PDA

View Full Version : [2013-09-02] Dear Darlin'

Karin
08-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Alizée return to radio on 2nd September 2013, for her duet with Olly Murs " Dear Darlin' ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wc_zEg95P8

info: Le Nid d'Aliz' FB =>>> https://www.facebook.com/nidalizee/posts/430907347030352

Jake04
08-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Sounds promising! It's also a new chance for Alizee to make new fans! :wub:

Thanks, Karin for sharing!

Karin
08-26-2013, 01:18 PM
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Olly-Murs/news-87712.html

Jake04
08-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Wow! This guy has millions of fans/followers on fb and twitter! This is really a great opportunity for Alizee to make new fans! I just wish this single was never released before. Some people don't like change, you know.

Karin
08-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Wow! This guy has millions of fans/followers on fb and twitter! This is really a great opportunity for Alizee to make new fans! I just wish this single was never released before. Some people don't like change, you know.

yeap... but if you read the article, this is just a way for him to get more know in France, soo...

but there should be a videoclip too :)

Jake04
08-26-2013, 02:11 PM
yeap... but if you read the article, this is just a way for him to get more know in France, soo...

but there should be a videoclip too :)

That's okay. They both benefit! Actually, Alizee probably will benefit more from this. Yeah, I also wish they make a video of this song together! That will even be much better!

PS: A little "rumor" probably won't hurt as well - just like with MP! :D

Edit:

I'm also glad he didn't choose Jenifer, Tal or some other singers. They don't need his help right now!

Karin
08-26-2013, 02:19 PM
A little "rumor" probably won't hurt as well - just like with MP! :D

I still prefere MP as this new guy :D

Jake04
08-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Me too. But, I've moved on. It would have been a great promotion for this single had she invited Olly on her birthday celebration! :D

melovelily
08-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Of course you do, Karin, of course you do :rolleyes:

Karin
08-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Of course you do, Karin, of course you do :rolleyes:

yeaaa! :rolleyes:

Jake04
08-26-2013, 03:16 PM
:omg: Karin is all over the web - twitter, fb, instagram, here - spreading Alizee's love all over the net! :bow::bow::bow:

Jenny_HRO87
08-26-2013, 06:19 PM

"This guy" is quite a biggie in Europe at the moment. I like his music a lot and I liked this song too and new there will be a new version with Alizée how perfect!! Too bad that they will never air the single outside France... ok probably in Belgium or Switzerland but apart from that.... It's not uncommon that artists make a special edition for the French Market.. I guess Lily Allen did something similar with one of her single I guess it was "22"... let's hope it will help Alizée to get some attention and some positive feedback from the public.

Edit:

oh and of course let's hope that it will be available for download outside France.

Fall
08-26-2013, 10:33 PM
"This guy" is quite a biggie in Europe at the moment. I like his music a lot and I liked this song too and new there will be a new version with Alizée how perfect!! Too bad that they will never air the single outside France... ok probably in Belgium or Switzerland but apart from that.... It's not uncommon that artists make a special edition for the French Market.. I guess Lily Allen did something similar with one of her single I guess it was "22"... let's hope it will help Alizée to get some attention and some positive feedback from the public.

That's good to hear! I don't know how popular he is in the States, nobody on my friends list on facebook Likes his page or anything, and I don't think I've heard his music before. However, this sounds really good! And it seems to fit Alizée like a glove, I love her part in this little teaser. I wonder how this came about? Who chose Alizée to sing on this French version of his single? It would be cool if it was Olly himself :D

Ray4AJ
08-26-2013, 10:45 PM
I think she sounds good on the sample. I can't find it listed on Amazon or iTunes in the US, though the original version is on both.

I wonder how this came about? Who chose Alizée to sing on this French version of his single?

I'm guessing that it came about somehow as they are both signed with Sony Music Entertainment.

Scruffydog777
08-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Wow!.............From someone who is not easily impressed; not even by Alizée's music, I was bowled over by this clip. When 5 finally came out, I didn't have much to say about it, because I didn't have anything positive to say about it and I figured it was better to say nothing at that point. For me to enjoy a song, no matter who's singing it, first I have to enjoy the music and with this clip, I love the music. I really enjoy his voice and I think her voice sounds much better in this than than it did on any song in 5.

Does anyone know the lyrics for her part of the clip?

Fall
08-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Nope, that guy is Robbie Williams, another British artist, while this new guy is Olly Murs. From Olly Murs' wikipedia page, it seems he got his start after competing in The X Factor (UK) a few years ago. This single is from his third album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olly_Murs

Scruffydog777
08-26-2013, 11:42 PM
I saw this title from a Youtube video and thought maybe it was a Robbie Williams song to begin with.

"Olly Murs - Dear Darlin - supporting Robbie Williams "

It will be interesting to see how this song does.

Ray4AJ
08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
I think Murs performed at a Williams show, so this 'supporting' might come from that.

Scruffydog777
08-27-2013, 12:10 AM
I just listened to the whole "single" and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for this duet! As far as this song only being released in a few countries; Canada would probably be a perfect place for it!

Jake04
08-27-2013, 12:50 AM

Edit:

oh and of course let's hope that it will be available for download outside France.

That's what I'm hoping for - someone who could help Alizee revive her career and acquire new fans, especially in France! I'm not worried about it not airing outside of France. Just like us, Olly's fans would find a way to listen to it! :D Let's just hope they make it available on all itunes just like "5."

Right now, the teaser jumped from 300 to more than 4,000 in just a few hours! :dance:

BTW, I'm still wondering though why he chose Alizee and not the more popular French singers. I'm pretty sure Alizee is not the only one on Sony's list. But, of course, I am very happy it's Alizee and not somebody else. :)

C-4
08-27-2013, 08:33 AM
I also just heard the Ollie Mur version on youtube and it is a well written commercial song.
I really liked the chord structure and melody of it. Simon Cowell knows commercial, sellable music, so I am hoping for the best with this duet.
I hope it helps Alizée in France, and any other french speaking country this song may be played in.

Euphoria
08-27-2013, 11:22 AM
I think she sounds good on the sample. I can't find it listed on Amazon or iTunes in the US, though the original version is on both.

I'm guessing that it came about somehow as they are both signed with Sony Music Entertainment.

Pretty much. From what I've seen, none of the popular French artists are signed to Sony. This is great for her though, I hope it has a lot of success.

Panther
08-27-2013, 06:32 PM
This is very good news. Olly Murs is very big in the UK right now. I just hope this gets alizee some exposure over here ... somehow.

LXND3R
08-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Just like everyone has said this promising for Lili. I'm fairly confident she'll get a boost in fans just from this single if Mr. Murs already has millions of fans. On a side note her voice is just lovely as always :wub: I'll just wait patiently until Sep. 2nd lol :coffee::wait::w:

Fall
08-27-2013, 10:56 PM
I too hope that she gets exposure to Olly's fans everywhere through this, but I don't really like that the video from Olly Murs' channel on Youtube is Unlisted, meaning that only those with the link can see it. This little teaser (and perhaps later, the single) would get a lot more attention if it was public, that way at least his nearly 66K subscribers would see it on their feed (and a share on his facebook page wouldn't hurt). I know it's really only meant to catch the French public's attention, but limiting it to them is probably not the way to go :sigh:

Saerdna
08-28-2013, 10:17 AM
I think Murs performed at a Williams show, so this 'supporting' might come from that.

Olly Murs has been Robbie Williams support act on his Europe-Tour in summer 2013. Their concert in Vienna was broadcast live on Austria´s number one radio channel "OE3". Robbie Williams is in Europe a Top 3- Musician since a lot of years but unfortunatly not well known in the US. At the moment Olly is one of the newcomers here in Europe during 2013, his songs you can here on every radio channel all day long.

Lili already made a picture with Robbie and met him (shown in the lucky bastard thread), Murs is a buddy of Robbie and now, Olly & Lili making a song together. That is funny :grouphug:

Scruffydog777
08-29-2013, 11:46 AM
So if this is received well, do you think there is a chance for a video?

Jake04
08-29-2013, 01:31 PM

That would be an early Christmas present for all of us! :pray:

Panther
08-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Would there be a video if this 'duet' was put together without the two people ever having actually met in person? I'm aware of a number of 'duets' that have been done this way recently.

Fall
08-29-2013, 11:36 PM

That would be an early Christmas present for all of us! :pray:

Would there be a video if this 'duet' was put together without the two people ever having actually met in person? I'm aware of a number of 'duets' that have been done this way recently.

If there was enough demand for it, I think there could be a video despite that, but it's too early to say right now. All the feedback we have for this right now is the 15K views of an unlisted teaser video and a handful of comments from non-Alizée fans. We've just gotta hope that when it plays on the radio, enough people listen and like it, and hopefully buy it. Also, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to request it from Sony/Zée/Olly? :13:

Jenny_HRO87
08-30-2013, 04:29 AM

if I remember right "Broken strings" was done exactly this way and they did a brilliant music video and song.

Fall
08-30-2013, 11:26 PM
if I remember right "Broken strings" was done exactly this way and they did a brilliant music video and song.

I had never heard that song, so it took me a while of youtube searching to realize it wasn't by Olly :o
But I enjoyed the music video, it fit the song very well! :):clap:
Now come on Olly and Zée! :D

Jenny_HRO87
08-31-2013, 06:10 AM
I had never heard that song, so it took me a while of youtube searching to realize it wasn't by Olly :o
But I enjoyed the music video, it fit the song very well! :):clap:
Now come on Olly and Zée! :D

ah sorry I should have linked the video I keep forgetting that not every hit in Europe is a hit in the US too :)

Edit:

still no sign that the song will be available outside France... well not on amazon..

Fall
08-31-2013, 11:14 PM
ah sorry I should have linked the video I keep forgetting that not every hit in Europe is a hit in the US too :)

Edit:

still no sign that the song will be available outside France... well not on amazon..

Actually for all I know it was a hit in the US :o I've been out of touch with the music on the charts for a while, not necessarily by choice hehe. As for the song, well maybe it will be available once it debuts, it's not long now till we hear the whole thing. It's been stuck in my head since I heard it! :D

Karin
09-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Tomorrow!

http://www.amazon.fr/Dear-Darlin/dp/B00ERJ2C6K/

http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/04/07/38/b00erj10.jpg

lalorocks
09-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Does someone have access to Amazon or itunes France? I can't download the song.

Jake04
09-02-2013, 05:46 AM
WTF?! I could order CDs & DVDs but not the MP3??? :(

Sorry ...

MP3 purchases securities are only available to customers residing in France. Your payment settings 1-Click default must be configured with a billing address in France and a credit card issued by a French bank. For more information, please refer to our terms of use of the Amazon MP3 store.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6338/pgyu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/pgyu.jpg/)

Karin
09-02-2013, 08:12 AM
WTF?! I could order CDs & DVDs but not the MP3??? :(

Sorry ...

MP3 purchases securities are only available to customers residing in France. Your payment settings 1-Click default must be configured with a billing address in France and a credit card issued by a French bank. For more information, please refer to our terms of use of the Amazon MP3 store.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6338/pgyu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/pgyu.jpg/)

nothing new. . .

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 11:01 AM
This is so stupid. We saw what happened with the songs and videos that were released during the production of 5. I never really criticized that. I thought it was more an oversight on Sony's part, but not one that would make much of a financial impact in the long run.

But with this song, there will be so many people outside of France who will want to listen to it because half of it will be in English and it's not available to them; at least at this point, not in a legal manner, but I'm sure it will be soon available to download in an illegal manner and if that's the route I have to go, I will do it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to fire off an e-mail to Amazon U.S.A,, saying they will probably be losing thousands of dollars of business if they don't correct this situation soon.

I also wondered if there might be some type of contractural arrangement between Olly and Sony??????????? so that this would only be released in France. Again that would be stupid, because I think this song will do well outside of France and they will lose a lot of money before they get it straightened out. People will down load this song, one way or another. They would prefer the legal way, but if there is no legal way, so be it.

Karin
09-02-2013, 11:04 AM
This is so stupid. We saw what happened with the songs and videos that were released during the production of 5. I never really criticized that. I thought it was more an oversight on Sony's part, but not one that would make much of a financial impact in the long run.
But with this song, there will be so many people outside of France who will want to listen to ti because half of it will be in English and it's not available to them; at least at this point, not in a legal manner, but I'm sure it will be soon available to download in an illegal manner and if that's the route I have to go, I will do it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to fire off an e-mail to Sony, saying they will probably be losing thousands of dollars of business if they don't they don't correct this situation soon.

I also wondered if there might be some type of contractural arrangement between Olly and Sony??????????? so that this would only be released in France. That would be stupid. Because I think this song will do well outside of France and they will lose a lot of money before or if they get it straightened out.

this is the same situation like was by A Cause De LAutomne... some must wait 1moth to buy it officialy...

btw it was released in UK iTunes, and all can hear it on Deezer

Panther
09-02-2013, 11:39 AM
I would really love to know the reason(s) for these retrictions. I just cannot see how it makes economic sense and it's really annoying :mad:

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 12:14 PM
this is the same situation like was by A Cause De LAutomne... some must wait 1moth to buy it officialy...

btw it was released in UK iTunes, and all can hear it on Deezer

When a very good song comes out as I think this will be, very few people are willing to wait. They will have it well before that month is up and at no charge.

Karin
09-02-2013, 12:14 PM
however... only things now which bothers me... why Olly didnt share any info about his duo with Alizée. He (or at least Sony UK) want to make him more known in France, but he (they) gave no info on his twitter, facebook, instagram... except the teaser video on youtube...

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Someone in AlizéeFrance had posted these lyrics. I don't know of course at this point if these are all from this song.
Of course the part in the snippet starts off with the line mon amour.....

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7182/fz67.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/fz67.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Ray4AJ
09-02-2013, 12:36 PM
...and all can hear it on Deezer

Any other suggestions? :)

http://i.imgur.com/E5liqkh.jpg

Karin
09-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Someone in AlizéeFrance had posted these lyrics. I don't know of course at this point if these are all from this song.
Of course the part in the snippet starts off with the line mon amour.....

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7182/fz67.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/fz67.jpg/)

that should be only part, which sings Alizée

Any other suggestions? :)

http://i.imgur.com/E5liqkh.jpg

funny, I have no problem with deezer

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 01:16 PM
When will we get our first look at how well this song is doing?

Jenny_HRO87
09-02-2013, 01:23 PM
however... only things now which bothers me... why Olly didnt share any info about his duo with Alizée. He (or at least Sony UK) want to make him more known in France, but he (they) gave no info on his twitter, facebook, instagram... except the teaser video on youtube...

I really start to wonder how much HE was actually involved in this project.

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 01:29 PM
I'd really like to know who's idea it was to begin with. Even though I don't really see any chemistry between the two, if they had met which is unfortunate because it could've added so much, I think that their voices sound great together and as I said before I love the music and I think this song brings out the beauty in her voice better than any song on 5 did.

Ray4AJ
09-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Olly probably doesn't even know Sony added her to his song for the French market.

Karin
09-02-2013, 02:00 PM
well... Im starting to think, he personally has no idea about it. For label is no problem to take music, they could use the original voice from his singel and simply just add Alizee.

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 02:22 PM
I would be surprised if he didn't know. I would think they would have to make a few changes to his part of the song to make it work, but I could be wrong. We wont know for sure until we can compare the two.

One reason I thought that why they might be restricting it to France so far is his original version is still on the charts. If another version comes out, it might split his fans between the two, thus maybe lowering the standing of his first one. Just a thought.

Edit:

It would be a real shame if they did it in a cut and paste manner. I really enjoy Lady Antebellum's song "Need You tonight.". I had heard it several times before I ever saw the video; then when I saw the video, I thought it was a love story between the 2 main singers, which I think would have made a great story, then it turns out to be a story between the two singers and two other characters which I think took a lot away from the story. Still a good video, but not quite the same.

Now with this your saying this could be a cut and paste story? If people know that, there is no story.

lefty12357
09-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Scruffy, you may be right. My guess is that Olly knows of it, but is not really involved in the details. It would be nice if they did do a video.

When Adam Young (Owl City) and Carly Rae Jepson did "Good Time", they recorded their parts separately. Adam lives about an hour's drive south of me here in Minnesota, and that's where he did his part. Carly Rae recorded her part later in Canada. After that, they got together to do the video. It seems this method of recording duets has become more common. I would think if the "Dear Darlin" duet gets some acceptance, they might consider a video.

Karin
09-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Now with this your saying this could be a cut and paste story? If people know that, there is no story.

well maybe... the only reason why I think so, is from his side was never a mention about this duo single. So maybe this all is just work of Sony UK and Sony FR... and sorry, but after the all years of Alizée by Sony, this wouldnt be a surprise.

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I suppose the good part of this is it indicates Sony hasn't given up on her yet.

Karin
09-02-2013, 04:05 PM
I suppose the good part of this is it indicates Sony hasn't given up on her yet.

and the bad, they lose much money from foreign fans...

and the worst, the full version are people putting on youtube, so some part of people who wanted to buy it, will just download it...

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Well here is an I tunes chart page. It looks like on the combined U.S., U.K., World chart, it's at #60.

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=FR

For France, pop, it's at 22.

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=FRpop

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8729/a8oo.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/a8oo.jpg/)

Karin
09-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Well here is an I tunes chart page. It looks like on the combined U.S., U.K., World chart, it's at #60.

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=FR

it was on #54 position during the day

Jenny_HRO87
09-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Ronny uploaded the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpjKV67d2Mk&feature=youtu.be

now could someone do me the biggest favour and download this for me and upload it somewhere else? As usual it's blocked in Germany...

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Well I would think that 54 was on the world chart, which indicates it's gone down. It's probably more important to watch at this point how well it does in France.

Jake04
09-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Hahaha! Never mind.... Jenny already got us covered! Thanks, Jen! :)

Karin
09-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Well I would think that 54 was on the world chart, which indicates it's gone down. It's probably more important to watch at this point how well it does in France.

I saw it on 54 (or 55) place on french itunes, and you can see the same on A-France forum

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 04:44 PM
I saw it on 54 (or 55) place on french itunes, and you can see the same on A-France forum

Well if it was on the French I tunes chart you saw it, then that means it's gone up to 22!

I love the song. Why can't they come up with songs like this that bring out the beauty of her voice in one of her albums?

Thanks Jenny and Ron!

Jake04
09-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Try this. Thanks to ALizee Espana!

http://wannamusic.com/olly-murs-y-alizee-dear-darlin-estreno/#.UiTpjeZ-bC4.twitter

Scruffydog777
09-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Up to #20.

Can it make it to the top 10?

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-03-2013, 04:09 AM
I'm jealous of this guy ... Olly Murs ...

Jake04
09-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Up to #20.

Can it make it to the top 10?

It should be on top 10 if they let all her fans buy it! :(

With lyrics... Thanks to P S Y C H E A L I Z É E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JM1Idff2USU

C-4
09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks you P S Y C H E A L I Z É E

That song is terrific! I hope it goes up to #1 fast!

Lucas
09-03-2013, 01:21 PM
It should be on top 10 if they let all her fans buy it! :(

yeap, and now if it would be released outside France, people have no reason to buy it, when they can download it for free

Marka
09-03-2013, 03:34 PM
yeap, and now if it would be released outside France, people have no reason to buy it, when they can download it for free

I once bought a game piratebay sponsored, but never actually played it...

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-03-2013, 03:53 PM
I once bought a game piratebay sponsored, but never actually played it...

I once got a free small order of fries from a McDonald's monopoly game piece but it had expired before I could use it.

Euphoria
09-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I really like the song. She sounds so good actually singing! Can't say I was the biggest fan of the talking-singing in 5. I like her part way better than his.

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-03-2013, 06:36 PM
I really like the song. She sounds so good actually singing! Can't say I was the biggest fan of the talking-singing in 5. I like her part way better than his.

I like her parts way more than his too! :D

Panther
09-03-2013, 08:58 PM

I know what you mean. Although I don't mind her talking-singing which she does tend to rely on, I also think the track 'Happy End' shows that she can actually sing out properly and it sounds good when she does. I don't know why she doesn't do it more often - but then I don't understand most of what goes on in Alizee's professional world ...

lol @ Aaron :))

Euphoria
09-03-2013, 09:43 PM
I like her parts way more than his too! :D

Durty dawg. :p

LXND3R
09-03-2013, 10:11 PM
durty dawg. :p

hey oh!!! :)):))):))

Un-rêve
09-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Ronny uploaded the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpjKV67d2Mk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks!!! :)

Well after reading the lyrics translation Ronny provided in this vid, I believe the words Alizée sung here were actually wrote by her. :wub:

Karin
09-19-2013, 03:00 PM

Well after reading the lyrics translation Ronny provided in this vid, I believe the words Alizée sung here were actually wrote by her. :wub:

the part which Alizée sings is written by Mutine

Fall
09-19-2013, 11:48 PM

I can believe that, I was listening to the song with the lyrics in front of me yesterday, after learning (finally took the time to do it :o) what they mean. Dunno why but the song and especially her part in it seems much lovelier now :)

Scruffydog777
09-22-2013, 12:37 PM
I didn't realize there was already a video for this song. I've heard rumors there might be one made for the Olly/Alizée version, but I guess if they do make one, it will only target the French speaking market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m20BTdy9FGI

Karin
09-30-2013, 10:36 AM
@SarahLecoeuvre 29 min
Direction le trianon pour une interview avec @ollyofficial et @mellealizee #lexpress #deardarling"

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1380158_639863409368752_1415392936_n.jpg

@puretrend : Rencontre avec @ollyofficial et @mellealizee avant le show au #trianon #ollymurs #alizee #music

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/558653_639887022699724_1990987988_n.jpg

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/9f63b12429dc11e3af0122000a1fbc9e_8.jpg

ALS
09-30-2013, 12:54 PM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1374316_10153342635275574_991744377_n.jpg

Karin
09-30-2013, 01:51 PM
https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1209351_639963622692064_623782825_n.jpg

According to his FB

The new version with Alizée will be on new re-released album in November

MelleValetta
10-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, and we can pre-order it in iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/right-place-right-time-special/id720777481

Scruffydog777
10-28-2013, 05:43 PM
I know it was made available on the French I tunes market over a month ago, but I don't see it yet on the UK market?

Ray4AJ
10-28-2013, 06:33 PM
I don't know that we can pre-order it on iTunes UK from the US since that would be for download and you'd have to have a UK iTunes account. But we can pre-order the CD from Amazon UK and they will ship it here. I'm not sure if I'll get this one though. It's got so many songs on it that I don't see my purchase helping Alizée in any way.

www.amazon.co.uk/Right-Place-Time-Special-Edition/dp/B00FQ0VQF2/

MelleValetta
10-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Today Olly Murs published a video where he comments " Track by Track " the songs of the special edition of "Right Place Right Time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVvjlUIzCs

Note: from 6:24 minute starts speaking about Alizée

And Here this version cuts of the video made by pepon66

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaHyj576VY