PDA

View Full Version : MFM Radio 2013-05-18

lapinschous
05-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Podcast: http://mfmradio.fr/musique/podcast/5674/m-comme-montiel

Really interesting interview, I was kinda annoyed by the interviewed who complimented her every 30 seconds (you're still a fantasm for us, you still look like a cute little girl, you're a really cute brunette, you're so beautiful.... damn , I can't even count them all) Anyway, far from the usual boring talks , she said some interesting stuff and she laughed a lot !

-Although she said many times that there never was any anger between Mylène and her during their separation , she said in that interview that if she was to accidentally meet Mylène somewhere, she wouldn't cheek-kiss her, like any friends or coworkers would... which is odd, since she even allows her fans to kiss her during autograph sessions...

- While talking about the lyrics of Je Veux Bien, she admitted that she's tired of crying, and doesn't want to take any risks or experience things that might make her cry again. She said she cried way too much in her personal life ... But that douchebag of interviewer interrupted her when she was about to tell us the reasons that made her cry so much..

- She said also that Mylène didn't like the idea of lili getting tattooed at all ,she didn't want her to get any and this was quite a conflictual issue , Alizée had to wait for their separation to do what she wanted

- Jérémy Chatelain may actually be a gamer... she really specifically talked about friends playing playstation together , forgetting about the adult world...
They also suggested the idea of Alizée needing older men to find satisfaction in love . It felt like she was only half joking... :13:

- She apparently didn't like the taste of the japanese biscuits Elise she made a commercial for... :D

BREAKING NEWS !!

She went into the details about what happened with Nicolas Sirkis from Indochine!

She said that Sirkis tried to flirt with her while she was pregnant, and made her understand that if he was willing to work with her, and use his reputation for her career, it was for "something else" , he apparently kept on trying to seduce her and spread rumors around him about them being together... and Alizée stopped the project, "to show respect for her child and her husband" .

Holy crap , that's the first time she went so deep into her personal life..

Okay I may have forgot a few things, but this interview is so damn good that i'm probably going to listen to it several times :)

BrianO1
05-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Man...giving gamers a bad name here! I'm a big gamer, but I wouldn't turn down time with a significant other for a video game!

ALS
05-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Man...giving gamers a bad name here! I'm a big gamer, but I wouldn't turn down time with a significant other for a video game!

When you take your wife for granted and everything is all about you.

I know men like this so I can side with her on this point.

To some people gaming is like a gambling addiction, the game is the most important aspect of your life everything else comes second.

BrianO1
05-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh I agree with Lili. I meant that JEREMY was giving gamers a bad name. Shoulda been more clear. :p

She has every right to be angry if he is putting a darn video game before her.

lapinschous
05-18-2013, 06:40 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/2384/mcommemontiel2.jpg

Funny how Lili feels comfortible taking that picture in front of a panel that says : "Montiel undresses his guest ! " :D

lalorocks
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Mr Sirkirs is a sickly man. What does this guy have in his brain? Trying to flirt a pregnant woman is absolutely sickish. If I am scared of this history, I don't want to imagine Alizée in those moments. Definitly Alizée's life hasn't been perfect.

Araz77
05-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Lapinschous, I cannot describe how much you are helping me and the non french speaking members of this forum, Thank you :D

Euphoria
05-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Marriage means absolutely nothing to a lot of people. Sad but true.