PDA

View Full Version : 'Tradewinds' Surfing documentary

gerry 71334593
02-04-2015, 09:08 PM
'Tradewinds' ----Surfing documentary release date in May, 2015. Sound track: Moi..Lolita (piano version) Lilly Town and Hey Amigo. Venues include Biarritz, Rio and Hawaii. I've managed to infect the film crew, editors and surfers with Alizee hits. DVD needs to reach Alizee somehow. Can anyone help? Gerry

Edit:

:omg::bow:'Tradewinds' ----Surfing documentary release date in May, 2015. Sound track: Moi..Lolita (piano version) Lilly Town and Hey Amigo. Venues include Biarritz, Rio and Hawaii. I've managed to infect the film crew, editors and surfers with Alizee hits. DVD needs to reach Alizee somehow. Can anyone help? Gerry

Ray4AJ
02-04-2015, 09:35 PM
If I was going to send something myself, I'd probably try sending it via Alizée's label, Sony Music France.

http://www.sonymusic.fr/contact/

Alizée c/o Jive/Epic
Sony Music Entertainment France
52/54 rue de Châteaudun
75342 Paris Cedex 09
FRANCE

You'll have to fill out a customs form with your package, they can help you with that at the post office.

But I have a feeling that she wouldn't put a non-commercially made DVD into her player or computer.

Your best bet might be to post it on YouTube and then Tweet on Twitter about it.

There are probably some other, better methods but I am not aware of any.

Good luck!