PDA

View Full Version : Blocked on IG

Ray4AJ
08-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Note- copied conversation from http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256613&postcount=172

I guess we'll never know how he's doing unless Alizée posts another pic of him.

I'd ask Jo but he blocked me a few years ago. :dontknow:

comjoz
08-02-2016, 09:16 PM

Probably because you were an intruder of some kind. :rolleyes:

Edit:

She really has a thing for this style of T-shirt. That looks like it might be her pet dog.

We hope it's not. :p

Ray4AJ
08-13-2016, 09:37 AM
I'd ask Jo but he blocked me a few years ago. :dontknow:Probably because you were an intruder of some kind. :rolleyes:

I don't know, all I did was follow his public IG page like 1000 other people. I can still see it when not logged in, so I don't know what the point was.

comjoz
08-14-2016, 11:56 AM
I don't know, all I did was follow his public IG page like 1000 other people. I can still see it when not logged in, so I don't know what the point was.

Then, perhaps, he blocked you by a mistake.

Rev
08-14-2016, 10:56 PM

He did a mass blocking several years ago. Some reapplied and were accepted. Were you blocked at that time? :)

Ray4AJ
08-15-2016, 06:49 AM
He did a mass blocking several years ago. Some reapplied and were accepted. Were you blocked at that time? :)

It could have been then. I don't think you can reapply on IG while you are blocked. He practices what I'll call an 'unconventional method' of administering his account, so I wouldn't have tried anyway. It's a public account so anyone can see it. I'm just unable to 'like' his rare Alizée related posts.

MelleValetta
08-24-2016, 09:03 PM
In my case I belong to the blocked on Twitter ones... It was during the time when she competed in DALS but I did not give importance at that time