PDA

View Full Version : [DALS4]Put your money where your mouth is

P♠N
11-19-2013, 01:02 PM
(Hello, this topic is tied to the Danse avec les stars thread. )

If you want Alizée to win, you can support her via donations. The enthousiasm for Alessandro's proposal has been surprisingly lukewarm.

Sure, at first glance it is understandable that people don't trust some random guy with 4 posts who is asking for money.

However, consider this...
Alessandro and www.Alizee-Italia.com have been around for years. His enthousiasm is well known in the community.
He has taken the initiative with these kinds of ideas before.
The creator of Alizée-france.com speaks highly of him.

You can find several respected members of the Alizée community at http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net ; you can make personal deals with them.
You have people there who have met Alizée, and who are truly enthousiastic about Alizée. We all know our RMJs and our firstsebs.

It is an issue of trust. If you don't have much of it, just take a gamble. 20$ is not much. But if a few dozen people give it, it will already make a difference.

It is time to put your money where your mouth is!

http://fee-clochette.com/misc/don-alessandro.jpg

None of us want something like this to happen again:

http://www.fee-clochette.com/misc/sidereee.gif

You can donate here: http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/

Scruffydog777
11-19-2013, 02:21 PM
I don' think it's a matter of trust. It's one thing if we buy her a bunch of points in one of these different polls that are going on. The only thing really at stake in them is bragging rights, but this is a competition that has these stars practicing for hours every day for weeks to try and win this thing and even though we see week after week how their system stinks, I think Alizee is very capable of winning this through her dancing. I think with her back problems which I feel we're real and Gregs slip last week, she is very fortunate to be in the finals. I think she's very happy with what she has accomplished and wouldn't like it if her fans stole her a victory. It's very unfortunate that a lot of her fans votes can't be counted, but I think this proposal would amount to many more votes being counted in her favor than there are uncounted fans and that bothers me and I know it would bother her if she knew about it. She has gotten a tremendous amount out of this with how well she's done to date. She's back in the French public's eye. She's having an incredibly great time and that hug she gave Annily the other day was priceless. She's already a winner.

P♠N
11-19-2013, 02:32 PM
I absolutely disagree.

I think she's very happy with what she has accomplished and wouldn't like it if her fans stole her a victory /.../and I know it would bother her if she knew about it

Alizée just retweeted this:

AlizeenKazeoCom DALS ‏@AlizeenKazeoCom 7h
SUPPORT ALIZEE through televoting even if you are outside of France : http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/ #RT #DALS #Alizée #TeamAlizée @mellealizee

Laetitia Milot is an ABSOLUTELY mediocre dancer. Her TV show has 6 million viewers.

Matt Pokora has more than a million followers on Twitter and keeps praising his co-worker Brahim.

To suggest that an online poll is more important to Alizée than Danse avec les stars...

?_?

I'm sorry, but there you go.
Please support Alizée with more than just words.

FORZA ALIZEE

Ray4AJ
11-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Yup. Alizée did retweet it. She knows about it.

Karin
11-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Yeap, she retweeted it... but that doesn't mean, she knows more about it

Fall
11-19-2013, 04:01 PM
I agree with Karin, she may have retweeted it just because it says SUPPORT ALIZEE. Who knows if she clicked the link and read what this is about?

Ray4AJ
11-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Eh. She's usually very careful to say what she means, even if it ends up being wrong. But who knows?

Un-rêve
11-19-2013, 04:40 PM
I see over 300 euro's has been donated so far, but seeing how one vote costs just over one euro makes me wonder if there are enough trusted french fans to place all those votes. I don't understand what kinda system Allessandro has going on but I feel only a few french fans will be voting with these donations. I'm not comfortable with buying Alizée a win here though.. although it did cross my mind.. hope all works out well.

Scruffydog777
11-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Does anyone have an idea of how many fan votes the stars have been getting week to week? I know Ray and Rev have been doing a lot of work with Twitter and other sites, but what I'm looking for is do we know how many phone/sms votes will it take to make a difference.

_♥_
11-19-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/
Just to the point that Alizée might not know what the initiative or what the tweet was about. THIS took place TWO days ago So there is a very good chance that in two days she might have had time to 'look into it'.

http://i.share.pho.to/21bc2748_o.png

And to the point that there are 300 euros so far and there are not enough french fans to vote. Multiple votes by the same 'number' are allowed during the voting periods. This fan voted a lot of times during the semifinal, so no need to get 150 French fans to cast 150 votes *

http://i.share.pho.to/e4f8870c_o.png

* Whether a lousy 200 extra votes will make a difference is a whole 'nother story. :'(

Un-rêve
11-19-2013, 07:22 PM
^^

OK well there's still part of me that wants to donate but there's another part of me that doesn't.... but like was mentioned before about all those fans who can't donate.. imagine how they might feel?

Well I hope Alizée gives all you international voters/donators a special thankyou.. well she should win no matter what anyway.. but I think she already has. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbUvFCj_qqo

Ray4AJ
11-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Does anyone have an idea of how many fan votes the stars have been getting week to week? I know Ray and Rev have been doing a lot of work with Twitter and other sites, but what I'm looking for is do we know how many phone/sms votes will it take to make a difference.

I don't think there is any way to know. There is no limit on how many times a person can vote, other than the time factor. Well, I suppose also the cost factor.

Merci Alizée
11-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Don't they show total number of votes recieved by participant?

Fall
11-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Don't they show total number of votes recieved by participant?

I don't think so. If they do I sure haven't seen that this whole time :confused:

Bigdan
11-20-2013, 07:08 AM
I don't want to ruin the atmosphere , but some Leatitia fans ( or TF1 channel ) could find that she receive " unpredicted" help from abroad and consider it as cheating. Which could create a controversy if she win the competition.

Well, anyway I don't think that would be a big fuss... maybe it could add some buzz on her, at the end.

_♥_
11-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Well the effort came a little too late anyways. I think that's the reason DALS in France is has no 'open vote' like in USA it has Toll free numbers and internet voting, limit around 10 votes per email address and time restricted. I mean it would be bad enough to just pay carrier charge for SMS or voice call but on top of that pay 0.65E per message is insanity. What better way to keep the riff-raff from having a say in the show's outcome.
And it was never a secret initiative... it was sent on Twitter so after the first tweet about it went out, whatever it ends up being it, will be.

* 2hours left >> http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/http://

Karin
11-20-2013, 01:08 PM
I think that's the reason DALS in France is has no 'open vote' like in USA it has Toll free numbers and internet voting, limit around 10 votes per email address and time restricted.

well I don't know any shows in Europe, except Eurovision, where would be possible to vote from everywhere. However maybe now its weird for Alizée fans they cant vote for her... from other side its show of one country, so it make sense to leave just french public to vote.

pay 0.65E per message is insanity.

it seem you never saw much shows like this and similar in EU... I think 0,65€ is less compared to other shows. By us is normal to pay more than 1€ ...

And it was never a secret initiative... it was sent on Twitter so after the first tweet about it went out, whatever it ends up being it, will be.

maybe... yea, it was tweeted... but in that time nobody had idea how it was planned to realizing it. Like I wrote on A.France... we didnt know how and to who.

Lili4ever
11-20-2013, 06:03 PM
well I don't know any shows in Europe, except Eurovision, where would be possible to vote from everywhere. However maybe now its weird for Alizée fans they cant vote for her... from other side its show of one country, so it make sense to leave just french public to vote.

From business perspective it does not. The more people vote, the more money they make. But i guess the show is too small to spend all that money and resources to set up an international voting

Ray4AJ
11-20-2013, 08:51 PM
I think the reason that votes are only permitted to come from France, as well as the fact that none of the videos are supposed to be viewable in other countries is that TF1 bought the rights to a French version of the show from whoever created the concept. I think I read that was in the UK. So their rights limit the program to France. (Just my guess.)

I've been reading some of the things on the French forum, and many of the fans there do vote many times during each show, and sometimes describe how they had their whole family voting. (This has already been mentioned here.) This must come at considerable expense to them. I figure at the very least, assuming the whole plan works as intended, (will it?) perhaps some votes will be cast for her that wouldn't have been otherwise due to the costs to the voters.

Karin
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
From business perspective it does not. The more people vote, the more money they make. But i guess the show is too small to spend all that money and resources to set up an international voting

well from business perspective, you are right... but why then in most countries, including french and mine too, its possible vote only from that each country in which the show is airing? I don't think they don't care about the business :D Well that the rule or license is saying you can vote only in THAT ONE country, thats ok... but weird thing is, TF1 is blocking everything.

I remember well, how some people asked our TV provider why there are not any normal french channels. And easily answer, TF1 and other channels have no reason to and dont want to broadcast outside... weird, but its working great for them... they have much better home-made shows than we and good viewers rank, without "help" of "outsiders"...

Lili4ever
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
well from business perspective, you are right... but why then in most countries, including french and mine too, its possible vote only from that each country in which the show is airing? I don't think they don't care about the business :D Well that the rule or license is saying you can vote only in THAT ONE country, thats ok... but weird thing is, TF1 is blocking everything.

I remember well, how some people asked our TV provider why there are not any normal french channels. And easily answer, TF1 and other channels have no reason to and dont want to broadcast outside... weird, but its working great for them... they have much better home-made shows than we and good viewers rank, without "help" of "outsiders"...

well that is very ignorant thing to do. Every country tries to spread it's culture. Look at US and UK. Powerful entertainment industries creating thousand of jobs and advertising the country. If it really is so, then french should not be pissed that nobody speaks french language

Karin
11-21-2013, 02:49 PM
If it really is so, then french should not be pissed that nobody speaks french language

it is so... only french tv avalaible for world is TV5Monde and by us France24... and thats really nothing interesting...

Alessandro R.
11-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks to all those who supported the project.

Definitely, here is the list of French Fans who will vote for us on Saturday...

Anthony (Le Nid d'Alizée): 100 € = 153 Votes
Guillaume (Alizéen): 100 € = 133 Votes
Frank (Ske Leton): 75 € = 100 Votes.
Cindy (Melle Cindy): 60 € = 80 Votes
Sophie (Ricky83): 50 € = 66 Votes

Total: 532 Votes.

*Phone bills will be showed on request.