PDA

View Full Version : Alizée-Tal song News Leak

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-27-2013, 08:28 PM
So there is a news leak circulating on the FaceBooks that the Alizée-Tal song is going to be 2:34 in length. I wish it were longer... but ah well.. I still can't wait to hear it! :aha:

Ray4AJ
11-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Not really a leak...

www.amazon.fr/Le-Tourbillon-avec-Alizée/dp/B00GNMPFDG/

The album doesn't seem to be offered as a CD, though I hope it will be.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Not really a leak...

www.amazon.fr/Le-Tourbillon-avec-Alizée/dp/B00GNMPFDG/

The album doesn't seem to be offered as a CD, though I hope it will be.

This just in... the title of the song has been leaked too! Thanks!

(lol)

Karin
11-28-2013, 06:15 AM
This just in... the title of the song has been leaked too! Thanks!

(lol)

:D:D:D we know the title for about a month :D:D:D

Ray4AJ
11-30-2013, 06:51 AM
So there is a news leak circulating on the FaceBooks that the Alizée-Tal song is going to be 2:34 in length. I wish it were longer... but ah well.. I still can't wait to hear it! :aha:

Now is you chance!

Some 'helpful fan' has decided to leak the whole song. I'm sure it will be all over the internet in the next few hours as all the other 'helpful fans' looking for some fame among the masses join in re-posting it over and over. Do these people think they are helping the artists this way?

The album is available for pre-order on amazon.fr

http://www.amazon.fr/linfini-Collector-Tal/dp/B00G6CBOH4/

Edit - not directing this at anyone in particular. Sorry if it sounds like that.

Scruffydog777
11-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Wasn't there a teaser posted by RMJ last night of this song in AF? If it was of this song, was it a legal teaser?

Ray4AJ
11-30-2013, 08:55 AM
The teaser is official. And it was posted here yesterday before RMJ posted there. See the other thread about the duo. :)

Scruffydog777
11-30-2013, 10:38 AM
There are so many threads popping up so fast, it's hard to keep up with them all, especially when you work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day.

Karin
11-30-2013, 11:18 AM
There are so many threads popping up so fast, it's hard to keep up with them all, especially when you work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day.

maybe cause most people here create thread for every thing, and dont look if such theme wasnt posted before?

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7661

Scruffydog777
11-30-2013, 11:51 AM
As far as my vacation schedule, this is what it looked like.

Left work at 7am. Caught a 9pm flight to London. Arrived London 8am. Could not check into hotel that early. Went on tour of London, arrived back at hotel about 6pm. Finally able to check in. Went out to dinner, then crashed.

Next day after spending a lot of time on line, trying to get a ticket to Les Enfoires, went to museum about an hour and a half north of London. Had to walk 2 miles there from train station and back. Again only had enough energy to go out to dinner then back to crash again.

Next day, had to do a lot on line to arrange my plans in France/Holland. Finally went to see Churchill's headquarters during the war. Because one of my credit card companies looked upon me buying a train ticket on line as suspicous activity , despite how much I travel, I had to waste a lot of time going to the train station where I was to leave the following morning to get my ticket in advance.

Next day, got up at 5 am to get train to Paris through chunnel (didn't see a thing). From Paris took train to Caen. Rented a car. Drove to an area where the famous German tank commander Michael Whittman was killed in an ambush. Then drove to Arromanches, arriving there late, had dinner and went to bed.

Next day, went to Villers Bocage where Michael Whittman tore up an allied column about a week after d day. I had lunch in Villers Bocage,then I went on a 3 hour drive to Tours. Arrived there late. Just had time to go out to dinner and then crashed.

Next day, took about a 3 hour drive to Oradour-sur-glane where a ss massacre took place about a week after d day, then 3 hours back. Arrived back in time to have dinner, then watched DALS. Was able to place over 300 votes for Alizee, thinking it might cost me 3 euros apiece. I wasn't sure at all. I see those texts on my phone bill, but haven't seen a bill yet so I dont know if I succeeded.

Next day, because I spent too much time celebrating, made a late start to Amsterdam. It was about a 3 hour ride to Paris, then another 3 hour ride to Amsterdam. Arrived there late, with no time to site see. Next day to Anne Frank's house, then to the area where Alizee performed, then to Van Gogh museum. Out to dinner that night, then time to pack to go home the next day. Back to work the following day. So I haven't had a whole lot of time to follow things closely.

Lili4ever
11-30-2013, 03:50 PM
that is so awesome how much of Europe you have seen Scruffy. I spent all of my 27 years in Europe, but haven't seen a tenth of what you travelled. If take any pictures you should share them with us on some thrad

Ray4AJ
11-30-2013, 07:04 PM
As far as my vacation schedule, this is what it looked like.
Wow!
I hear ya... I work just a few hours less a week. It's tough. Anyway, like I said that's why I try to put things up on the forum in a nice little package when I can, so others don't have to take the time to search.
...And it was posted here yesterday before RMJ posted there.
With this ^^^^ I only meant that I didn't want him to get all the credit all the time. He might develop a complex or something. (Hi Ronny!)

Scruffydog777
12-01-2013, 12:38 AM
that is so awesome how much of Europe you have seen Scruffy. I spent all of my 27 years in Europe, but haven't seen a tenth of what you travelled. If take any pictures you should share them with us on some thrad

I will make a thread in the off topic forum. I also tried making some videos like I made before of driving along, filming while playing Alizee music, but I bought a camera mount so I could attach it to the windshield while driving, but it had a tendency to vibrate when driving above 30 and I don't know if my video editing program will correct it.

I also brought a usb stick I use with the player in my truck that has a lot of her recent songs, but the car I rented didn't have usb input, so I had to use a cd I grabbed at the last minute with her older songs.

As far as voting, I hadn't checked into it prior to getting there, because like I said, I really didn't think I'd be able to. I still don't know if maybe you had to set up an account with them first so they can deduct money when you vote. I guess I'll find eventually.