PDA

View Full Version : [26-6-2013] tour de france

melovelily
06-16-2013, 05:39 PM
After 10 years since the last time she was on the show, Alizée will finally return to tour de france :-D

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-vilage-depart-sur-france-3-liste-des-invites-mae-moire-alizee-mothe-fiori-118523188.html

Incase if you don't know which 03 performance i'm talking about then click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56KFDlB1Z2A)

lapinschous
06-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Haha, was thinking the same ^^ ...10 years later , will the internet go crazy over Alizée just like it did in 2003 after that famous upskirt amateur video that got so many views... :D

Well... let's hope she'll perform and not just sit there commenting on stuff like at the Grand 8 show .

Scruffydog777
06-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Well in this case we have to post the video which took place on the 100th running of the Tour de France in 2003. This video took place in front of the Hotel de ville (city hall). On this occasion there were some members of the entertainment industry who were on strike and protesting what was going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3N-4ewZBMc

Wizard
06-18-2013, 12:27 AM
As an obsessed cyclist (triathlete, more precisely) and BIG fan of Le Tour, I was excited to learn that this year's 100th edition of Le Tour de France will start in Corsica, with three stages including one through Ajaccio. It will be cool to see Alizée get some exposure during these stages, or before as part of the epic event's celebrations. Couldn't embed the Tour de France Cosrsica YT clip so here's a link:

http://youtu.be/LE2TDcEWtFU

C-4
06-18-2013, 01:35 PM
I am very excited that the Tour this year starts in Corsica as well. I am so looking forward to seeing the island of Alizée.

Thanks for the link, Wizard.
Stephen

Ray4AJ
06-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Well, looks like 'Village Depart' on France3 with Alizée scheduled to appear will be on at 5am -5:50 EDT tomorrow (29 June) morning. I'm hoping that I've got this info right after doing some web surfing this evening. Now I've just got to figure out how to actually watch it when it comes on. I'll probably have to just wait until later and hope it gets captured and posted later.

http://www.france3.fr/programme-tv

http://www.depart-tdf-corse2013.com/fr/animations-ceremonies/

Well, it looks like I can watch the program that is on right now, whatever it is, using the little link in the upper RH corner of this page,

http://www.france3.fr/

using the Firefox addon 'Stealthy' with a French proxy. Maybe it will work for Village Depart as well. I wish I had a way to capture it, but it would be in low quality.

lapinschous
06-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Here's the trailer ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuklkA-hlBs

People will now realize that the Corse region might be one of the most beautiful in France....

Fall
06-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the tip on Stealthy Ray! I'll try to stay up and watch it, but I have nothing to record it with :\

Ray4AJ
06-29-2013, 05:41 AM
Well, I've been watching Village Départ this morning, and about halfway through she Tweeted about being on Monday, and Je veux bien. So I guess I'll be getting up early again on Monday.

Bigdan
06-29-2013, 05:45 AM
She will be on the Ajaccio stage. And it will be Monday and not today.

Jake04
06-29-2013, 06:07 AM
What?! I stayed up late for nothing?! Oh well! :D Thanks, BigDan!

Scruffydog777
06-29-2013, 06:26 AM
The second stage ends on Sunday in Ajaccio, then leaves the next morning, Monday.

Ray4AJ
06-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Because of the tour schedule, I thought it was strange that the article in the first post had her listed for today, as in 'Why not have her be on the show in Ajaccio?'. But as usual the information in the A zone leaves room for interpretation and at least now we have confirmation that she does expect to be on the show Monday.

The stream from France3 worked well enough to watch in the player's window but due to the proxy I used the bandwidth was too low for it to be great.

The show today had the Christophe Mae fellow perform twice, some cooking, and plenty of chit chat that I didn't catch a word of.

Scruffydog777
06-29-2013, 06:45 AM
If I read the schedule right, the third stage leaving Ajaccio should start a little before 11 am, so I would think she'd perform not too long before that.

Aldighieri
06-29-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm watching the Tour right now on tv.Italian public broadcast (RAI) offers a full coverage.So it's tomorrow at 11 am about? I'd try to see...i can record but I don't know if the pre-start show is enclosed....

Scruffydog777
06-29-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm watching the Tour right now on tv.Italian public broadcast (RAI) offers a full coverage.So it's tomorrow at 11 am about? I'd try to see...i can record but I don't know if the pre-start show is enclosed....

No, if I'm not mistaken, they will be leaving Ajaccio shortly before 11 am on Monday and I would think Alizee will be performing before that, but please double check this info. If I had known more of the details earlier, I think I would've went.

Ray4AJ
06-29-2013, 11:19 AM
It's a program on France3 network/channel I think exclusively. I don't think its actually affiliated with the tour. So it runs at 11am on Monday probably right on time.

I've been wondering if Alizée has ever performed professionally in Ajaccio before. If not, then it will probably be very special to her. Well, it will be anyway. I just hope its not her last professional performance anywhere.

Wizard
06-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Well, I've been watching Village Départ this morning, and about halfway through she Tweeted about being on Monday, and Je veux bien. So I guess I'll be getting up early again on Monday.

Thanks for the heads up Ray4AJ! I'll be glued to the tele! 👀 No problem for me, I watch every stage of this awesome event, several times- just to make sure I don't miss anything😀

Aldighieri
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
THAnks for info.I've just read on facebook they confirmed monday 11 A.M.

Un-rêve
06-29-2013, 08:01 PM
I've been wondering if Alizée has ever performed professionally in Ajaccio before. If not, then it will probably be very special to her. Well, it will be anyway.

Well she's never performed professionally in Ajaccio but I always hoped she would! The funny thing is she even said quite recently towards the end of the Comment ça va bien interview and I quote "It's even harder to perform at home!" So I'd say this years tour de france is a godsend and yeah it should be very special for her. :) :) :)

Anyway here's the thread to that interview I mentioned just incase you missed it.. I couldn't post the subtitled video here directly.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7550

Ray4AJ
06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
It's even harder to perform at home!

Un-rêve! Thanks for bringing that interview back to my attention. I remember watching it but I guess that was before the subtitles and I hadn't returned to it.

Now I wonder what she means by that... Harder to find an audience or a venue, or harder for her to perform before people she may be more familiar with?

By the way, I'm trying to remember the somewhat recent interview (may be print or may be video, or even just audio) where she mentions the fans whose goal is just to get more followers for themselves on social media.

battousai
06-29-2013, 09:12 PM
I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?

Ray4AJ
06-29-2013, 09:25 PM
I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?

Stealthy is a bit peculiar sometimes. I'm sure that in set up you selected to use a France (FR) proxy.

Sometimes though it will still get one from Germany for example, and then it won't work for the French television channels. Turn it off and back on sometimes works. You can go to one of those 'what is my ip' websites to see where it is choosing.

Also, be sure to have it already turned on before going to the website you want to use it on.

These are issues I've had before using it. I hope you are able to make it work.

Fall
06-29-2013, 11:24 PM
I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien" :D
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first :)

User22
06-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?

battousai
06-30-2013, 12:18 AM
I hope someone records it cause looks like I might just be too far away from France being on the west coast. I keep getting connection time outs.

Ray4AJ
06-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?

Monday July 1 11h00-11h50 Ajaccio/5AM EDT france3.fr "Village Depart"

Edit:

I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien" :D
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first :)

SO many times I think I hear "Alizée" when I'm viewing French television, but in most cases it can't be. I'm not sure what I'm actually hearing. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Wizard
06-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Watched Stage 2 this morning. Corsica is a beautiful place, and from the scenery, which NBC Sports is doing a great job of capturing, Ajaccio is wickedly stunning. The clear blue water is so damn inviting- I'm going to have to visit there and go scuba diving- after I cycle through those awesome roads as well, and hopefully see the main attraction there in concert- Alizee, which would be the main reason to go to Corsica in the first place!😀

Karin
06-30-2013, 02:06 PM
yeaaa... today it was great... most the last minutes, when the camera showed Ajaccio panoramas... so beautiful...

Jake04
06-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Ajaccio is so beautiful. No wonder Alizee chose to live there! It's great to get some kind of a tour of Ajaccio!

Edit: This would have been the perfect time to visit Ajaccio!!! Why haven't I thought of that??!! :PI::PI::PI:
Oh yeah, I don't have enough vacation days yet. :p

Karin
06-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Why haven't I thought of that??!! :PI::PI::PI:

Why I wasn't born there, why?!?! ... :D

lapinschous
06-30-2013, 03:39 PM
which NBC Sports is doing a great job of capturing

I thought that foreign channels were only airing what they received from tv channels at home : o But if NBC sports is actually using its own helicopters to broadcast Le Tour, then it's great to see that much international media coverage focused on Corsica ! :p

Jake04
06-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately, NBCSports is not gonna show Alizee's performance! So, Id have to settle for FR3 internet stream. :( I hope someone records it on HD. :pray:

Ray4AJ
06-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Just noticed that Alizée is mentioned as an Ajaccio celebrity on the Tour de France webpage for Ajaccio!

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2013/us/stage-2.html

Go down to the bottom of the page to "Tourist Attractions" and click on "Finish" for some info on Ajaccio and to see her listed.

I didn't watch the stage today but I'm watching a rehash that's on NBCSN right now. You all are right, the place is even more beautiful than I had thought, and I thought quite a bit about it already.

Edit - ok, I've never watched any cycling before. I had not realized that it could be that exciting. I'm not sure that I'll watch more that the stage 3 start though. But it was great to see Ajaccio like that for a map person like myself. The best part was catching a glimpse of one of her. favorite beach restaurants from a chopper shot towards the end. I wish the weather was like that more often around here.

Fall
06-30-2013, 10:29 PM
SO many times I think I hear "Alizée" when I'm viewing French television, but in most cases it can't be. I'm not sure what I'm actually hearing. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Most likely, but at least in this case, they have a reason to mention her :)

Scruffydog777
06-30-2013, 10:55 PM
I'm really kicking myself for not looking into going to this, but it probably would have been almost impossible to have found a hotel room. Do they usually put the riders up in hotels over night?

Jake04
06-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Probably. They're racing there for at least 3 days.

Fall
06-30-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't think they would take all the hotel rooms but I imagine it would be difficult to find an affordable one where all the action is. Maybe what you could have done is book a hotel room in the following stage where there are no teams yet :D But still, you can always go next year if they stop by Corsica again :)

Also, I've got Stealthy installed now but I don't think it's working very well for me, the France3 page won't load or won't load all the way or correctly. I'll try to fix it before the show later, or just see if there's a live stream :/

Rev
07-01-2013, 02:36 AM
I'm really kicking myself for not looking into going to this, but it probably would have been almost impossible to have found a hotel room. Do they usually put the riders up in hotels over night?

There is such a shortage of hotels that they brought in a cruise ship to house some of the Le Tour people. :)

It's the yellow one you see in yesterday's video.

battousai
07-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Also, I've got Stealthy installed now but I don't think it's working very well for me, the France3 page won't load or won't load all the way or correctly. I'll try to fix it before the show later, or just see if there's a live stream :/

try this

http://foot.bsdillc.com/france3.php#

Bigdan
07-01-2013, 04:46 AM
https://vine.co/v/hap3lu6Vp3m

"I love the" Tour" !"

Saerdna
07-01-2013, 05:13 AM
ahh, here in Austria I have 700 satellite channels but that includes only 2 french one, France24 in english and french. As this is a newschannel, they do not show any live coverage from Le Tour. The french France 24 programme guide says "Sports" during this morning hours, but mentioned no starting time.

And Eurosports says 11:00 am "Tour de france" but they still show some fu**ing motobike-raching.

And no livestream is available for my country on any french tv homepage

That sucks. I wanna see Alizée :order::catfight:

Karin
07-01-2013, 05:20 AM
that was so quickly... :-D by every show we must wait long time to see her... and now she was first :-D

goood... they are talking about album!

Bigdan
07-01-2013, 05:25 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img9/8592/iajc.jpg

Fall
07-01-2013, 05:29 AM
That was great!! I loved the way she looked, her dress was something like the old Moi Lolita dress, with boots to go along with it! :D

try this

Dude you are a Godsend. Or maybe a Zéesend :D Thanks!!!
That sucks. I wanna see Alizée :order::catfight:

Try battousai's link, it worked for me

melovelily
07-01-2013, 05:31 AM
http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/50518940e22811e2b72422000aa821e3_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/5944070ae22b11e2ade722000a1faea4_7.jpg

Ray4AJ
07-01-2013, 05:31 AM
try this

This is what I ended up using. I couldn't get a connection to france3 directly either.

I'm glad she was able to be on this show. She seemed to have a great time!

EDIT - Hey, where was the band?

Saerdna
07-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Yeah I the link is working *thanks thanks* ...:bye:
I forgot to push one button on the small screen. So I attended the stream at the moment the guy cuts some ham

Karin
07-01-2013, 05:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HK72_UNjM

Saerdna
07-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Thank you Karin for sharing the performance that quickly She looks adorable as usual on that one.
I assume that this means so much to Alizée, I mean performing in your hometown, your family members and friends are part of the audience (for sure, or?) and your a visible to a huge crowd in front of the tv´s....best connection :)

Fall
07-01-2013, 06:07 AM
Thank you Karin for sharing the performance that quickly She looks adorable as usual on that one.
I assume that this means so much to Alizée, I mean performing in your hometown, your family members and friends are part of the audience (for sure, or?) and your a visible to a huge crowd in front of the tv´s....best connection :)
Yep, her Broseph was there :D I'm pretty sure I saw her daughter too

Karin
07-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Yep, her Broseph was there :D I'm pretty sure I saw her daughter too

and her grandmother :)

skungpoomery
07-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Yes, well done Karin for posting this up so quickly - what a joy to see her looking and sounding so good in front of a big crowd and the announcer guy saying he "loves this song" and referring to the album etc. She was even doing some of the old girly dance moves again which added a lot to the whole performance - hopefully this has given a great piece of positive exposure - she must be buzzing right now!

Karin
07-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Arrival, talk with the guests, and small interview about the new album "5"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUWCpVKqPmU

Saerdna
07-01-2013, 06:49 AM
and her grandmother :)
I think i saw her father with sunglasses in the first lane...:)

I loved to see shaking later during the "born to be alive"-thing. Shakezée-mode ON :p

Bigdan
07-01-2013, 08:27 AM

You can say that. They even shaw her grandma et and her brother on the screen !

Wizard
07-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Thanks for posting this, Karin- really cool! Good to see her singing and having a great time in her own home town. 👏

ptjmwa
07-01-2013, 11:03 AM
So.... I haven't been on this website for a long time. Did her album do well?

Scruffydog777
07-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks for posting Karin. They're saying in AF that she lip synced it here which doesn't really matter in my book. Most of her live performances in the early years were prerecorded. I really enjoyed it and think it will do well to promote her album.

Edit:

So.... I haven't been on this website for a long time. Did her album do well?

Well it didn't seem to do that well, but we're still waiting to see if there might be some concerts scheduled in France, Mexico or somewhere else which might be in a more intimate setting than before.

lapinschous
07-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Amazing , thanks Karin! I couldn't see it here in Switzerland...

Edit:

What is wrong with the video editing??? Why so many cuts??? France 3 should stop hiring 12 years olds... it ruined the whole performance

LXND3R
07-01-2013, 12:54 PM
What is wrong with the video editing??? Why so many cuts??? France 3 should stop hiring 12 years olds... it ruined the whole performance

Seriously, right? So annoying and off putting! :mad:

lefty12357
07-01-2013, 01:10 PM
I agree with you guys, I don't like all the fast cuts. That is the trend in video editing in recent years, but this was especially cut up. The closeups on her face are too close (I never thought I'd ever say that) and this type of editing almost makes dancing a waste of time since you never get to see her really complete a series of moves. The editing seemed amateur to me.

As far as Alizée is concerned, she did great. Yes, it was lip-synced, but I expected that in this kind of situation.

And thanks to Karin for the video. :)

Ray4AJ
07-01-2013, 01:15 PM

I noticed that too. My theory is that they were trying to hide the lipsynching.

Though she does a great job at it, but maybe they didn't know she would. Or something like that.

ALS
07-01-2013, 01:26 PM
I watched it a second and third time and I really think the editor has a serious eye fetish. Just the way it was put together someone was really making sure that they got as many close ups of her eyes. Not that I'm complaining I loved those nice close ups but it was definitely too close for the face shots.

Alizée knows how to lip sync so there is no reason they had to get that close or chop up the video that much to cover up absolutely nothing.

melovelily
07-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Fast cuts raped my eyes X•

Lili4ever
07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
how can someone be so hot and cute :bow: I liked the performance, but i still wish she had some dancers. Jvb is such a fun song and it would be even more awesome with some dancers. I hope she will have some concerts sooner or later

lapinschous
07-01-2013, 02:52 PM
This latest performance makes that video looks like it's got smooth transitions...to France 3's fast cuts... Even the british used less of them :D ...yet I used to hate the bbc for it :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXWmTTqQ5qY

Lili4ever
07-01-2013, 03:04 PM
it is made on purpose to keep your attention. Pretty much all music videos and action movies are made like this. I was raging when they did that shit with La Isla Bonita video :pissed::pissed:

BrianO1
07-01-2013, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't mind the cuts if they were in sync with the music. But these were just...random. Plus the random effects, like suddenly changing to black and white then back. Having a glow around the edges of the screen for a second then take them away...

Honestly, there is a very good chance someone was just pushing buttons in editing.

Lili4ever
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
i think the thing with Alizee is, that you don't want any of that nonsense and effects. Just focus the camera on her and let her charm do the rest

lapinschous
07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
The best editing i've seen so far still remains the JPVA performance for la fête de la musique in 2003....

Everything was just perfect... :wub:

Uroboros
07-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Not that a close look to her beautiful face is bad, but... she made some nice dance steps that were discarded in the editing :(

battousai
07-01-2013, 10:46 PM
I haven't seen anyone post it yet so here HD version.
http://alizee-italia.com/download-videos.html

Fall
07-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Well when I was watching it on the live stream that battousai posted, I really didn't mind it, and the second time it was a bit more noticeable but still didn't bother me. But reading you guys' comments on it and watching it again, I agree, somebody screwed up big time :confused:

Editing like that is terrible, as someone mentioned earlier, it was really frustrating on the La Isla Bonita performance from the MCE days. For me another one that kills me is the editing in the Remember The Time music video for MJ, very memorable video but the editing makes it impossible to see (let alone learn) the choreography entirely, and as an MJ imitator, it's crippling :(

Anyway halfway through the JVB I was starting to forget about the cuts, just because I'm really happy for her. It's lovely to see her perform in her hometown with people there cheering her on, waving the Corsican flag. Yes it was lip synced but regardless, she looked totally in her element, and I hope there was a big celebration at the Jacoteys home afterwards. :)

Also, thanks yet again Battousai! ^

Ray4AJ
07-02-2013, 06:50 AM
So during the interview I think they were talking about Corsica and she suddenly grabs her watch and shows the "2A" tattoo. I didn't understand what was being said but I thought she was saying it referred to Southern Corsica rather than "Alizée and Annily" like she usually says.

C-4
07-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Wow, I never saw Ajaccio except from photos, usually posted here, or online, but the Tour really showed how beautiful the entire island is!

And thank you to Karin who so generously posted the Alizée interview and song!
I would never have seen it, but for your generosity.

Stephen

Bigdan
07-02-2013, 03:25 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img12/6429/dwcn.jpg

:wub:

Saerdna
07-02-2013, 05:42 PM
:2_thumbs: thanks bigdan... With curly hairs it would be 100% :wub:

Un-rêve
07-02-2013, 08:15 PM
^^
Thanks BigDan.

Damn I was gonna post that shot too but you beat me to it. :(

Here's another one that Scruffy should like. ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/9098/j9k.png

:wub:

Kronos
07-03-2013, 07:11 PM
i think the thing with Alizee is, that you don't want any of that nonsense and effects. Just focus the camera on her and let her charm do the rest

I just feel like quoting this:aha:

Ray4AJ
07-04-2013, 11:21 PM
I really hope a nice person is able to translate this discussion and interview sometime. Please.

ALS
07-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Well I figured out the editing after watching the performance again.

If you look at the long shot out front below the stage you'll notice the crowd behind her and all the balloons and flags. They purposely got up tight on her to eliminate the distraction to the viewer of the people standing behind her.

We watch her because we're fans but to the average viewer of the Tour De France Alizée is an after thought. They wanted to keep the action on Alizée not have the people standing behind her getting the attention trying to get themselves in every shot.

Edcognito
07-05-2013, 07:17 PM

:dance:

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

:beer:

:2_thumbs:

:**:

:dance:

Rev
07-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Wow! Great exposure for her. Not only does she perform, but she is "larger than life" for most of the performance. The way she was presented cannot but have an impact on some people. :)

lapinschous
07-06-2013, 08:38 AM
I really hope a nice person is able to translate this discussion and interview sometime. Please.

My subscribers didn't seem to be very interested in that interview so I didn't do it right away as I usually do (add to that that I'm currently working 12 hours a day in the busiest hospital center in switzerland...) but if no one else has, I'll try to do it tomorrow just for AAm, if you guys want to ofc. :)

Ray4AJ
07-06-2013, 09:37 AM
My subscribers didn't seem to be very interested in that interview so I didn't do it right away as I usually do (add to that that I'm currently working 12 hours a day in the busiest hospital center in switzerland...) but if no one else has, I'll try to do it tomorrow just for AAm, if you guys want to ofc. :)

I'd really appreciate it, when you get time. The way she was gesturing, pointing all over town, I just have to know what she was saying about Corsica, Ajaccio and her favorite beach. And the 2A tattoo.

I have noticed that I prefer watching the interviews over the performances as the performances are so similar but each interview is unique.

lapinschous
07-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Ok great , I didn't get to watch the whole interview yet so it'll be a bit more fun than usual .

But if you guys could provide me with the full length HD link that'd be cool , so I can download the file right now ... the thing is I didn't want to get a new contract with an internet provider for just the two months I'm renting my room close to the hospital so I have to go to the closest coffee shop and use a public WiFi for several hours... :/

Ray4AJ
07-06-2013, 09:54 AM
I'm away today and my laptop isn't on the hub today. But I think there are some links on AF forum. I'll be back on the hub tomorrow and I can make sure it's in my share.

Lili4ever
07-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Lappy, for how long will you be in switzerland ?

lapinschous
07-06-2013, 01:00 PM
owww ray... :s I didn't bring my HDD to switzerland ... and i'm not sure I can still log on the hub on that computer .

If you could give me a downlaod link that'd be much much easier for me :s

Lappy, for how long will you be in switzerland ?

two or maybe three months ...earning tons of money to help fund the Fée-nyx project... :p

Ray4AJ
07-06-2013, 02:22 PM
owww ray... :s I didn't bring my HDD to switzerland ... and i'm not sure I can still log on the hub on that computer .

If you could give me a downlaod link that'd be much much easier for me :s

I think this is the one with everything, but I can't dl where I am and I don't have it locally. http://tlf5lq.1fichier.com/ 421MB

Alizee-Life also has it on YouTube if you just want to watch it.

Thanks again.

lapinschous
07-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the link, subtitling now... in a portuguese restaurant :D ... in the middle of Lausanne... cause the pub I normally go to to use the wifi is closed on sundays ! ^^'

lapinschous
07-08-2013, 02:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7A4dZsbKPQ

Sorry, I really didn't have the energy to translate the part at the end where Pascal talks about soccer... If you want to know anything, just ask me :)

ALS
07-08-2013, 03:48 PM
lapinschous thank you for the translation.

OMG she was so cute when she got to the food table and that "did I miss something" surprised or lost look she has. That same deer in the head lights facial expression she had when she won the award at sixteen for best new artist.

Ray4AJ
07-08-2013, 08:00 PM
If you want to know anything, just ask me :)

Nope, I have nothing to ask about. For now at least. Thanks so much for doing this for us. When I got home and was able to watch it there had already been over 100 views so I'm sure all those people appreciated it as well.

Rev
07-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Several of them were me. :D

Thanks lapinschous. :)

Bigdan
07-13-2013, 06:44 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img822/1912/2o8b.jpg

Just for the beauty of it...

Fall
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I haven't been watching as much as I did the first few days when they were in Corsica, but man is it still worth watching, at least for the views along the way!

ALS
07-14-2013, 10:47 AM
The Tour De France promo alone is enough to make you want to visit Corsica. :)