PDA

View Full Version : development of tools and software (programming)

swagboy
04-23-2013, 06:03 PM
I couldn't find an appropriate thread for application / tool development... so yeah... here it is.

Here's the code I use to download all the public pictures from any instagram user. It still needs documentation, error reporting, cleaning, performance improvement and you name it. But hey, if you are interested in helping out, please do!

Rocket
04-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks swagboy! :)

Future Raptor Ace
04-23-2013, 08:07 PM
I couldn't find an appropriate thread for application / tool development... so yeah... here it is.

Here's the code I use to download all the public pictures from any instagram user. It still needs documentation, error reporting, cleaning, performance improvement and you name it. But hey, if you are interested in helping out, please do!
https://github.com/apt-get/webstagram-crawler/blob/master/instagram.class.inc.php
Did you write this? I hate C lol

swagboy
04-24-2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks swagboy! :)
No problem!

Did you write this? I hate C lol

actually it's PHP ;)
and yeah, I wrote it. It could still use lots of improvements though, that's why I'm posting it in the hope that someone could help me with the code.

Future Raptor Ace
04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
No problem!

actually it's PHP ;)
and yeah, I wrote it. It could still use lots of improvements though, that's why I'm posting it in the hope that someone could help me with the code.
Ahh it looks so similar to C. I havent coded in C for a few years now, I usually code in matlab which is similar to C++
I wish you luck on finding help; I would help but I hate coding for work that I really dont want to do it in my free time, but best of luck buddy. I hope you find someone.