PDA

View Full Version : Poll! : How do you stay updated on Alizée?

Ray4AJ
11-03-2013, 07:59 PM
I've always loved information and even hunting for it. To maintain a high level of incoming Alizée information I've had to find many sources. I'm curious about what different ways other members get their current news and information.

This forum is like my 'headquarters' for Alizée. Many members know so much about her and her history, and her industry. I can always count on the discussion providing reasonable conclusions to the topics we discuss. There are people here who provide some of the news but I've found that there is much more out there daily, as well as discussion and analysis that never makes it here.

Choose as many as apply!

Fall
11-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Great poll idea Ray.

I get updates from AAm, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

AAm is my main source of information. I'm on here every day, and when I'm not at home I check several times a day using my phone. But sometimes I'll be looking through my feed on the other three and see an update, the fan pages on there are very quick. The thing is, the news or updates are usually in French (official sources, fans) or another language by fan pages from outside France. So what I can't immediately understand from that, I look for on here in case it has been posted and translated. Sometimes as you say, it never makes it here :/

pepon66
11-03-2013, 11:29 PM
:aha: i selected almost all, yep i search for info in almost every Alizée site, forums and social networks... first i go directly to Alizée´s facebook, twitter and instagram, later forums like this one and finally google search, but the main source of info where i get it from is Twitter i think...

melovelily
11-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Instagram and dis forum :)

espi
11-06-2013, 03:29 PM
This forum of course!
I've been visiting AAm frequently for 3 years now and just decided to join (see signature). my attraction to Alizee and all that stuff is a long story like many of u explained in another thread i think. Using this forum i could stay updated on any important thing Alizee related plus a lot of discussion like the one(s) on tattoos.
I'll hope to post here more often. U can find some info about me in my profile. Feel free to contact me on anything.;)