PDA

View Full Version : Moi Lolita Drum Cover

lapinschous
06-11-2013, 03:32 PM
A friend just did this , it sounds amazing ... ! Apart from playing piano , i've also been playing drums for 7 years and this seriously makes me want to do my own version :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mGn1TDaNXw

Scruffydog777
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
It sounded great Lapinschous. I take it your friend must have put a lot of time into this so I imagine he's a big Alizee fan too? Which brings me to another question. I remember way back in 2007 when Psych came out, we were told that most people in France didn't realize she was still singing. So what is the present state of Alizeeism in France? With her latest albums and her Les Enfoires appearences and all this promotion of late, is she more of a household name now or is there still more work to do?

Fall
06-11-2013, 10:29 PM
That was awesome! Hopefully all goes well and Alizée gets to tour, in which case he would have my vote to be part of the band! :D

I remember way back in 2007 when Psych came out, we were told that most people in France didn't realize she was still singing.

On another forum I once had a quick conversation about that, with a French member. *They said that they hadn't heard anything from her since Moi Lolita and "Alizee." I suppose they didn't know it was actually called L'Alizé. They also said that she shouldn't have left MF.

*Dunno if it was a he or a she ._.

lapinschous
06-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Yeah I know , that kinda sucked when all of France basically forgot about her after she left Mylène... but now with her massive media exposure she's going back up the slope . :)

That was awesome! Hopefully all goes well and Alizée gets to tour, in which case he would have my vote to be part of the band! :D

Lol , unlikely , he discovered Alizée like two weeks ago and he's living in Hawaii :p

Fall
06-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Lol , unlikely , he discovered Alizée like two weeks ago and he's living in Hawaii :p
Well if he's living in Hawaii I imagine he must speak pretty good English, if he isn't a native English speaker to begin with. You should invite him to AAm! :)

Lupegoulash
06-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Your friend's use of the double bass drum and accenting is fantastic! Would be a great version for her to perform to live!

-Les