PDA

View Full Version : Les Enfoirés 2014

Jake04
06-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Les Enfoirés 2014 will be held in Strasbourg, France.
Start planning! :D

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5061/uew5.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/uew5.jpg/)

C'est officiel, en 2014, les concerts auront lieu :
du mercredi 15 au lundi 20 janvier 2014
au Zénith de Strasbourg

Attention : Aucune place n'est actuellement en vente !

Les lieux et dates de vente des billets vous seront communiqués dès que nous en aurons connaissance sur ce site, qui est la seule source d’information fiable.

Il est donc inutile pour le moment de contacter le Zénith de Strasbourg ou les Restos du Cœur à ce sujet.

Vous connaissez bien sûr les priorités des Restos et nous vous assurons que vous aurez, en temps voulu, toutes les informations nécessaires.

Nous vous en remercions d'avance.

ON COMPTE SUR VOUS !

Translations:
It's official, in 2014, the concerts will take place:
Wednesday 15 to Monday, January 20, 2014
Zenith of Strasbourg

Warning: No places are currently on sale!

The places and dates of ticket sales will be announced as soon as we have knowledge on this site, which is the only reliable source of information.

It is therefore unnecessary for the time to contact the Zenith of Strasbourg or Eating the Heart about it.

You know of course the priorities of Eating and we assure you that you will, in time, all the necessary information.

We thank you in advance.

WE COUNT ON YOU!

Scruffydog777
06-24-2013, 01:32 PM
What a co-incidence, I've been working on a post for the past couple of days about this. I had visited Strasbourg a couple of years ago. It's a beautiful city. I had wanted to visit it because when my father was in the army, his unit stopped here and he attended midnight mass on Christmas eve, before they eventually moved into Germany.

Here' what I had written to date.

"I've been discussing with a few other members here Les Enfoires 2014 to see who might be interested in going to next years show. So this thread is just to make very tentative plans about going to next years show. Of course it mainly depends on two things; one is that Alizée participates in it and the other that there is no Alizée concert between now and then which I'm sure everyone would prefer to go to.
So far, 3 other members have expressed an interest in going. I'll let them identify themselves if they so desire.

Last year the date (january) and location (Paris) was announced in june so hopefully something will be announced soon. Tickets didn't go on sale until november.

Tickets;

The toughest part of planning this is getting tickets. They announce a time and date when the tickets go on sale and I believe they are only sold on line. There were 3 ticket web sites where you can go. It's a difficult process which involves just trying and trying over and over again to get through. Last november, It had gotten to the point where I think all the tickets available that day had been sold, but I kept trying and what happens is some of the people who were able to get through and order tickets, have a problem paying for them, so those tickets become available again and that is how I was finally able to order a couple for the first show. I downloaded and printed out the tickets.

Now I wanted to go to two shows. The previous year at the show in Nice, I also wanted to go to two shows. I was unable to get a ticket on line. So I signed up with a reseller which is another trying process. You and who knows how many others receive an e-mail when someone wants to sell theirs. Of course the first one to respond gets the ticket.

Now the big problem here is trying to arrange to pick it up. Luckily I was able to hook up with a young lady who met me in Lyon the day before the shows started to give me the ticket. This is when you give them a code, that they then go on line to get their money.

After talking to some members of Alizeeforum, I was able to get a ticket for the second show from a German fan who had an extra. We met before the first show at his hotel which was right across the sqaure from the concert hall. Unfortunately he couldn't speak a word of English and I couldn't speak a word of German.
It seemed like this year there were many tickets availble through resellers like Zepass, but luckily I didn't have to go that route.

Here's what the ticket looked like that I downloaded from Digitik,

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/70/2cw9.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/2cw9.jpg/)

Hotel;

Now ideally you'd like to get a hotel as close as possible to the hall, but the closer ones are usually the pricier ones so in Lyon, I tried to save a few bucks and got one a couple of miles away. Now one thing that I failed to anticipate is that the shows run so long that after I got out, I found the subway had shut down, so I had a nice cold, long walk back to my hotel each night.

This year I made reservations at a cheaper hotel about a half mile away for the first two nights I was in Paris, then I switched to one right around the corner from the hall, the morning of the first show. Now I don't know if they do this at all shows, but I got in line around 11:30 for an 8pm show and I was able to get my hand stamped then go back to my hotel to use the bathroom.

The weather and the wait;

Unfortunately they seem to like to schedule this show for the winter. I think probably because they can get performers who are more willing to donate their time then than during the summer. It was freezing in Lyon and just a little above that in Paris. In Paris for an 8 pm show, I got there around 1 pm the first day and around 11:30 the the next. It makes a big difference getting there early. For the second show, we were about 4 rows of people from the stage and she was right there in front of us.

As far as putting up with the cold. RMJ had a nice thick looking sleeping bag which when he was done with it packed up into a relatively small bag. Those little shiny thin metalic rescue blankets help. They help to reflect your own heat but another big advantage is the way they block the wind. For the second show, I was sitting on the ground quite a while. I wish I had something like a foot and a half square dense foam pad. Next time I will.

Picture taken in Lyon the morning after the second show when I was leaving for Corsica,
http://imageshack.us/a/img32/7741/o1jw.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/o1jw.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

So like I said, this is all tentative to just get a general idea of who might go and exchanging info so people who haven't been there will be properly prepared.
"

texasguy
06-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Well heck, that's where I am now! I love this place.

Scruffydog777
06-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Well I did some preliminary research of Strasbourg and located on a map where the train station is for those who might fly into Paris and take a train down or those who might fly directly into Strasbourg and where the Zenith theater is. The theater is about 2 miles west of downtown.

Now I did some research into hotels too. Usually when I travel, I use Booking.com. You type in a city and it shows you a map with icons for all the hotels in the area. You can mouse over these icons and it will give you the name of the hotel and show you what the availability is. Well it shows 4 hotels, one of which is a spa and it shows the 3 hotels as being sold out and the spa being too expensive. At first I thought this is outside the downtown area, maybe Les Enfoires booked up these hotels for their staff and the stars, but then I took a quick look in the downtown area and that showed several hotels booked up too for that time period around 15-20 jan 2014. Now either I did something wrong, which I don't think I did, or there is something major going on in that timeframe in that city.

That rules out the possibility of getting in line early, then having a hotel nearby where if you have to use the bathroom, you can get your hand stamped, leave line, take care of business, then return to your group. But who knows? Maybe they have facilities available near by.

A big problem is even if we find a hotel in the near future, we wont want to book it until we know for sure Alizee will be in it. We didn't find that out last year until november I believe. So even fewer hotels will be available by then.

Another problem of not having a hotel nearby is how to get back to a hotel in the city late at night. Is there mass transportation available then? We'll have to do some more research. It's tough after one of these shows to flag down a cab when there are thousands of other people looking to do the same thing. Maybe Lapinschous had been there and can enlighten us.

So already I'm looking at a plan B. If we have to get a hotel further away. I will rent a car and then distance wont matter. I've driven several times in France and am quite comfortable doing it.

EDIT:

Now I did a little research on the theater itself. Another bit of bad news is the capacity is listed at 12,000 where as the Bercy could hold up to 17,000, which could make it much tougher to get tickets.

Wikipedia did say this about the theater, "The first event held at the arena was "W9VIP Live" on January 9, 2009. The event was organized by French television stations W9 and M6 to commenerate Télévision Numérique Terrestre (digital television in France). The concert contained performances by Alizée Jacotey, Amel Bent, Emma Bunton, Christophe Maé, Jenifer Bartoli, Laure Pester, Melissa M and Les Déesses."

Here's the link to their website.

http://www.zenith-strasbourg.fr/programming/calendar/

EDIT, EDIT: Strasbourg is the headquarters for the European Union and one thing I did find out that's going on there in the same time frame as L.E. is this

SAVE THE DATE: Strasbourg 16-17 January 2014 / 2-day interactive conference on Social Entrepreneurship and Social Economy

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/5407/0e4z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/0e4z.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/3458/6c87.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/6c87.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Edit:

Looking at the tram schedule for line A which brings you within a half mile of the theater, It looks like it makes it's originating run from the end stations around midnight, so if the show starts at 8 pm and runs over 4 hours, your not going to make it on these trams. I have to do some research on the buses which get you closer, but when do they stop and do they put on extra buses.

Jake04
06-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks, Dave! What a bonus! I'll get to see where Alizee performed before! I kind of wished we went to Olympia last March. But, that's okay. I know I'll be back in Paris in the future! :D

Ray4AJ
06-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Good work Scruffy! It's on you!

lapinschous
06-24-2013, 11:27 PM
Strasbourg is really close to my hometown , I really hope I'll be able to be there this time, if my student agenda allows me to... and if Alizée participates of course ! :)

Jenny_HRO87
06-25-2013, 01:49 PM
you have no idea how upset I am that the year I might not go to Les Enfoirés the concerts take place in a town so close to the German border... damn, this is the closest Alizée will ever get to Germany...

lapinschous
06-25-2013, 06:01 PM
you have no idea how upset I am that the year I might not go to Les Enfoirés the concerts take place in a town so close to the German border... damn, this is the closest Alizée will ever get to Germany...

: o Why can't you go ?

Scruffydog777
06-25-2013, 09:39 PM

You have to find a way Jenny. We need your great videos and do you know how disheartening for Alizée it will be if she doesn't hear one of her most loyal fans screaming out her name? You can't let her down that way. You have to go. It won't be the same without you.

Ray4AJ
06-25-2013, 10:02 PM

Wow, the first thing I thought when I saw where the show would be held was that Jenny would be able to go there easily.

If I actually do go, I won't be screaming.

Jenny_HRO87
06-26-2013, 03:38 PM
You have to find a way Jenny. We need your great videos and do you know how disheartening for Alizée it will be if she doesn't hear one of her most loyal fans screaming out her name? You can't let her down that way. You have to go. It won't be the same without you.

you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...

Karin
06-26-2013, 04:21 PM
And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...

they made from you camera master!!! :D

lefty12357
06-26-2013, 07:17 PM
you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

When I heard it was in Strasbourg, you are the first person I thought of. I thought you'd be going for sure. It would be unfortunate for you to miss out on Strasbourg, since it's closer to you. Maybe 2015 would be the better year to skip. Either way, I have a feeling that you will regret it if you don't go. You only live once. :)

Fall
06-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Ouch! Well your videos are a real treasure for us Jenny, but we understand if you can't make it, don't feel pressured to do so. May I ask where would you go on your holiday? :)

Jenny_HRO87
06-27-2013, 02:31 PM
When I heard it was in Strasbourg, you are the first person I thought of. I thought you'd be going for sure. It would be unfortunate for you to miss out on Strasbourg, since it's closer to you. Maybe 2015 would be the better year to skip. Either way, I have a feeling that you will regret it if you don't go. You only live once. :)

yeah... I don't know... I was so fine with not being able to go and now... the longer I think about it, the less I'm sure that I'm okay with not going. Perhaps it would be really better to skip 2015 instead of 2014. On the other hand I always have to rely on the others. And now long they wanna stay. The best would be if we would get tickets for Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Monday so I would only need to take 3 days off (in January I will have some stuff to do at work... not that I wouldn't be a allowed to take a week off but I prefer not to work under stress...) and would spend less money... I don't know if it would be much cheaper if we take a hotel in Germany right at the German-French border but the standards there are definitely higher and food is in Germany definitely cheaper than in France so this would be quite handy.. it's all about the money... and what if Alizée REALLY holds a concert in spring 2014? well I still have time to decide the tickets won't be available until autumn..

Ouch! Well your videos are a real treasure for us Jenny, but we understand if you can't make it, don't feel pressured to do so. May I ask where would you go on your holiday? :)

hopefully to Romania. Visiting a lovely Alizée fan I know for years now but only met once in 2008. Fingers crossed that it will happen.

lapinschous
06-27-2013, 04:14 PM
hopefully to Romania. Visiting a lovely Alizée fan I know for years now but only met once in 2008. Fingers crossed that it will happen.

Oh too bad I'm leaving romania today we could have had a coffee somewhere ... But i'll be back in the last week of august for our project .

Merci Alizée
06-27-2013, 09:42 PM

I think I know whom you're going to meet in Romania. I would say bring her also to Strasbourg. :D

Un-rêve
06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

Fall
06-27-2013, 10:41 PM
That sounds awesome!! I've been hoping to do that for a long time, visit other Alizée fans on here I mean. Anyway, it's still a long way from January and Strasbourg, you needn't worry now :)

Scruffydog777
06-28-2013, 05:18 AM

I didn't mean to place an undue burden on you. Truth of the matter is, I hope that maybe at least 3 others from AAm will join me in Strasbourg. Though you are the best of the best of the best; between us and other members from Europe I'm sure will be there, I think we'll get the job done. My skills are slowly improving and I hope to have some good tips for the others when the time comes. I'll probably even start a thread about it.

Jenny_HRO87
06-29-2013, 05:51 AM
I guess I have to cancel my appearence in Strasbourg and all the Enfoirés concerts for the next few years.

I accidently flooded the flat under me because of my stupid washing machine and according to my neighbour I caused a huge damage. I haven't seen it yet but I might have to pay a lot of money so no Enfoirés for me for the next 5 years or so.

Jake04
06-29-2013, 06:30 AM
I guess I have to cancel my appearence in Strasbourg and all the Enfoirés concerts for the next few years.

I accidently flooded the flat under me because of my stupid washing machine and according to my neighbour I caused a huge damage. I haven't seen it yet but I might have to pay a lot of money so no Enfoirés for me for the next 5 years or so.

We're very sorry to hear that, Jenny. That happened to me as well almost two years ago. The tenant above me flooded our apartment due to a broken washing machine also. I have not gotten paid because my landlord wanted me to claim it against my insurance. However, my insurance valued my loss below $1,000 which was my deductible so I didn't get anything. I'm still thinking of suing my former landlord for this.

But, I remember I didn't get upset though because it happened on Alizee's birthday! I didn't let anything ruined that day for me!

Anyway, I hope the damage to your neighbor is minimal. Good luck!

Fall
06-29-2013, 11:19 PM

Oh no! A few years ago the shower or the bathtub of our apartment was apparently leaking onto the ceiling of the apartment below us but they called somebody in to fix it, I don't know if it was the neighbors or the administration people. Is there any way they could help you with the cost of the damage? :( Or are they making you responsible for the whole thing?

Scruffydog777
06-30-2013, 02:45 AM

Can you consult with a lawyer to find out exactly what damages you are responsible for? Don't just accept the property's owner word with out finding out what your rights are.

Rev
06-30-2013, 03:33 AM

Sorry to hear that Jenny.

If you are on anything except the best terms with your neighbor, and they are saying that repairs will be expensive, then ask that your own person assess the damage. Also, take photos of everything they say is damaged. :)

Jenny_HRO87
06-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh no! A few years ago the shower or the bathtub of our apartment was apparently leaking onto the ceiling of the apartment below us but they called somebody in to fix it, I don't know if it was the neighbors or the administration people. Is there any way they could help you with the cost of the damage? :( Or are they making you responsible for the whole thing?

I don't know. It's weird because I called the landlord and one of the guys who works there told me that my insurance has to pay for everything. Well I don't have the right insurance. There are two kind of insurances, one when you are in your own flat and something causes a damage and one when you are in someone else's. I always thought the first one would also pay for stuff like what just happened to me but I was wrong. So I'm not insured at all. So he was like I have to pay it all on my own. My neighbour on the other hand was like that a part of the damage has to be paid by the insurance of the landlord (which I also pay for because it's included in the rent) because the bathroom, the tiles and everything was paid by the landlord and is in the company's ownership. Also some woman from the company who had a look at his flat on Friday said something like this too - unlike the bloke I phoned. So I really don't know what's right and what's wrong. It's either a misunderstanding or it's something like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. He also thinks that my insurance has to pay some of the damage too (while they told me that they don't) and wants to phone my insurance himself.

So right now I don't know what I have to pay and what not, I only know that my neighbour had an expensive carpet that was ruined by the water, that he has small cracks and a hole in the ceiling because of the water and that the walls will need some time to dry off.

My mum is already worried that I might have to pay more than just a couple of thousands Euros for that shit, a lot more... and all because I was being stupid.. I'm totally done with everything in the moment. I have no idea what I could do. I don't want to become this kind of women in her mid-twenties (like I've seen it in our files at work a few times) who's bankrupt and has debts before her life even began...

Can you consult with a lawyer to find out exactly what damages you are responsible for? Don't just accept the property's owner word with out finding out what your rights are.

well I work in a lawyer's office so I can ask my boss if he could help me with this problem. I'm not sure if he can do much about it because the missing insurance is a really big problem but I hope he can manage that I don't have to pay EVERYTHING.

Rev
06-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear that this is so complicated. You are dealing with an issue that I never thought of - that some renters insurance might not cover damage.

I hope he can help. You work in the right sort of office for this kind of issue. The lawyers will clearly understand the language of your insurance contract.

Good luck with it all. :)

Marka
06-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Aw :( Good luck, Jenny.

MelleValetta
10-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Someone knows the theme/slogan of the next year?

Scruffydog777
10-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Someone knows the theme/slogan of the next year?

It should be announced soon, probably when the ticket sales dates are announced which should be any day now. Of course at this point, we have no idea if Alizee will be in it. The show dates will conflict with some of the dates of the DALS tour that she may or may not be a part of.

Jenny_HRO87
11-06-2013, 05:13 PM
first ticket sale = 19th November, 9:00 a.m.

http://www.enfoires.com/pages/vente2.php

Scruffydog777
11-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Well that's not a good date for me. I'll be in London at the time. I'll probably have to find an internet café to try and order a ticket. I wonder if anyone else in here is still thinking of going? Of course at this point we apparently don't know if she'll be in it or maybe she'll be in the DALS tour or can she do both?

I think at this point, if she does both, she'd most likely be in the first L.E. show, maybe the second one too, judging by the dates posted for the tour and L.E., so maybe I'll at least try and get a ticket for the first one.

On the heels of the exposure she's getting from DALS, it would be a smart move for her to appear in L.E., but with the practicing they have to do for each show, will she have time for it? Hopefully we will hear something before the 19th.

Fall
11-06-2013, 10:41 PM

Will you be going Jenny? ^ I hope this was resolved without much trouble for you

Jenny_HRO87
11-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Will you be going Jenny? ^ I hope this was resolved without much trouble for you

No sorry I won't so someone else has to take some videos. Btw it wasn't resolved yet because I haven't heard anything from my neighbour for months and also nothing from my landlord - I don't even know if they renovated the damaged bathroom yet or not - (also my neighbour is moving out which is really weird) but this is not the main reason why I won't go. I want to go on another holiday next year (visiting a friend) and two trips is far too expensive.

Also Chris - whom I normally travel with because he's got a car and lives not too far away from me - is only going to one concert (so basically 2 days of driving and 1 day of a concert) because he doesn't really have the time and that's far too stressful.

MelleValetta
11-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Well, without Jenny photos I would expect by with the RMJ photos, I suppose that he will attending this year too?

Jenny_HRO87
11-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Well, without Jenny photos I would expect by with the RMJ photos, I suppose that he will attending this year too?

I'm sure he will go there. He always does.

Fall
11-07-2013, 09:51 PM
No sorry I won't so someone else has to take some videos. Btw it wasn't resolved yet because I haven't heard anything from my neighbour for months and also nothing from my landlord - I don't even know if they renovated the damaged bathroom yet or not - (also my neighbour is moving out which is really weird) but this is not the main reason why I won't go. I want to go on another holiday next year (visiting a friend) and two trips is far too expensive.

Also Chris - whom I normally travel with because he's got a car and lives not too far away from me - is only going to one concert (so basically 2 days of driving and 1 day of a concert) because he doesn't really have the time and that's far too stressful.

It's alright, like you said RMJ, Chris and maybe others will be there. Have fun on your trip, if you take any pictures where you're going that you'd like to share here, that would be awesome :) About your neighbor, hopefully they're not moving out because of the water damage :fear: But I suppose you'll get a chance to see what's up there when they leave, if the landlord decides to rent it out again

battousai
11-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I plan on going to the show, but it would be my first time. So I have questions to the people who have gone before. Was it easy ordering tickets online? Did you have to use a translator (like the one built into chrome) to order?

Scruffydog777
11-08-2013, 12:46 AM
I hope to go if Alizee is in it. I posted info on the first page of this thread about getting tickets and the whole experience. I reccomend Digitick
http://www.digitick.com/
It has a place at the top of the page where you can switch to English. I reccomend you set up an account, before the sale date so things will go easier when the time comes.

battousai
11-08-2013, 02:34 AM
I hope to go if Alizee is in it. I posted info on the first page of this thread about getting tickets and the whole experience. I reccomend Digitick
http://www.digitick.com/
It has a place at the top of the page where you can switch to English. I reccomend you set up an account, before the sale date so things will go easier when the time comes.

I don't see a spot to create acct.

Scruffydog777
11-08-2013, 05:04 AM
I don't see a spot to create acct.

Click in the box for what country your from. If it's the USA, it's between Estonia and Ethiopia.......go figure. Then you click on okay. That will bring you to a page where you enter your cell phone number. Enter it in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx, then choose a password.

battousai
11-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Click in the box for what country your from. If it's the USA, it's between Estonia and Ethiopia.......go figure. Then you click on okay. That will bring you to a page where you enter your cell phone number. Enter it in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx, then choose a password.

that's to log into an existing acct. Cause it says Mobile phone number is not found.

Scruffydog777
11-09-2013, 04:33 AM
It looks like what you have to do is to select a ticket as if you were going to buy one for some show, then once you do that, it will take you to a page where you have to register first. You don't have to give them any credit card info at this point. Once you register, then you should be able to remove that item from your basket.

battousai
11-09-2013, 03:53 PM
It looks like what you have to do is to select a ticket as if you were going to buy one for some show, then once you do that, it will take you to a page where you have to register first. You don't have to give them any credit card info at this point. Once you register, then you should be able to remove that item from your basket.

This is really frustrating. Says the number format is wrong so I google how french do phone numbers and it seems its xxxx-xxx-xxx or so I just added a 0 infront of mine and doesn't seem to work. I might have to try another site that doesn't req. a phone number.

Scruffydog777
11-16-2013, 10:53 PM
I believe me an battousai are the only ones who at this point will try to go to the show in January. Of course everything hinges on whether Alizee will be in the show or not.

The tickets go on sale Tuesday morning. I will be in London at the time, which might make the task of getting a ticket that much tougher. I already have an internet café scoped out near where I will be staying. Hopefully they will open by 8am which is when the tickets go on sale London time.

I will try to at least get a ticket for the floor for the first show and if possible I wll also try and get a seat for the stands for the second show.

battousai
11-17-2013, 02:03 AM
I plan on getting a ticket on the floor to 1st and last show.

Scruffydog777
11-19-2013, 04:13 AM
Looks like I missed out. I was on line when they went on sale, I was given a queue number and when I finally got to choose a ticket, it replied to try another date. I was trying for the 15th and 16th.

Well I kept trying and I did get a ticket for the floor for the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battousai
11-19-2013, 05:38 AM
well I tried for the 15th and 20th and many times I got it but during payment said my card didn't get accepted. I call my bank and they said yeah they need to make sure it was me. I told them I spoke to a fraud guy a couple days ago and told him I would be making this purchase and I didn't want any problems and the 2nd person told me they didn't see any unblocks I requested. Now that they unblocked it I couldn't get one. So pissed right now at my bank.

Edit:
I kept at it cause there was one or two tickets that kept going back for sale for the 15th on floor (probably cause people were having payment issues like me) so i kept trying with all the server errors and not loading, but I got one ticket for the 15th. I feel a little better now but still a little mad that I had them both and now I have to wait for a 2nd sale for the show on the 20th.

Again I kept at it cause I couldn't let it go for the 20th and I kept refreshing page and 1650 tickets came back for cat2 seating (floor)for 15th and then 1100+ came back also for cat1 (seats in stands) so I was hoping the same for the 20th would happen for a ticket and then finally just before I was going to accept the fact I missed out and was going to go to bed checked on it and tickets for a cat1 and cat2 seat on the 20th appeared. I swooped on it as fast as possible and now have my 2 tickets. :omg: my 1st Les Enfoirés

Ray4AJ
11-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Congrats guys!

battousai
11-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know why the tickets for floor infront of stage cost less then the stands that are further away? you would think cause your infront by the stars you be paying more. The only benefit I can see for stands is that you have an actual seat in a 4hr+ concert and the stars come out there sometimes to sing.

Scruffydog777
11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Well after being out in the cold, hoping to get a good spot, you are tired already. Comfort wise a seat is much more preferable. Once the show starts, you are packed in like sardines and if you have to go to the bathroom or want to get something to eat, if you, are on the floor you have to fight your way through the crowd, not so in the seats. Also on the floor it's hard to find any place to stash all the stuff you brought to keep you warm because it will be way to warm on the inside to wear it. Having a great view from the floor if you get up front comes at a price , not money wise, but comfort wise.

battousai
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM
I tried sending you a message scruffy but all I had was an email and your AA name to send a message. I was hoping the email I sent would wake you up cause of all the tickets coming back to the pot. I also pondered buying you your ticket and just have you pay me back with PayPal but was unsure if these tickets would have my name on them or something.

Ray4AJ
11-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Well, in an article today she is quoted as saying:

A quoi vont ressembler vos prochaines semaines ?

Je vais participer aux Enfoirés. Je vais également préparer mon album qui sortira aux printemps. Et je vais faire la tournée Danse avec les stars. Je vais essayer de faire un maximum de dates. Une chose est sûre, je serai au Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy le 19 décembre prochain.

Which may say:
I will participate in the Enfoirés. I also prepare my album will be released in the spring. And I'll do the dancing with the stars tour. I'll try to do a maximum of dates. One thing is certain, I will be at the Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy on 19 December.

http://people.plurielles.fr/news-people/danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee-j-ai-ete-tres-proche-de-mon-danseur-8318309-402.html

Wizard
11-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Well, in an article today she is quoted as saying:

Which may say:

http://people.plurielles.fr/news-people/danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee-j-ai-ete-tres-proche-de-mon-danseur-8318309-402.html

hmm, I wonder what's going on 19th December? I checked it out but didn't see anything happening on that day??
Link to Palais Omnisports de Paris- Bercy:
http://www.last.fm/venue/8781813+POPB+%252F+Palais+Omnisports+de+Paris-Bercy/events

Bigdan
11-26-2013, 09:47 AM
http://www.bercy.fr/programme/spectacle/1423/Danse_avec_les_stars

:dance:

MelleValetta
11-27-2013, 11:30 AM
woow Dals Tour + Les Enfoires....Lilly has shown me once again the multifaceted and talented woman which is

Scruffydog777
12-16-2013, 12:30 PM
I made a hotel reservation at an Ibis hotel about 2 miles south of the theater. Right now, I have a ticket for the floor for the first show. I will try and get there real early to get a good spot. I will try and get a ticket for the seats for the second show. If I get one, I will probably just go there about 3 hours early instead of 8 for the first and just sit back and enjoy the show rather than concentrating so hard on filming it, that you really miss out on a lot of the enjoyment of the show.

Ray4AJ
12-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Sounds like a nice plan. Any video you get will be greatly appreciated!

Scruffydog777
12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
One of the videos I hope to see when the dvd comes out hopefully is when she walks into the back stage of the theater for the first time this year and the greeting she will get from her peers. I also want to see what kind of response she gets from the audience when she appears on stage.

battousai
12-17-2013, 03:20 AM
I made a hotel reservation at an Ibis hotel about 2 miles south of the theater. Right now, I have a ticket for the floor for the first show. I will try and get there real early to get a good spot. I will try and get a ticket for the seats for the second show. If I get one, I will probably just go there about 3 hours early instead of 8 for the first and just sit back and enjoy the show rather than concentrating so hard on filming it, that you really miss out on a lot of the enjoyment of the show.

maybe we can meet up cause I have a ticket for 1st and last show.My hotel seems to be about the same distance but east of theater. I'll probably show up early for both show so I can get good pics and video for both shows.

Jenny_HRO87
01-04-2014, 01:49 PM
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?26477-Les-Enfoir%E9s-2014-Strasbourg-(2013-01-15-to-20)&p=889506&viewfull=1#post889506

Alizée confirmed that she WILL BE PRESENT in the following four concerts:

- 15th Wednesday
- 16th Thursday
- 19th Sunday ( 20h concert only ! )
- 20th Monday

She will NOT be in the following:
- 17th Friday (She will be in Nice)
- 18th Saturday (She will be in Marseille)
- 19th Sunday - The first concert at 13h30 (she will arrive Strasbourg too late to be in the first concert)

just to let you guys know.

Also the second ticket sale is on the 6th January, 9 a.m.

battousai
01-04-2014, 10:28 PM
I'm thinking about buying a ticket for the 2nd show on sun the 19th since I have 15th and 20th already.

Jenny_HRO87
01-15-2014, 02:13 PM
BAD NEWS!

Alizée had to cancel last minute. She won't be at Les Enfoirés this year at all. But she will be in the studio to work on the new album.

Edit:

http://instagram.com/p/jMov8zNoYj/

Bigdan
01-15-2014, 03:14 PM
:mad: hum..; i don't think it's a good choice, but anyway...

Rev
01-17-2014, 04:16 AM
:mad: hum..; i don't think it's a good choice, but anyway...

I agree. I don't know what prompted the decision, however, unless it was a disagreement with the LE management over the level of her involvement, I think it was a big mistake to cancel. :(

This program is televised, and the DVD is purchased by a large number of people. Both would occur close to when her album would come out. To walk away from this much free publicity is a major error. DALS is OK, but she is only exposed to a few thousand people each time. LE exposes her to millions.

lapinschous
01-17-2014, 04:30 AM
DALS is OK, but she is only exposed to a few thousand people each time. LE exposes her to millions.

Actually DALS exposed her to more people because the show has a very stable fanbase of followers.

Rev
01-17-2014, 07:43 PM
DALS the TV show - exposed her to 6 million weekly.
LE - exposes her to millions as well.
DALS - the Tour - only exposes her to 5-9000 per show (100 to 150K over the entire tour).

How many of her new found DALS (both versions) followers would have watched LE on TV or bought the DVD this year because of her?

Jenny_HRO87
01-17-2014, 08:06 PM
This program is televised, and the DVD is purchased by a large number of people. Both would occur close to when her album would come out. To walk away from this much free publicity is a major error. DALS is OK, but she is only exposed to a few thousand people each time. LE exposes her to millions.

DALS the TV show - exposed her to 6 million weekly.
LE - exposes her to millions as well.
DALS - the Tour - only exposes her to 5-9000 per show (100 to 150K over the entire tour).

How many of her new found DALS (both versions) followers would have watched LE on TV or bought the DVD this year because of her?

to be fair LE never really helped her to sell more albums. She was in all the shows since 2008 (plus 2001 + 2002) and it never helped her. She was in the 2013 show and her album was released a few weeks after the show aired on TV. It still was a flop. Same for 2010.

LE never caused such a hype like DALS did.

Also a lot of people watch LE, over 50 % of the French audience. I'm sure most of the DALS viewers would have watched it with or without Alizée.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Enfoir%C3%A9s#Les_Audiences

The only difference might be that now people wouldn't be like "oh wait that girl still exists?!" because she was in DALS and is now more popular.

Rev
01-17-2014, 08:14 PM
True. She did not benefit that much for her attendance from 2008 on - the French audience liked her at LE, but saw her as a "has-been" overall.

She is not a "has-been" anymore. How this has changed the perception of millions, and how much positive exposure she would have gotten this year, we will never know - because she will not be there.

Jenny - Looks like you made a good choice not to attend this year. I guess you have good Alizée radar. :)

Panther
01-18-2014, 09:50 AM
I think Jenny makes some valid points there regarding the commercial potential of appearing in LE. It's a shame that she wont be there this year but I would imagine that she is contractually obliged to complete the DALS tour and even though I suspect that she would like to do both I also think it would just be physically impossible to do both of those things as well as work towards getting the new album out. Something had to give and it strikes me that missing L.E. makes the most sense commercially - as long as the album comes out sooner rather than later.

We have a female singer in the UK called Sophie Ellis Bextor who was quite big around 10 years ago but then faded away and she participated in the recent 'Strictly Come Dancing' show here and did quite well. She obviously got a lot of publicity from that and she has already released a new album. The first single from that is getting a lot of air play right now. This is the way to do it if commercial success is what you're after, Things need to be tied up together quickly these days. If Alizee's new album takes much longer it will go the same way as 5 did. It wont have the extra push of DALS to promote it.

battousai
01-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Despite the fact that I found out Alizée didn't participate after 1st show I still stayed for sun and Mon show. I've think I got some good pictures mostly video from Mon if anyone is interested. Plus scruffy I pretty much got busted with my lense for camera but still snuck it inside lol. I get better ever time I sneaked it past security.