PDA

View Full Version : Data Analysis of a survey

Merci Alizée
07-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Hi,

I have a survey of 120 employees of an organization. This survey has 20 questions related to intrinsic rewards, extrinsic rewards, task independence etc and main aim to show how these factors affect job satisfaction. An extra question was related to their age group.

So, I have 21 questions. Honestly I don't much idea about data analysis, so I need help here. My first question is if I perform reliability test, should I include all 21 questions or should I use 20 only.

I calculated the value of Cronbach's alpha and it is very low 0.3. I know a value of 07 and above shows strong correlation. What should I do in this case? How do I interpret it in my survey?

Un-rêve
07-31-2014, 07:35 PM
I'd say just ask 20 questions but maybe you should meditate on the latter for a bit.

Anyway here's a quote from Season 1 of Monkey Magic, Truth and the Grey Gloves Devil.. I hope it helps you out. :)

"Gods and devils are not the point of Buddhism. An enlightened man is greater than any god or demon. There is no reward or punishment except what we call forth ourselves. All suffering is caused by selfish desires. Enlightened, one becomes a Buddha. The Buddha himself said so, and the Buddha fills all the universe." "What is truth when we lie to ourselves about so much, and know so little? What is the universe made of? How big is it? Is it eternal? Which politics are best for society? Even Pigsy understands that certainty is only another delusion." "The Buddha said such questions do not matter. If you were to put off the search for enlightenment to answer such questions, you would never find the path."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dlaikCaa4