PDA

View Full Version : [OFFICIAL] "Blonde" Music Video

User22
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJpVlFMHz1E

Buy the clip at the US iTunes store. Support Alizée. $1.99. Not the best quality, just 640x480.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/alizee/id13129725

Full HD: Link Deleted (Thanks Jacotey!)
720p (works on mobile!): Link Deleted (Thanks Marka!)

Euphoria
04-28-2014, 03:39 AM
Try Hola, it should work, its a pretty awesome extension. I'd do it but I only have access through my tablet and not only is it not allowed in the US, you also can't watch it on a mobile device. :rolleyes:

http://hola.org/

Lucas
04-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Yesterday I said each clip has its own quality... and yes! this clip is funny, energetic and I really love to see finally a clip with a dance :)

Jenny_HRO87
04-28-2014, 04:46 AM
Try Hola, it should work, its a pretty awesome extension. I'd do it but I only have access through my tablet and not only is it not allowed in the US, you also can't watch it on a mobile device. :rolleyes:

http://hola.org/

not working for me...

Edit:

what about this link? Working in Germany, perhaps also in the US? http://www.entania.com/video/video/770208-alizee-blonde-clip-officiel-music-video/

Jacotey
04-28-2014, 04:49 AM
I will upload the clip as fast as I come back from school. If someone else won't do that before me of course

Marka
04-28-2014, 04:57 AM
I will upload the clip as fast as I come back from school. If someone else won't do that before me of course

I uploaded it: Link deleted
But you do that too, Jacotey.

Lucas
04-28-2014, 06:53 AM
One comment on youtube put an attention on the Sony smartphone. First I thought it was nothing serious, but now clearly a "hidden" ad for Sony Xperia Z :D

Wizard
04-28-2014, 07:01 AM
As usual, can't see it in the USA! Getting tired of this. Tough to build strong fan ties in America when this happens- then again, maybe there isn't a strong interest here- both ways. C'est la vie :/

Lucas
04-28-2014, 07:15 AM
Filmed at the Academy l'Oreal in Paris

http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/10261044_1428308517420936_1336337614_n.jpg

Shepherd
04-28-2014, 07:40 AM
I uploaded it: Link Deleted

Thanks for the video. Alizee looks fantastic. Video is great. This should spur her career. :aha:

C-4
04-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Marka,
Thank you for the Blonde upload site. Great video!:bow:
Vive Alizée. :bow:

awkward Turtle
04-28-2014, 08:32 AM
I uploaded it: Link Deleted

Thank you for making it easier for us American fans. I have not been having good luck with proxies or extensions that allow watching region restricted videos recently.

LXND3R
04-28-2014, 10:02 AM
The video is great! It's so refreshing to see Lili having fun with the video :D Also it was awesome to see Annily's cameo :))

ALS
04-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the download :)

I tried to post it to my Facebook page. In about a minute and a half Facebook informed me that they were not at all happy with me. :(

Marka
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Do not post the direct links to mp4's on Facebook or on any other social sites!

Jacotey
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Video in Full HD(~100mb):
Link deleted

_♥_
04-28-2014, 11:41 AM
^^^I don't get it... early on, a fan was being criticized for posting a very bad Fuzzy capture of the video
then we turn around and share just as openly an excellent 720p copy.

With ACDLA I purchased the clip with the "5" from iTunes and I think it was only 720p when it was available
I hope Alizée doesn't plan to sell the 'Blonde' clip on iTunes... Couldn't we at least share it only in chatbox and PM at least... just to, at least keep the appearance of respect for Alizée by not being part of the spread of indiscriminate sharing.
I know very well that as AAm members we trully support her but such open sharing is a little reckless.

Jacotey
04-28-2014, 11:46 AM
^^^I don't get it... early on, a fan was being criticized for posting a very bad Fuzzy capture of the video

With ACDLA I purchased the clip with the "5" from iTunes and I think it was only 720p when it was available
I hope Alizée doesn't plan to sell the 'Blonde' clip on iTunes... Couldn't we at least share it only in chatbox and PM at least... just to, at least keep the appearance of respect for Alizée by not being part of the spread of indiscriminate sharing.
I know very well that as AAm members we trully support her but such open sharing is a little reckless.

What's the difference between download link and video on some online hosting?

_♥_
04-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Yeah your are right... do you need help spreading it around? Let me get on IG Twitter and FB to share it because YT and DM are too much work.

I thought there was an unwritten rule here that we would not post stuff openly that Alizée might find distasteful.

Fall
04-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Rather than argue about that, how about we get the real deal to play here? And the single on Itunes as well?

With help from Google Translate, I have a few lines here that we can send as a Twitter DM to Alizée using AAm's twitter account. I was going to send it but thought it would be better to post it here first so other members could have some input in tweaking it, or vote on not saying anything at all. There's also a screencap of YouTube saying it's unavailable.

(split into two, because DMs are also restricted to 140 characters)
Cher Alizée, le clip officiel Blonde n'est pas disponible pour vos fans américains, et aussi le single sur Itunes :(

Vous avez été très gentil avec nous dans le passé, s'il vous plaît aider nous soutenons votre musique

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmUaMViIMAA-HcP.jpg:large

Questions, comments, concerns or suggestions for the good of the order? :cool:

EDIT.

By the way, the point of this is to make her aware that these two are unavailable over here, I know she doesn't have the magical ability to make it so. Asking her nicely to help us help her, maybe she'll talk to the peeps who can. We can also, send this to Jive Epic.

Lucas
04-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Rather than argue about that, how about we get the real deal to play here? And the single on Itunes as well?

With help from Google Translate, I have a few lines here that we can send as a Twitter DM to Alizée using AAm's twitter account. I was going to send it but thought it would be better to post it here first so other members could have some input in tweaking it, or vote on not saying anything at all. There's also a screencap of YouTube saying it's unavailable.

(split into two, because DMs are also restricted to 140 characters)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmUaMViIMAA-HcP.jpg:large

Questions, comments, concerns or suggestions for the good of the order? :cool:

EDIT.

By the way, the point of this is to make her aware that these two are unavailable over here, I know she doesn't have the magical ability to make it so. Asking her nicely to help us help her, maybe she'll talk to the peeps who can. We can also, send this to Jive Epic.

well it's ok, but personally I think Alizée can do nothing to change something... I would try just JiveEpic and Sony

Ray4AJ
04-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Personally, concerning uploads and links, it's going to happen whether or not it happens here. Some people will buy it when it's available regardless, and some would never buy anything in any case. Sales won't be affected. Besides, Sony repeatedly fails to release things in various places even though they are informed each time. It doesn't seem to bother them.

As for links on the forum, I don't really like it myself but I'm not sure how big of a problem it really is.

Fall
04-28-2014, 12:21 PM
well it's ok, but personally I think Alizée can do nothing to change something... I would try just JiveEpic and Sony

Yes my bad, I should have included the edit saying just that, in the original post :)

EDIT.

Jacotey
04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Yeah your are right... do you need help spreading it around? Let me get on IG Twitter and FB to share it because YT and DM are too much work.

I thought there was an unwritten rule here that we would not post stuff openly that Alizée might find distasteful.

Unwritten rules are not rules. There is no chance that new members can know about them. I thought the forum is open for the new fans. The video is already deleted, probably thanks to you, so fuck it.

And I agree with Lucas - Lilly can't do anything. Jive could just ignore such a message, but why not? We can try!

george007
04-28-2014, 12:28 PM
The official clip works for me. It's a great video, I like it. :)

One comment on youtube put an attention on the Sony smartphone. First I thought it was nothing serious, but now clearly a "hidden" ad for Sony Xperia Z :D

I also thought the same... until it got splashed with water, now that clearly makes it an ad :D

_♥_
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Do they give gold stars at Youtube and DailyMotion for posting crap.... I just don't get what the big deal is.

Jacotey
04-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Me either, I just did it for American fans.

End of this spam.

lapinschous
04-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Man, I hate that music video so much... Everything that used to make Lili so... special, unique .. that innocent Tinkerbell side of her has just vanished . She turned into a blonde , commercial , superficial idol with an average voice and basic musical patterns like so many others. I'm really disappointed.

But here's the 1080p download link :

Link deleted

ALS
04-28-2014, 01:17 PM
lapinschous, she looks so happy in the Blonde clip over the Mademoiselle Juliette, Fifty Sixty, and À cause de l'automne videos of the past.

This isn't about being creative it is all about improving her image as a musical artist and cd sales.

BTW it was when I tried to upload video not the link that make FB upset with me.

It is now up on Dailymotion.

Well now it's not :(

Lucas
04-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks god her future is not bound on people who don't like what she did. Cause if, she would end after Psychédélices :p

You really can't expect something BIG after failure of her last 2 albums. I think by this clip, we get the maximum what the single/video can bring. It has everything, and finally a dance! A video without dance, after DALS... THAT would be the really disappointment. In this video she enjoys each second, what I dodn't see in her past videos.

Btw... in the article from ChartsInFrance, they compare the Blonde choreography to JPVA.

Junkmale
04-28-2014, 01:44 PM
It's showing fine in the UK.
I like it. A lot.
She looks fantastic and it's a fun song and video.
Onwards and upwards :-)

lapinschous
04-28-2014, 02:37 PM
lapinschous, she looks so happy in the Blonde clip over the Mademoiselle Juliette, Fifty Sixty, and À cause de l'automne videos of the past.

This isn't about being creative it is all about improving her image as a musical artist and cd sales.

Of course, I haven't said I'd turn my back on so many years of fandom just for one music video and I won't ... but I'm just disappointed that she comes up with something even worse than Psyche or 5 . I kinda liked the 5 album and I was hoping that she would be back on track and would improve in quality . But this genuinely felt like a cold shower to me . :(

If you could understand french you'd say the lyrics are Rihanna-level or below...

Jenny_HRO87
04-28-2014, 03:19 PM
If you could understand french you'd say the lyrics are Rihanna-level or below...

because deep and meaningful lyrics worked so well in the past :hmm:

She needs a fun and catchy song that's working for radio stations. For a wider audience. Maybe the rest of the album will have stuff with more meaning than this one but what matters now is that you have something people can dance too. Something catchy. A lot of danceable songs haven't got great lyrics and are still successful.

Edit:

oh and about the video. I like it a lot, it's much better than the ACDLA video (the 2nd video, not the 1st... I always liked the 1st video much more) and even if I'm not overly fond of her outfit (not that blue-white combo but the outfit she's wearing when she's dancing) the video is pretty cool, fun to watch... it just fits perfectly to the song.

Lucas
04-28-2014, 03:21 PM
because deep and meaningful lyrics worked so well in the past :hmm: .

:bow::bow::bow: agree

Scruffydog777
04-28-2014, 07:08 PM
It's not a bad video and it's not a great video. As Lapinschous touched on, it can't compare to the early days. Maybe too many of us were spoiled by MF/LB. I think it could have helped out the songs ratings if it had been released at the same time, but could it have helped out enough to make a difference? Though I tend to think not, I'm not sure. We'll just have to watch the charts to see what happens now. I'll have more to say about past and present and how it relates to this video and another post that was made a couple of weeks ago if I can ever find the time.

User22
04-28-2014, 07:33 PM
I think what people are failing to realize is that she finally gave France a mainstream song to catch on to, and that is what is needed for her to gain back some popularity.

Remember the purpose of the singles is to be as mainstream as possible so people buy the album if they like what they hear. Then the other 10 songs on the album are for deeper fans.

Don't worry all who don't like Blonde, you have another 10 songs to see if you like.

Un-rêve
04-28-2014, 07:38 PM
It's not a bad video and it's not a great video. As Lapinschous touched on, it can't compare to the early days. Maybe too many of us were spoiled by MF/LB. I think it could have helped out the songs ratings if it had been released at the same time, but could it have helped out enough to make a difference? Though I tend to think not, I'm not sure. We'll just have to watch the charts to see what happens now.

because deep and meaningful lyrics worked so well in the past :hmm:

I'm starting to believe it doesn't really matter what Alizée puts out there.. I mean maybe it all just comes down to chance at the end of the day. Well
I went back to this interview she did back in the day and the bracelet she had on her wrist there made me smile.

Check out the 1:27 minute mark.

http://youtu.be/-eO8G3fQV1k?t=1m27s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eO8G3fQV1k

ALS
04-28-2014, 07:39 PM
I found a FREE work around the limited geographical location restriction on Youtube and Vevo videos. Got to love the internet. :)

Information if you're interested is posted over in Off Topic

User22
04-28-2014, 07:40 PM
First post has been updated with DL links!

Panther
04-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Remember the purpose of the singles is to be as mainstream as possible so people buy the album if they like what they hear. Then the other 10 songs on the album are for deeper fans.

Don't worry all who don't like Blonde, you have another 10 songs to see if you like.

All of which would be fine IF there was an album to buy - but there isn't and the video is already 2 weeks late.

I really had hoped that someone somwhere would have learned from the marketing disaster that surrounded '5' but it seems they haven't. Oh well, business as usual.

User22
04-28-2014, 10:59 PM
All of which would be fine IF there was an album to buy - but there isn't and the video is already 2 weeks late.

I really had hoped that someone somwhere would have learned from the marketing disaster that surrounded '5' but it seems they haven't. Oh well, business as usual.

How is it two weeks late?

If I remember correctly, most promotion schedules go like this:

1) single teaser
2) single audio only
3) single music video
4) second single release (optional)
5) album release
6) third single release (optional)

Of course, that is all spaced out over several months to gain the most exposure.

Rev
04-29-2014, 12:15 AM
I think what people are failing to realize is that she finally gave France a mainstream song to catch on to, and that is what is needed for her to gain back some popularity.....

Exactly.

When I watched the video the first time, I thought it started off a bit slow. However, as I continued to watch, the energy started to build. About 30 seconds from the end I realized I had crossed over. I really liked the video.

It builds. It lets the energy build until, by the time you are near the end, it is high energy.

This is a similar pattern to her TV performances of many of her songs in the early days.

I like her blue and white outfit. Her black and white outfit is OK - not bad but not great. However, it adequately fits the look she is trying to convey. She wanted a bouncy outfit and it qualifies.

Overall, I am VERY POSITIVE about her efforts so far. It's a good start. Let's see where she goes. :)

Meanwhile.......

Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde... Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde...
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance:... :aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

Jazzmin
04-29-2014, 03:46 AM
It has everything, and finally a dance! A video without dance, after DALS... THAT would be the really disappointment. In this video she enjoys each second, what I dodn't see in her past videos.
That's exactly the reason, exactly why I'm disappointed. I thought the dance would be more artsy, kinda DALS thing. Moreover, I hoped the whole video would all consist of dancing itself... If "Blonde" has been to do any good to any one, it was supposed to be catchy musical background for dancers.
but I'm just disappointed that she comes up with something even worse than Psyche or 5 . I kinda liked the 5 album and I was hoping that she would be back on track and would improve in quality .
What's bad about Psyche and 5!? Seriously, I'm ready to defend their value. I do believe they're underestimated.

Lucas
04-29-2014, 05:29 AM
the video is already 2 weeks late

I really had hoped that someone somwhere would have learned from the marketing disaster that surrounded '5' but it seems they haven't.

They released the video +- a month after the single release, so why late? Still better waiting only a month than a half year, as it was by ACDLA.

What's bad about Psyche and 5!? Seriously, I'm ready to defend their value. I do believe they're underestimated.

Same here. Yea, the songs were not like with MF/LB, but they were good... and compared with the other "own" albums, it was the best - it had promos in TV, many supports (CD singles, vinyls, remixes, CONCERT... this everything was only a dream for fans by UEDS and Cinq.
And I really don't understand why you compare her work with MF/LB... it's clear that nothing what she did and would do, will be never good like in 2000-2004. But after "dark" UEDS and partial "dark" Cinq, finally it's possible to have songs with fun, energy and dance.

lapinschous
04-29-2014, 02:30 PM
The only way for Lili to make me like this song in spite of its poor musical and lyrical value would be to add an outstanding dance choreography when performing live just like she promised when she said she'd put a lot more dancing in the upcoming stuff in the continuity of DALS :) Then I'll shut up :p

Imagine her cute dance moves just like in the old days ^^

You're giving me hope :bow:

PS: Jazzmin , I just love your sig pic, it's from my favorite moment in my favorite performance of my second favorite french singer :D

ALS
04-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Shepherd, reminded me in another thread (Facebook) when he was asking if you guys saw Annily's cameo appearance in the video ?

When they were running through the famous people who are Blonde she is the little Blonde with sun glasses who says "Alizée" Blonde. :)

Tiwaz
04-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Video kinda feels like a commercial for hair care products :p though I realise they're on a limited budget. Anyhow, I think it's great she's back dancing and simply looking very happy and comfortable performing.

lapinschous
04-29-2014, 04:40 PM
There fixed it :p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s4yn3_alizee-blonde-music-video-only-hd-1080p_music

Link deleted

http://rutube.ru/video/6b2c6b072a582bd3ecde154ed3dfc138/

_♥_
04-29-2014, 06:46 PM
FOR SALE IN iTUNES Fr.

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/music-video/blonde/id869116406 (https://itunes.apple.com/fr/music-video/blonde/id869116406)

Doesn't matter if it's not available in USA.

ALS
04-29-2014, 07:16 PM
lapinschous, now that is funny. :)))

Dailymotion has put the age gate on Alizée's Blonde video. :p

I guess they feel she is too sexually enticing for boys under eighteen years of age.

_♥_
04-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Also available in the UK iTunes store
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/music-video/blonde/id869116406

http://i.imgur.com/VkoruGq.png

Ray4AJ
04-29-2014, 07:59 PM

For the most part I agree with you. The fact that it was officially posted on YouTube for almost all to watch whenever and wherever as as often as desired seems to contradict their efforts to even try to sell it on iTunes. It's also started appearing on TV in France as well. I think the situation would be different if it was a DVD-only release that was being sold. She wouldn't get any exposure that way right now.

Like I said yesterday, I think fans who will buy the clip on iTunes will buy it to support her regardless, and some 'fans' have never bought a single CD or a song from iTunes and never will, no matter what.

But I'm going to have to warm up the ol' crystal ball here and see what's what.

_♥_
04-29-2014, 08:13 PM
How about at least slapping a link or two to itunes fr uk/gb pl it etc. To the FIRST post in thread.
Just to keep the appearance of respect for Alizée and her work then?

lapinschous
04-29-2014, 09:27 PM
lapinschous, now that is funny. :)))

I guess they feel she is too sexually enticing for boys under eighteen years of age.

Loool ! I didn't even notice :D lmao

Ray4AJ
04-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Regarding the product placement in the clip... The perfume company Cacharel is holding contests to find jeunes filles to star in a Amor Amor perfume promo campaign.

http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/beaute/parfum/cacharel-casting-prochaine-campagne-du-parfum-amor-amor-0414.shtml

Among them, the singer Alizee will be Ambassador who will guide the French winner in his new role of Muse.

Be sure to stock up now! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=amor%20amor&sprefix=amor+am%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aamor%20amor

Fall
04-29-2014, 11:57 PM
How about at least slapping a link or two to itunes fr uk/gb pl it etc. To the FIRST post in thread.
Just to keep the appearance of respect for Alizée and her work then?

I agree with what you're saying about the links. It's on sale (now), even if it isn't on sale here.

But it matters that it isn't on sale in the US, in that it should be. Both the single and the video. There was a mention of trying to get other fans to help us out with this? There are two on Twitter earlier this morning who were trying to help. @Psychedelices03 (http://twitter.com/Psychedelices03) and @caro141059 (http://twitter.com/caro141059)

Exactly.

When I watched the video the first time, I thought it started off a bit slow. However, as I continued to watch, the energy started to build. About 30 seconds from the end I realized I had crossed over. I really liked the video.

It builds. It lets the energy build until, by the time you are near the end, it is high energy.

This is a similar pattern to her TV performances of many of her songs in the early days.

I like her blue and white outfit. Her black and white outfit is OK - not bad but not great. However, it adequately fits the look she is trying to convey. She wanted a bouncy outfit and it qualifies.

Overall, I am VERY POSITIVE about her efforts so far. It's a good start. Let's see where she goes. :)

Meanwhile.......

Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde... Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde...
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance:... :aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

:agree: :2_thumbs:

Jazzmin
04-30-2014, 08:01 AM

Lul wut? :D Makes me wonder how they can let the easly-enticed boys watch her JAM video :D .

Shepherd
04-30-2014, 05:28 PM
Regarding the product placement in the clip... The perfume company Cacharel is holding contests to find jeunes filles to star in a Amor Amor perfume promo campaign.

http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/beaute/parfum/cacharel-casting-prochaine-campagne-du-parfum-amor-amor-0414.shtml

Be sure to stock up now! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=amor%20amor&sprefix=amor+am%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aamor%20amor

In the latest Blonde video, there's a plug for the Amor Amor Perfume when Alizee sits at the mirror and sprays herself with the stuff.

Fall
04-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Well the YouTube video is at 294k views just now, hopefully it will reach 300k in a few hours. It could be a bit higher if we could all share the link to a friend or two :facepalm: Anyway, I don't know how her other music videos did when they premiered on YouTube, but this has gotta be some kind of a record :D

Rev
05-01-2014, 01:18 AM
Well the YouTube video is at 294k views just now, hopefully it will reach 300k in a few hours. It could be a bit higher if we could all share the link to a friend or two :facepalm: Anyway, I don't know how her other music videos did when they premiered on YouTube, but this has gotta be some kind of a record :D

Great news. :)

_♥_
05-01-2014, 02:46 AM
I agree with what you're saying about the links. It's on sale (now), even if it isn't on sale here.

But it matters that it isn't on sale in the US, in that it should be. There was a mention of trying to get other fans to help us out with this? There are two on Twitter earlier this morning who were trying to help. @Psychedelices03 (http://twitter.com/Psychedelices03) and @caro141059 (http://twitter.com/caro141059)

Keep us informed as to the progress of your quixotic effort. :rolleyes:

In the meantime... Anybody knows why AAm keeps Retweeting this ineffective nag? >>> ;) < < < #iknowthefeeling
http://i.imgur.com/PiDuhpA.jpg

Lucas
05-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Anybody knows why AAm keeps Retweeting this ineffective nag? >>> ;) < < < #iknowthefeeling

To show Alizée, Sony and world, that everytime when something is released, not in USA?

Fall
05-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Keep us informed as to the progress of your quixotic effort. :rolleyes:

In the meantime... Anybody knows why AAm keeps Retweeting this ineffective nag? >>> ;) < < < #iknowthefeeling

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/MJ%20Album/30wpeg5.gif (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/MJ%20Album/30wpeg5.gif.html)

Uh.. If you wanna know why AAm keeps Retweeting , why not just ask the guy who clicked the button? :hello:

Un-rêve
05-02-2014, 06:03 PM
There fixed it :p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s4yn3_alizee-blonde-music-video-only-hd-1080p_music

Link deleted

http://rutube.ru/video/6b2c6b072a582bd3ecde154ed3dfc138/

Hehe I also watched the vid whilst listening to Firestarter by The Prodigy and it's all your damn fault. :)))

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/MJ%20Album/30wpeg5.gif (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/MJ%20Album/30wpeg5.gif.html)

Uh.. If you wanna know why AAm keeps Retweeting , why not just ask the guy who clicked the button? :hello:

Who clicked the button???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9ci_z4v7M

Fall
05-02-2014, 11:01 PM
413,114 views and counting!! Blonde! :D :aha::dance:

Who clicked the button???

You'da never guessed it, but it was my right index finger.

Ray4AJ
05-03-2014, 06:23 PM
TF1 had a short segment on 50mn Inside today "People Police" and they had their cameras at the filming of the 'Blonde' clip. Not very long. Thanks for the link Lucas. :hatsoff:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sthge_tournage-du-clip-blonde-d-alizee-avec-obispopascal-50m-inside_music

Ray4AJ
05-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Forum precedence has prevailed and it's been decided that since the Blonde clip is being sold by Sony via iTunes in several countries that we won't be sharing download links to it on the forum. If you find your post in this thread has been edited and the links removed, that's why.

Fall
05-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Well the views on the clip have slowed down, probably why she tweeted about sharing it earlier.

TF1 had a short segment on 50mn Inside today "People Police" and they had their cameras at the filming of the 'Blonde' clip. Not very long. Thanks for the link Lucas. :hatsoff:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sthge_tournage-du-clip-blonde-d-alizee-avec-obispopascal-50m-inside_music
Thanks Lucas, Ray.
I got a few screencaps of that but it isn't in very good quality :\ Hoping somebody got it... :pray:

Forum precedence has prevailed and it's been decided that since the Blonde clip is being sold by Sony via iTunes in several countries that we won't be sharing download links to it on the forum. If you find your post in this thread has been edited and the links removed, that's why.

:thumb:

Jacotey
05-04-2014, 06:21 AM
I got a few screencaps of that but it isn't in very good quality :\ Hoping somebody got it... :pray:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wk71d7u1zu5uwd1/Alizee_50.Inside_03.05.2014.ts

Maybe this gonna be better - 1920x1080. Found on A-France with such a postscript:

crédit à @memoriae

P.S. Just checked it, perfect quality.

Edit: Two things:
- Sound doesn't work on Windows Media Player
- There are French subtitles :D At least in Media Player Classic (Right-click -> Subtitles)

ALS
05-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Looks like the Official Blonde Video is now open to all countries. :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJpVlFMHz1E&list=PLZ7o07lttdVBCp6BFoQ1g50aGhJznmd3d

Jacotey
05-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Wow, I'm surprised. Great news for all the fans who couldn't watch the clip on YouTube before :thumb:

Ray4AJ
05-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Found a link on twitter that the clip for Blonde is at iTunes in the US now. Note this is the clip only and not the song audio. It's $1.99. It's not the best quality (only 640x480.) I bought it just to support Alizée and to show that there are fans here.

Fall
05-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Note this is the clip only and not the song audio.

I suppose step by step we'll get there :|
Who decides when this stuff gets released around the world? :confused:
I can't help but picture some bored guy sitting at a computer clicking around, deciding on a whim who gets what. :no:

Jazzmin
07-16-2014, 07:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGfg7YiXY8&hd=1
It's kinda stale but I haven't come across it beforehand cuz habitually I don't explore YT to some meaningful degree and guess I'm missing some things. Anyway, I though I could share the vid.