PDA

View Full Version : Hallelujah Gary Busey wins it!

Un-rêve
09-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Oscar winning actor Gary Busey just won Celebrity Big Brother in the UK!

I dunno if you get this show in the USA or if you are even intersted in it, but when I heard Gary Busey was in this seasons show I just had to check it out.

I saw him on his own reality tv show years ago, I can't remember the name of it but I thought the way he looked at life back then was quite interesting.

I'll always remember the time he said to someone who wasn't happy with the place they were, something along the lines of " You are not in the middle of nowhere, you are in the middle of everywhere, because everywhere is all around you! " Well that kinda stuck with me because in truth it is the truth and well Gary Busey always speaks the truth about these kinda things.

Well during this journey we ( the british public ) learnt he had two near death experiences during his 70 times around the sun on this earth as he stated. He's 70 years old now and some of his stories about the otherside and life in general are quite amazing.

Nonetheless many members in the BB house didn't have much patience with his ways in general but I guess that was that was their problem to solve. It was good to see that Olympic Boxing Gold medalist Audley Harrison stuck by him throughout though, Audley was the runner up and really deserved to win too, but the public got it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho