PDA

View Full Version : What Would you Do If YOu...

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-20-2006, 12:32 AM
What would you do if you saw Alizee walking one day on your streets whether shes on vacation or just visiting.

I would walk beside her and start singing I'm fed up and see what her reaction is. Then maybe start a friendly conversation.

RadioactiveMan
11-20-2006, 12:59 AM
Take pictures. :D

Edit: Probably wet myself, too. That's why from this day forward I'll always carry a camera and an extra pair of pants with me (just in case).

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Take pictures. :D

Edit: Probably wet myself, too. That's why from this day forward I'll always carry a camera and an extra pair of pants with me (just in case).

Do u really? :D

RMJ
11-20-2006, 01:07 AM
I'd go and ask what's the time. And when she'd be like "excuse-moi, je parle pas anglais"... and I'd be "oh wow, you from France !?" and she'd be like "oui!"... then we'd start talking about music and finally end up to Jeremy Chatelain which I of course compliment. And she'll be like "youpi! C'est mon fiancé!".. And i'd ask her if I can setup meeting with Jerry and she'll of course accepts it and calls me to their home in Paris next time I'm around and gives celly number so I can catch em easier then... And then I'll be like oh btw, what's your name again ? "Alizée". "Oh ok.. à bientôt!"...

Few days later in Paris, sitting on sofa next to Alizée and chatting this and that since it turned out that Jerry is busy whole day...

brad
11-20-2006, 01:26 AM
hard to say for sure ..

i would probably end up just admiring her from across the street

Cooney
11-20-2006, 04:34 AM
I think it would be a dead give away that I recognized her from the fact that I would have to pick up my jaw from the floor.

Following this action, I would apologize for interupting her, and ask if she was, in fact, the French singer Alizée. If she answered in the affirmative, I'd again apologize, this time for my poor accent, and I'd most likely explain that I am one of her American fans, and that I hope she will some day do a concert in the USA in association with her third album, whenever that should be. I'd mention, of course, that I'll come see her in France regardless, but that we love her here in the US as well.

After that I'd probably ask if she needed any help finding anything, and if not, I would excuse myself and bid her good day, with my best regards sent to Jeremy and Anny-Lee. The end result would probably be me freaking out off in a corner somewhere, quite beside myself.

I've met quite a few celebrities, but I haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting one that I was actively worshipping quite like Alizée, so I cannot genuinely say what my internal reaction would be.

Senshi87
11-20-2006, 07:33 AM
i will scream like a loony................. :)

Amelie
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
of course, i will ask her for single duet :D and i would please her phone number ^^ and would take a picture, maybe someone would shoot us together ^^

O Rly
11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I'd go and ask what's the time. And when she'd be like "excuse-moi, je parle pas anglais"... and I'd be "oh wow, you from France !?" and she'd be like "oui!"... then we'd start talking about music and finally end up to Jeremy Chatelain which I of course compliment. And she'll be like "youpi! C'est mon fiancé!".. And i'd ask her if I can setup meeting with Jerry and she'll of course accepts it and calls me to their home in Paris next time I'm around and gives celly number so I can catch em easier then... And then I'll be like oh btw, what's your name again ? "Alizée". "Oh ok.. à bientôt!"...

Few days later in Paris, sitting on sofa next to Alizée and chatting this and that since it turned out that Jerry is busy whole day...

:blink: You have it all planned out, don't you?

I'd probably go up to her and ask if she was Alizée, and then proceed to make a fool of myself, but idk, i'd just see what comes out of my mouth and try to not scream like a little girl:wub: ...

cane17
11-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I would make a fool out of myself and then faint :eek:

nate714
11-20-2006, 03:38 PM
hard to say for sure ..

i would probably end up just admiring her from across the street

likewise, I try not be a creepy fan.

Mozaik
11-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I would make a fool out of myself and then faint :eek:

Hey, these are my words :)

RMJ: the problem: she wouldn't say "excuse-moi, je parle pas anglais" because she does. ;)

General Patton
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Hm...I have no idea what I would do... maybe not even say anything and go on my way... Of course chances are very unlikely she would visit my town.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-20-2006, 05:08 PM

Who is jerry?

garçoncanadien
11-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Jerry? Her darling husband! That is simply an abbreviation of Jeremy. In French they abbreviate by Jrm. ;)

Why Jrm? Because of the French pronounciations of those letters :)

aFrenchie
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Jerry is 100% American (and/or British?) but is never used in France. That would only recall "Tom & Jerry" here! :D
Think "Jérém" instead. He's called that way in many interviews, blogs, etc...

Why Jrm? Because of the French pronounciations of those letters :)
And because it's made with RMJ letters :p :D

garçon, have you seen it written like that in French blogs or other French things? I'm not sure I've seen this but why not...

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-20-2006, 05:59 PM
ahh so much to learn, im still a young grasshopper :p

garçoncanadien
11-20-2006, 06:27 PM
pourquoi Jrm? Je l'ai vu dans son propre blog et je pensais que c'est juste de dire Jrm.

aFrenchie
11-20-2006, 06:37 PM
pourquoi Jrm? Je l'ai vu dans son propre blog et je pensais que c'est juste de dire Jrm.
Ah ok t'as raison. Mais ça ressemble plus à un acronyme (comme dsl pour désolé) qu'à un diminutif ;)

zemasterzzz
11-20-2006, 08:45 PM
No matter how much I'd like to decieve myself with fantasies of getting to know alizee and chilling with them. I'd probably admire from afar or seem akward due to my lack of french skills.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-20-2006, 09:10 PM
the only deception u have is not believing you'll meet her one day :)

jeroh
11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
i will scream like a loony................. :)

great plan:D

Brianh
11-21-2006, 12:04 AM
After tripping off the curb, and nearly getting hit by several cars while blindly crossing the street. I would Nicely introduce myself do the common fan thing and ask for an autograph, and a picture with her. Then I would try to strike up some kind of conversation with her over lunc or something...........yeah that's it.

RMJ
11-21-2006, 05:24 AM
Jerry is 100% American (and/or British?) but is never used in France. That would only recall "Tom & Jerry" here! :D
Think "Jérém" instead. He's called that way in many interviews, blogs, etc...
100% Finnish this time. :p Since it's my own way to say it. :p

And yea Jérém is what he is usually called.

And because it's made with RMJ letters :p :D
I have used JRM, too. :blink:

atra201
11-21-2006, 08:50 AM
After tripping off the curb, and nearly getting hit by several cars while blindly crossing the street. I would Nicely introduce myself do the common fan thing and ask for an autograph, and a picture with her. Then I would try to strike up some kind of conversation with her over lunc or something...........yeah that's it.

yea that might happen to me but thinking is not like doing so i may not do a thing
however if i see her a lone i will not make a seen ,may be she wants a "me time"
if she ever came to my place that would be a miracle (when a camel enters from a needle's hole).

NANAKI
11-22-2006, 12:28 AM
I would walk by and ask her what time it is. Then when she started talking in French I would start talking a little bit in French that I know I would introduce myself and start up a conversation.

bt_bird_90
11-22-2006, 01:00 AM
I think Jessica has pretty much pwned you all.

DownSouth
11-22-2006, 01:10 AM
I would pull up beside her in my 1969 Ford Toreno and ask her if she would like to get some french toast with me and then take her to the local hole in the wall bar and we would dance to Def Leppard songs all night.Then Jeremy would eventually find us and cause a big scene.I get mad and then I proceed to fold Jeremy's little frail body like a tortilla rendering him paralyzed from the chest down and for some reason I cant stop laughing.

bt_bird_90
11-22-2006, 01:12 AM
TFLJ is a nice guy, go away :blink:

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-22-2006, 02:11 AM
TFLJ is a nice guy, go away :blink:

tflj = ??

after i talk with alizee i would ask her when her new album is coming out and then after that , i would come back here and tell u guys alll about it , sharing some pictures i took with her :)

O Rly
11-22-2006, 10:00 AM
tflj = ??

after i talk with alizee i would ask her when her new album is coming out and then after that , i would come back here and tell u guys alll about it , sharing some pictures i took with her :)

TFLJ = That [fWord]ing Lucky Jeremy.

Oh, and i agree on Jeremy being a nice guy.

spysmasher
11-26-2006, 07:20 PM
First, I would compliment her on her boots. Then I would ask if she likes the hot-water bags.

Geech
11-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I would watch her from a small distance and let her do her own little thing. I think that would prob be the best thing that she would want. No need to get all up in her face, i'm sure she gets enough of that as it is. :)

Rocket
11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd invite her in for coffee.

atra201
11-27-2006, 10:33 AM
I'd invite her in for coffee.

wow so cold.

atra201
11-27-2006, 10:36 AM
First, I would compliment her on her boots. Then I would ask if she likes the hot-water bags.

huh that's Hilarious. :D :D
:p :p :p :p :p :p

rwd716
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
That's great!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

orange2289
11-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I would be to afraide that if I walked up to Alizee she would get mad that I was bugging her. I know she isn't like that but I would be afraide that she would be mad and not show it, and I don't want to bug her. I think I would stay a safe distance and take a quick pic trying to stick my head in the side. Or maybe just get up the courage to go over to her.

Rocket
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
wow so cold.

How is that cold? I thought it was very diplomatic. I'd invite her in, we have some coffee and just sit and chat about everything, anything and nothing.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
I would be to afraide that if I walked up to Alizee she would get mad that I was bugging her. I know she isn't like that but I would be afraide that she would be mad and not show it, and I don't want to bug her. I think I would stay a safe distance and take a quick pic trying to stick my head in the side. Or maybe just get up the courage to go over to her.

i think that would jus mean paparazzi

bt_bird_90
11-28-2006, 06:10 AM
What would you do if...

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while now. If you've responded to these before, make something up again, perhaps the past few months of Alizée-exposure has tweaked your thinking. Please don't think I'm some crazy whack-job, I'm taking some classes in critical thinking and trying to come up with some thought-provoking questions so I can practice identifying parts of the inner psyche and secretly make biased judgements about you from now on. ;)

1) You wake up, same as any other morning, sit at the edge of your bed, have a little stretch, maybe a yawn or two is in order, prolly start to dread all the things you will have to get done today. You get dressed, well... dressed-enough, and walk out your bedroom door. Then BLAM! Alizée is sitting on your living room couch, chatting away with a relavite of yours...

...suprise! you're on Stars à Domicile!
'cept you have one day to spend with Alizée, a full 24 hours with her in your home town, what do you do?
what do you do?
where do you go?
whom do you see?
who would you like to intorduce her to?
what would you tell her?

2) Could you love Alizee only as a friend?

Say by some craaaazy chance you end up buddy-buddy with Jérémy. He introduces you to Alizée and you click off together, but always as friends. Because you are single, Alizée helps find you a date, (sets you up with one of her friends).

do you think you could ever have honest feelings for this other girl? she and Alizée are friends too

could it work? could you live your life so close to her, and never take that step too far?

could you be friends, but all the while, you are in secret, deeply in love with her.
Could you love her enough that you wouldn't do her harm, don't make her choose between you, one of her best friends, and Jérémy.

Do you throw all your cards on the table, attemting to work things out one step at a time, Love Actually-style, or can you see that the best thing for her would be if she never had known you, Butterfly Effect approach?

3) Alright, in this one you turn back time, before the Jérémy days. Yes, you're dating her. You are one lucky sonovabitch. You're still uneasy fitting into her world, getting accostomed to the attention and constant invasion of privacy. So you've been seeing her for a couple of weeks now and needless to say, you're included into her world. As any big sister will tell you, she probably cares a lot about her little brother, you will also need to be a good role model to him and his approval is just as important as hers. Needless to say, to your luck, you and Johann hit things off splendidly.
At some time, Alizée is waist-deep in work, interviews, and photo shoots all day. Seeing that you'd be more of a hassle to have around than help, you and Johann plan out a day together. After taking the oh-so cliché trip to a football game, the movies, or whatever, you encounter some paparazzi in the street who have nothing better to do than bad-mouth Alizée.

You have her little brother with you, these guys are intentionally egging you on for some trouble, what do you do?

Brush it off, take the responsible role-model road, these slime balls are only looking for a story and would want nothing better than to make a quick hundred-thousand from a lawsuit whilst getting their front-page scandal. With a new album coming out, you know right now is a vital point to Alizée's carreer, having her image as dating some american trailer trash lunatic starting brawls in the streets won't help.
There will always be trash-talkers out there, it comes with the fame, you won't be able to fight all of her battles, not all of whom will be able to be taken out so easily, someday you're going to hit the wrong guy and cause some real trouble.
OR
But f' that! You want to show Johann that chivalry is not dead! This just proves to young Johann how devoted you are to his sister. These dickless bastards have no right to even speak her beautiful name. Let the ass-whooping commence!

4) Pretty mush the same as the first post in this thread. You see Alizée casually shopping in a store, not necissarily in a rush to be somewhere, but you can tell that an opportunity like this for her to be out in public and not harrassed by hoards of paparazzi is something she is finding less and less common. If she seemed to be doin her own thing, on her merry way, would you interrupt her and ask her for an autograph? I know it takes little effort for her to leave a once-in-a-lifetime impression on you, but could you even bug her that much? Could you live passing up that moment, probably the only time your paths would cross, just for knowing you didn't cause her that tiny bit of annoyance, even since she would never know to appreciate it, never giving you the credit you so selflessly earned by NOT taking action?

...damn, I did this from a man's perspective, sorry ladies, work with me here :(

Rocket
11-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Bird, you waaaaaay too much time on your hands. But we luv ya anyways

neoteny
11-28-2006, 03:07 PM
yeah! what she said...but i love you anyway.

zemasterzzz
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
woah that's alot of "what if"s. But never mind getting close to Alizee. I have trouble with the regular girls >.<

but here goes:

1) Everywhere and all my friends
2) Possibly
3) Be responsible. Don't want the little dude to get hurt or lower to thier level
4) Ya I'd pass it up

CFHollister
11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Ok, I'll take this on

What would you do if...
1) You wake up, same as any other morning, sit at the edge of your bed, have a little stretch, maybe a yawn or two is in order, prolly start to dread all the things you will have to get done today. You get dressed, well... dressed-enough, and walk out your bedroom door. Then BLAM! Alizée is sitting on your living room couch, chatting away with a relavite of yours...

'cept you have one day to spend with Alizée, a full 24 hours with her in your home town, what do you do?
what do you do?
where do you go?
whom do you see?
what would you tell her?

Say by some craaaazy chance you end up buddy-buddy with Jérémy. He introduces you to Alizée and you click off together, but always as friends. Because you are single, Alizée helps find you a date, (sets you up with one of her friends).

do you think you could ever have honest feelings for this other girl? she and Alizée are friends too

could it work? could you live your life so close to her, and never take that step too far?

could you be friends, but all the while, you are in secret, deeply in love with her.
Could you love her enough that you wouldn't do her harm, don't make her choose between you, one of her best friends, and Jérémy.

3) Alright, in this one you turn back time, before the Jérémy days. Yes, you're dating her. You are one lucky sonovabitch. You're still uneasy fitting into her world, getting accostomed to the attention and constant invasion of privacy. So you've been seeing her for a couple of weeks now and needless to say, you're included into her world. As any big sister will tell you, she probably cares a lot about her little brother, you will also need to be a good role model to him and his approval is just as important as hers. Needless to say, to your luck, you and Johann hit things off splendidly.
At some time, Alizée is waist-deep in work, interviews, and photo shoots all day. Seeing that you'd be more of a hassle to have around than help, you and Johann plan out a day together. After taking the oh-so cliché trip to a football game, the movies, or whatever, you encounter some paparazzi in the street who have nothing better to do than bad-mouth Alizée.

You have her little brother with you, these guys are intentionally egging you on for some trouble, what do you do?

4) Pretty mush the same as the first post in this thread. You see Alizée casually shopping in a store, not necissarily in a rush to be somewhere, but you can tell that an opportunity like this for her to be out in public and not harrassed by hoards of paparazzi is something she is finding less and less common. If she seemed to be doin her own thing, on her merry way, would you interrupt her and ask her for an autograph?(

1) The hardest thing about this situation would of course be the cameras. But since this is for the day, and they don't need that much film, I'd be counting on them being off a good portion of the time. First things first: get a hug, Jeremy can deal with a hug. Then I'd try to make myself as presentable as possible and putting on all of my least smeggy things.

Then I'd spend some time talking to her: introducing myself, telling her the things I've wanted to tell her (why I'm such a big fan, what she's done for me just by being in the world), and asking her the things I've wanted to ask her (mainly trying to get to know the "real" Alizee, find out what it's like in her world, and then the big one on my mind "At 20 years old, when she could practically have her pick of any man in the world, what is it the Jeremy has that she knew he was the best man for her? What was the special something(s)). While still at home I'd also probably try to show her some of the music it attempt to compose ("attempt being the operative word here). Being the biggest Alizee fan that I personnaly know, I'd probably be a selfish lucky sonofabitch and not really introduce her to anybody lest it take too much time away from spending time with Alizee.

Then I think I'd want to take her somewhere with some natural beauty, a place she's never been before... being in the Pacific Northwest, it would probably be to Mt. Rainier which is really less than an hour from my place. Another possibility would be a short fishing trip to one of the more beautiful lakes I know about. The point being, to get outdoors and to provide her with a unique, memorable experience with me. After we got back, it would probably be time to get something to eat. Either I'd attempt to find a restaurant up to her standards, or preferably if I had a good catch fishing or it was in season, I can cook a pan-fried trout in a butter/caper/lemon sauce with mashed potato and green beans that I wouldn't be embarrased to serve to Alizee.

Then I'd want to go dancing. Now, don't get me wrong, I can't dance worth crap. But if there's one thing that senior prom taught me, is that you don't have to be able to dance well to have a blast. (I was lucky to go to prom with a beatiful German exchange student who spent the evening "teaching" me to dance :) . We went on to become good freinnds and are to this day.) But to be even near Alizee when she's dancing, let alone dancing with her, is an opportunity that any man would have to be a f***ing fool to pass up, dancer or not. But I get the impression that Alizee is the type of person that as long as you sorta cut loose and were willing to have a good time, that she would have a good time too. I also wouldn't mind Alizee teaching me a little dancing; inevitably she'll have to use her hands to correct my stance or position or to direct a movement... any excuse to have Alizee touching me is good enough for me :).

After that, it would be nice to just come back to my place to talk for a while. Give me chance to reiterate how greatful I've been to have been able to spend the day with her and tell her I hope it was fun for her as well. Then I'd try to see if there would be a way for us to remain in contact; I wouldn't expect a cell phone number or anything, but maybe an email address that worked would be good. I'd offer my place as a refuge if her family needed to excape all of the attention in Europe (one of the few advantages of living in a country which largely doesn't know Alizee). And finaly, another hug. :D How's that?

2) Yeah, I could just be friends with Alizee. For one thing, I'd want her to be happy, and wrecking her marriage and family (if that were even possible) wouldn't make her happy; I wouldn't want to be responsible for that. To have the oportunity to be a part of Alizee's world is something I wouldn't allowed to be ruined because of my feelings for Alizee. The more I got to know Jeremy, and got to like him, it would become much easier for me to be content for him to love her not only for himself but also in the stead of all the fans in the world. I would insist that every single day he told Alizee that he loved her and that she was the most beautiful person on the planet at least twice; once for himself, and once for the rest of us. Also, I wouldn't be "secretly" in love with Alizee. I would be up front about my feelings, make sure Jeremy understood he had nothing to fear from me trying to butt him out, and ask him if he could really, honestly blame me. As for this other girl in the situation, that would entirely depend on her, wouldn't it?

3) This one is pretty easy. Making a scene would do nothing but hurt Alizee in the long run. But, but, that doesn't mean you just have to let it go. For the few seconds/minutes it took me to push though the swarm I would temporarily become the clumsiest person on the planet and "accidentally" cause as much damage as possible, ya' know knocking cameras onto the pavement and breaking them, that sorta thing. Johann and I could laugh about it the rest of the way home.

4) Sure, I'd ask for an autograph. I just hope I'd have an album or something in the car for her to sign. Like you say, this would be a once in alifetime oportunity that one would probably regret not acting upon. Natually, I'd ask if I could help her carry her shopping to her car or whatever (and be able to get whatever I had her to sign). I wouldn't really try to make a scene but I would ask her two questions. I would tell her that there is so much that I would want to tell her and ask if there where some way I could write her and know that she would get it and read it. Then I'd ask her if there where some way we could make sure that she knew it was from me when she got it. With that I'd ask if it was ok (and if Jeremy wouldn't mind too much) if I gave her a hug. Actually, I'd take a hug over an autograph any day :D .

rwd716
11-28-2006, 08:42 PM
1) ...suprise! you're on Stars à Domicile!
what do you do?
where do you go?
whom do you see?
what would you tell her?
I'm gonna skip this question cause it's taking me too long to write :p

Do you throw all your cards on the table, attemting to work things out one step at a time, Love Actually-style, or can you see that the best thing for her would be if she never had known you, Butterfly Effect approach?

Yes, I actually think I could fall in love with a close friend of Lili's.

3)But f' that! You want to show Johann that chivalry is not dead! This just proves to young Johann how devoted you are to his sister. These dickless bastards have no right to even speak her beautiful name. Let the ass-whooping commence!
I may have words with them, but getting in a fight would be bad all the way around-- Lili'd, Me, and American's would look bad. In the end you know what? F'ck them, I got Lili! I'd say kiss the rings, Bitch! (Dave Chappelle, lol)

For question four, I'd have to say, go for it. Your chances of seeing her again are miniscule. She's used to it, although now a days I'd bet it's getting less frequent. So go ahead. "You can do it!"

atra201
11-28-2006, 11:29 PM
How is that cold? I thought it was very diplomatic. I'd invite her in, we have some coffee and just sit and chat about everything, anything and nothing.

that you could invite her for coffee i'll be Chandler Bing of the
Middle east :D

atra201
11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
What would you do if...

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while now. If you've responded to these before, make something up again, perhaps the past few months of Alizée-exposure has tweaked your thinking. Please don't think I'm some crazy whack-job, I'm taking some classes in critical thinking and trying to come up with some thought-provoking questions so I can practice identifying parts of the inner psyche and secretly make biased judgements about you from now on. ;)

what do you do?
where do you go?
whom do you see?
what would you tell her?

Brush it off, take the responsible role-model road, these slime balls are only looking for a story and would want nothing better than to make a quick hundred-thousand from a lawsuit whilst getting their front-page scandal. With a new album coming out, you know right now is a vital point to Alizée's carreer, having her image as dating some american trailer trash lunatic starting brawls in the streets won't help.
There will always be trash-talkers out there, it comes with the fame, you won't be able to fight all of her battles, not all of whom will be able to be taken out so easily, someday you're going to hit the wrong guy and cause some real trouble.
OR
But f' that! You want to show Johann that chivalry is not dead! This just proves to young Johann how devoted you are to his sister. These dickless bastards have no right to even speak her beautiful name. Let the ass-whooping commence!

4) Pretty mush the same as the first post in this thread. You see Alizée casually shopping in a store, not necissarily in a rush to be somewhere, but you can tell that an opportunity like this for her to be out in public and not harrassed by hoards of paparazzi is something she is finding less and less common. If she seemed to be doin her own thing, on her merry way, would you interrupt her and ask her for an autograph? I know it takes little effort for her to leave a once-in-a-lifetime impression on you, but could you even bug her that much? Could you live passing up that moment, probably the only time your paths would cross, just for knowing you didn't cause her that tiny bit of annoyance, even since she would never know to appreciate it, never giving you the credit you so selflessly earned by NOT taking action?

...damn, I did this from a man's perspective, sorry ladies, work with me here :(

no comment

atra201
11-28-2006, 11:31 PM

this is diplomatic :p
hugs and kisses

bt_bird_90
11-29-2006, 12:36 AM

meh, to be honest, most of it was stolen, I just applied it to Alizée

newalizeefan
11-29-2006, 04:06 AM
1) if she was in my living room...id probably freeze because id be hella shocked. id hit myself a couple of time (not in her sight) just to see if im really awake.
the first place i would take her too....hmm....i live in sacramento, and theres really nothing here. but id probably treat her out to eat at a fancy italian restaurant. then id bring her to the mall since i know she likes shopping. id just pretend shes my girlfriend so guys can be jealous of me lol. i would introduce her to my friends so they can be jealous that i have such a pretty friend =).... id introduce her to my cousins just so they can see that i have such a pretty friend. if i have a chance to get in a good talk with her...id tell her how much i admire her, i love her music, i love her style, i love HER.... id ask her if we can keep in contact because meeting her was the best thing that EVER happened to me....EVER....

2) if she hooked me up with a friend of hers.... id probably try out the relationship and what not but id probably try to get very close to alizee and show her that i care for her like she was my own girlfriend. i wouldnt make it too obvious though or else i might ruin my chances with her. and id pray that alizee falls in love with me. and please dont remind me of butterfly effect. that end part always makes me mad haha.

3) id be a good role model to johann. i wouldnt show him anything violent. you gotta think of what alizee would want for her little brother...she wouldnt want him becoming a violent guy.... but then when johann and alizee are sleeping and what not, id go out and go recklessness on the guy/guys that were bad mouthing alizee assuming i found them.

4) i would certainly come up to her no doubt. i dont live in paris and theres like 5+billion people in this world the chances of me running into her again is almost nadda. if she tells me to leave or whatever then ill apologize to her with all my feelings and then leave. then hopefully she will atleast recognize that and maybe one day she would appreciate it. then id probably say to myself "i guess she wasnt that nice of a person afterall". i mean theyre living the LIFE, they should be glad people ask for their autographs and admire them. id rather be mobbed by fans rather than sitting at home, working and going to school. there are celebrities that respect their fans (and im pretty sure alizee is one of them) but if she didnt care enough to show respect to her fans, then she was all song and looks....not personality.

Rocket
02-13-2007, 11:38 PM
If Alizee came into my home for Stars à Domicile! I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL I'd show her around town or around St Louis. Take her up in the Arch. If it's summer, take her to a Cardinal's baseball game. Some say it's a boring sport but, if nothing else, it's a great way to kill an afternoon and get a tan. Besides we can use the time to chat. That evening I would take her with me to my ballet class and have her meet the kids. After class we'd go out for dinner, nothing fancy. She seems like the type who could go for anything. Before she leaves I would have someone take a few snapshots of us together so I can rub all of your noses in it. hehehe

CFHollister
02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL

How many of us would want to do the same thing... how many of us would get slapped across the face? Difference is, you could probably get away with it :rolleyes:

JCC
02-13-2007, 11:51 PM
How many of us would want to do the same thing... how many of us would get slapped across the face? Difference is, you could probably get away with it :rolleyes:

Alizee would probably give Rocket 5-across the face, too...lol. Ya never know!

SupaKrupa
02-14-2007, 01:22 AM
If Alizee came into my home for Stars à Domicile! I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL I'd show her around town or around St Louis. Take her up in the Arch. If it's summer, take her to a Cardinal's baseball game. Some say it's a boring sport but, if nothing else, it's a great way to kill an afternoon and get a tan. Besides we can use the time to chat. That evening I would take her with me to my ballet class and have her meet the kids. After class we'd go out for dinner, nothing fancy. She seems like the type who could go for anything. Before she leaves I would have someone take a few snapshots of us together so I can rub all of your noses in it. hehehe

Oh how one could dream...! Too bad I don't dream of such things :(

For me... I'd take her to the city for a nice day out. Not too sure what to do, we'd probably go for a walk on the Harbour Bridge (apparently it has a GREAT view of the entire city), take her to the Sydney Aquarium to check out some goldfish :p, maybe Bondi Beach... and yeh, hang out. :D

Hehe ... It breaks my heart to know that it will never happen :(

Rocket
02-14-2007, 05:55 AM
Alizee would probably give Rocket 5-across the face, too...lol. Ya never know!

That's because most of you think of Lili as some sort of diety. She dresses down just like the rest of us. Ok, mayyyybe I wouldn't do the butt grab only because of the cameras. But I would treat Lili like an old friend. Except for divas, most dancers have sort of a bond. We respect each other because we respect the hard work that goes into putting on a good show.

SupaKrupa
02-14-2007, 07:18 AM
Ok, mayyyybe I wouldn't do the butt grab only because of the cameras.

I would. I swear I was patting the goldfish!

Uméesha
02-14-2007, 08:46 AM
"if i saw Alizee walking one day on my streets whether shes on vacation or just visiting i would go next to her and say bonjour!:

Umesh: nice to meet u here... am your fan... i was not expecting u here.. i was amazed when i saw u walking in my street thanks for visiting to this beautiful country..."

Alizee: Thanks for your Compliment.

Umesh: i wanna introduce myself and my family to you can u come with me for some time.

Alizee: Yeah sure i can come with u.... ;)

Umesh: Hi Dad and Mom i want to introduce my fan her name is Alizee, from France she is a beautiful singer....

Alizee: Nice to meet u all...... and your country seems to be good in religious and culture.. i like this culture having more than 28 states, 25 languages.... 32 castes... nice pilgrims... temple's and a wonder..... (Taj Mahal)....

Umesh: I took her into the room and she was amazed and asked wat a collection... all my photos, magazines nice fan...

At that Night..... i gave her party, sharing all the thoughts and conversation with her....

Finally She used to take with me and my family...

Umesh: i enjoyed a lot with u alizee please visit once to my country and to my home town......

Alizee: Nice to meet u Umesh... I'll visit once again dont forget me as your my Fan....

Umesh: bye alizee:rolleyes:

Alizee: bye bye....:)

chrelion
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
1) Well, realistically, if this happened - I'd like to think I'd be calm and cool and collected. The reality is I'd be shaking at first. Then I'd give her a hug and try to learn French real fast. Sounds silly, but I think I'd spend the day going on a walk in the woods or something like that with her and hoping we could both learn each other's languages. As for who I'd introduce her to - this probably sounds weird, but I'd be selfish and keep that day as much to myself as possible. Also, I'm not sure how many of my friends even know of her. There might be a few who'd be interested - but introductions wouldn't be the first thing on my mind. Then I think we'd end the day watching a movie in French, with English subtitles. Something really funny, I'd hope. &lt;3 Lili's laugh. 'kay. Uhm. Done?

2) That'd be hard, but possible. I've had girls I've had huge crushes on - and we've maintained long-term friendships. Lili would be the sort of friend I think I'd be able to most deeply confide in and trust. Hopefully what I've seen of her personality on TV isn't something manufactured and she really is as sweet and kind as she seems.

3) I'd politely ask them to leave. Knowing that they don't respond to politeness, I'd give some humorous response (nothing that'd damage anyone's good name) that everyone around would get the joke/gist of. It'd be enough to give their stories some fodder and I'd answer anything they said in an indirect, but funny (not sarcastic or harsh) way. They'd have something to write about, we'd all have a good chuckle and no one gets hurt. Then I'd offer to buy them all (assuming the crowd was a reasonable size) a meal if they'd leave us alone and wouldn't ask any paparazzi-esque questions during the meal

4) The sad thing here is that I'm shy around women I'm attracted to, and ones I adore and practically worship - well, that'd be even harder. The first question - I'm in a situation that's going to force us to talk, the ice is already broken. This one, though, I'd have to go out of my way to introduce myself and all that gloop. Soooo. I'd try to find some way to make myself noticed. Maybe dropping something near her, coming up and apologizing because I accidentally bumped her as I was rising - and starting up a conversation that way. I don't know. Think Amélie and how she worked things out and you're kind of getting an impression of how I might get Lili's attention. Not so elaborate - but I am -that- shy.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
02-14-2007, 04:41 PM
heyy this is my topic ^^

i havent posted in a while ,but i was poking around and i saw this topic brought back up. Anyways..

Happy Valentines day!

AlphaQuattro
02-15-2007, 05:27 AM
[QUOTE=MaiFromSanFrancisco;17451]What would you do if you saw Alizee walking one day on your streets whether shes on vacation or just visiting.

QUOTE]

I would lift my shirt over my head, flap my arms and kluck like a chicken whilst runnning in circles, she'd either call the police or fall madly in love.

Them serenades gets the ladies all the time fella's.

ProjectJh
02-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I'd say: omg Alizee!!!!!

Then I'd faint, crying tears of joy. Then she'd be like: oh let me take care of you. And then I'd get to tour with her. I'm pretty decent with da geetar, piano and drums ^^

Borgbike
02-15-2007, 06:14 PM
What would you do if you saw Alizee walking one day on your streets whether shes on vacation or just visiting.

I would walk beside her and start singing I'm fed up and see what her reaction is. Then maybe start a friendly conversation.

Given the fact that there have been virtually no public appearances for the past three years, I conclude that Alizee is someone who very much needs her privacy and personal space. My way of showing respect would be to leave her alone.

Jeremy? Now he's someone who I might give a hard time or say "hi" to. ha.

Edcognito
02-16-2007, 07:24 PM

I would just be terribly shocked! Maybe i would have enough presence of mind to run to the car, get my copy of Mes Courants Eletrique and ask for her autograph. But what if i couldn't find her again? :(

I've wondered alot about what it would be like to meet her. I've met Authors that i've been a fan of (Harlan Ellison for one) and its pretty brief and superficial.

One of the things i've noticed about many of the answers here, is that people want to be accepted into her "universe".... Well ladies and gentlemen, your already in her universe... but i do know what you mean.

:)

rcs
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
There's too many scenarios in this post. They should be broken up? :)

But, after reading all the posts, I wonder if Lili would let me get a picture of her without drawing a whole bunch of attention. Guess it doesn't hurt to try. :p

A hug would be nice, but a handshake would still be nice from Alizee too. :D I touched her hand, woo-hoo!!

dyablo
02-19-2007, 04:29 PM
There's too many scenarios in this post. They should be broken up? :)

But, after reading all the posts, I wonder if Lili would let me get a picture of her without drawing a whole bunch of attention. Guess it doesn't hurt to try. :p

A hug would be nice, but a handshake would still be nice from Alizee too. :D I touched her hand, woo-hoo!!

lol, if i get a handshake of her i never wash my hand in my life:wub:

marik
02-24-2007, 02:57 AM
all of you have great ideas! thanks fo:D:dog::cat::up::yeah::biggrin:r the ideas!!!!!

Le Parrain
02-24-2007, 03:26 AM
wow this thread is pretty old. infact it was created on my birthday haha

DesertFox
02-25-2007, 01:26 AM
I honestly dont know...perhaps ask her for an autograph and tell her i like her singing and thats it...nothing else to do...sides, shes taken lads. :P

Perhaps some other time, other lives, other hearts...perhaps.

DesertFox
02-25-2007, 01:38 AM
About the Stars A Domicile part...i would treat her like a normal person, not a star. I would taker her to regular common places, with regular people and im sure she will like them cause she knows the best and shes probably "fed up" of that so it will be nice to have a change wouldnt you say?

After that, give mi respects and cry like an idiot...sigh...yup.

c-dawg777
02-25-2007, 03:23 AM
lol, if i get a handshake of her i never wash my hand in my life:wub:

Sounds like a friend of mine... he didn't much care for U2, then he saw them in concert and got to go inside the Bono Elipse, and was right in front when Bono reached out and grabbed his hand. It might have been for just a split second but he was so star struck afterwards, he was like "I'm never going to wash this hand again!":rolleyes: