PDA

View Full Version : RIP Deepwaters

Merci Alizée
12-08-2015, 01:46 PM
It's sad and shocking for me. He paased away recently. Although I didn't interact with him in last couple of years, it was always a pleasure to share thoughts with him.

:(

lefty12357
12-08-2015, 06:16 PM
I haven't interacted with Deepwaters either in the last few years. I'm sorry to hear this news and I am shocked too. RIP Deep...

Scruffydog777
12-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Wow............there was a time he was such a big part of this forum. I'm sure he's in a better place.

Fall
12-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Deepwaters was active on AAm only for a couple more years since I joined, and we never shared much at all, but I remember his posts. He always seemed so calm and wise and sage. I don't believe we've ever lost an AAmer. I'm so sorry to hear the news. I always wanted to read his books, and remember him talking about the character based somewhat, on Alizée. I feel really ashamed to say I never checked them out. I'm going to listen to an Alizée playlist and pray for him. The forum, and certainly any community needs more members like him.

Rest in peace Deep.

Gone Too Soon.

Plaz
12-10-2015, 12:35 AM
rest in peace homie

Rev
12-24-2015, 11:30 PM
MA - do you have any more detail. He was a friend of mine but we had not communicated recently. :( :( :( :(

PM me if appropriate.

Edit:

I was able to find his obituary online. He died on December 2nd.

Un-rêve
07-15-2016, 08:25 PM
I always enjoyed reading Deepwaters posts back in the day. I never read them all but the ones I did gave me the impression that he was a very thoughtful and wise member of this forum. I recall missing his presence here back in 2012 to 2015 when he didn't seem to post much. I don't know what to say but I am shocked and saddened by his departure too, he was great.