PDA

View Full Version : [2014-01-11]50mn Inside-TF1-Five Important Days to Alizée

Bigdan
01-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Alizee will be in "50mn Inside" on TF1, tomorrow. :dance:

And she will talk about 5 importants days in her life.

Ray4AJ
01-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Alizee will be in "50mn Inside" on TF1, tomorrow. :dance:

And she will talk about 5 importants days in her life.

Thanks Bigdan! I can only imagine what those 5 days will be. I can guess a few though.

The show is scheduled for 18h50.

http://www.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/

pepon66
01-10-2014, 08:55 PM
:aha: yeah!!...more Alizée!!..Thanks for the info!!!....

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/pepon66/Alizee/Alizee033/Alizeacutee_JuJu01O_o.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/pepon66/Alizee/Alizee033/Alizeacutee_OliviaFabresse.jpg

Fall
01-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the info and pics guys! These slow, uneventful days were starting to get to me. It's good to start this month's marathon of DALS Tour and LE shows with a tv special, especially one where she gets to actually talk rather than just answer questions. I hope the viewers over there learn some more about her through this :)

ALS
01-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Psychealizee has a live link and of course Alizee Italia has a link use the DALS tab on that site.

Psychealizee#!live/ccnd (http://psychealizee5.wix.com/psychealizee#!live/ccnd)

Alizee-Italia.com/live (http://www.alizee-italia.com/danse-avec-les-stars/live/index.html)

oops missed it.

_♥_
01-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Replay : 50 mn inside du 11 janvier 2014 (http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/replay-50-mn-inside-du-11-janvier-2014-8344158.html)

Jenny_HRO87
01-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Replay : 50 mn inside du 11 janvier 2014 (http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/replay-50-mn-inside-du-11-janvier-2014-8344158.html)

Alizée only: http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/le-portrait-alizee-en-5-dates-8345110.html

rip of the video above from the page (by me): http://www.mediafire.com/download/1t33o7c415e1x5s/50+min+inside+11.01.2014.mp4

ALS
01-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Thanks Jenny, :D

Did you guys catch her dad sitting in the audience jumping up and down in the Graines de Star clip?

Jenny_HRO87
01-11-2014, 05:56 PM
better quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNjQ9iw1D4

Un-rêve
01-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Thanks Jenny!!! :) :) :)

I always liked these kinda clips on her home island the most and this one is a godsend... great start to the new year!!!

It's good to start this month's marathon of DALS Tour and LE shows with a tv special, especially one where she gets to actually talk rather than just answer questions. I hope the viewers over there learn some more about her through this :)

Yeah she had a lot to say here ( at times it was kinda hard to keep up :)) ) and that's great cuz you can really see how passionate and happy she was with those moments she has had throughout her amazing career.. great stuff!!!

looking foward to the HD download WOW!!! :wub:

Ray4AJ
01-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Thanks to all who get the links out so quickly!

These slow, uneventful days were starting to get to me.

I think that was happening to me as well. I guess it's hard for me to understand the whole thing where everything stops for a week or two this time of year. My days were basically business as usual except for the two Wednesdays. So I felt like maybe all the postings and sightings of her were over. Well, I believe she has cut way back and will not be doing as many personal posts as she used to anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Did you guys catch her dad sitting in the audience jumping up and down in the Graines de Star clip?

Thanks for mentioning that, I probably would have missed it!

I can't help but feel that between DALS and programs like this, the old Lolita image may finally be fading, and that people are seeing her for who she is.

Hopefully someone will be able to provide a translation.

Un-rêve
01-13-2014, 09:20 PM
HD download thanks to FirstSeb and Ray4AJ!

http://jheberg.net/captcha/alize-dans-50mn-inside-2014011-by-firstseb/

BTW check out the 6:00 - 6:05 minute mark.. it seems Alizée has put a spanner in the works on how to pronounce her name.. at first she says "Ali-Zay" but then says "Ali cay" 3 times over and the interviewer laughs. I dunno what was going on but thought it was kinda funny too considering the discussion some of us were having here on how she pronounced her name during the Scream and Shout performance at the NRJ Music Awards. :D

Fall
01-13-2014, 09:34 PM
HD download thanks to FirstSeb and Ray4AJ!

http://jheberg.net/captcha/alize-dans-50mn-inside-2014011-by-firstseb/

BTW check out the 6:00 - 6:05 minute mark.. it seems Alizée has put a spanner in the works on how to pronounce her name.. at first she says "Ali-Zay" but then says "Ali cay" 3 times over and the interviewer laughs. I dunno what was going on but thought it was kinda funny too considering the discussion some of us were having here on how she pronounced her name during the Scream and Shout performance at the NRJ Music Awards. :D

Yep, she pronounced the Z as you would in Spain :D (Alithée)
Though I believe in Mexico and latin america, the Z in her name and in general is pronounced as an S or C (Alisée/Alicée)

She's talking about Mexico and her popularity there, as one of the 5 important days :)

Un-rêve
01-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Though I believe in Mexico and latin america, the Z in her name and in general is pronounced as an S or C (Alisée/Alicée)

:hmm: Thanks for the clarification Fall. :thumb:.

Lucas
01-14-2014, 04:43 AM

well its funny... example in Germany is "Z" pronounced like "C", and they never called her Alicée :D

C-4
01-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Thanks to all for posting the interview. While I don't understand French, just as the interview was conducted, I got the jist of it.
Congradulations to Alizée for giving a great interview! :)

lapinschous
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Great videos thanks for the links guys!

lapinschous
01-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh about the Ali"c"ée pronunciation thing, she's done it on purpose with humor to imitate the mexican way of saying it , this obviously doesn't please her very much ^^

User22
06-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Sorry to necromance, but does anyone have a translation of what she said in this video? I am REALLY eager to know as this is all her opinion with little question-answering. Thanks!

Ray4AJ
06-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Sorry to necromance, but does anyone have a translation of what she said in this video? I am REALLY eager to know as this is all her opinion with little question-answering. Thanks!

Back when it was broadcast, one of my henchmen was kind enough to provide me with this review. (You know who you are! Thanks again!)

The interview is set around 5 dates whom Alizée considers pivotal in her life. New year 2014- "lots of promise, plenty of projects, I'm very happy, it's been incredible for me. I'll be working on my new album, on tour with DALS, continue with my music and my new passion for dancing." 25 February 2000: "Seems like such a long time ago" She talks about how she went into Graines Star, and then was contacted by Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutennat. She talks about how incredible that experience was for her, and being told by Boutennat about recording a video to a song they had written. 4 july 2000: She records Moi ... Lolita. leaving home for Paris and working with Boutennat, listening to what Mylene was telling her, recording the song that was written for her, wondering how can all this be possible, and touring, accompanied by her mom. Interestingly, they talk about the way she looked during all those videos of her singing ML- somewhat provocatively. She said that was part of the act and the costume for a young girl, no choice in matter, but it wasn't really her. 25 November 2007: "The Emancipation" from Farmer/ Boutennat. Separated from her producer to pursue her own style. When the interviewer pointed out how difficult it must have been to overcome the huge image of Lolita, Alizee responds by pointing out that it has been difficult because of the reluctance of the French public to accept something new- takes really alot, but by working hard with her new music and new band she will continue to tell her story (I think she means that she will continue to be true to herself in showing fans her music. When the intervier points out that her third album (Psychédélices ) wasn't as successful as the others, she responds by saying that she thinks the life of an artist, or a singer has its ups and downs; she hopes to stay up. 17 June 2008: Star in Mexico- "incredible, incredible" she says. Interviewer asks her, how can she explain the love her Mexican fans have for her? She says her Mexican fans think she's very sexy and like to call out her name, Alizée, then corrects herself with "Alithee, Alithee, Alithee" (Spanish pronunciation), that her music seems to connect with her fans even if it's in French. Then she kids around about parties and clubs and something about Mexican and French (she went way to fast for me here). 25 November 2013 DALS- Talks about how much the experience meant for her,and how she came out of her timid stage. She didn't particularly care for exposing her life in front of the public at such level and would have preferred to guard her privacy, her private life- but she made the decision to go forward because it would be good for her. Some talk about the "love story" between her and her dancing partner.

Scruffydog777
06-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks for posting that Ray and to who ever provided you with that translation.

User22
06-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Back when it was broadcast, one of my henchmen was kind enough to provide me with this review. (You know who you are! Thanks again!)

Thanks so much Ray and the mystery translator! Very good read, thanks!

Scruffydog777
03-24-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm gonna go with ...
"one less than the amount of Voilas during this reportage?"

http://www.fee-clochette.com/2014/2014-01-11-50mn/2014-01-11-50mn-007897.gif

Is there a link to this interview?

Ray4AJ
03-24-2015, 07:15 PM
Is there a link to this interview?

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7707

Shepherd
03-25-2015, 09:15 AM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7707

It's maddening, watching this interview and having no clue what Alizee is saying.:fear:

m4thematiqu3s
03-25-2015, 12:36 PM
It's maddening, watching this interview and having no clue what Alizee is saying.:fear:

Even if my english is very bad :(

Last November, she won DALS. A victory, synonym of new start for the singer, Alizée.
She's only 30, but she already has a long and full life. Discovered by Mylène Farmer when she was 16, star with "Lolita" which she sold millions copies of it. Today, accomplished mother and absolute lover.

And she received us, in Corsica, in Ajaccio in all simplicity to confide. 5 days that marked her life.

The winner is ... Alizée

It was the 23rd of November, Alizée won DALS in front of breakdance champion, Brahim Zaibat ; 9 weeks of intensive competion and one victory which marked her great reunion with the public.
It's in her place, in Corsica, on a beach of Ajaccio, that the young singer was waiting for us.

- Hello Alizée
- Hello
- How are you ?
- Wonderful
- Happy new year.
- Yes, happy new year, "pace e salute" as we say here.

2014, is a year full of promises for you, you, maybe, have some projects can we know a little bit more about them ?

Lots of projects, lots of wishes for this new year.
2013 was incredible for me and I want to do a lot of things and tell some stories like I always do with a sixth album and a tour in which I hope to dance and link my music and my new passion for dancing.

:tb2:

Alizée, 30 years old, half of which spent to sing. Her explosive starts, her difficult emancipation, her success abroad and her new life. She tells us about 5 days that marked her life.

It looks like a child. I was a child.

February, 25th, 2000 / Her first TV appearance

February, 25th 2000, Alizée, 15, she was on GdS, a young talent discovery show.

I was so, so stressed. So stressed, because a first tv appearance it wasn't nothing. And this show was the beginning of everything.
And I didn't think that it's going to bring me all the things that it brought me.

That night, Alizée won the competition but she mainly has been spotted by a big singer and her producer.

And what really happened after this show ?

I was contacted by MF and LB who saw me in GdS and they wanted to see me.

July, the 4th, 2000 / Moi Lolita

5 months later, "Moi Lolita" was born. A pure Mylène Farmer product. In few weeks, the song was sold around 2.5 millions times in the world.

At 15, I was in a big recording studio, in Paris and I was really impressed because I was in front of LB, huge french producer and he recorded me while I was singing "Moi Lolita" to make it listened by Mylène. For me it was the apotheosis, I could not believe it. Everything happened quickly. And thanks to "ML", I've been around the world with my mom.

Which is strange it's that you are shy and here in "ML", you played on daring things, a little provocative. How did you manage that ?

When I did the "ML" clip, it was like if I was wearing a costume, the costume of that Lolita and I had to be the complete opposite of what I was and I found that funny to do that ; it was a pleasure to make some videos, some tours and play that role.

November, 25th, 2007 / Her emancipation

7 years later, Alizee emancipated. Henceforth, mother of a litlle girl she left MF and produced by herself a new pop album. A TV crew followed her on the recording of her new clip.

I choosed to leave my producers because ... not because I did not get along with them, but because musically I wanted something new ; I wanted to do a lot of things. I didn't have the pretension to do as well as my old producers, but I tried, at my level to do something good and especially to make me happy.

You maybe also wanted to quit that Lolita image because you were growing up.

It's true that in France, when we start very young, the French really love us very much and they are struggling to let us grow. So I had to, through to my musics, my videos let them know my story and it's what I'm still doing.

Is there had moments of discouragement because this 3rd album had less success than the 2 first ones ?

I think that in an artist life, we have to have some downs to let the highs be very high.

June, 17th, 2008 / Star in Mexique

If Alizee sold less albums in France, it wasn't the case abroad and especially in Mexico where she became a huge star. In 2008, she toured in the whole country.

It's unbelievable, unbelievable.

How do you explain that ? This love from that public ?

Apparently what the mexican love it's the sexy side of me. There I'm sexy AliZée, AliCée.
I think that my songs are easy to remember, to learn. They love partying, dancing. My videos are projected in the night-clubs.
It's funny, because I know a lot of people that went to Mexico in holidays and they said me that everyone asked us if they knew me when they said that they are french.

November, 23rd, 2013 / DALS

Autumn 2013, Alizee came back in France thanks to DALS. The 23rd of November, it was the finale, the singer and her partner, Grégoire Lyonnet danced a very sensual dance, an obvious complicity. The press talked about the start of a love story.

There was this match and this alchemy between the two of you.

When I met my dancer, when I met Grégoire, I immediately understood that I had to break my shell and try to make everything's going well and that everyone can see it. At first, it was hard for me. I said to myself that I had to open myself, that Grégoire was there to teach you some things, to make you shine. And he wants, just like you, to go in finale. He taught me to accept myself.

Your dance couple was fascinating, it was even fascinating outside of the show. You were on the first page of people magazines. How did you manage that exposition ?

It's true that I would prefer to keep my private life private.

You don't want to officialize, you want to keep it private ?

Yes, because I don't want to have to justify what I did or do because I don't have to. If I have to explain my decisions to someone it's to my daughter.

Alizee is now on the DALS tour and she's preparing her 6th album.

Thank you very much Alizée, it was a pleasure.

Ray4AJ
03-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the translation m4thematiqu3s!

Scruffydog777
03-26-2015, 02:58 AM
A sixth album...... I think that's something we've all been hoping for. We've heard talk of this before, but can we consider this official????

Paybays
03-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Don't get me wrong but that article is about last year.... so the 6th album is actually Blonde... so I don't really understand scruffy's post

Fall
04-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Amen :PI:
Even if my english is very bad :(
Bless you sir!!! Thanks so much for the translation! :bow: