone in early adulthood goes into singing, she adopts the "femme fatale" style.
[more clips]
[Voice] Well, it's another just as efficient method, that pumps up the testosterone, but not as revolutionary as our Alizée who, with her unique style will have touched us all. Well, especially the men.
[Charly] We go from surprise to surprise in this list because "Moi Lolita" indeed,... So you decided that in third place, it was Alizée, and therefore this song is going to resonate across the decades.
[Gilles] Ah, there’s no mystery, three million discs sold in record time, it obviously leaves a mark in our minds
[Charly] Exactly... (cut)

brad
11-18-2006, 01:32 PM
yay! i am downloading it now. mediafire seems like a good alternative to rapidshare. I am getting great download speeds without paying anything :D

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 02:49 PM
aFrenchie has completed his translation, so it's on the way guys, it's on the way...

aFrenchie
11-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I have edited my post in page 4, it now has the English translation added. Thanks to garçoncanadien for improving my English ;).

brad
11-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I have edited my post in page 4, it now has the English translation added. Thanks to garçoncanadien for improving my English ;).

thanks aFrenchie!

aFrenchie
11-18-2006, 04:34 PM
The G-string thing in the translation: garçoncanadien told me that it sounded extremely sexual as I put it.
What the guy actually means is that you first saw Britney Spears as a high-school girl in her clips, then wearing G-strings, then you were under the impression that only her G-strings were to be seen in her clips... If someone can suggest a better sentence than mine in the translation, please suggest me one and I'll re-edit that sentence.
Or tell me if it's just correct as I put it.
Thanks.

O Rly
11-18-2006, 04:39 PM
The G-string thing in the translation: garçoncanadien told me that it sounded extremely sexual as I put it.
What the guy actually means is that you first saw Britney Spears as a high-school girl in her clips, then wearing G-strings, then you were under the impression that only her G-strings were to be seen in her clips... If someone can suggest a better sentence than mine in the translation, please suggest me one and I'll re-edit that sentence.
Or tell me if it's just correct as I put it.
Thanks.

Naw, it's all good, didn't sound like that at all.

Thanks for the translation btw!

RMJ
11-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks aFrenchie. :)

And garçoncanadien, too, of course. :)

garçoncanadien
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
by the way I am only the opinion of one person :)

That's absolutely fine if you think I was exaggerating a bit, in which case I fully support aFrenchie's translation of that sentence :)

Cooney
11-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the translation work guys! It's much appreciated.

I'm glad to see I wasn't inventing things in what I thought I heard, but I certainly missed some stuff. Time to study!

garçoncanadien
11-19-2006, 09:53 AM
a subtitle file will be available in a day or two from me.

sorrrrrry, technical difficulties, may take a little longer now.

garçoncanadien
11-19-2006, 05:01 PM
hi everybody, thanks to brad for helping me to sort out technical difficulties, and here it is!

Geech
11-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the translation aFrenchie.

Ben
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
hi everybody, thanks to brad for helping me to sort out technical difficulties, and here it is!
Nice! Thanks garçon and everyone else. :)

brad
11-19-2006, 07:14 PM
here is a version with the subtitles merged with video

>> Video with subtitles (http://moi-alizee.us/wasp/wasp.swf?theFile=http://moi-alizee.us/media/2006-11-00-Les-10-Chansons-inoubilables-Hit-Machine.flv&theVolume=50&startPlayingOnload=yes&popUpHelp=no&videoSmoothing=yes)

vctralca
11-20-2006, 12:18 PM
HEy nice thx for the video:)

C-4
11-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Brittany Spears, and all the other American "would-be" divas cannot lay a finger on Alizée's talent, looks, appeal, or anything else that Alizée possess's.
They are all just slutty impersonator's and pretenders to Alizée's throne.
Long live Mon Ange!

Amelie
11-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Brittany Spears, and all the other American "would-be" divas cannot lay a finger on Alizée's talent, looks, appeal, or anything else that Alizée possess's.
They are all just slutty impersonator's and pretenders to Alizée's throne.
Long live Mon Ange!

maybe Britney not Brittany? i totally agree with you...
(not really totally, i think, that Mylene is better, but i know, that in this forum there is no one who is listening what i'm saying...)

O Rly
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
maybe Britney not Brittany? i totally agree with you...
(not really totally, i think, that Mylene is better, but i know, that in this forum there is no one who is listening what i'm saying...)

Yup! :p That's just normal, hence the name of the forum...

cane17
11-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Good job on on Lili geting 3rd place and those other Artists in the States should not be in the same sentence as Alizée.:cool:

Sir Wood
11-20-2006, 09:09 PM
here is a version with the subtitles merged with video

>> Video with subtitles (http://moi-alizee.us/wasp/wasp.swf?theFile=http://moi-alizee.us/media/2006-11-00-Les-10-Chansons-inoubilables-Hit-Machine.flv&theVolume=50&startPlayingOnload=yes&popUpHelp=no&videoSmoothing=yes)
Thanks for the video & subtitles guys!

Like others mentioned, had we gotten early words on voting, I'm sure we could have pushed her to #1.

mal
03-10-2007, 03:59 AM
Wow interesting vid. Thanks for the trans. No. 1 in so many countries. and now voted no. 3 all time important song. amazing.

Machzero
03-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Love the videos guys...it's too bad I don't have a collection for all these. there are a lot to got through. I don't suppose all the links could be placed on one page some where? I know thats a lot to ask, but it would be cool to see a list of all video and a brief discription all on one page. Sort of like a reference page.... Just an idea. Love the videos and the information. Thank you all for those who contribute and share.

Moe
03-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Love the videos guys...it's too bad I don't have a collection for all these. there are a lot to got through. I don't suppose all the links could be placed on one page some where? I know thats a lot to ask, but it would be cool to see a list of all video and a brief discription all on one page. Sort of like a reference page.... Just an idea. Love the videos and the information. Thank you all for those who contribute and share.

http://vdb.alizee.cz/

Zack -Alizee Lover-
06-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Hit Machine video is now available !

Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o5mwzwwwfy

Thanks again to Touch from MFI !
http://www.mf-international.com/viewtopic.php?t=3750

Would be awesome if someone ( you know who :) ) could make translation of it. :) I understand only tiny part of it but what I understand was all good. :)

RMJ do you still have that video? i cant download prolly cuze mediafire removed it.