PDA

View Full Version : The rumor spreads : Is Alizée dating again?

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Okay guys, I don't usually start threads with such a title , but I couldn't think of anything else, (the mods are free to change it) and the story is getting too big for me not to talk about it...

Alright, i'm not gonna beat around the bush, there's a fast spreading rumor on the french forums that grows stronger everyday about alizée being some kind of nymphomaniac... That's what reportedly said Grégoire's Ex girlfriend . Grégoire who , as you may know, has been taking part in Les Enfoirés for several years now, hasn't made any statement so far, according to Jérôme from Alizée France. :/)
http://blog.lefigaro.fr/deletraz/Gr%C3%A9goire%202.jpg
I don't know ... what do you guys think?

Could Grégoire be one of many "bad boys" Alizée would have spent time with since she left Jérémy? It's hard for me to believe but... when I think back on this interview she recently did: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239207#post239207

What did she mean by "cameleon"? :13:

Edit: After some more research, I found out that some people are now referring to her as "the little slut" because of that story.... It makes me sick... :(

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/849084onearzcasquesaudioswaggparmpokora.jpg
Edit bis : There's a lot of witnesses and reports, going as far back as 2010 mentionning that Alizée was involved in short relationships with at least two confirmed guys being Matt Pokora and Greg after leaving Jérémy. Looks like people are more and more referring to those stories as facts and not as rumors. Since all three (Jérémy) are tattooed and have this "bad boy-ish" kind of public image, you can read in some post that she's likely to have had flirtation with other people she has worked with , all tattoed as well, with similar personalities...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/333100download.jpg
?
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/63416057747410151579752920645892227596n001.jpg
?
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/259214172283nicolasirkisetindochineont637x0003.jpg
?

For more informations :

http://forum.culturepsg.com/index.php?showtopic=577&st=1300

http://patrickbruel.actifforum.com/t5520p90-gregoire

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net/t2326p720-nouvel-album-infos-et-rumeurs

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net/t2326p705-nouvel-album-infos-et-rumeurs

http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net/t2326p675-nouvel-album-infos-et-rumeurs#120005

lalorocks
05-08-2013, 05:35 PM
And Jérôme, what evidence did he have? A friend?

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 05:37 PM
He's not the kind of guy who would spread bullshit rumors, and is very respected on Ali France for always defending Alizée on all topics. He's got connections with Grégoire's private circles. That's all I know... :/

Rocket
05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I could do a lot of jokes here but I'll refrain. It makes me wonder what is classifying her as slut? One guy, two guys or more? She's 26 and single so give her a break. Besides, what business is it of ours?

Lili4ever
05-08-2013, 05:59 PM
what is really wrong with woman enjoying sex ? Sex is awesome. She is good looking and i bet if she really is sex addict, she fucks good looking men. I thought french society is progressive and tolerant, but it looks like it is still living in dark ages. Gays are evil, women enjoying sex are sluts....

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Again, I'm not judging if it's bad or not, honestly I don't really care, what i'm interested to hear is your opinion. The french society is indeed pretty progressive compared to other countries, but unfortunately the media is using every bit of information it has to damage the image of some artists.... especially Alizée, knowing her reputation .

Could that mean that Alizée is so desperate to find a man to settle with for a long term relationship that she falls to the tricks of all the males crossing her path? :13:

I'm just worried...

Marka
05-08-2013, 06:19 PM
I could do a lot of jokes here but I'll refrain. It makes me wonder what is classifying her as slut? One guy, two guys or more? She's 26 and single so give her a break. Besides, what business is it of ours?

She's 28! Your post makes even more sense because of that, though :)

Edit:

Again, I'm not judging if it's bad or not, honestly I don't really care, what i'm interested to hear is your opinion. The french society is indeed pretty progressive compared to other countries, but unfortunately the media is using every bit of information it has to damage the image of some artists.... especially Alizée, knowing her reputation .

Could that mean that Alizée is so desperate to find a man to settle with for a long term relationship that she falls to the tricks of all the males crossing her path? :13:

I'm just worried...

That worries me too. I wonder what Corsaire would have to say about all this :13:

what is really wrong with woman enjoying sex ? Sex is awesome. She is good looking and i bet if she really is sex addict, she fucks good looking men. I thought french society is progressive and tolerant, but it looks like it is still living in dark ages. Gays are evil, women enjoying sex are sluts....

Although your post makes sense, your implication that "being good looking ==> fucking good looking people" greately disturbs me. This is going in my head right now: in my head (http://www.angelfire.com/tx/yuccaflat/images/170.jpg) so I'll just log off to avoid further complications.

ALS
05-08-2013, 06:19 PM
So she has a healthy sex life, big freaking deal. What she isn't allowed to date guys and have a little fun? The woman isn't a nun living in Vatican City.

The only reason I'm calling BS on the rumor is what she said when asked why she stopped working with that well known E.U. band. If Alizée is a sex addict or nymphomaniac she would have jumped that lead singers bones whether he was married or not. She wouldn't have walked out in disgust because he was incessantly hitting on her trying to seduce her the whole time they worked together.

She also wouldn't have sicked her Lawyers on that magazine twice for insinuating her and Matt P were an item.

Lili4ever
05-08-2013, 06:21 PM
what do we know. It's all just baseless speculations. She keeps her personal life well hidden from us, and we have no idea who she is. We really have no idea who she is. Maybe she is a crazy manipulative bitch, slut, lazy, unmotivated, spoiled or maybe worlds greatest angel, full of innocence and beauty. Rumors is a part of most artists life. I just enjoy Alizee and not worry too much about bs like rumors or bad sales. It is what it is. We can not change the things and we can only flow down the stream witnessing her career from aside

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 06:26 PM
She also wouldn't have sicked her Lawyers on that magazine twice for insinuation her and Matt P were an item.

I don't think it has anything to do with what we're talking about, they used stolen photos , there was an opportunity to earn tens of thousands of euros by sueing them , who wouldn't take that chance?

what do we know. It's all just baseless speculations. She keeps her personal life well hidden from us, and we have no idea who she is. We really have no idea who she is. Maybe she is a crazy manipulative bitch, slut, lazy, unmotivated, spoiled or maybe worlds greatest angel, full of innocence and beauty. Rumors is a part of most artists life. I just enjoy Alizee and not worry too much about bs like rumors or bad sales. It is what it is. We can not change the things and we can only flow down the stream witnessing her career from aside

Agreed :) But I seriously doubt she's a manipulative bitch, or she's a very good actor then... She's a good person , I know it inside my heart.

texasguy
05-08-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't buy these rumors. Alizée is still a virgin.

Marka
05-08-2013, 06:58 PM

That is actually a conspiracy theory...

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 07:00 PM

Well , obviously! That goes without saying , just look at her! :D

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/479393PhilippeBouleyShootingpourlaPromotiondeParle rtoutbas10.jpghttp://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/426335ParlerToutBas04.jpg

But seriously , it's sometimes hard to believe, realize and admit that even on those pictures, as young as she was back then , she probably was already not one anymore...

But that's off-topic.

ALS
05-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm seriously thinking this rumor was started by a woman who is very jealous and possessive of her man. Especially, now that Alizée is divorced and on the market for the right guy.

I like her Instagram post, I've known a few women over the years that should have taken this advice.

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/772d7022b75011e2b48222000a9f1915_7.jpg

Ray4AJ
05-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Bah. Rumors and gossip are started and spread by jealous people or people seeking attention. None of us will ever know if there is any truth or not to this, and I don't care what she does with her private life. Next topic please.

Marka
05-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Yeah, ALS, you may be on to something...

I simply cannot make my mind on this one... one part of me simply does not want to hear about this, hiding under the cloke of ignorance ("it is her life, she can do anything she can..."), more so since I've just received her autographed cd and was in the 7th heaven untill I saw this thread. Another part of me doesn't believe the rumor, and I also don't know why, since my morality has nothing against multiple sexual partners in a linear fashion (not parallel, that is, not at the same time). I probably just envy her and that makes me depressed...

EDIT: Actually, why have I fallen so low to envy some random gal, even if that gal is Zée? Pathetic. Have sex with anyone you want, just keep it in private, dear Alizée.

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 07:36 PM
EDIT: Actually, why have I fallen so low to envy some random gal, even if that gal is Zée? Pathetic. Have sex with anyone you want, just keep it in private, dear Alizée.

Couldn't agree more with you Matevz !!

Btw here's what she just posted :
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/42405013re.png
Could it be an answer to the growing rumors ?

Fall
05-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Ugh, some dude's pissed off ex girlfriend's stupid rumor, on the other side of the world, gave me a headache. :facepalm:
Just because your relationship didn't last, doesn't mean you gotta start pointing fingers at the prettiest girl near him, let alone spread that kind of lie. Alizée's private life is her business so I will make no comment on sex addiction, but for an EX GIRLFRIEND to make that kind of accusation is extremely suspicious.

Jenny_HRO87
05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Bah. Rumors and gossip are started and spread by jealous people or people seeking attention. None of us will ever know if there is any truth or not to this, and I don't care what she does with her private life. Next topic please.

I think you just restored my faith in humanity with that statement.

First of all - discussing someone else's sex life is sick.

Second - you base all this crap on stupid rumours?

Third - it's her life and she can do what she wants with it. She could have a dozen boyfriends and still be a caring mum. A good friend. A lovely person. I doubt she has so. So she's spending time with some blokes? Yes she had a fling with Matt but that doesn't mean she's sleeping with every guy of her age from Les Enfoirés. Or every bloke she kind of fancies. So every time a girl goes out with someone she ends up in his bed? YOU CAN'T BE JUST FRIEND WITH SOMEONE?? SERIOUSLY.

oh and one more thing. if there would be a bigger truth in this the fucking french yellow press would have found out long ago. And they were only talking about Matt. ONE TIME.

I wanna smash something. because of this fucking crap here. I'm not even kidding.

lefty12357
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
We can’t be sure when Alizée and Jérémy actually broke up. Maybe they have been apart for a couple of years now. If she has been with one or two guys during that period, that seems hardly out of the realm of possibility for any single adult. And I don’t think that rises to the level of some sordid behavior. If she was flaunting in public numerous sexual escapades, maybe that would be a serious cause for concern by her fans and would warrant discussion. But to me, this is a personal and private matter concerning her love life, and really isn’t any of our business. I have enjoyed her new openness to the fans and I would hate to see the perpetuation of rumors like this to cause her to crawl back into a shell.

Maybe time will tell if any of this is true, but I am more concerned about the success of her album. Such rumors distract people from paying attention to her music and provide just another reason for those people to criticize her and not take her seriously as an artist.

Fall
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I wanna smash something. because of this fucking crap here. I'm not even kidding.

Smashing stuff helps (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbUFzTHUhI) :agree:

I have enjoyed her new openness to the fans and I would hate to see the perpetuation of rumors like this to cause her to crawl back into a shell
That would be horrible! :(
I hope she has thick skin for this kind of stuff, and we should do our part in not spreading it. I'm not suggesting we close this thread, but maybe discuss this in private messages (if you feel the need to) in order to keep it down? Idk, I'm just saying. I'll be staying off this thread from this point. :cool:

lapinschous
05-08-2013, 09:58 PM
The bad thing about those rumors is that the less we discuss them to disprove the "evidence" the more it spreads from ear to ear, with the actual story being slowly transformed into something even worse. I felt that it was preferable to let you guys know what was happening outside the alizée fan sphere where no one would dare speaking of such things , rather than having you learn about it in a much more unpleasant way that could potentially make you change your mindset about Lili. As embarassing as it may seem for some , I don't think the thread should be closed while others forums are allowed to talk about those events and I do believe that it's those untold rumors that may have led Lili to "crawl into a shell" , I honestly look forward to disprove them as more news come in. :)

There's a part of truth to every story, and the fact that the same story was reported by different people (not only this ex gf) at different times, surely deserves a little attention because it would really help to understand what situation Alizée is currently in, which is interesting for any fan that cares about her ,and only by looking at all those instagram little messages she posts, she doesn't seem to have found peace inside her heart.

I hope you understand this way of thinking: far from spreading harmful rumors, I wish not to make them a taboo by trying to disprove them as soon as they emerge.

Edit: knowing how sensitive the topic is and from the many reactions I've read, I'd propose to change the thread's title to something that might be potentially less misleading for some.

Un-rêve
05-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Alizée is single but don't ever think that means she's not having sex.. I mean god forbid.. she has to live too.. I couldn't care less if she wore shorts.. well as tom green once stated.. women need to live too.

Sex is overated though.. well yeah we all want more sex.. but then again when you're getting so much of it I'm sure you will want less. It's all good in moderation and even sex addicts will agree on that because addiction in any form is not good.

Mother of god, sex is like candy.

ALS
05-08-2013, 10:59 PM
How many of these made up trash rumors have we heard on Alizée since 2004 and every single one was an out and out lie or some writers fantasy? No one could put up one piece of evidence that anything that was said or printed was true. Remember the one a few years ago where they accused her of cheating on Jeremy. Alizée Tweeted jokingly a day or two after it came out that if she was going to fool around it would be with some guy named Julien Dore. :)))

lalorocks
05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
The last Valentine's day, Alizée posted a picture about what she thinks what love is. So this makes me think that Alizée doesn't have an exhaustive sex life, unless she is into relation full of love.

Un-rêve
05-08-2013, 11:13 PM
How many of these made up trash rumors have we heard on Alizée since 2004 and every single one was an out and out lie or some writers fantasy? No one could put up one piece of evidence that anything that was said or printed was true. Remember the one a few years ago where they accused her of cheating on Jeremy. Alizée Tweeted jokingly a day or two after it came out that if she was going to fool around it would be with some guy named Julien Dore. :)))

Indeeed.. well I've probably seen many of those rumours but I never comitted any of them to memory. I'm sure this one too will pass but it's a laugh though isn't it? :rolleyes:

The last Valentine's day, Alizée posted a picture about what she thinks what love is. So this makes me think that Alizée doesn't have an exhaustive sex life, unless she is into relation full of love.

I think love is a four letter word to Alizée these days. ;)

Jake04
05-08-2013, 11:57 PM
She married the first guy she fell in love with. Yes, it ended in divorce, but that happens to a lot of couples all over the world. So, she's dating again. Good for her. If she wants to sleep/live with them for some time before she commits to another long-term relationship (marriage), then that only means she's learned her lesson and doesn't want to rush this time around.

For me that's not a sl_t. TAYLOR SWIFT on the other hand..... :D

BrianO1
05-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Just wanted to point out, there is a HUGE difference between "sex addict" and someone who just got out of a long, crappy marriage, and is enjoying the freedom.

And even if Lili is some kind of addict, it doesn't make her a bad person, it's just something she needs to get help with. Just as an alcoholic isn't instantly a bad person, just needs help.

SpanishFan
05-09-2013, 01:45 AM
This is the first time since I am here that I really dislike a topic.
Mainly for two reasons:

1- No matter how supportive we are or how good fans we are, whatever we say about this issue is totally unnecessary. And obvious. And boring.
"She can do what she wants", "Sex is not bad", "Press rumors...", blablabla... The same story again and again. We know all of that already...
No wonder her career is over, no one pays attention about her music or buy an album, but then the tiniest sexual rumor about her is out there and press and people go mad...

2- The topic is horrible, period:

A thread about Alizée's sex life: :13:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way: :order:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way based on rumors: :facepalm:

Un-rêve
05-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Just wanted to point out, there is a HUGE difference between "sex addict" and someone who just got out of a long, crappy marriage, and is enjoying the freedom.

And even if Lili is some kind of addict, it doesn't make her a bad person, it's just something she needs to get help with. Just as an alcoholic isn't instantly a bad person, just needs help.

I couldn't agree more.. she could be a victim of circumstance with the crappy marriage and all like you said. Anyway in regard to that I think Ollie hit the nail on the head here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNBoFYoxx0

I think she needs a bad boy.. maybe Robbie Williams would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULTtWUZhD9c

Edit:

No wonder her career is over, no one pays attention about her music or buy an album, but then the tiniest sexual rumor about her is out there and press and people go mad...

No that's not true.. we pay attention to everything.. btw I bought her new album 3 times over.. I just find this whole topic a bit of a joke so don't take my banter too seriously.

melovelily
05-09-2013, 04:17 AM
Lol. that is all

Bigdan
05-09-2013, 04:43 AM
First we have Jerome a member of AF , who, unlike Lapinchous said, is not so respected on the forum and had a lot of bad comments for posting gratuitous statement of this kind on Alizee supposed behaviour.

With some comment from Gregoire , (who's not known as an Alizee ex-lover ) and who maybe just said something like "she's cheeky" or " she can be naughty " , Jerome make the statement that she's wild in bed or she can act like an easy girl.

From this, Lapinchous rise another level and talk about rumours of her supposed sex-addiction. :facepalm:

To me that's nothing more than male fantasy in action.
( and I know what I'm talking about :D )

Ironically, even if her hotness was the key of her internationnal success, she can appears to be shy and sometimes childish.
In my opinion, that's why Gregoire needed to say that she's not as" featureless" as she's looked.
Yes she can be naughty sometimes, and probably flirting wtih guys on Les Enfoires.
But that's nothing to do with sex-addiction !

Plaz
05-09-2013, 05:20 AM
I've always thought she would be a abit of a freak... Don't let those innocent eyes fool you.

Jenny_HRO87
05-09-2013, 06:19 AM
This is the first time since I am here that I really dislike a topic.
Mainly for two reasons:

1- No matter how supportive we are or how good fans we are, whatever we say about this issue is totally unnecessary. And obvious. And boring.
"She can do what she wants", "Sex is not bad", "Press rumors...", blablabla... The same story again and again. We know all of that already...

2- The topic is horrible, period:

A thread about Alizée's sex life: :13:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way: :order:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way based on rumors: :facepalm:

+1

could someone simply close this thread?

Rocket
05-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Drama, drama, drama! After some thinking, I find it hard to believe that she would want this sort of thing exposed to Annily knowing how protective she is of her.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2109http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2110
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2111http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2112http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2113
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=213&pictureid=2114

Scruffydog777
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
I can't believe you guys don't see the obvious! These rumors started in 2010. Private autograph session with Scruffydog 2010. That's all I can say at this point. I've been sworn to secrecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVQ2yFMVyo

lapinschous
05-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Drama, drama, drama! After some thinking, I find it hard to believe that she would want this sort of thing exposed to Annily knowing how protective she is of her.

Yeah, but all of this only presumably happened in Paris , mostly during Les Enfoirés period (2010 to 2013). Annily staying in Ajaccio with her grandparents, so there's no way her daughter could be affected by all this.

All pictures of Grégoire and Alizée together were taken in Paris
http://i.imgur.com/iLwar6R.jpg

I have to disagree with Bigdan about Jérôme's status on AF. His posts are sometimes disliked because he says things that most of the girls there don't wanna hear. I would never have shared those informations if the rumors were completely unfounded or coming from someone not trustworthy . But , if you guys feel like talking about those rumors would be taboo, then I approve Jenny's suggestion to close this thread even though it's likely to make matters worse... http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

I can't believe you guys don't see the obvious! These rumors started in 2010. Private autograph session with Scruffydog 2010. That's all I can say at this point. I've been sworn to secrecy.

I always knew she had a penchant for manly american airmen :D You just need to get some tattoos now ! x)

Jenny_HRO87
05-09-2013, 09:37 AM
...even though it's likely to make matters worse... http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

I thought you made things worse with coming up with this crap.

so basically a married woman isn't allowed to go out with some friends. Oh wait she's allowed to go out with her female friends. but not with a MALE friend she knows from Les Enfoirés? Because it's so unlikely that they are all a big family there, that the like each other and that they want to have fun with each other and want to spend time together more than once a year. what a scandal.

ok I better shut up now before I get rude.

I'm going to the cinema now. best solution to distract me from all this shit.

this is nothing personal Nicolas don't get me wrong. But I just don't want to keep my mouth shut about something that is making me so angry.

lapinschous
05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
I understand what you feel Jenny... I don't really like talking about this kind of things either and this is why it's the first thread I start about such a topic... but as a member who cares about AAm and as one of the rare french guys here, I felt like it was necessary to share what lots of people talk about in the french forums. On ali france, it's kinda the same situation, but compared to AAm the majority of the members there are girls and I can tell you that they really are uncomfortible talking about that, just like you are , if not more . But If the discussion is allowed on alizée france, there is no reason why we shouldn't discuss it here as it is a key element to the puzzle in order for us to see the full picture . It can help us understand in different ways the meaning of some of her songs, of her instagram posts, of her interviews of her past, her future and present, her relations with other artists and so on ... That's why we shouldn't be afraid of embarassed to talk about it. :)

I know it's nothing personal ;) Don't think too much about this thread and enjoy your movie!

Future Raptor Ace
05-09-2013, 10:29 AM
To answer the thread question, I supposed its possible, her personality is like a wind-cock. DO I think any of us should care about this .... no!

lalorocks
05-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I got login on Alizée France forum and I have two objections: first, Jerome cited two forums and both present rumors made by fans not by press; second, he mentioned that Alizée confirmed her breakup with Jeremy in her last trip to Mexico (2011) and this is absolutly false. She was asked if Jeremy is a jelous guy and she answered that it is not important, at the end, she belongs to him.

Rocket
05-09-2013, 10:59 AM
I thought you made things worse with coming up with this crap.

so basically a married woman isn't allowed to go out with some friends. Oh wait she's allowed to go out with her female friends. but not with a MALE friend she knows from Les Enfoirés? Because it's so unlikely that they are all a big family there, that the like each other and that they want to have fun with each other and want to spend time together more than once a year. what a scandal.

ok I better shut up now before I get rude.

I'm going to the cinema now. best solution to distract me from all this shit.

this is nothing personal Nicolas don't get me wrong. But I just don't want to keep my mouth shut about something that is making me so angry.

High fives da Jenny!:acute::girlp:

SpanishFan
05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
I went to Alize Forum to check what the members over there thought about all this, but I was a bit dissapointed when I did not find anything about it in there.
Now I am curious to know if such thread was deleted or Lapinschous just decided it was only a topic to debate over here and not there for some reason :D

Merci Alizée
05-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Always thought that such speculations are pretty useless. Often even close friends and relatives can't tell that what goes on in a person's mind.

These are just random guesses at best and I'm not sure what exactly can we get from such discussion.

lefty12357
05-09-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm closing this thread. We really shouldn't speculate on and on about Alizée's sex life and I really don't think there's anything else to say on the subject right now.