Quinetiam
04-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Mea Culpa,

Rocket
04-12-2013, 11:08 AM
:hmm::confused: I don't get it but....!

lapinschous
04-12-2013, 11:39 AM
He admits hiding his alizée fandom to his wife/gf.

well I for one don't have this problem since my gf is just as loyal to lili.

Future Raptor Ace
04-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Mea Culpa,
Why are you hiding it? There is nothing wrong with being a fan and im sure your wife/girlfriend wouldn't mind. Honestly when I told women im a fan of this french singer Alizee it opened up the door to an interesting conservation. It usually proceeds in they telling you someone they are a fan of.

ALS
04-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Why would you hide Alizée from a wife or girl friend. At least your significant other is well aware that the "OTHER" woman in your life is living on an Island in Mediterranean. She has nothing to worry about as far as the possibility of your straying off the reservation as they say. As long as you're not planning European vacation including a stop on Corsica with out her it should never be an issue.

Rocket
04-12-2013, 01:06 PM
He admits hiding his alizée fandom to his wife/gf.

well I for one don't have this problem since my gf is just as loyal to lili.

Is she a member here lapinschous?:pray:

pepelepew
04-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Alizee is not hidden from my wife, but she doesn't understand why I would be a fan of anyone that I can't understand the lyrics or language. I think because of Alizee's beauty, she wonders what my true motives are. The fact that she doesn't get it, makes it impossible to explain. If I were in her shoes I probably wouldn't understand either. I am not into the lyrics of any song as much as I enjoy the melody and the passion of the voices. The only time the lyrics are important is when the melody or power is not present. I think it is an inherited trait because my dad loved all kinds of music, but couldn't tell you the words of any song. Also much of the music I listened to growing up in the 60's and 70's had many songs that made it difficult to hear the lyrics anyway and much of the time it was by design by the artists. Most of the old rockers were such great musicians the lyrics didn't matter anyway.

lapinschous
04-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Is she a member here lapinschous?:pray:

"Unfortunately" she's more into horses and poneys than she is interested in computers (she once created a profile on alizée france though if i remember well) , and even though her english is way better than mine she's too afraid of making mistakes and only talks in english when she has to :( http://oi49.tinypic.com/51r48p.jpg

Rocket
04-12-2013, 03:26 PM
"Unfortunately" she's more into horses and poneys than she is interested in computers (she once created a profile on alizée france though if i remember well) , and even though her english is way better than mine she's too afraid of making mistakes and only talks in english when she has to :( http://oi49.tinypic.com/51r48p.jpg

You two look so cute together! hee hee! ;) :)))

Lili4ever
04-12-2013, 03:32 PM
send her to me, lappy. I have 12 horses and ponies

lapinschous
04-12-2013, 03:46 PM
send her to me, lappy. I have 12 horses and ponies

Wow really ? :yikes: That'd be heaven for her :aha: But she'd be a jailbait for you :D

You two look so cute together! hee hee! ;) :)))

Grmmbll :angry:

now that my anger has faded away, I must admit that i've got a little bit of horse in me http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/happies/faces2/140.gif

:giggle:

Rocket
04-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Wow really ? :yikes: That'd be heaven for her :aha: But she'd be a jailbait for you :D

Grmmbll :angry:

now that my anger has faded away, I must admit that i've got a little bit of horse in me http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/happies/faces2/140.gif

:giggle:

Awww sowwy! Big Hugs!:wub: As for the horse part; how 'little' are we talking about? ;)

Future Raptor Ace
04-12-2013, 05:12 PM
LOL this is fun to watch :dance:

Fall
04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Well this thread took a strange turn :blink::p

Anyway, I had a girlfriend a while ago, I showed her a bunch of things, Michael Jackson, Alizée, even SNSD. She liked that I could MJ-dance, and that I could speak a little French. I took the first of two beginners courses at the Alliance Française so, baaaaarely, but hey it's something :D She did gave me a weird look when I showed her a K-Pop video (this was before Gangnam Style :noway:) but she didn't mind a bit. Once when I was taking her home I showed her the video for ÀCC (I was starting to really really like her then :D:o) with the device plugged into the car stereo. She seemed to like it.

Rocket
04-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Well this thread took a strange turn :blink::p

Anyway, I had a girlfriend a while ago, I showed her a bunch of things, Michael Jackson, Alizée, even SNSD. She liked that I could MJ-dance, and that I could speak a little French. I took the first of two beginners courses at the Alliance Française so, baaaaarely, but hey it's something :D She did gave me a weird look when I showed her a K-Pop video (this was before Gangnam Style :noway:) but she didn't mind a bit. Once when I was taking her home I showed her the video for ÀCC (I was starting to really really like her then :D:o) with the device plugged into the car stereo. She seemed to like it.

I'm a fan of Girl's Generation! :)

lapinschous
04-12-2013, 07:43 PM
these days mainstream K-pop is way too superficial... Light years away from Lili's natural beauty. I honestly can't stand the fake smiles, and other forced facial expressions of GG or G.Na , okay I kinda like Hyuna but i'll stick to the japanese side with AKB48 , berryz, morning musume , ikimono gakari etc...

ALS
04-12-2013, 09:45 PM
pepelepew, It's all how you approach the subject of Alizée with your wife.

Like I tell the people around me, she is one very special woman. What makes her so special is how truly different she is from other women. When I say that, I'm referring to American women. Like our member Ajaccio-Corsica said to me a few years ago, "There's A Whole Island Of Women Just Like Her"

She is culturally different from what many of us are use to and that is probably the biggest factor to some of us concerning our attraction to her. :)

I have an acquaintance Mike who got himself a mail order bride out the Ukraine around fifteen years ago. Like Alizée his wife is different than the American women that are around her. About two years ago she walks out on him when he started drinking, taking her for granted and treating her like a dog, his words not mine. In less than a week he was on his knees literally begging her to come back. He knew he had one very special wife and he almost threw away the best thing he ever had in his life. I know this woman and believe me I would have been the first guy in line to date her had that marriage failed, because like Alizée she is also a very special lady. She's not better just very different from the average woman that's living around me.

Corsaire
04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Alizee is not hidden from my wife, but she doesn't understand why I would be a fan of anyone that I can't understand the lyrics or language. I think because of Alizee's beauty, she wonders what my true motives are. The fact that she doesn't get it, makes it impossible to explain. If I were in her shoes I probably wouldn't understand either.

Funny how you and I seem to so often be on the same wavelength. I once wrote on AAm:

“Some people mention their wife. I have also found difficulties there. My wife knows very well how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me, but still, I think that for the moment, she cannot overcome the insecurity feeling that comes from your spouse being attracted to a much younger person [Alizée]. I do understand and I know I would have quite a lot of difficulties coping with the situation if it was reversed.”
Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=196056&postcount=51)

Rocket
04-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Men who hide Alizée from their wives/gf: To quote King Julien from the movie 'Madagascar', "They're just a bunch of pansies!". Boom! Explained! In your FACE! :D

Future Raptor Ace
04-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Men who hide Alizée from their wives/gf: To quote King Julien from the movie 'Madagascar', "They're just a bunch of pansies!". Boom! Explained! In your FACE! :D
Hey have you never saw pissed off woman? They are scary as f**K; we are scared for good reason! :p
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6l1jWTm9NiWkdc582c8msFbeodooiW mBvxC5xD-3mXmScdkxPbw

Fall
04-13-2013, 03:03 PM
The only person I ever hid my Alizée things from is my brother, whom, shall we say is a total coullion de la lune :p
He saw my desktop background many times and asked who she was, and I never answered the question.

Rocket
04-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey have you never saw pissed off woman? They are scary as f**K; we are scared for good reason! :p
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6l1jWTm9NiWkdc582c8msFbeodooiW mBvxC5xD-3mXmScdkxPbw

Oh you're just ASKING for an ass-whooping aren't you? :mad: :p

lapinschous
04-13-2013, 03:18 PM
The only person I ever hid my Alizée things from is my brother, whom, shall we say is a total coullion de la lune :p
He saw my desktop background many times and asked who she was, and I never answered the question.

Why not? A new fan is a new fan . :)

Future Raptor Ace
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh you're just ASKING for an ass-whooping aren't you? :mad: :p
Im sorry ma'am:bye::p

Fall
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Why not? A new fan is a new fan . :)
A new fan is a new fan. He would have remained a coullion de la lune :no:;)

Quinetiam
04-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Why would we tell a mere mortal... a weak imperfect fleshly vessel(female)... about Alizee.

Never pain to tell thy love Love that never told can be; For the gentle wind does move Silently, invisibly.

-William Blake
MS Notebooks, p.115.

Rocket
04-13-2013, 05:12 PM
How would you like your ass kicked by this weak imperfect fleshly vessel?

Quinetiam
04-13-2013, 05:23 PM

That's totally hot:dance:

Marka
04-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Judging by the last page of this thread:

http://www.troll.me/images/full-retard/this-thread-just-went-full-retard-thumb.jpg

:))) :lurk:

Quinetiam
04-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Don't ever fuk with a Beaver.

No pun intended.

Future Raptor Ace
04-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Ide love it :bow::))

That's totally hot:dance:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/209/9/8/It_Hurts_SO_GOOD_by_Satarii.jpg

ALS
04-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Hey Rocket it's looking more and more that some of the boys on the board need a discipline session with Mistress Jenna. :p

Future Raptor Ace
04-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey Rocket it's looking more and more that some of the boys on the board need a discipline session with Mistress Jenna. :p
Where do I sign? :)))

Rocket
04-13-2013, 08:55 PM
You guys... honestly!:facepalm: :rolleyes: :noway:

Edcognito
04-13-2013, 10:45 PM
You guys... honestly!:facepalm: :rolleyes: :noway:

Nice to see you back Rocket (guess you've noticed that things haven't changed much, just different names in front of the hormones...)

:)))

Rocket
04-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Nice to see you back Rocket (guess you've noticed that things haven't changed much, just different names in front of the hormones...)

:)))

I see I have my work cut out for me. lol

pepelepew
04-14-2013, 12:51 AM
pepelepew, It's all how you approach the subject of Alizée with your wife.

Like I tell the people around me, she is one very special woman. What makes her so special is how truly different she is from other women. When I say that, I'm referring to American women. Like our member Ajaccio-Corsica said to me a few years ago, "There's A Whole Island Of Women Just Like Her"

She is culturally different from what many of us are use to and that is probably the biggest factor to some of us concerning our attraction to her. :)

I have an acquaintance Mike who got himself a mail order bride out the Ukraine around fifteen years ago. Like Alizée his wife is different than the American women that are around her. About two years ago she walks out on him when he started drinking, taking her for granted and treating her like a dog, his words not mine. In less than a week he was on his knees literally begging her to come back. He knew he had one very special wife and he almost threw away the best thing he ever had in his life. I know this woman and believe me I would have been the first guy in line to date her had that marriage failed, because like Alizée she is also a very special lady. She's not better just very different from the average woman that's living around me.Yea Als I agree that it must be a cultural difference. She doesn't seem to have that angry white female militancy with a chip on her shoulder towards men happening that really makes her uber attractive in my book. At the same time she appears to be able to stand up for herself and set healthy boundaries without an unhealthy agenda. That's very attractive also.

Edit:

Funny how you and I seem to so often be on the same wavelength. I once wrote on AAm:

“Some people mention their wife. I have also found difficulties there. My wife knows very well how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me, but still, I think that for the moment, she cannot overcome the insecurity feeling that comes from your spouse being attracted to a much younger person [Alizée]. I do understand and I know I would have quite a lot of difficulties coping with the situation if it was reversed.”
Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=196056&postcount=51)It is ironic that we have many similarities. Just one difference in my scenario is that although I find Alizee very attractive physically, I really don't put much emphasis on her sexuality as I do her other fine traits that any Alizee fan can describe, so I won't bore you with those details. I have never experienced Alizee as a Lolita so to speak. Her personna is just too cute to be sexy. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else though. Our age difference may play a role in my perceptions also.

Corsaire
04-14-2013, 01:44 AM
It is ironic that we have many similarities. Just one difference in my scenario is that although I find Alizee very attractive physically, I really don't put much emphasis on her sexuality as I do her other fine traits that any Alizee fan can describe, so I won't bore you with those details. I have never experienced Alizee as a Lolita so to speak. Her personna is just too cute to be sexy. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else though. Our age difference may play a role in my perceptions also.

pepe, I explained quite often that although I am physically attracted to Alizée, she doesn’t bring any sexual thoughts to me.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195927&postcount=1

It is a weird feeling that is very hard to describe and most people cannot understand because physical attraction is most often associated with sexual attraction. Alizée was never a Lolita for me neither.

I don’t know, maybe “physically” attracted is not the right way to put it, but I know there is something physical (her eyes, her smile, the way she moves...) about my attraction to her.

pepelepew
04-14-2013, 02:37 AM
pepe, I explained quite often that although I am physically attracted to Alizée, she doesn’t bring any sexual thoughts to me.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195927&postcount=1

It is a weird feeling that is very hard to describe and most people cannot understand because physical attraction is most often associated with sexual attraction. Alizée was never a Lolita for me either.

I don’t know, maybe “physically” attracted is not the right way to put it, but I know there is something physical (her eyes, her smile, the way she moves...) about my attraction to her.Now that I understand what you mean Corsaire, I feel the same whole heartedly. The whole of Alizee is greater than the sum of her parts so to speak.

ALS
04-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Corsaire and pepelepew you're on to something. I've been a fan coming up on nine years and the attraction as still as strong as ever. The point you guys have made is a valid one when it comes to Alizée and her male fans attraction to her, it isn't sexual. Her male fans today are attracted to her as a person and the personality. Her looks gets your attention but it takes more than a sexual attractiveness to keep a guys attention over more than six months or so.
I remember back in 2005 and 2006 after she got married and was pregnant with Annili and how the male fans were devastated with the situation at hand. I went back on some of the threads a year or more before the marriage and there was this sexual attraction with many of her fans in 2002-2004. The animosity towards Jeremy was scary and most thought it was sham marriage that wouldn't last. When it came out that Alizée was pregnant with Annili it was like a mass rush for the door.

pepelepew, I'm hearing more and more men that are throwing the towel in when it comes to dating the women around my town. I went to the NFL play off game party in December and the single guys forty and over who attended were on a major bitch fest on the quality of the available single women. If they weren't on meds they had major me, me, me attitudes.

The theme was pretty much the same, it was the "I'm Entitled" or "I Deserve" a man with a certain level of financial success. In other words unless you can buy these women a 3,000 plus square foot house in one of the better communities and they can also be a stay at home mom they're not interested in you.

There wasn't a unattached guy at that party that made under $100K and a few of them had net worth's in the seven and eight figures. These guys were not stupid they can spot a gold digger in a heart beat. So unless the woman in question was something special they were not wasting their time on them.

I hear single women around me complaining all the time how they can't find a "Nice" guy. Problem is there are lots of available nice guys, the nice guys these women are looking for are "Rich Nice Guys" that they can impress their girlfriends with. :rolleyes: I have more than a few times suggested to women that they should set up one of their single girl friends with a particular guy and the answer is always the same, she wouldn't date him he doesn't make enough money. :facepalm:

Rocket
04-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Believe it or not, I understand what you guys are saying. Good looks can open doors but personality and intelligence are what keeps you in. It works both ways. I have seen gorgeous men who are complete morons. I'll be talking to them and it's like, 'Are you kidding me?'. I'll go to a party and talk to one of my friends new girlfriend and, after two minutes I'm looking for an exit.

What I like about Alizée is that, not only is she very beautiful, but she owns herself. She fits in wherever she goes. Be it the craziest disco to the President's Ball. She can either blend in or take charge. She is always in her element.

My two regrets for her are Jérémy 'kill-the-rat-bastard' Châtelain and the fact that she never released her albums in the states when she first began her career.

I hear guys complain all the time about being 'friend zoned' with a girl they like. They faun all over her, driving her places, going shopping and to the movies but they will never be more than a friend. And what does she do? Dates a guy who treats her like crap. Then the girls complain to their 'friend zone' friends, 'Why can't I meet a nice guy?'. It happened to me in high school, a friend of mine who was in love with me but I didn't have the same feelings for him. But I kept him around as a friend not realizing I was breaking his heart. He enlisted in the Army and we went on our one and only date the night before he left. We made out in his car and I promised that I would write to him. I faithfully wrote to him every week telling him about the 'awesome' boy I met at the time. Yes I was a bitch and didn't know it. Then one week he wrote me a letter professing his undying love to me. I got scared and stopped writing him. When he came home on leave, he called me and wanted to meet. He came over and I sat him down and did my best to explain myself to him how I felt about him. When he asked me about our date I told him it was out of pity. After that, I never heard from him again.

Junkmale
04-14-2013, 09:23 PM
You told him it was 'out of pity'.

Jeez....Rocket.

Rocket
04-14-2013, 09:50 PM
You told him it was 'out of pity'.

Jeez....Rocket.

I know, I know but hey, it was in high school. I was a junior and he was a senior.

ALS
04-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Rocket, I have a woman that works for me who's divorced with a daughter. There was this guy that was after her 12-14 years ago and all she wanted to be was friends with him. Well last June she got her last child support check on her daughter when she turned eighteen. Now all of a sudden at forty four years of age this woman decides that this guy who she avoided like the plague and found every excuse she could not to go out with, is now the man of her dreams.

When she had her ex sending her a check every month she didn't need a man. Now the guy she couldn't stand when she was thirty years of age is the guy she would kill for. You see he is single never married, making a little over $100K a year at his job, owns a nice home and three rental properties, has a fully vested pension and a maxed out 401K and she is now totally devastated that now all he wants to be is friends with her. Well 14 years and sixty pounds does make a difference.

Chuck
04-14-2013, 11:19 PM
:omg:
"Pity". Rocket, maybe you meant "guilt", but accidentally told the guy the wrong word? I hope so, otherwise, I'm frightened!

Hi, Junky! Bog standard soup to you and all, hope you're doing really well lately!

I was about to post a long one about how wives and gf's might mind Alizéeism a lot, even if they don't let on. But then I decided: there, I just said it!

Rocket
04-14-2013, 11:58 PM
Rocket, I have a woman that works for me who's divorced with a daughter. There was this guy that was after her 12-14 years ago and all she wanted to be was friends with him. Well last June she got her last child support check on her daughter when she turned eighteen. Now all of a sudden at forty four years of age this woman decides that this guy who she avoided like the plague and found every excuse she could not to go out with, is now the man of her dreams.

When she had her ex sending her a check every month she didn't need a man. Now the guy she couldn't stand when she was thirty years of age is the guy she would kill for. You see he is single never married, making a little over $100K a year at his job, owns a nice home and three rental properties, has a fully vested pension and a maxed out 401K and she is now totally devastated that now all he wants to be is friends with her. Well 14 years and sixty pounds does make a difference.

I know a girl like that. She hooked up with a guy who treated her like crap. It was nothing to see her with black eyes and brusies on her arms and back. She gave birth to two kids with this guy. Finally he kicked her out for a younger girl. She bounced from boyfriend to boyfriend or what ever friends' couch she could find. She never once ever tried to look for a job. She was always on welfare or some other goverenment assistance. She found a real nice guy who took her and the two kids in. He had a great job and a house and treated her good and treated her kids like they were his own.

After a few months, I ran into her and she told me that her new boyfriend was wonderful. HOWEVER: Her old boyfriend called her (I guess his new gf had enough of his beatings) and wanted her back. She is now SERIOUSLY considering going back to him. I asked her if she was insane. This girl used to give her kids to her sister for the weekends so that they didn't have to see this A$$WIPE beat her. She now lives in a nice house and the kids are in good schools and wearing clean clothes. I can't believe she is willing to throw it all away for this dirtbag. :mad:

Fall
04-15-2013, 12:01 AM
I was about to post a long one about how wives and gf's might mind Alizéeism a lot, even if they don't let on
Well I've always suspected that ÀCC, as unbelievably amazing as it is, brings me bad luck. The girlfriend I showed it to, is now obviously, an ex-girlfriend :13:

pepelepew
04-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Corsaire and pepelepew you're on to something. I've been a fan coming up on nine years and the attraction as still as strong as ever. The point you guys have made is a valid one when it comes to Alizée and her male fans attraction to her, it isn't sexual. Her male fans today are attracted to her as a person and the personality. Her looks gets your attention but it takes more than a sexual attractiveness to keep a guys attention over more than six months or so.
I remember back in 2005 and 2006 after she got married and was pregnant with Annili and how the male fans were devastated with the situation at hand. I went back on some of the threads a year or more before the marriage and there was this sexual attraction with many of her fans in 2002-2004. The animosity towards Jeremy was scary and most thought it was sham marriage that wouldn't last. When it came out that Alizée was pregnant with Annili it was like a mass rush for the door.

pepelepew, I'm hearing more and more men that are throwing the towel in when it comes to dating the women around my town. I went to the NFL play off game party in December and the single guys forty and over who attended were on a major bitch fest on the quality of the available single women. If they weren't on meds they had major me, me, me attitudes.

The theme was pretty much the same, it was the "I'm Entitled" or "I Deserve" a man with a certain level of financial success. In other words unless you can buy these women a 3,000 plus square foot house in one of the better communities and they can also be a stay at home mom they're not interested in you.

There wasn't a unattached guy at that party that made under $100K and a few of them had net worth's in the seven and eight figures. These guys were not stupid they can spot a gold digger in a heart beat. So unless the woman in question was something special they were not wasting their time on them.

I hear single women around me complaining all the time how they can't find a "Nice" guy. Problem is there are lots of available nice guys, the nice guys these women are looking for are "Rich Nice Guys" that they can impress their girlfriends with. :rolleyes: I have more than a few times suggested to women that they should set up one of their single girl friends with a particular guy and the answer is always the same, she wouldn't date him he doesn't make enough money. :facepalm:Yea Als the search for the best dragon slayer/provider is pretty much hard wired to the female psyche. Nice guys unconsciously are a gamble for being a good provider and or protector. At least the bad boys seem like good protectors. Consciously they may think they want the nice, caring, emotionally present guy, but fall for the bad boy more often than not as I have already explained the unconscious motivators. For these reasons I don't begrudge women for these choices as harshly as in the past. Your are speaking more of the rights without responsibilities female crowd weren't you Als?

Edit:

I know a girl like that. She hooked up with a guy who treated her like crap. It was nothing to see her with black eyes and brusies on her arms and back. She gave birth to two kids with this guy. Finally he kicked her out for a younger girl. She bounced from boyfriend to boyfriend or what ever friends' couch she could find. She never once ever tried to look for a job. She was always on welfare or some other goverenment assistance. She found a real nice guy who took her and the two kids in. He had a great job and a house and treated her good and treated her kids like they were his own.

After a few months, I ran into her and she told me that her new boyfriend was wonderful. HOWEVER: Her old boyfriend called her (I guess his new gf had enough of his beatings) and wanted her back. She is now SERIOUSLY considering going back to him. I asked her if she was insane. This girl used to give her kids to her sister for the weekends so that they didn't have to see this A$$WIPE beat her. She now lives in a nice house and the kids are in good schools and wearing clean clothes. I can't believe she is willing to throw it all away for this dirtbag. :mad:Hi Rocket, glad your back. What a sad situation with your friend. I would say she has very little self respect , in which case is underserving of the affection, attracted to bad boys and she can change him and or in need of a project attracted to the challenge, addicted to chaos, the level of punishment equals how much he loves her, or any combination I described. If she doesn't get serious professional help the patterns will persist. Even if the dirt bag,(your description), happened to become a loving good guy which is equally unlikely, she would drop him like a hot potato. Just pop psychology 101.

Ali
05-02-2013, 02:05 AM
I hear single women around me complaining all the time how they can't find a "Nice" guy. Problem is there are lots of available nice guys, the nice guys these women are looking for are "Rich Nice Guys" that they can impress their girlfriends with. :rolleyes: I have more than a few times suggested to women that they should set up one of their single girl friends with a particular guy and the answer is always the same, she wouldn't date him he doesn't make enough money. :facepalm:

That is sad. I don't think I ever want to marry someone who only cares about your money. What happens when you face financial hardship and lose a lot of your money? I am a firm believer that you should go into a relationship with someone who likes you for who you are and not just for your money. So, they can be with you through the good times and the bad. Even if you have money those type of girls might still bail on you. I know a realtor who is young and who is a millionaire and is already divorced. Now, I don't know the in details of there relationship but this goes to show that just money alone can't guarantee you a long, loving relationship.

With respect to the topic at hand, I do think guys hide it because they people may think you are weird for liking someone who speaks in a different language. I do think that many guys don't want to show that they are attracted to her because people might be creeped out by it especially if you are an older guy. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with an older guy finding a much younger girl attractive but I can see the negative conotations of liking someone much younger. I also think, as other posters have alluded to, that there wives may feel insecure about themselves if they find out that their husbands like someone who may be more attractive and younger than them.

Of course, since I am close to her age (she is actually older than me) I don't have that problem. :p I have showed my guy friends to her and they find her attractive but for most of them it just stops there. Although I do have a cousin who has her downloaded videos but he isn't that into her like me.

Edit:

And welcome back Rocket! You are one of the few "souls" from the 06/07 era when Alizee America was at it's peak. Good times. :)

We have missed your sense of humor on these boards.
Hope you stick around for a while as these boards definitely need some feminine touch. ;)

Rocket
05-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks Ali! I see I have my work cut out for me. ;)

Un-rêve
05-18-2013, 01:29 AM
I haven't had a girlfriend/wife in over ten years.. nonetheless people have said to me in the past "what will you do when you get a girl and she see's all your Alizée stuff ?" Well I never really had an answer to that. lol.

Anyway I think if I ever do get married ( which I don't think I will ) I would probably just put all my Alizée stuff in the attic because with me it's all or nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Fzh4JWdWU

Merci Alizée
05-18-2013, 03:56 AM
I haven't had a girlfriend/wife in over ten years.. nonetheless people have said to me in the past "what will you do when you get a girl and she see's all your Alizée stuff ?" Well I never really had an answer to that. lol.

Anyway I think if I ever do get married ( which I don't think I will ) I would probably just put all my Alizée stuff in the attic because with me it's all or nothing.

Now I'm bit confused.

ALS
05-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Un-rêve, you're not unique in that regard. I was talking to my brother yesterday and he was telling me his two kids will probably never get married.
My niece 31 and nephew 33 have a boyfriend and girlfriend and they have no interest in getting married.

More and more twenty and thirty somethings I'm running across have told me they have no intentions of ever getting hitched. The main reason with every guy that I run across who has made this decision is present U.S. divorce laws. The more they have and earn the less interest they have in getting married.

Ray4AJ
05-19-2013, 06:44 PM
I know a few guys who divorced after years of marriage. Some of them said never again and have stuck to that. (Divorce laws and the whole process, with the lawyers getting all the money.) Another one obviously needs to be married and he promptly did remarry. Society forces the idea of marriage on people and then some who would live happy and rewarding lives end up trapped in misery trying to fit in. Others imagine they can only be happy as a couple and make that their misdirected goal, rather than getting out there and enjoying life on their own terms. And many thrive as lifelong partners sharing to the end. The trick is to figure out what works for each person before wasting a lot of time finding out.