PDA

View Full Version : Effort to put Alizee's name on ballot for president back in 2007

Scruffydog777
06-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Some of those members who are relatively new to this forum may not realize that there was an effort to put Alizee's name on the Presidential ballot for 2008. Here is a news report about that effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIG3Z8d1hc

lapinschous
06-09-2013, 04:19 PM
:)):)) You should have seen my face during the first 30 seconds... :)))

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/32/23036414.jpg

How did you make that ?:D

Scruffydog777
06-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Somebody else made it. I wish I knew who.

Fall
06-09-2013, 11:00 PM
That's awesome, I've seen videos like that, and made a couple myself but never one with Alizée in it! :D

Davedel
06-09-2013, 11:55 PM
These types of videos are made by uploading the name and (usually) photo of a person to a particular website. About 3 years ago a Swedish website did the same thing but the subject was about paying some kind of tax. It was labeled "Our hero". Same thing here.. Alizee's name and (maybe) photo will appear in the digitally edited video but you'll never hear her name mentioned, only a vague reference to "Our hero" or "This Random Person" or something similar. The website (whichever website) does these digital edits within a matter of seconds and lets you download the video. That's how it's done.

Fall
06-09-2013, 11:59 PM
These types of videos are made by uploading the name and (usually) photo of a person to a particular website. About 3 years ago a Swedish website did the same thing but the subject was about paying some kind of tax. It was labeled "Our hero". Same thing here.. Alizee's name and (maybe) photo will appear in the digitally edited video but you'll never hear her name mentioned, only a vague reference to "Our hero" or "This Random Person" or something similar. The website (whichever website) does these digital edits within a matter of seconds and lets you download the video. That's how it's done.

Yeah! Our Hero is the one I "made" hehe, I made one of MJ and a friend and of myself. Though I never downloaded it :\
Once the link expires or whatever you can't watch it anymore :(