PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Seapaddler
11-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Does this site have a donation link somewhere?

Rocket
11-28-2006, 06:13 PM
I do believe that Brad had something going where he was accepting donations to help with the up keep on this forum.

brad
11-28-2006, 06:22 PM
you can donate HERE (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/billspaypal.php) if you want to :)

Seapaddler
11-28-2006, 06:38 PM
I did, and thanks for providing this site and the content.

brad
11-28-2006, 06:40 PM
I did, and thanks for providing this site and the content.

Thanks man :D

riva2model64
11-28-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry brad for not donating yet. .

bhash875
11-30-2006, 11:58 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sir Wood
12-19-2006, 01:21 AM
you can donate HERE (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/billspaypal.php) if you want to :)
Just curious, is there an alternative to this?

brad
12-19-2006, 01:40 AM
we only accept paypal right now, they are 100% safe (i use it all the time) and if you don't have a credit card or debit card then you don't need to be donating yet :)

you can always just tell some friends about the website

guldebrett
12-19-2006, 01:47 AM
we only accept paypal right now, they are 100% safe (i use it all the time) and if you don't have a credit card or debit card then you don't need to be donating yet :)

you can always just tell some friends about the website

$100.00 sent and on its way. More next month, as usual. Thanks for the great site!

Joyeux Noël, tout le monde!

Seapaddler
12-19-2006, 02:08 AM
You can add a bank account to your paypal account and transfer funds from that to paypal. It works without a hitch. Paypal is 100% better than the ol' days now that ebay runs it.

Sir Wood
12-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Cool thanks! I was a little hesitant about PayPal but will register later. :)

brad
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
thanks guldebrett, very generous. and you dont have to have an account with paypal to use it. (if you use a credit card or debit card)

guldebrett
12-19-2006, 09:03 PM
thanks guldebrett, very generous. and you dont have to have an account with paypal to use it. (if you use a credit card or debit card)

Yes, PayPal is totally safe. I've been using it for about a year now making all kinds of purchases from eBay, eBay.fr and other various websites that accept PayPal and have never had a problem.

Brad, you're welcome. Just doing my part to help keep your great site up. I look forward to next month.

Sir Wood
12-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Okay, I registered with PayPal and sent you my donation. I think I did it right even though the initial available fund said $0. *shrugs*

guldebrett
12-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Okay, I registered with PayPal and sent you my donation. I think I did it right even though the initial available fund said $0. *shrugs*

You can pay through PayPal by using a credit card without actually registering but I've personally never done it that way. I've heard the people on PayPal radio talking about it though.

I have my PayPal account connected up to a secondary bank account and anytime I want more money in my PayPal account I just log onto PayPal and have PayPal transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal account. Or you can do the reverse; have PayPal transfer money from my PayPal account back into my real bank account. It sounds more complicated than it really is; it's really pretty simple and very secure. I'm always sloshing money about in PayPal; $100 here, $200 there... you know the deal.

guldebrett
01-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Time for my monthly donation again. Thanks again for the great site, it's worth every dollar!

***** EDIT

Ahhhhh... Just did it. Now I feel like a responsible citizen again. If anyone wants to join in, you're more than welcome.

General Patton
01-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Hm...Paypal is safe...now to TRY to ask parents to let me use the credit card....(which probably wouldn't happen):(

brad
01-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Hm...Paypal is safe...now to TRY to ask parents to let me use the credit card....(which probably wouldn't happen):(

no no no .. don't do that .. lol

and thanks guldebrett

riva2model64
01-01-2007, 03:30 PM

I got the same problem as you, my mom wouldn't let me use it

guldebrett
01-01-2007, 10:30 PM
... credit card... my mom wouldn't let me use it.
Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting... some of you out there are still in diapers.:p He, he, he.

Alizee must be a much older woman from your points of view.:p

Don't worry, I'll cover your donations in the next round.:)

guldebrett
01-31-2007, 06:12 AM
... Don't worry, I'll cover your donations in the next round.:)
OK. I've just donated another $100. That covers not only me, but riva2Model64 and General Patton, just like I promised.

Later guys!

Blade
01-31-2007, 08:16 AM

Hey General: Just show your dad some of the Alizee dancing videos and he'll whip out the plastic immediately. :o Although some nights he might want to barrow your computer. :p

As for me...now to TRY to ask Mrs. Blade to let me use the credit card... (which probably wouldn't happen either) :(

brad
01-31-2007, 09:25 AM
OK. I've just donated another $100. That covers not only me, but riva2Model64 and General Patton, just like I promised.

Later guys!

thanks guldebrett,

very generous of you :)

OGRE
01-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Some friendly advise:

Although Paypal "itself" is safe, there are lots of phishing email scams going around posing as Paypal support. As long as you are net savy enough to know the difference, and know how to protect yourself from the phishermen, then OK.

And for all you net savy folks out there, who are all gung ho about helping their buddies (or parents) get set up, DO NOT assume the person you are helping is net savy about phishing. If you are going to help someone get setup online you have the responsibility to also make sure they are fully aware of the scams and what not to do.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Ty guldebrett for keeping the site on :p as well as brad :p

nurvonic
01-31-2007, 04:28 PM
wow, i havent donated a cent... i feel bad :(

my bi-weekly paychecks arent worth shit, but ill try to work something out for ya brad :)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Too bad im poor.....
But hey can we donate time?? :p

brad
01-31-2007, 07:02 PM
wow, i havent donated a cent... i feel bad :(

my bi-weekly paychecks arent worth shit, but ill try to work something out for ya brad :)

really .. don't worry about it. i never ask for donations because i don't expect them at all. if you have the extra money and want to donate, thats great and i appreciate it. but don't worry about it if you can't.