PDA

View Full Version : Annily

Scruffydog777
01-01-2018, 08:17 PM
I think it's time to start a thread with this post, for Annily as she gets more active on social media and as I think we'll be seeing her appear in more school type plays and other things such as the Marie-Do fashion show a few years back and I hope the majority of people in here agree with this. If not, this thread can be easily deleted.

As I mentioned in another thread recently, this forum is about Alizée. Being a forum, members can say things pro or con about Alizée, but it's not a forum about Annily, so only posts that paint Annily in a favorable light will be permitted, and only pictures that were meant for the public or at least ones we don't think Alizée or Annily would object to, will be allowed.

This isn't cast in stone so if anyone objects, please say so and we will discuss it further.

eru777
01-02-2018, 04:31 PM
They could be like a duo (Gregoire and Lilly).

Mylene Farmer and Laurent Bouttonat were for Alizee. Now Lilly and Gregoire will provide her with dance moves. The music will be made by Bouttonant and she will be provided with lyrics by the great Mylene Farmer. (if she wants to)

Annily can be a gangsta like Alizee always was but M+L wouldn't let her be.

Her first singles :

I am not 10
Fed up with school
Moi...little gangsta

and so on and so forth :)))

Scruffydog777
01-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Her first singles :

I am not 10

:)))

She posted a picture of herself today, but she looked either sad or serious, because I thought it might be sad, I chose not to post it.....

eru777
01-03-2018, 02:47 AM
She has a picture of Ron Weasley crying as her avatar XD now
Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)

kulli
01-03-2018, 09:58 AM
She has a picture of Ron Weasley crying as her avatar XD now
Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)
Your cover has been blown:13:3:)

Scruffydog777
01-03-2018, 12:20 PM
................Hey she changed her name, I guess she saw the thread, looks like Alizee or her actually browse these forums! :yay
(or she has a spy)

Looks like she just added 'officiel' to the end of her name like her mom which makes sense. As she gains followers, some will start using parts of her name for their name and as with mom, officiel will set her name apart.

eru777
01-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Your cover has been blown:13:3:)

Not sure I had a cover XD but yeah!

Looks like she just added 'officiel' to the end of her name like her mom which makes sense. As she gains followers, some will start using parts of her name for their name and as with mom, officiel will set her name apart.

Yer. Maybe she will have the little "ticked" symbol next to her name in the future too. You know, to show it's official. They have it on twitter, it must be around on instagram too . (I think)

kulli
01-03-2018, 03:44 PM
1h ago, she posted a few random photos and one of herself laying on a couch.

eru777
01-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Nice pics. She changed her handle again, removed the "official" lel. I like that she has her own style. Most teenage girls have that horrific Lana Del Ray look with the high waisted shorts and the short blouses. She seems to have an original look, maybe some ideas she got from her mom, but Alizee is stylish so it's good copying that in a way.

Understandably, people who aren't currently in show business can't really be "official" or "unofficial" . They are just people.

I remember off the top of my head, Joe Sumner (Sting's son)- his account doesn't have "official" status or anything. Granted, if you are a celebrity's descendant, many people could try and claim that handle for themselves. But in effect, unless you have somewhat of a fanbase, there is no use for certified status.

(Btw his son is really talented, he opened for Sting in a 2016 Rome concert. He even had a few fans of himself close to the stage :D)

Scruffydog777
01-04-2018, 03:24 PM
She dances and plays the guitar.......can singing be far behind?

eru777
01-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Looks like Alizee endorsed Annily's photography account

https://img1.telestar.fr/var/telestar/storage/images/media/images/article/2017-03-08-alizee-sa-fille-se-lance-dans-la-photographie-et-ouvre-un-compte-instagram/annily-chatelain-vient-d-ouvrir-son-compte/1641804-1-fre-FR/Annily-Chatelain-vient-d-ouvrir-son-compte_width1024.jpg

:)

Scruffydog777
01-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Instagram post by Annily...

alizeefan
01-20-2018, 02:10 AM
so when the cats away the mice will play , this is going pretty much exactly as i'd predicted , and toldja so . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1jG3paNqI

eru777
01-20-2018, 07:46 AM
so when the cats away the mice will play , this is going pretty much exactly as i'd predicted , and toldja so . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1jG3paNqI

what do you mean?

Scruffydog777
01-24-2018, 12:56 AM
Incredibly cute picture of Annily...

eru777
01-24-2018, 03:06 AM
She seems to be a dog person like her mom.

CleverCowboy
01-24-2018, 10:28 AM
Sweet pic.

Scruffydog777
01-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Looks like Ray had beat me in posting this picture in another thread and I didn't notice. Sorry Ray!

Shepherd
01-24-2018, 01:51 PM
Incredibly cute picture of Annily...

It's hard not to love this whole family.

kulli
01-25-2018, 12:09 PM
I kinda want to nap on that dog too.

Scruffydog777
01-28-2018, 04:06 PM
A picture posted by Annily from Alizée, Gregoire and Annily's trip to NY a couple of years ago.....

Edit:

This picture posted by Alizée's brother Johan, is I believe of Annily from years ago and I think the woman is Blanche, who runs the family run restaurant 'Chez Paulo', who I had the pleasue of meeting on one of my trips there.

Scruffydog777
02-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she. I'll have to check the timing of the posts. This building first reminded me of a restaurant Alizée has posted pictures from before, but I'm sure it's not.

CleverCowboy
02-26-2018, 03:15 PM
Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she.

I think you are implying that one or both lurk on this site :13: :D

Scruffydog777
02-26-2018, 03:50 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they do, because as I've mentioned before with places like the Alizee forum closing down and it looks to be very little activity on Alizee France Forum, there's not too many places they can go to get feed back on what's going on in her career. FB is a totally different animal. If you bring up a topic, it quickly gets buried in the time line.

But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!

Here's another picture she posted of a cold Paris. Came out kind of blurry.

eru777
02-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Haha, see? I was right when I said she visits the website. ^^

Scruffydog777
02-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?

You get comments of FB, but you don't really get discussions.

eru777
02-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Yes definitely. I think it's a great way to gauge fan interest. Facebook must be overwhelming.
This forum is a smaller more concentrated version of that.
You guys think she should register? She probably HAS registered and just reads. I mean with her name and all. It would be pretty funny to see her reply.

CleverCowboy
02-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?.

Absolutely to all questions. But then, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure Annily would be interested in mom's early career days, especially as she gets older and if she decides to try to follow her footsteps.

It would be great if Alizee posted even once, even if it was just a quick Bonjour. I'm not holding my breath that it will happen, but I can dream a little.

kulli
02-27-2018, 01:53 PM
Yes, it would not suprise me if she has already visited this page. You don't even have to register to read the forum posts.

CleverCowboy
02-27-2018, 07:39 PM
But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!

Just for fun, I got on Google Maps street view in downtown Paris (yes, I got some free time on my hands I guess). Seems like every street corner has a building that has this type of architecture. Annily's has a few trees in it at least, which should narrow things down a bit. :)

Maybe she liked the shot because of the moon in the sky?

Scruffydog777
02-28-2018, 01:23 AM
Yes Paris probably has hundreds, maybe thousands of this type of building. Maybe being familiar with where she likes to hang out, might be of some use.

Scruffydog777
03-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Posted by Annily today....."New home"......Maybe they're spending their vacation moving into a new home or maybe she meant a temporary home as when you're on vacation. I have a feeling they moved.

CleverCowboy
03-08-2018, 07:28 AM
I have a feeling they moved.

I hope it's closer to a recording studio... AHEM!

eru777
03-08-2018, 09:46 AM
She's going to break many hearts!

Scruffydog777
03-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Now's the time to do some speculating. If they are moving, I think a team of wild horses couldn't tear Alizee away from Ajaccio. The same applies to tearing her away from the great view she had of the blood islands.

I'm guessing the place they had isn't big enough any more, especially if they plan to make an addition sometime in the future. So maybe that's why they're moving or maybe they wanted to get Annily closer to her school, or maybe they want to be closer to the dance studio?

If they could find another place with a view of the islands, then that building in the back ground shouldn't be too hard to find on GE.

CleverCowboy
03-08-2018, 02:11 PM
For a minute there I thought about the mystery building that Annily posted a picture of a few weeks ago, and thought maybe it was their new home to be.. then I remembered it was in Paris. Anything is possible, but based upon what I have learned about Alizee, I don't think Paris or anywhere away from Corsica is an option. Besides, Annily is getting at that age where you don't want to uproot your child and put them in a new school where they have to start over making friends.

I guess just knowing what city they are in would be enough for me, but for those interested in a more exact location, maybe she might take a picture out that window one day.

kulli
03-08-2018, 03:43 PM
This was posted by Alizee!
The inside of the building has similarity (old building style) with the room on annily's photo.
To me this room looks like is only furnished spartanly, like someone has just moved in or would like to do a bit of work on it?

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1944&stc=1&d=1520541783
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1945&stc=1&d=1520542076

eru777
03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
That looks so cozy. :)

Rev
03-18-2018, 03:25 AM
Looks like they are moving closer to their studio. :)

Doesn't surprise me that they are moving. The apartment had to be a little cramped once Greg moved in.

Shepherd
03-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Earlier, I was thinking they might want to move because they appear to be making a decent income and would want an upgrade in where they live. To be honest, I don't like the fireplace and prefer the other apartment. This one appears dark and old. I agree it is inconceivable that Alizee would leave Ajaccio, and I think she would still like to have a view of the waterfront or if not that, the mountains. A move to a new place very well might be the project Alizee had mentioned. If it is, I'm disappointed. I was hoping--though not expecting--a return to singing.

CleverCowboy
03-19-2018, 08:36 AM
I don't think anything is completely off the table as far as Alizee's career, including singing. Until she states something to her fans saying her singing days are done, then I am still hopeful.

I think there is almost a consensus here that the next step for Alizee is family expansion mode, and this move might as well be nesting behavior.

Women are full of surprises, so I am prepared to be surprised.

Scruffydog777
03-25-2018, 10:14 AM
Uh oh....... It's only afternoon and Annily has already had 3 glasses of wine!

CleverCowboy
03-25-2018, 06:43 PM
Hahaha! She better take an Uber home.

kulli
03-27-2018, 04:14 PM
I found it pretty cool that Annily played vinyl in her Instagram story today. It looks like it is one of those suitcase record players.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2006&stc=1&d=1522181672

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2004&stc=1&d=1522181572

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2005&stc=1&d=1522181572

Scruffydog777
03-27-2018, 09:06 PM
Looks like one of the songs she played was France Gall's Il Jouait Du Piano Debout which her mother sang back in 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFMtlCfsroY

Scruffydog777
05-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Annily posted an nice little video. It shows a heart in one hand in 10k in the other. I think that must've been the number of birthday wishes she got on Instagram. She seems to be starting to show the same type of charm her mom has.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNZxG0Aio4/?hl=en

CleverCowboy
05-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Annily posted an nice little video. It shows a heart in one hand in 10k in the other. I think that must've been the number of birthday wishes she got on Instagram. She seems to be starting to show the same type of charm her mom has.

I follow her on IG and when I saw this video, I got a kick out of it. We get a glimpse of her personality, and if this is an accurate representation, she has a good sense of humor.

eru777
05-02-2018, 11:05 AM
So vanillalizinilly's going to be 18 in 5 years.
I'm pretty sure she will get some sort of tattoo on that day, because girls often do what their elders do.

Post tattoo ideas here for her to check out.

1) Cookie and milk being poked by Arale
2) Some disney princess with a machine gun or an atomic bomb
3) Her mom with nutella and/ or diet coke
4) The name vanillalizinilly, which is her nickname from now on. (it's based on a fictional duo of lili and her daughter making a cool collaboration one day, and since they are both sweet, it's vanilla + alizee+ annily = vanillalizinilly)
5) A star or a heart somewhere on her body
6) Some form of a lizard (her mom started with a gecko I believe)

Post ideas here so she starts to consider them, and who knows, maybe she'll do it.

CleverCowboy
05-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Post ideas here so she starts to consider them, and who knows, maybe she'll do it.

Wait. How do we know that the heart and the 10K she had on her hands in the IG video are not her first permanent tattoos? Maybe she asked mom to take her to the tattoo parlor for her birthday and she spent her birthday money on tattoos (they might have had a 2 for 1 special going)? Or maybe the birthday party itself was at the parlor, in a back room that they rented?

Hmm. So many questions.

So my guess is the heart was the first, and represents the love she has for tattoos. The 10K is the number of tattoos she wants to get. It makes sense to start with the palms of the hands because that is the farthest out, and she can work her way back in for the remaining 9,998.

Scruffydog777
05-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

eru777
05-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Wait. How do we know that the heart and the 10K she had on her hands in the IG video are not her first permanent tattoos? Maybe she asked mom to take her to the tattoo parlor for her birthday and she spent her birthday money on tattoos (they might have had a 2 for 1 special going)? Or maybe the birthday party itself was at the parlor, in a back room that they rented?

Hmm. So many questions.

So my guess is the heart was the first, and represents the love she has for tattoos. The 10K is the number of tattoos she wants to get. It makes sense to start with the palms of the hands because that is the farthest out, and she can work her way back in for the remaining 9,998.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

You knew it was coming ;)

Scruffydog777
05-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Instagram post by Annily

Scruffydog777
05-21-2018, 08:47 AM
"becoming cold from one minute to the next is one of my hidden talents"

Scruffydog777
05-27-2018, 08:18 AM
Annily posted this picture today. I think this is when they were in New York.

Shepherd
05-27-2018, 12:10 PM
Annily posted this picture today. I think this is when they were in New York.

Scruffy,

Looks like you nailed the location:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=223&pictureid=2500

The entrance of the observatory of the Empire State Building, which generated $53 million during the first half of 2016, will be relocated from the 5th Avenue side of the building to its western...

Scruffydog777
05-27-2018, 02:04 PM
Good find Shepherd. I still wonder if she might have made it to the top of the WTC when Mylene took her to NY? If you don't mind, I'll share this to our FB page.

Ray4AJ
05-28-2018, 11:23 AM
I have no interest in following Annily or participating in this thread but I recognize that some members do.

In my search for Alizée news this morning this information came up.

Annily has a little brother. His mother announced it yesterday, in English.

(Mothers Day was yesterday in France.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSIgX6gm8z/
Today I’m celebrating Mother’s day as a mother for the first time. These past days of being a mother, learning about parenthood and watching my son grow from a tiny newborn to a plump and happy baby has been some of the most challenging and joyful days of my life. My heart is so happy and filled with gratitude �� Can’t wait to get my first pasta necklace, Happy Mother’s Day to all the mummies out there ❤️❤️❤️

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/photo-jeremy-chatelain-lex-dalizee-est-papa-pour-la-deuxieme-fois-647103

http://www.purepeople.com/article/jeremy-chatelain-papa-son-deuxieme-enfant-est-ne_a288157/1

Scruffydog777
05-28-2018, 01:47 PM
At first, I thought how did she sneak that by us? But then I remembered there are 2 halves of that equation. Wouldn't you know it, the new mom is a blonde! I wonder if they're married?

Edit:

Annily is getting tall.....Alizée better keep her kick boxing skills up!

CleverCowboy
05-29-2018, 07:48 AM
Annily is getting tall.....Alizée better keep her kick boxing skills up!

I saw this picture and had to double take. Is this the same girl? Just popped up like a weed! ;)

Does anybody know if Annily has any musical talents? Or interest?

Maybe she'll end up going into Information Technology like Alizee would have done if it wasn't for fate that took her down a different path.

Shepherd
05-29-2018, 11:59 AM
I saw this picture and had to double take. Is this the same girl? Just popped up like a weed! ;)

Does anybody know if Annily has any musical talents? Or interest?

Maybe she'll end up going into Information Technology like Alizee would have done if it wasn't for fate that took her down a different path.

She takes dancing lessons.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=223&pictureid=2501

CleverCowboy
05-29-2018, 05:58 PM
She takes dancing lessons.

All legs, like a spider! She'll be pretty tall.

I wonder if she enjoys the lessons? I guess we'll find out one day.

Scruffydog777
06-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Looks like Annily is a Katy Perry fan. I've really enjoyed some of Katy's music, but I find myself losing interest because she's morphing into I don't know what. Another beautiful singer who doesn't realize the most beautiful thing is what first comes out of the box.

Edit:

A great picture from a few years ago...

CleverCowboy
06-13-2018, 08:25 AM
Looks like Annily is a Katy Perry fan. I've really enjoyed some of Katy's music, but I find myself losing interest because she's morphing into I don't know what. Another beautiful singer who doesn't realize the most beautiful thing is what first comes out of the box.

What is it about musical artists that start out with music for "general audiences", then once they hit it big, feel like they have to change their image, usually for the worse? Perhaps they feel like they have to add shock value to keep the media interested in them. It gets old. Katy Perry is going down the path of so many others. Once they start messing with their image, their music starts changing to reflect it, and most of the time the music is worse.

Katy also had decided to tattoo her body, although they are small. If you weren't up close to her, you might mistake them for a birthmark, or for the strawberry on her heel, accidentally dripped some ketchup on her foot without realizing it. :)

Skin care is a multi-billion dollar industry. Cosmetic surgery as well. Women spend the most wanting to keep their youthful appearance. Why bother if you are going to cover it with ink? I've been to beaches where I would see a beautiful women with a great figure in a bikini and she's tatted up. In the bright sun, especially on white skin, looks extra bad.

OK, I admit, I am definitely old-fashioned, but I think eventually the pendulum will swing the other way. Kids will always be rebellious, and a generation will see their tattooed parents with piercings and decide they will keep their skin as-is just to make them angry! :p

Scruffydog777
06-13-2018, 01:09 PM
They say things like these go in cycles. So will there come a day when beautiful women will appreciate what they were born with and realize that tats, piercings, etc, only take away from it? If there is, unfortunately I'm sure I wont be around long enough to see it.

Shepherd
06-13-2018, 01:45 PM
I was in the gymn the other day. A very large woman wore an outfit that left her shoulders bare. On one shoulder, she had a lilly tatooed. On the other, she had an enormous vagina. What more can I say?

Scruffydog777
06-14-2018, 02:22 AM
I was in the gymn the other day. A very large woman wore an outfit that left her shoulders bare. On one shoulder, she had a lilly tatooed. On the other, she had an enormous vagina. What more can I say?

It's hard to believe some of the stuff you see today.

Scruffydog777
07-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Annily posted this picture on Instagram. She said "I found it really horrible this photo but, she has a nan style?". I didn't think it was a good likeness of her. In fact, I don't think I would've recognized her if wasn't on her Instagram page. Sometimes photos are that way. I posted that I thought the picture didn't do her justice and it didn't.

Scruffydog777
08-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Beautiful picture of a younger Annily posted by Annily today.

Edit:

Is it just me, or do I see a strong resemblance between Annily and Linda Ronstadt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOHMqP03HgI

Shepherd
08-13-2018, 10:07 PM
Annily posted this picture on Instagram. She said "I found it really horrible this photo but, she has a nan style?". I didn't think it was a good likeness of her. In fact, I don't think I would've recognized her if wasn't on her Instagram page. Sometimes photos are that way. I posted that I thought the picture didn't do her justice and it didn't.

She doesn't look like a child in this photo.

Scruffydog777
08-13-2018, 10:26 PM
The photo on the right is of Linda Ronstadt.

CleverCowboy
08-20-2018, 07:51 PM
vanillalizinilly is growing up fast... I'm not sure she can be bribed with milk and cookies anymore! :D

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/924/yxATox.jpg

Scruffydog777
08-21-2018, 02:06 AM
vanillalizinilly is growing up fast... I'm not sure she can be bribed with milk and cookies anymore! :D

She is......
I wonder if she'll try and follow in her mother's footsteps?

CleverCowboy
08-21-2018, 07:16 AM
She is......
I wonder if she'll try and follow in her mother's footsteps?

She definitely inherited her mother's full head of hair, that's for sure. She is also going to be fairly tall. It also looks like she has a good sense of humor like Alizee. Just the changes in her in the last six months has been rapid.

As far as talent and interests, both parents are artistically inclined, but that is no guarantee it will be passed down to the children. I've seen a picture of Annily strumming a guitar and I believe I saw one of her sitting at a piano. It looks like she is taking dance lessons as well. It doesn't mean she is good at any of them or if she even has much interest in them, but if she is posting the pictures of her playing on IG, there's a good chance that she has interest.

If she wants to follow in Alizee's footsteps, we might be seeing her in some talent competitions in the coming years.

kulli
08-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Posted today
https://scontent-dfw5-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/6c983e16f6928a1fc3573d9a868fb9e0/5C3A5BEF/t51.2885-15/e35/38784954_2129879907250584_74898517335736320_n.jpg? se=8&ig_cache_key=MTg1MDM5MjkxNDA4ODAxOTU3Mg%3D%3D.2

Scruffydog777
08-21-2018, 09:31 PM
It's great Annily likes to share these pictures of when she was young. With me I hated all my younger pictures. Then again I hate all my older pictures too.

Scruffydog777
10-08-2018, 09:15 AM
A great picture of Annily with a little friend.

eru777
11-11-2018, 06:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PqJV3bg.jpg

Bamagirl
11-11-2018, 10:22 AM
It's great Annily likes to share these pictures of when she was young. With me I hated all my younger pictures. Then again I hate all my older pictures too.
I don't know, Scruffy. I think you're a cute little doggy, by the looks of your profile picture. The guy in the picture with you is pretty handsome, too, I'd have to say.

Scruffydog777
11-11-2018, 11:14 PM
I can't believe she's a Raider's fan!

Bamagirl
11-12-2018, 08:20 AM
I can't believe she's a Raider's fan!

Quick! Send her some Patriots gear!

CleverCowboy
11-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Isn't it interesting how certain American sports teams seem to make their way onto the hats of people in countries where the sport is not even popular, or the team is just plain bad? The Raiders hasn't had a good team in decades and they have earned a reputation of being nasty. I've seen a lot of New York Yankees hats on people who are not American. The only people in the US that like the Yankees are their fans - everybody else hates them. There isn't any in between. Maybe it's a rebellion thing, but Annily is too young in this picture to be rebellious, so somebody stuck it on her head because it looked cute. :)

eru777
11-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Há»i: Con gái tôi năm nay được 3 tuổi, trong đợt vá» quê ngoại cùng gia đình vừa rồi chẳng may rÆ¡i vÃo thá»i tiết mùa mÆ°a, nên bé bị muá»—i đốt ở chân khá nhiá»u.
trị bệnh vết thâm do côn trùng cắn bằng phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp nÃo thì hiệu quả?
Hôm sau, các vết đốt ở chân bé lại sÆ°ng và ban đêm chúng khiến bé ngứa ngáy nhiá»u nên đã gãi, dẫn đến vết đốt bị lở loét và khi lÃnh lại để lại các vết thâm trên da.
Tôi rất lo và không biết phải lÃm cách nÃo để Chữa trị các vết thâm nÃy tác dụng, bởi là con gái sau nÃy bé sẽ khá mất tá»± tin khi mặc váy, đầm vì những vết sẹo thâm cứ chi chÃt dÆ°á»›i chân. Xin chuyên mục tham mÆ°u giúp tôi. (Anh Chi - Hà Ná»™i)
Äáp:
Thân chÃo bạn Anh Chi!
Dá»±a vÃo thông tin mà bạn san sẻ phÃa trên thì nguyên nhân xuất hiện vết thâm trên da của bé là do muá»—i đốt. Muá»—i là má»™t trong những loại côn trùng gây hại khó tÃnh nhất đối vá»›i con ngÆ°á»i, nhất là trẻ nhá». Chúng thÆ°á»ng xuất hiện nhiá»u ở những nÆ¡i ẩm Æ°á»›t, mùa mÆ°a, và nhất là mùa hè vì đây là thá»i Ä‘iểm thÃch hợp để chúng sinh sôi nảy nở.
thÆ°á»ng nháºt, nếu bị muá»—i cắn vÃo ban đêm bé sẽ cảm thấy bị ngứa ngáy nhiá»u hÆ¡n vÃo ban ngÃy. Vì ban đêm các hormone steroid, cortisol trong cÆ¡ thể khá thấp và điá»u nÃy lÃm giảm khả năng miá»…n dịch thoải mái và tá»± nhiên của cÆ¡ thể. Váºy nên, vết muá»—i đốt của bé má»›i bị sÆ°ng và ngứa ngáy nhiá»u hÆ¡n. Từ đó dẫn đến việc lÃn da bé cứ thế bị tổn thÆ°Æ¡ng, lở loét bởi cứ cÃng gãi nhiá»u là cÃng ngứa.
Trong trÆ°á»ng hợp nÃy, nếu lÃm vết thÆ°Æ¡ng trầy xÆ°á»›c và chảy máu, các liên kết collagen và elastin sẽ bị đứt gãy khiến vùng da mất Ä‘i khả năng Ä‘Ãn hồi, hình thÃnh nên sẹo. Bên cạnh đó, nếu không che chắn và bảo vệ vết sẹo kỹ thì chúng có thể chuyển sang mÃu thâm Ä‘en do tiếp xúc vá»›i ánh nắng mÃng tang.
Vì váºy, để có thể giảm ngứa và bá»›t sÆ°ng nhằm tránh tình trạng để lại vết sẹo thâm sau nÃy, cách tốt nhất là bạn sá» dụng các biện pháp tá»± nhiên nhÆ° thoa giấm, nÆ°á»›c chanh... để khắc phục tình trạng lâm thá»i cho bé. Äồng thá»i, dùng kem Ä‘iá»u trị sẹo để giúp vết thâm má» dần và biến mất, lấy lại lÃn da trắng sáng nhÆ° thuở ban đầu.
Hình nhÆ°, bạn cÅ©ng nên hạn chế việc gãi ngứa của bé để không để vết thâm trở nên tệ hÆ¡n, che chắn cho bé má»—i khi ra Ä‘Æ°á»ng để vết thÆ°Æ¡ng không tiếp xúc trá»±c tiếp vá»›i ánh nắng, thiết láºp chế Ä‘á»™ dinh dưỡng đầy đủ chất, nhất là rau quả tÆ°Æ¡i, uống nhiá»u nÆ°á»›c và ngủ đủ giấc. Và cứ đấu duy trì Ä‘iá»u trị Ä‘á»u đặn nhÆ° thế cho tá»›i khi vết thÆ°Æ¡ng lÃnh hẳn, bé nhà bạn sẽ tá»± tin diện những bá»™ đầm tháºt đẹp.
Kem Ä‘iá»u trị sẹo Scar Esthetique giúp lÃm má» vết thâm đến 99%
Kem trị sẹo Scar Esthetique giúp lÃm má» vết thâm đến 99%
Äể có thể xá» lý các vết sẹo thâm do côn trùng cắn tác dụng, bạn nên cần đến sá»± há»— của kem trị sẹo. Bởi chúng là phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp Ä‘iá»u trị hiện đại nhất, vừa tiết kiệm thá»i gian, chi phà và tháºm chà không gây Ä‘au Ä‘á»›n. ChÃnh những thÃnh phần, chức năng trong kem trị sẹo sẽ có khả năng tác Ä‘á»™ng vÃo lá»›p trung bì, phá vỡ kết cấu sẹo, dị ứng sản sinh collagen và bổ sung chất dinh dưỡng thiết yếu, ức chế sá»± sản sinh hắc tố melanin.
LÃm được Ä‘iá»u nÃy, chỉ có thể nói đến sản phẩm kem Ä‘iá»u trị sẹo Scar Esthetique chuyên Ä‘iá»u trị các vết sẹo nhÆ°: Sẹo thâm do côn trùng cắn, do mụn và sẹo rá»—, sẹo lõm của thÆ°Æ¡ng hiệu Scar Heal thuá»™c Táºp Ä‘oÃn Scar Heal Inc Mỹ. Vá»›i các thÃnh phần tinh chiết từ nguyên liệu thiên nhiên nhÆ° vitamin A, C Vitamin A, C… giúp trẻ hóa tế bÃo cÅ©, kÃch ứng sản sinh tế bÃo má»›i thay thế tế bÃo bị thâm Ä‘en, chai sần. Song song là quá trình lÃm sáng da, nuôi dưỡng lÃn da trở nên mịn mÃng, đồng mÃu vá»›i vùng da xung quanh.
Äặc biệt, sản phẩm kem trị sẹo Esthetique lÃnh tÃnh nên hoÃn hảo và tuyệt vá»i nhất an toÃn vá»›i lÃn da của trẻ nhá» từ 2 tuổi trở lên. Mẹ Anh Chi có thể hoÃn toÃn yên tâm sá» dụng kem trị sẹo Scar Esthetique ngay khi vết ngứa liá»n da.
chăm chú, khi mẹ chá»n mua kem trị sẹo cho em bé chỉ nên tìm ADD phân phối uy tÃn, chÃnh hãng. kemtriseo.vn Ä‘ang là má»™t trong những shop cung cấp kem trị sẹo Scar Heal số 1 bây giá» tại nÆ°á»›c ta vá»›i nhiá»u Æ°u đãi giảm 10% chỉ từ ngÃy 1.11 - 7.11.2018 dÃnh cho các dòng sản phẩm trị sẹo thâm. Mẹ nên táºn dụng cÆ¡ há»™i nÃy mua ngay má»™t tuýp kem trị sẹo Scar Esthetique giúp con đánh bay má»i vết thâm vá»›i lÃn da sáng mịn Ä‘á»u mÃu.

:13: I agree with you on that one.

CleverCowboy
11-12-2018, 03:51 PM
:13: I agree with you on that one.

I cannot believe what he said about Anh Chi!

Thân chÃo bạn Anh Chi!

That is such an insult!

eru777
11-12-2018, 04:21 PM
I know right? What about các hormone steroid, cortisol trong cơ thể
One of each please.

Also, I find it funny that the spy option has an issue with emojis, but not with a block of text in the language of the demon world.

CleverCowboy
11-12-2018, 04:32 PM
One of each please.

Also, I find it funny that the spy option has an issue with emojis, but not with a block of text in the language of the demon world.

If I ever was in the market for a hormone steroid, Vietnam would be my first choice of manufacturing facilities!

I had my credit card in hand ready to buy what he has for sale, but not even a link in the post :(

eru777
11-12-2018, 04:40 PM
If I ever was in the market for a hormone steroid, Vietnam would be my first choice of manufacturing facilities!

I had my credit card in hand ready to buy what he has for sale, but not even a link in the post :(

I also love that he chose this particular thread about Annily to conduct his business.
You think a more active thread would be a better choice lmao!
Let's buy all his stock before it's sold out!
EDIT: I noticed there's a link on his sig but I'm too afraid to click it XD

Fall
11-12-2018, 05:02 PM
I also love that he chose this particular thread about Annily to conduct his business.
You think a more active thread would be a better choice lmao!
Let's buy all his stock before it's sold out!
EDIT: I noticed there's a link on his sig but I'm too afraid to click it XD

I'm pretty sure it's a bot post but seeing as how it's been woven into the conversation, I wonder if I should leave it be :D

Just kidding. I'll leave the quotes but... :ald:

Scruffydog777
11-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Quick! Send her some Patriots gear!

I'd be better off sending her some World Champion Red Sox gear. I could send it to the studio. If only I had her size (hint, hint!)? She could discreetly post an image on Instagram where she reveals the size of one of her articles of clothing.

https://www.fanatics.com/mlb/boston-red-sox/ladies-t-shirts/o-4509+t-03228519+ga-46+d-4211796+z-9-3842977964

or maybe she'd like something from the Patriots shop!

https://www.nflshop.com/new-england-patriots/women/t-36046907+ga-35+z-954208-2341964515

EDIT:

It worked! Except it's Alizée who apparently wants something. She posted this picture today. She's trying to tell us she's a size 21. That must be a metric size or something and by looking to our right, she's telling us she wants the item on the right from the link I posted. By holding a red bag, it's telling us she wants Red Sox gear instead of Patriots. All I have to do is figure out how to convert 21 to a U S size? I should be working at Langely.

CleverCowboy
11-13-2018, 10:39 AM
It worked! Except it's Alizée who apparently wants something. She posted this picture today. She's trying to tell us she's a size 21. That must be a metric size or something and by looking to our right, she's telling us she wants the item on the right from the link I posted. By holding a red bag, it's telling us she wants Red Sox gear instead of Patriots. All I have to do is figure out how to convert 21 to a U S size? I should be working at Langely.

This is such a great job of sleuthing that I hate to tell you that a 21 would not be a women's shirt size in France because it would not fall in the normal range of sizes. Also, sizes seem to increment by twos.

US, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. FRANCE, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 ...

But, Alizee seems to be the type of person that would do something like this is her photos though.

Scruffydog777
11-13-2018, 11:40 AM
This is such a great job of sleuthing that I hate to tell you that a 21 would not be a women's shirt size in France because it would not fall in the normal range of sizes. Also, sizes seem to increment by twos.

US, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. FRANCE, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 ...

But, Alizee seems to be the type of person that would do something like this is her photos though.

You are absolutely right and I should have realized that with Alizée, we are dealing with a very high level of intellect and I should have realized there is more to the number 21 than I first suspected. There were 2 things she was trying to tell us with that number. The number 21 was right, but what she was also trying to tell us was to add those 2 numbers together and you get 3. So she wanted us to realize the number 21 was in base 3 as opposed to what we normally use, base 10.

Well I just happened to find a Youtube video that shows how to convert a number in base 3 into base 10 and what number do you think they used as an example? It just happened to be 21!

21 in base 3 converts to 7 in base 10. So voila! Alizée is a size 7. I feel silly thinking Alizée would make it easy for us. I should've known there was more to that number than what meets the eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EKVYrZ3H5g

Edit:

Uh oh......I was just about to place Alizée's order when I saw Annily posted a picture and it looks like this one will be a lot tougher to figure out......

CleverCowboy
11-13-2018, 01:27 PM
Uh oh......I was just about to place Alizée's order when I saw Annily posted a picture and it looks like this one will be a lot tougher to figure out......

Annily knew you were probably going to figure out the base 3 trick, but still the wrong size in the end (or maybe even the wrong quantity), so she posted the picture just in time before you ordered.

The package does have what looks to be a random "700" on it. Notice it is not Annily's hand holding it, but Alizee's hand. This is definite proof that the 700 needs to factor in to the calculation, but HOW?? :13:

Edit:

It just dawned on me. Chandler is of course from Friends, and Friends was filmed in L.A. I hate to say this, but maybe this is code that Alizee didn't want a Red Sox shirt, but a Dodgers shirt (even though they are losers). The number 700 is merely representing the number of seasons the Dodgers will have to wait before making the World Series again.

Got it!

Scruffydog777
11-13-2018, 01:57 PM
When I first saw that 700, I thought they were telling me I was right in figuring out the real value of the 21. The zeroes by themselves are nothing and so I thought they were saying in a coded way that the 7 was key and I was right, but then I realized that picture was 4 hours old and I was back to square one. The Dodger thing is a possibility, after all, they vacationed there.

I'll probably have to run this by the boys at Langely again!

Bamagirl
11-13-2018, 07:03 PM
You boys have my head spinning...and I'm cracking up, too! Oh, and my girl loves those Funko Pop figures. She has a collection from "Stranger Things" (of course).

Scruffydog777
11-14-2018, 08:54 AM
I think I finally figured out why we can't decipher Annily's message. With Alizée, she had wanted to follow in her father's engineering footsteps, so it was easy to see she was very strongly math oriented and it was in the field of mathematics where the answer lied to '21'.

With Annily it's different. We see the character '11' is one of her favorites from the Netflix show 'Strange Things'. Wikipedia says about '11', "she can engage in astral projection and access other dimensions", and I think maybe Annily has developed some of these skills. I was foolishly consulting with the boys at Langely, when this is clearly beyond their scope. I should have been consulting with the boys (girls?) at Project Blue Book, or maybe we should have brought Captain Kirk out of retirement.

Edit:

Good news! I've just been skyped by a few scientists at Project Blue Book who say they think they can help us solve this puzzle.

Scruffydog777
11-15-2018, 05:41 AM
Well it looks like Alizee and Annily had to dummy down their Instagram posts so I could figure out what size her (they?) wanted.

From the picture they posted, Annily's two legs and Alizee's right leg form the letter M and Alizee's left leg forms the letter L. So she wants a medium long and I think the black attire indicates they want to use the shirt as a night shirt and that is why she wants a long.

eru777
11-15-2018, 07:20 AM
Wow those are some disturbing images scruffy. I wouldn't want to be that smart.

CleverCowboy
11-15-2018, 01:45 PM
Good news! I've just been skyped by a few scientists at Project Blue Book who say they think they can help us solve this puzzle.

Excellent choices. The last two certainly have the brains to figure it out, but they don't get along very well and tend to butt heads a lot ;)

The first one doesn't quite have the brain power of the others, but he is very observant.

Scruffydog777
12-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Picture posted by Annily from a Christmas past. I wonder if this was in Ajaccio?

CleverCowboy
12-14-2018, 04:43 PM
Uh-oh. Alizee II coming soon. They just grow up so fast ;)

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/922/qM12sT.jpg

eru777
12-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Woah, Annily is growing up fast. Pretty like her mom. :)

Scruffydog777
01-16-2019, 03:35 PM
10 year challenge by Annily.....

Scruffydog777
01-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Beautiful picture of Annily in the mountains of Corsica....

CleverCowboy
01-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Beautiful picture of Annily in the mountains of Corsica....

"Kids grow up so fast" has never been more true than Annily. Just in the short time she has been allowed on social media, she seems to be on fast forward. As she grows, I can see more and more of Alizee in her. :)

RedRafe
02-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Hi'yall... :)

"Kids grow up so fast" has never been more true than Annily. Just in the short time she has been allowed on social media, she seems to be on fast forward. As she grows, I can see more and more of Alizee in her. :)

Absolutely... ;)

They are so so alike in so many ways, and, its amply illustrated in one of the the instagram posts that Alizée made on the 28th Jan, "My Princess".

What a sweet, sweet post. :agree: They obviously "adore" each other to "total utter bits", and its wonderful to see. They are enjoying being together, and they are having fun. :D

I see nothing but "love" there. :agree:

"Pure dead brilliant". Best mother and daughter shot ever. :D ;)

As for "Kids grow up so fast", yeah, I think it is a "product" of the "age" that we live in, as in "factors" such as "better nutrition", better "medical care", and, "societal mores" and "impact", amongst many other things.

Children don't seem to be given time to be "children" any more, there is this almost pressure/rush in current modern society to become " adultized", and adopt adult behaviours way earlier than would be usual.

Now in Annily's case, she has got her ultimate role model, her mother, whom she utterly adores, to "style" herself on, and, "match" herself against, and I think she is currently exploring these ideas, as well as trying to find "herself".

It's kind of like "trying on her mothers shoes to see how they fit", and in the process find out who she herself is.

Now, to "old geezers" :o like me, it does seem to a little bit "previous", to the order of things that I would be used to, "back in the day". But that was "then", and then is not "now". ;)

Maybe I'm just "old fashioned". :agree:

(Nopes, no maybes about it). ;)

"Born in the wrong time..." :o ;)

Now, if I can remember correctly, Alizée started her "move" towards a "showbiz" career when she was not much older than Annily, so, maybe in this case, the "Apple may not have fallen too far from the tree". :)

If she chooses a similar career path, then I can think of no better "mentors" than her parents, can you?

Woah, Annily is growing up fast. Pretty like her mom. :)

Yeps, I do see a lot of her mother "in her", with regard to the "pretty" respect too. I reckon maybe Annily is going to be a lot taller, and, kind of "willowy", and similarly, pretty damn "stunning".

"Future" "visualization" time, a few years from now.
Imagine these two young ladies on stage, performing together. :omg:

Now there is something to look forward to. :o ;)

I think my little "Pea Brain" just "popped" like a Rice Krispie. :sstruck: :blink:

The "growing up fast" thing, yeps, it can be "perplexing"

One day they are your little Snow White.
Then seemingly the "next day" they are "starting School".

Then you have the "fun" challenges to "look forward" to. ;) :D

The day they bring home their first REAL "Boyfriend".

I've been on both sides of this "equation", ;) and it is stressful for both parties. :agree:

Now, I haven't had any children of my own, so to speak, but between "step children", and others, I've "brought up" about 10 kids.

Talk about "fun";)..

Anyhow, Heh... Imagine anybody having the "lack of insight", or just "plain stupidity", to mess Alizée's "Princess" about. :D

It'd be "Shark Attack" time, Alizée "style". Not something any sane person would want to be at "ground zero" of. :noway:

Don't know what a "Shark Attack" is??

Shark attack...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJVJWPFJjY

Just "cut and paste" Alizée into there. Believe me, that little lady has a lot of "Corsican Fire" to her...
She is VERY much an "Alpha". :cool:

Do not mess with her, or hers, for I reckon you would not enjoy the outcome. At all. Trust my "insights" on this one.:agree:

And then there is the day they leave for "University", or start their chosen "vocations".

Similarly stressful.

Anyhow, Annily is growing up really fast, so it seems, so, it's time to "break out" the "Riot Police", and put the "Paramedics" on "standby", for, it's going to be "St Valentines day" very soon, and I have a "hunch" that this "little lady" is going to be "breaking hearts": 'Left", "Right", "Centre", and "Worldwide"... :agree: :D ;)

Now, unfortunately, "Snow White", I am totally "out of stock", with regard to "Princes", but, I have it on "good authority", that some day your Prince will come, he's on "back order". :D ;)

(Oops, sorry, I couldn't resist that one... :o :p ;) )

"Lead time" for Princes is about 3 or 4 years, so until then, "sit tight", and wait for the "right one", for he is out there, somewhere. Please, accept no "cute", but "cheap", imitations. :agree: ;)

Y'know, I'd probably better never ever meet Alizée and Annily, for I get the funny feeling they would both want to "beat the snot" out of me after this one. :o :p ;)

CleverCowboy
02-05-2019, 09:27 AM
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/2991/pxMNNb.jpg

eru777
02-05-2019, 04:44 PM
They are both beautiful :)

RedRafe
02-05-2019, 09:16 PM
They are both beautiful :)

Mhhmmm... :agree:

Absolutely... :)

CleverCowboy
02-24-2019, 08:34 PM
The apple does not fall far from the tree. Can you believe this?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/924/O6LMhd.jpg

Shepherd
02-24-2019, 10:58 PM
The apple does not fall far from the tree. Can you believe this?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/924/O6LMhd.jpg

The resemblance to her mother is impressive. Annily is growing more beautiful as she grows older. I suspect that, like her mother, we will have a wealth of selfies. How old is she now? It's somewhat difficult adjusting to the fact that she is a young woman now and not a little girl anymore.

RedRafe
02-24-2019, 11:20 PM
The resemblance is utterly “uncanny”, but I still reckon she will be waaay taller.

And yep, she is most defenitely very “cute”, and, getting “cuter” the older she gets, and the “young ones” today seem to get “older” very quickly.

Oooohhh dear...

<sigh>

That troubles me somewhat, though I am probably just “out of touch”, with the “modern world”, as usual.

And/or getting old.

Who knows...

Anyhow, she is “stuck” in that strange “transitional” stage between “childhood” and “womanhood”.

A very “interesting” time/stage in “life” if you are a parent.

CleverCowboy
02-25-2019, 07:26 AM
The resemblance to her mother is impressive. Annily is growing more beautiful as she grows older. I suspect that, like her mother, we will have a wealth of selfies. How old is she now? It's somewhat difficult adjusting to the fact that she is a young woman now and not a little girl anymore.

I *think* she is getting close to 14, if not there already.

It has been hard to adjust to the time warp that Annily is obviously in. Think of what Alizee must be going through now that her "baby girl" is no longer a baby.

Edit:

Anyhow, she is “stuck” in that strange “transitional” stage between “childhood” and “womanhood”.

A very “interesting” time/stage in “life” if you are a parent.

I had two sons, no daughter. I'm surprised that they survived their early teens... without me wringing their necks. ;)

It's just a given that teens will test the limits at this age. Annily seems like a sweet girl and has a very close bond with her mother. Hopefully Alizee is patient enough to see this girl through the transition and stay close.

RedRafe
03-17-2019, 11:25 PM
Well, looks like nobody has “checked up” on Annily for a while now, so, methinks I’ll go and see how the “little, little one”, or, “littler little one”, (agghhh, you know what I mean :o), is doing. :)

It has been hard to adjust to the time warp that Annily is obviously in. Think of what Alizee must be going through now that her "baby girl" is no longer a baby.

It's just a given that teens will test the limits at this age. Annily seems like a sweet girl and has a very close bond with her mother. Hopefully Alizee is patient enough to see this girl through the transition and stay close.

Well, “little, little one” is getting “older” very fast, if that makes any “sense” at all, and she’s making me feel positively “ancient”. :o :D

Mind you, I felt pretty old at the age of 25, when I was a “Captain” :p , I felt positively old at the age of 33, when I was a “Major” :o , (for the second time), and now “coming on” 56, I do feel totally “ancient” ;) , and it doesn’t help that the “expiry date” on the male side of my “clan” appears to be 56. A “sobering” thought, that one, so it’s going to be an “interesting” year. :confused:

Anyhow, looking at Annily’s later/latest Instagram pics, well, judging by some of the “feedback” she has been getting from her family/extended family, I think the bond between her an all of her family, especially “her and her mother” has never been stronger, and indeed, is only going from “strength to strength”, which to me is just, “pure dead brilliant”. :agree:

She seems to be a “very smart”, “very intelligent” and “funny” young lady, and bearing in mind the bond between Alizée and herself, I don’t think Alizée is going to have anything to “worry” about, whatsoever. :agree: :)

Anyhow, “Instagram” pics…

Her IG shots from “Mauritius”, they are both really well presented “nicely thought out” pics, (that looks like a pretty wonderful “Croton”, (or is it a “Codiaeum”?), in the background, by the way), and it makes a perfect “frame” for her, really really cool, and, “I see”. :)

Oooo, Mauritius, hmm, well, that makes the “little, little one” a really “expensive date”, (duuhh, RedRafe, all her parents are only “stars”, like :o), so only “A-Rank, “Elite” Level “Princes” need “apply”… :D ;)

<Redrafe looks around for a “large stick” to send Alizée and Greg to “fend off” unworthy “Princes”.> :D

Her “mercury life” IG post, well, somebody is REALLY really talented, “respect” for that “shot”. :) ;)

This is a “stunning shot”, very well “composed”, of a “stunning”, and very “composed” young lady, with a very “regal” bearing, that might just have something to do with that huge crown she is wearing. :D ;)

“Queenly”, almost… :o :D ;)

(Ok, sorry, I couldn’t resist it, it was just too much for me…) :o

Well, here is this really cool pic of a totally striking young girl, in a Crown”, and, the Scottish “engineer” in me is “eyeing” the Crown, trying to figure out “what it weighs”, and “what it is made of”, is it “welded” or “cast”, and, and…

Seriously, you can’t take me anywhere… :o ;)

Alizée’s “Princess”, indeed, and now we have a picture to “prove” it. ;)

Now, her latest IG "post", well, her mother just put it wonderfully, “canon ma fille”, “my gorgeous daughter”, (I think”??) :agree:

Absolutely, Alizée, “in a nutshell”. ;)

Now, if I was 14, my “skinny”, “dog-faced”, little Scottish 14 year old self would be heading, “hot foot”, to Corsica, for that is a wonderful pic of a very cute and stylish young lady, who is growing up so fast.

<Redrafe looks around for a spare “Aluminium Baseball Bat” to send Alizée and Greg to “fend off” unworthy “Princes”. Doesn’t break so easily, and it “cleans up” quite nicely, if you use “detergent” or “Bleach”.> :D ;)

Hmm, this seriously makes me feel old, for Alizée is young enough to be my “daughter”, just about, and Annily is easily young enough to be my “granddaughter”… :o

<sigh>

Wonder if there any IG “feeds” about “WW2 Tanks” or such stuff, that I could be looking at, instead… :D

CleverCowboy
03-18-2019, 05:51 AM
Alizée’s “Princess”, indeed, and now we have a picture to “prove” it. ;)

Now, her latest IG "post", well, her mother just put it wonderfully, “canon ma fille”, “my gorgeous daughter”, (I think”??) :agree:

Absolutely, Alizée, “in a nutshell”. ;)

I think you are talking about this photo? Totally like mother, like daughter.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5899/OGodsb.jpg

kulli
03-19-2019, 04:21 PM
I think you are talking about this photo? Totally like mother, like daughter.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5899/OGodsb.jpg

This is a very stylish outfit. If she wears these outfits daily I can imagine that she attracts the attention of others in her age.

Scruffydog777
03-19-2019, 11:39 PM
I wonder if this picture was taken in Ajaccio or Paris?

kulli
03-20-2019, 01:22 PM
I wonder if this picture was taken in Ajaccio or Paris?

let us try to locate this door? :13: :D like we did before whe we mapped Alizee´s instagram post.

Scruffydog777
03-20-2019, 03:17 PM
Some people might interpret it as stalking but the worst kept secret in here is where 'they' live, thanks to them. So we've tried to locate where many pictures were posted here in the past. It's a puzzle to help fill in slow times and these are slow times. Still, I'm on the fence with this one. As I mentioned, we know where she lives, but we don't want to give away the address of a friend or relative, so maybe I'll look, but I might only share what I find privately if at all.

kulli
03-20-2019, 04:17 PM
Some people might interpret it as stalking but the worst kept secret in here is where 'they' live, thanks to them. So we've tried to locate where many pictures were posted here in the past. It's a puzzle to help fill in slow times and these are slow times. Still, I'm on the fence with this one. As I mentioned, we know where she lives, but we don't want to give away the address of a friend or relative, so maybe I'll look, but I might only share what I find privately if at all.

It was an idea but I really did not mean that seriously, that's why I added the grinning face smilie. I completely agree with you it is better we should not share this kind of information in our forum.

Fall
03-20-2019, 08:13 PM
I would vote against sharing that information at all. If people have figured out where she lives from her photos, it's not Alizée who is in the wrong there. It's not like she's tagging her location in the posts, and she hasn't handed out an invitation to figure it out.

For example, the point has been raised before that this site is not entirely secure. Access to each other's actual locations or identities isn't freely given simply because we exist on this site or online. You would have to overstep boundaries to access those things. In the same way, respectfully Scruffy, I must disagree that her location is a badly kept secret.

Finding out the filming locations for the unofficial ACDLA video was fun and harmless, but her actual home is another matter entirely and that information should be kept private. I know some who have sent (or wanted to send) fan mail to her directly but in my opinion this isn't right. It sends the wrong message, that she's being watched or something. There are a number of ways you can get her attention for free online without overstepping any boundaries.

RedRafe
03-21-2019, 12:10 AM
Well, Annily, as in “little, little one”, has definitely got a “sense of humor”, for here she gets waaay way “littler”. :D ;)

http://www.instagram.com/p/BvPIOXLBQrb/

This is where, yet again, I’m going to demonstrate my “utter”, “total” and just “superbly complete”, “mastery” of the written English language… :D ;)

Ok, Annily, no fair… ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, just, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww, sooooo cuuuuteeee… :agree: :o ;)

That was just so… “suave”, and “literate”, huh… :o :D ;)

Anyhow, that “shot” is just “cute to the absolute max”… ;)

“Kawaii”, pah, that really just would not do it “justice”. :D

It’s just way beyond “supremely” cute, I just absolutely utterly adore it. :)

It just makes me “smile” so much, and, I see nothing but “light”, “love” and “happiness” there, which, trust me, is a pretty wonderful thing… :agree: :)

If I had ever had any children/little girls of my own, my “prayer” would have been that they were just like that… :)

That “pic” does make me feel “old”, however, and really makes me and wish that I had taken the time to have my own family, but, unfortunately that was just “not on the cards”, for my “ex” came equipped with a “ready made family” of 3 sons, and between raising them, and the children of various “friends” and “relatives”, I raised about 10 kids, and, by all accounts did very well…

Mind you, that is not taking into account the 720 or so “sons” that I “raised” in the Army, that I was “Father”, “Mother”, “Brother”, “Nurse”, “Judge”, “God”, “Angel” and “Demon”, to, and, does not mention my 25 “Little Wolves”, and their families, that I was ultimately responsible for, who were the “very best”, of the “best in the world”. :) :agree: ;)

Now, I know that you will never know, but, thank you for posting this, it made me “smile a lot”, and “brightened” a very dark day, and, yeps, if I had ever had a daughter, or two, then my “prayer” would indeed have been that they were just like that “little one” in the “pic”. :)

Now, Alizée and her “privacy”…

I am kind of “with” Fall on this one. I understand that the suggestion to “track her down” was made purely out of a sense of “fun”, so to speak, and that there was utterly no “malice”, or, any kind of “negative intent” behind it whatsoever, but I do worry about her “privacy” and “overall security”, sometimes. :13:

It does sometimes kind of look like she sort of “teases” a wee bit with regard to her “surroundings” and “location”, but it is usually totally “accidental” if she does reveal something, for most of her “stuff’ is usually a fair bit away from where she actually is. ;)

I had a couple of ex-associates of mine who retired from the FFL 2nd Para, who used to be “based in” and “stay in” Ajaccio, and, a couple who were still based in Calvi, show/tell me where Alizée stayed, and where she “hung out”, and shopped, etc, but, I quickly forgot this, deliberately. None of my business, she “gets to have a life”, unmolested, by anyone, except those she chooses to “recognize”, or “whatever”. :agree:

She blends in with the “locals”, and to be “honest”, no-one except “diehard” fans like us, or “newcomers’ such as “Mexican”, “Asian” or “Russian” fans, really “cares”. :o ;)

I really would hate to think that some darn “crazies” were ever going to “hassle” her due to something we had done, or because we had inadvertently “let the cat out of the bag” somehow… :o

Anyhow, these are just my vaguest “musings” on the subject, and as always, are “apropos of nothing”… ;)

Scruffydog777
03-21-2019, 02:13 AM
I would vote against sharing that information at all. If people have figured out where she lives from her photos, it's not Alizée who is in the wrong there. It's not like she's tagging her location in the posts, and she hasn't handed out an invitation to figure it out.

For example, the point has been raised before that this site is not entirely secure. Access to each other's actual locations or identities isn't freely given simply because we exist on this site or online. You would have to overstep boundaries to access those things. In the same way, respectfully Scruffy, I must disagree that her location is a badly kept secret.

Finding out the filming locations for the unofficial ACDLA video was fun and harmless, but her actual home is another matter entirely and that information should be kept private. I know some who have sent (or wanted to send) fan mail to her directly but in my opinion this isn't right. It sends the wrong message, that she's being watched or something. There are a number of ways you can get her attention for free online without overstepping any boundaries.

When I first mentioned I was going to Ajaccio for the first time in the Alizee forum, RMJ sent me a list of places she liked to hang out, but I told him I didn't want to know where she lived. She lived downtown at the time. He knew where and soon after that, a few others contacted me offering that info and it soon became obvious from different posts, several people at least, knew where she did live.

Again it didn't take much to figure out where her last apartment was by anyone who follows her on a regular basis.

Not a whole lot is out there on her new place yet, but I'd be surprised if that doesn't change in the near future.

As long as things are shared privately, I see no problem with that. If somebody can penetrate the security of this site, figuring out where she lives would probably be easy work for them without coming to this site.

So I will continue to share information privately with people I feel I can trust.

CleverCowboy
03-21-2019, 07:34 AM
http://www.instagram.com/p/BvPIOXLBQrb/

Anyhow, that “shot” is just “cute to the absolute max”… ;)

“Kawaii”, pah, that really just would not do it “justice”. :D

It’s just way beyond “supremely” cute, I just absolutely utterly adore it. :)

The word that popped in my head when I saw this picture was "munchkin". :)

CleverCowboy
04-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Annily is in on it now, tagging her clothes. I'm assuming she gets paid something for it? :13:

RedRafe
04-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Annily is in on it now, tagging her clothes. I'm assuming she gets paid something for it? :13:

:):):)

I think there are several “types” of “remuneration”/”compensation”, “in place”, if I can remember correctly. :13: ;)

A good “friend” of mine had a very popular “guns and shooting” channel “effort” on various “social media” “channels” and he used to do very well from his “online advertising campaigns”. :D ;)

Basically, “retail and commercial concerns” ranging in scope from “local businesses”, right through to “major manufacturers” would send him “items” to “promote” on his channel, as in a “quid pro quo” style deal”…:agree: :thumb: ;)

Basically, you “wear”, “use”, and “promote” this item, and you get to “keep” it… ;)

“Cold hard cash” was not involved very much at all, usually just “goods” and “services”, sort of “payment in kind”, but he did very well out of this, and all “perfectly legal”… :) :)

In his case, “designer clothing”, “tacticool gear”, “accessories”, “weapons”, “ammo”, “etc”, you name it, he was “gifted” it… :D :D

I think this is pretty much what we are seeing here, maybe. ;)

Sooo, what are we “seeing”…

Ah, righty, a new Annily “shot”… :)

Now, that is a very cool, very well thought out “shot” of “Annily” and “Ajaccio”. :agree: :)

Can’t for the life of me figure out if that is one of her “smouldering”, teenage “femme fatale” glances, or a “wut, seriously, I’m going to come over there and…” looks. :p :D ;)

Either way, a “very well done” “shot” of a “very sweet”, little, little, lady. :) ;)

Now there’s a thing, good grief, I forgot to “check out” Johann’s Instagram page. :o

<Scuttles off to check Johann’s IG page>

Well, I’m glad I did, for here we have another extremely talented “Jacotey”, with a “penchant” for photography. :agree:

Johann’s stuff is “excellent”, he also has a “wonderful eye” for a “subject”, with more of a “slant” towards “realism”, and, of course, a “full” appreciation of “beautiful Corsican women”. :D :)

From what I can see here, he is a very lucky guy… :agree: :)

More really good Annily “shots” on Johann’s IG page, again, these are all “very well thought out”, “well executed shots”, really damn good to be totally honest, of a “sweet”, “cute” young lady.

Needs to smile though, but that might just be a “teenage thing” nowadays, being frightfully serious?? :agree: :D

Hmm, come to think about it, I can remember being terribly “po faced’ at that age, and in my “30’s”, and “40’s” and, errmmmm, “now”… :o ;)

Not to worry, the “mask” does “drop”, when I am “amongst” my “people”, and then “Winter”, becomes “Summer”…

Anyhow, don’t just take “my word” for this, go check out “Annily’s”, “Jo’s”, and “Johann’s” “Instagram” pages for there is some really good stuff there…

Go see… Go…

Trust me on this one… :agree: ;)

CleverCowboy
04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Now there’s a thing, good grief, I forgot to “check out” Johann’s Instagram page. :o

<Scuttles off to check Johann’s IG page>

Well, I’m glad I did, for here we have another extremely talented “Jacotey”, with a “penchant” for photography. :agree:

Johann’s stuff is “excellent”, he also has a “wonderful eye” for a “subject”, with more of a “slant” towards “realism”, and, of course, a “full” appreciation of “beautiful Corsican women”. :D :)

From what I can see here, he is a very lucky guy… :agree: :)

I have followed Johann for a while now. He does have a good eye for photography. An observation is that while Alizee seems to be all smiles most of the time, Johann seems to have such a serious look on his face most of the time.

One thing about his and Jo's photographs is that many definitely are not taken with a phone camera. I knew a guy who was into a lot of stop action photography and nature shots. He had one of those Nikon D5 DSLR cameras, which cost over 6 bills (the BIG bills). There definitely is a difference, with more crispness and vibrant colors.

RedRafe
04-05-2019, 06:49 PM
:):):)
Can’t for the life of me figure out if that is one of her “smouldering”, teenage “femme fatale” glances, or a “wut, seriously, I’m going to come over there and…” looks. :p :D ;)

Either way, a “very well done” “shot” of a “very sweet”, little, little, lady. :) ;)

Well, after doing some "reading" about Corsica, and the "culture" there, I'm going to "reclassify" the "little, little one's" "look" as being "extremely, extremely spirited", :D :D :D as in the "typical fashion" of Corsican women. ;)

It almost looks like they approach the "spiritedness" of my absolute utter "Achilles Heel", "Irish girls". :p :o :o;)

So "beautiful", so "spirited", so "mean", so "batshit crazy", just overall so incredibly "wonderful" and "interestingly challenging", if you found some way to "survive" them. :13: :o :omg:

But it was always oh so worth it, Irish women are just, "the best", "ever", and I think Corsican women may just approach that level of "excellence". :D ;)

<RedRafe swiftly "redesignates" Corisca as a "no go area". Too much "wonderfulness" in the one place. He'd never "survive" it.> :o :D ;)

Is it any wonder that I "adore" both Alizée, and, the "little, little" one. :13: :D ;)

Now, if they were "Irish", thaat would just be too much... :D :D :D

RedRafe
04-20-2019, 01:43 AM
Alrighty, lets see what Annily has “posted” on her IG page… :13: :)

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwZq2wyhcC9/

Well, that is a pretty darn good “selfie” that she’s posted… :agree: :)

Now, maybe the Jacotey talent for photography is manifesting itself in this "little", "little lady", also... :13: :agree:

Y’know, that would not surprise me, at all… ;)

Overall, just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, young lady, who is growing up so “very fast”… :agree: :)

<RedRafe finds himself wondering if “Tasers” or “Pepper spray” are legal in Corsica and/or France, for if Annily keeps on growing up this fast, Alizée and Greg might just need them, to help keep off “unwanted”, or, “unworthy”, “Princes”, if you know what I mean.>

Quite rightfully, her mother’s Princess… :agree: :D ;)

Scruffydog777
04-20-2019, 08:14 AM
I'm sure Alizée would agree, she's growing up too fast!

RedRafe
04-20-2019, 09:32 PM
Quite rightfully, her mother’s Princess… :agree: :D ;)

Hmm... :13:

Home: "Disneyland"... :D :D :D

"Princess", "little", "little lady", y'all stop that, you're killin' me... :))) ;)

As I said, just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, “little”, “little lady”, who is growing up so “very fast”… :agree: :)

Please never change… :agree: :D

And stay, quite rightfully, as always, your mother’s "Princess"… :agree: :D ;)

RedRafe
04-28-2019, 05:38 PM
Well, Annily, the “little”, “little lady”, is another year older, and is now 14. :)

Honestly, where has time “gone”? :13: :confused:

She posted an utterly sweet shot on her “_annilychatelain” IG page, simply captioned “14”… :)

http://www.instagram.com/p/BwzBzI1BtW6/

Oh my goodness, just, such a “sweet” shot, of an incredibly sweet “tiny little lady”… ;)

AWwwwwwwwww... :D :)

Y’know, that seems like that was just, “yesterday”… :13:

I took one look at that “shot” and couldn’t help but “smile very broadly”, and “chuckled”, just a little bit… :) :);)

Again, she managed to “brighten up”, a very “dark” day… :agree:

A sweet, sweet wonderful shot, in which I only see “happiness”, and, “light”… :)

And now, she’s 14…

Jeez, they get “old” so quickly nowadays… :omg:

How did that happen?? :13: :confused:

Now, “Princess Annily”, “Home: Disneyland”, I have it on “good authority” that your “Prince” is still on “back order”, and that he “will come”, “someday”, when the time is “appropriate”. You will know him, when you see him, trust me on this one. He will just feel… “right”… :13: :agree: :D ;)

Until then accept no “cute”, but “cheap”, “imitations”… :D ;)

Her “story”, is really just “beginning”, and “as always”, “for always”, I wish her nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “happiness”, and, “light” forever… :agree: :) :D

She is just a “sweet”, “cute”, “intelligent”, “little”, “little lady”, who is growing up so “very fast”, and, y’know, my “zen” on this is that no matter which “field” in life she chooses, “academic”, “business”, “tech”, “showbiz”, “whatever”, regardless of the “path” she selects to “follow”, I think that we are going to hear a lot more about her, and all of it “positive”, in the story that will one day “unfold”… :agree:

But that’s for, "sometime" else… ;)

Right now, “happy birthday”, may it bring all that you wish for, Annily, enjoy your day, and so many, many more to come… :D :) :) ;)

CleverCowboy
05-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Looks like Annily found Alizee's hair color stash

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9991/54rWaQ.png

RedRafe
05-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Oh thank goodness for that, got meh internet back… :D

That’s the thing about living in semi-rural Oklahoma, you have a series of "storms fronts" coming through and you can kiss your “internet” and “cable tv” “goodbye”, for several days… :blink: :cry:

And at this time of year, that’s about once a week… :p

Not fun… :thumbD:

Anyhow, enough of my “whining”… ;)

Looks like Annily found Alizee's hair color stash

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9991/54rWaQ.png

CleverCowboy, “you crack me up”, in all the “best ways”, and that is NOT a bad thing, trust me… :D :D ;)

Thank you for that… :hatsoff: :D

The “gradient tint” and “feathered highlights” hairstyle, as in Annily’s “Light” IG post, is currently one of the “in” things “hair fashion wise”, amongst the “younger set”, “online”, and in Europe, so I have been told, by one of the younger “in” crowd “associates” of mine… :13:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BxIgkqKBga1/

Of course, “me” being “me”, as in my being a “fusty old fart”, and not having a clue about “modern style” would not understand such “trendy”, “fashionable” things, so I was told… :p :))) ;)

Hmm…

Guess what “associate” of mine never got her “network” problem sorted out, for a couple of hours at least… :13: :D ;)

Anyhow, from what I can gather, Annily’s “style” is one of the very “better versions” of this. At least she doesn’t look like someone I know, that let her “friend” do it for her… ;)

Let me see, you can spend say, oh, $150 getting it done “professionally”, and look good, as in the case of the “little”, “little lady” above, :D or, you can spend $150 on “hair colorants”, and let your “friend” do it… :p :D

And end up looking like some kind of huge, mutated “Guinea pig” is sitting on your head… :))) :p ;)

Guess which option you don’t want to pick… :13: ;)

A most “illuminating” post, from a very "cute", "sweet", "funny", “little”, “little” lady… :D

I swear they must have a “time machine”, or “something” in Corsica, for every time this “little one” posts, she just gets to looking “older”, and “older”, so sooo fast… :13: ;)

Kinda scary, and, kind of makes me feel “old”… :o

Next thing Alizée and Greg are going to know, they are going to get the “Hi maman, this is my boyfriend…” speech…

That’s always “fun”, that one… :D ;)

Overall, a very “enlightening” post, that really did kind of “brighten” the day… :o

(Sorry, I just, couldn’t, resist it.) :o :D

Now, her “Flower Day” IG post, another very “cute”, fashionable, well received “shot”, of the “little”, “little lady”, giving us a little “taste” of “her” own particular style… :13: :agree:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BxLT31jBsBe/

Said it before, will undoubtedly say it again, very many times, she is getting older, so so fast… :agree:

And then there is her “Happy” IG post of a very very happy looking Jon Snow…

http://www.instagram.com/p/BxQQFMPheAy/

Guaranteed to make me smile, and again, “brighten” the darkest of days… :D

One of my most very favorite “puppies”, this “li’l guy” always looks happy, and just has so much “personality”… :agree:

He’s just so… adoreable… :agree::D

Thanks for posting that one, Annily, for it even managed to make even me, smile… :agree: :)

RedRafe
05-24-2019, 11:12 PM
Well, as “selfies” go, this one is pretty “stunning”… :agree: :sstruck: :blink:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2597

This “little”, “little lady” could really have some “serious” photographical skills, honestly... :agree: ;)

The first thing that “struck” me was how much she is starting to resemble her mother… :13: :omg:

I see so much of Alizée in her “looks” now… :agree:

It’s, It’s “uncanny”, I tell you, and a lot of her “followers” are starting to comment on it… :agree:

“Tu ressembles de plus en plus à ta maman, 2 beautés!!”, roughly translates as ““You look more like your mom, 2 beauties !!” and “u es très belle .....comme ta maman ...bcp de resemblance” roughly translates as “You are very beautiful ..... like your mother ... Bcp of resemblance”…

“Stunning”… :confused:

She’s growing up so so fast, and that in itself, just makes me feel “old”…

I swear that the “little one” has a “time machine” or “something”, for she seems to get "older" every “shot” that she posts… :agree: :D ;)

I wonder if I should be asking her about next weeks “lottery numbers”… :13: :D

Anyhow, a “seriously good” “shot” of a “sweet”, “cute”, “funny”, “very intelligent”, “little, little lady”, as always. :)

Who, incidentally, has not dyed her hair in a while, and has "naturally" occurring "sun bleached" "highlights", so we're informed... :13: :agree:

Consider me justifiably, suitably "chastised", or "spanked", or "something"… :o :p

Scruffydog777
05-25-2019, 09:52 AM
Hard to believe she's only 14 years old!

CleverCowboy
05-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Her face is losing that"baby-ness" and cheekbones becoming defined. Eyes and nose like mom. She is like Alizee in that she just gets more beautiful with age. When she's 20 she is going to be something else.

RedRafe
05-27-2019, 09:02 PM
Well, this is the other "Mothers Day" pic that I missed, "my bad"… :o

My “respect” for this “little”, “little” lady, continues to grow, day, by day… :agree:

Annily posted a very “sweet”, very “simple”, very well “thought out” pic on her “_annilychatelain” IG page… :agree::)
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2599

Another “sublime” shot, in which I see nothing but “love”, “light”, and “happiness”… :)

They are just, so, wonderful together… :agree:

Just, makes me “smile”, for all the “right” reasons… :agree::D

Yet again, thank you for that, Annily, you “lightened” another “dark” day…

Uh, oh, looks like she has changed her “signature” pic…

Looks something like “Men are unbelievable”, or something…

Hmm, remember what I keep saying about her “growing up quickly”, well that is a pretty good indicator, for women usually do not “hit” that “realization”, until about the age of 24, from my experience…

I’m hoping that this is a good thing…

Too young to be “disillusioned”, in that kind of way..,

Maybe I should “drop” the first “little”, from the “little”, “little” lady, mayhap?? :D ;)

CleverCowboy
05-28-2019, 07:33 AM
Uh, oh, looks like she has changed her “signature” pic…

Looks something like “Men are unbelievable”, or something…

Annily has a thing for the old sitcom "Friends". She frequently changes her profile to a scene from the show with a caption, mainly focusing on Rachel (Jennifer Aniston). Rachel is saying "Ugh. Men are unbelievable." Well... she is right. :13:

Another mother's day photo was posted with Alizee pushing Annily in a shopping cart. The photo speaks for itself.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/41/yFJiTM.png

RedRafe
05-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Annily has a thing for the old sitcom "Friends". She frequently changes her profile to a scene from the show with a caption, mainly focusing on Rachel (Jennifer Aniston). Rachel is saying "Ugh. Men are unbelievable." Well... she is right. :13:

Another mother's day photo was posted with Alizee pushing Annily in a shopping cart. The photo speaks for itself.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/41/yFJiTM.png

Yep, she is utterly absolutely right… :agree: ;)

Men are unbelievable… :agree: :facepalm:

Now, I recognize “Friends” from “waay back”, one of my “ex’s” was a “Friendsophile”, and we’d “binge watch” it, cuddled up on the couch for hours, which was always “nice”... :agree: :D

Nice, nope it was frikkin HEAVEN, for she was 5’11’’ of pure utter “goddessness”… :agree: :) ;)

And, well, rather, ok. I’ll admit it, she’d “binge watch” it, and I’d “power nap” with my eyes wide open. A very handy skill that I acquired in the military… :p

I could even answer questions in this state, as long as the answer was “mmmhmmm”… ;)

It was never my favorite tv show, but, I can think of worse things to do in this world than spend some time like that, with someone you love… :)

And the “endings”, well unlike the tv show, they always invariably “happy” ones, if you know what I mean… :D ;)

Now, with regard to the Alizée/Annily photo, it does indeed speak for itself.

Easily my most favorite shot of them both together, and one that I would most certainly keep…

Just “sublime”… :agree:

RedRafe
06-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Well…

What can I say… :13:

Annily posted this on her IG page “_annilychatelain”: #tbt

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2604

This has just got to be the “sweetest” shot ever… :agree: :)

Just so cute… :agree:

But the “worried” expression on her little face, that "troubles" me ever so slightly, even though it is kind of “past history”… :o :agree:

I know me, I’d be down on my knees asking her, “Ok Angelhoneybabelittleone, what’s the matter, tell me all about it, and we’ll get it fixed”… :agree: :D

Still makes me smile though… ;)

How time flies… :13:

Scruffydog777
06-02-2019, 04:04 PM
It kind of reminds me of this video of Alizee with attitude. Here Annily has attitude and it looks like she's saying "You are not taking my photo without asking me first are you?".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-Y-l8ot_c

RedRafe
06-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Well…

For all of the Annily “followers” out there, another post from the "little", "little lady", herself, on her IG page “_annilychatelain”… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2613

Another “cute” shot of Annily showcasing her "own" particular style… :)

Now,that, is an interesting t-shirt, wonder what on earth it is, don’t recognize it at all… :13:

Hmm… :13:

And is that a "Cockatoo" or a "Cockatiel" or "something" on her shoulder? :13:

It looks like something I would tend to be very wary of anyhow... :13: :o

They generally have "claws" like little "flying tigers", and "beaks" that can open "cans" or "remove fingers", or "ears", or somesuch thing... :D

Usually mine... :))) ;)

Another "sweet" "shot", from a "sweet", "very brave", (because of the "flying can opener" on her shoulder) :D, "little" "little lady"... :bye:

RedRafe
06-15-2019, 11:09 PM
Ok, I have been remiss in my posting of stuff, spank me later… :o

So, once again, for all the “followers” of the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, here are a couple of her posts from “herself”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2624

#ootd. Annily showcasing her very definitive style... :D

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2623

Now, this was a “story” she posted earlier than that, detailing that new bag that she got… :)

Two sweet posts from a very sweet, intelligent, young lady… :agree: :D

Now, I’m going to repost that pic of that award certificate that Annily received… ;)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2618

Her parents are justifiably so proud, especially her mother, and no wonder, this was pretty remarkable… ;)

Respect given, praise due… :hatsoff: :bow: :D

I think she did pretty wonderfully, and it bodes well for the future… ;)

She most definitely has my respect, as always… :)

Now, the only negative thing about it is, people tend to expect greater things from you, after a triumph like that, but, I think she will be more than up to the challenge… ;)

I’m pretty confident that we’ll see some pretty wonderful things from this “little”, “little” lady in the future. Trust me on this one, I’m usually not wrong about such things... ;)

No matter which path she takes, as long as she is sure it is the right one I think she will excel. ;)

Now, many of her followers are indicating that they see a very strong resemblance to Eva Longoria in Annily, and yep, I do see it too, which, trust me is not a bad thing at all, but, I also see a very strong resemblance to her mother there also. Both are utterly beautiful...:agree: :o

By all indications, this future is going to be interesting… :D ;)

I wish her good luck with her "hunt", if that is her wish, in whatever path she wishes to take… :) ;)

I think this “little”, “little lady”, is going to be just fine…

CleverCowboy
06-16-2019, 11:34 AM
The sneakers with the hearts look very familiar. I think Alizee was sporting a pair just like it last year. Maybe they got them from Johann's store? :13:

RedRafe
06-16-2019, 05:57 PM
Ooo... :sstruck:

Cool…

Yet another “class” post by Annily, the “little”, “little lady” herself, for her “followers”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page…

Just, “spoiling” these guys, so she is… :D

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2625

Here caption reads, “Somewhere”… :13:

This is a really good shot, in a really nice setting… :)

Cute “little”, “little” lady in a suitably “picturesque” backdrop… :agree: :)

And that “mane” of hers, love it… :D :)

I have the feeling that somebody “somewhere”, is very lucky, don’t you know… :agree: ;)

The sneakers with the hearts look very familiar. I think Alizee was sporting a pair just like it last year. Maybe they got them from Johann's store? :13:

You are right, as usual… :agree:

Well, you know what kids are like, maybe she just kind of, emm, “appropriated” them from her mother… ;)

My “foul brood” used to do things like that all of the time, usually at the most “inappropriate” or “inopportune” times… :))) :o

However, the funniest “occurrences” of this nature were with an “ex” of mine, the one that really shouldn’t have “got away”… :o :D

We were both “Army” at the time, and pretty much all of the gear issued then was “unisex”, apart from a very few items. I was 6’3”, she was 5’11, and to be honest, apart from the fact that she was “longer in the leg”, and I was “longer in the torso”, under casual examination, it was actually pretty hard to figure out “what” kit belonged to “who”... :p :13: :sstruck: :blink:

My usual “daily routine”, except on “days off”, was: Wake up at 3:45am; “disentangle” my self from her “gorgeousness”, (without waking her up); get dressed, and go for a “10 miler”; return; shower; get “shifted” and into “barracks dress”; and;“out” by 6:00am... ;)

Now I was usually “out and about” first, but there were the odd occasions when “herself” had to be out first, and, they usually ended up getting “complicated”… :o

Y’see, she was not an “early morning person”, at all, and, well, it was sometimes a “wonder” to me that she actually managed to get herself “dressed”, “squared away”, and out the front door, “acceptably”, and in “one piece”... :D ;)

The bedroom, invariably, usually ended up looking like a Tornado had hit it, “kit” everywhere, and it could take me a while to actually find “my” stuff, and get dressed… :o ;)

Hmm… “my”, yeah… :D

There was more than one occasion when I could not figure out why my “boots” seemed to be “just that wee bit too small”, and were “pinching” my feet for some unknown reason, and why my trousers seemed to be “too tight in the bum”, and, what on earth was “wrong” with my underwear, ‘cos it was “riding up” waay too high, and “everything” just did not seemed to be “sitting right” at all…

“Strange”… :))) :sstruck: :dontknow: ;)

Guess who left the house first these mornings?? :D :13:

<Sigh> :o

But her ultimate “borrowing” “cardinal sin” used to involve my “treasured” “Woolly Pullies”…

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2627

These were “standard issue kit” with the “Brits” for many years, until they were effectively “phased out” as “official” gear, but, “around the barracks”, or “in the field”, they were still “acceptable”, and very much “sought after” items of clothing… :D

You “laundered” and “repaired” these yourself, faithfully, for if your “wife” or “girlfriend” ever did it, somehow, they would end up being all “stretched out” and “fuzzy”, and looking “meh”, and not “military” at all… :no:

The “catch” here was that “my Goddessness” also “coveted” these jumpers greatly, and she would wear them “everywhere”. To “work”, “around the house”, and even "to bed", for they were long, warm and actually pretty soft, and in the Winter were the best “nightwear” ever... :o :agree:

As per "instructions", she would leave these for me to “launder”, just in case she “messed it up”, and often, would just put them back on the hanger, and just, “forget”, to tell me… :o

Well, that used to lead to some “interesting” conversations around the “barracks”, that usually went kind of something like this… :o

“Sweetie, daaahling, good morning. Yes, you, “Big boy”, has the ‘love of your life” been wearing your gear again”???

“No, why? What are you talking about, fool”? :13:

“Well, your “pully” has really sweet “boobie bumps” in it, and you smell like a big “expensive French tart”!! :o

<Sigh>

“Touché”…

Then, she would have to buy me a new one, to “mess up”… :D :wub:

The only "girl" in the Universe that I know, that could make a boring green "woolly pully" look just so "outrageously", "unbearably", "wonderfully" "sexy"... :agree: :wub:

Happy days… ;)

RedRafe
06-29-2019, 11:46 PM
Well, I thought Annily had “ran off” and “deserted us”, :sstruck: and started posting elsewhere, or something, :13: but apparently not, I’m glad to say, so, for all the fans of the “little”, “little lady”, she posted this very cute, and really quite “illuminating” pic… :D ;)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2630

This was on her “_annilychatelain” IG page with the caption, “Histoire eternelle”…

Hmm??? Philosophy??? This just raises my “respect” for this “little”, “little one” to an even “greater height”… :13: :D

Will get back to that later… ;)

This is a really cute, really well thought out “shot”, someone has put a lot of care, thought, and attention into this one... :)

There she is, looking really cute as per usual, showing off her “mane” and “absolutely rocking” that t-shirt, “transfixed” in a ray of sunlight…

Very well thought out "iconography"… :) ;)

Hints of “divinity” maybe? :13: ;)

A lucky "little" somebody’s “little”, “little” goddess, mayhap?? :D ;)

Anyhow, now “Histoire eternelle” translates as: “eternal story”…

Jeez, do they teach philosophy that early on in the French school curriculum?

Lots of ways to interpret that one, but, from a/my Buddhist viewpoint, it comes out as, searching for an object/person/situation/, only to later realize that one always/already had it… ;)

Hmmph...

Story of my life... :13: :D ;)

Never knew I had it, until I had gone and lost it... :o :)))

Or another possible translation is…

“Neverending story”… :D

Maybe my posts are too "long" sometimes… :o :D

Only do that when there is “nothing” much happening, honest… :13: :D

Shepherd
06-30-2019, 06:58 AM
Ok, I have been remiss in my posting of stuff, spank me later… :o

So, once again, for all the “followers” of the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, here are a couple of her posts from “herself”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2624

#ootd. Annily showcasing her very definitive style... :D

The dress looks familiar. Is she wearing Alizee's dress? Perhaps Alizee is wearing Anily's dress.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=223&pictureid=2631

Scruffydog777
06-30-2019, 09:56 PM
It did remind me a lot of Alizee's dress.

RedRafe
07-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Ok…

The dress looks familiar. Is she wearing Alizee's dress? Perhaps Alizee is wearing Anily's dress.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=223&pictureid=2631

I thought they looked kind of similar too, same style maybe? :13:

Anyhow…

There was this post on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”…Well, it looks like the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, is currently “in residence” in what could be possibly her favorite place, with her cousin/s, and hopefully having a great time… :D

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2633

“Princess Annily”, “Home: Disneyland”… :D ;)

Now, when I saw that “50' inside - TF1” video I’ll admit, I had to do a couple of “double takes”, for here was a young lady who, for all intents and purposes, displayed far more in the way of “charm”, “poise”, “composure” and “eloquence”, than you would have expected from your average 14 year old. :agree: An absolute “credit” to her parents in every way, she could easily have passed as being several years older, hence the “double takes”… :13: :sstruck: :blink:

Hmm… If I could say but one thing to her it would be this. Hold on to your “childhood” as long as you can, for, like many other “things” in life, once "you give it away", that is it, it’s gone, and you can not “get it back”, and, like these other “things”, you will miss it. :agree: ;)

“Life”, in all it’s “splendor” and “glory”, :blink: , will get “complicated” and “real”, very soon, within the next couple of years, when you have to think about things like “University”, which “career”, and, assorted “stuff”, like, “Life”, the “Universe”, and “everything”… :sstruck: :D

So be a child for as long as you can… :agree:

I must admit, I did “crack” a smile when I saw her post from Disneyland, for, the “balance” had been “restored”... :D

Then, for all you Annily “followers” out there, there was this “pic”…

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2636

Another “cute” shot where she again “showcases” her very own "style". Polynesian/tropical “influences”, maybe? :13:

Anyhow, here’s hoping that she’s having a great time, “chilling out” with her “rellies”, and just generally having fun... :D ;)

Plenty of time to “grow up” later… :agree:

Trust me on this one, being an "adult" is really “not all it’s cracked up to be”, at times… :p :))) ;)

CleverCowboy
07-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Now, when I saw that “50' inside - TF1” video I’ll admit, I had to do a couple of “double takes”, for here was a young lady who, for all intents and purposes, displayed far more in the way of “charm”, “poise”, “composure” and “eloquence”, than you would have expected from your average 14 year old. :agree: An absolute “credit” to her parents in every way, she could easily have passed as being several years older, hence the “double takes”… :13: :sstruck: :blink:

Half nature, half nurture, as the saying goes. She has Alizee's genes plus has received a lot of love and attention her entire life. I also think Alizee is one who would lay down the law, if need be.

Another “cute” shot where she again “showcases” her very own "style". Polynesian/tropical “influences”, maybe? :13:

She did say she wanted to be a fashion designer one day. But when I was 14, I wanted to be something that I didn't even get close to becoming. We'll see soon enough which direction she goes, but I'm pretty sure it won't be singing and dancing.

RedRafe
07-21-2019, 06:43 PM
Alrighty…

It’s been a while, but Annily just dropped this post, “Les lunettes de @alizeeofficiel” on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, for all the “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2652

Well, I thought I recognized the Sunglasses... :D ;)

It’s kind of “uncanny”, she looks so much like her mother, with just a touch of her own “sweetness”, which, to me, is not a bad thing, at all… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2653

Looking “tanned”, and hopefully “keeping cool”, as in the "screenie" of her "story" post, above, which looks like it is from "Paradise", this is a "sweet", "cute" shot, from the “little”, “little one”… :agree:

I swear the “Sunglasses” thing must be “viral”, for they are both “at it” now... :p :p

Jeez, they both have the “most beautiful eyes in the world”, and then they go hide them behind the “optical equivalent” of “Church windows”… :p :D ;)

Oh well… :dontknow: :D

I suppose that’s the “fashion” right now… :p ;)

Scruffydog777
07-21-2019, 06:59 PM
Isn't she getting close to the age where Alizée was discovered?????

Shepherd
07-21-2019, 10:18 PM
Isn't she getting close to the age where Alizée was discovered?????

Close, getting very close.

I can't believe how fast time is passing. It's like I'm in warp speed. When I was young a year took forever to pass, now I try not to blink.

CleverCowboy
07-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Well, I thought I recognized the Sunglasses... :D ;)

It’s kind of “uncanny”, she looks so much like her mother, with just a touch of her own “sweetness”, which, to me, is not a bad thing, at all… :)

Annily has a unique "look" to her like Alizee does - same but different, but both fantastic. I was very impressed by Annily on the 50 Inside show. She acts years beyond her age, just like mom did as a teenager.

I wish nothing but good things for this girl. She is in a great, supportive family, has a good head on her shoulders, and the future looks bright for her. :)

RedRafe
07-24-2019, 11:06 PM
Annily has a unique "look" to her like Alizee does - same but different, but both fantastic. I was very impressed by Annily on the 50 Inside show. She acts years beyond her age, just like mom did as a teenager.

I wish nothing but good things for this girl. She is in a great, supportive family, has a good head on her shoulders, and the future looks bright for her. :)

CleverCowboy, as usual, you have totally "nailed it". "Absolutely", to all of the above...:agree: ;)

Another “story” post from the “little”, “little lady”, Annily for her “fans” and “followers”… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2660

This is a superb “sunset/twilight” shot, as it implies, taken with “no filter”, “as is”… :13: ;)

I still maintain Annily shows a lot of skills in the “photography” “direction”… :agree:

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing… :agree: :)

Appreciated… :agree:

Definitely lives in “Paradise”… :agree: :D

RedRafe
07-25-2019, 10:12 PM
Alrighty...

This "shot" is really pretty "stunning"... ;)

Yet another “story” post from the “little”, “little lady”, for her “fans” and many, many “followers”… :D

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2664

What can I say...

Another really cool pic of a "cute", "stunning", "little", "little lady" showcasing her own, very individual style... :)

Not sure what is on the necklace, but I think it is "Badou"...

Now, that is maybe either the name of a place in Africa, "Badou is a town in western Togo near the Ghanaian border", some kind of "greeting" or "blessing", or, the name of her "sweetie" or someone, maybe? :dontknow: :)

Really suits her a lot, though, anyhow... :)

What a stunning young lady, though...

Growing up so so fast... :13:

Once again Annily, thank you for sharing... :)

Appreciated... :)

RedRafe
07-28-2019, 09:30 PM
Alrighty…

Ah, cool… :)

Annily just dropped this post, on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, so, for all you “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”, out there, here you go… :D ;)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2673

The “little”, “little lady” looks suitably “bronzed", very nicely “tanned”, in fact, a look that she suits so very well, and, above all, is happier looking… :)

Kewl… :D

A really pretty nice shot of a very “cute,” “sweet”, intelligent young lady… :)

Love it… :)

And see.. NO SUNGLASSES… :D ;)

Her “mother”, and “herself”, really do have the “most beautiful eyes”… :agree:

Now, she also dropped a “story” IG post the other day, which I’ll post a “screenie” of below… ;)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2672

Soo, the text on the post reads as “a toute les femmes, de toute les tailles: ne laissez personnes vous faire croire que vous netes pas assez parfaites pour portez ce que vous voulez:”, which roughly translates as “to all women of all sizes: do not let people make you believe that you are not perfect enough to wear what you want”…

Hmm, I wonder what made her post that? :blink:

A defenite "eh, huh, what"??? :( :confused:

Regardless, it is a very good point to make...

“To yourself, be true”…

If you “feel beautiful”, and think that you are “looking beautiful”, then guess what, “you are beautiful”, regardless…

And if “the World” does not agree, then it can just go "take a hike"…

Can take a “bit of nerve”, and/or, a pretty “robust” personality to carry that off though… ;)

<sigh>

As always, Annily, thank you for the post... :) :)

RedRafe
07-31-2019, 08:48 PM
Now, Annily dropped this post, on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, so, for all you “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”, and, I know that there are a lot of you out there, here we go… ;)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2678

Oh goodness gracious me… :D

What can I say…

If this does not make you smile, then, truly, you are indeed “dead”, “Scottish”, or something similarly “straight faced”… :D ;)

Even after a looong, hot, (110 F “realfeel” and 69% humidity), utterly irritating day, full of “Bubba zombies” and “world class” “eejits”, you still managed to make me smile, and that takes some doing… :D :D

What an utterly sweet “pic” of a “tiny”, “tiny little lady”… :)

“Cute as a button”… :D

And, I think she always will be… :) ;)

Thanks Annily, yet again, for sharing the pic, and for the smile… :D

Scruffydog777
08-01-2019, 10:01 AM
I wish Alizee would share as many pictures from her past as Annily does. Thank you Annily, we enjoy and look forward to all the photos you post.

RedRafe
08-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Well, Annily dropped this little “story” post, and I’m so glad she did… :omg:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2682

Hiiiii… :bye:

Awwwww… :o

My three most favorite "little" ladies… :agree: :wub: :D

Looking just “totally stunning”… :o :agree:

And these “smiles”, “warm fuzzy worthy”… :o :D

I swear that even their “baby-girl” “Chichi” Galak is “smiling”… ;)

(Hey, I would be too if I was “sandwiched” between these two little “godessnesses”, don’t y’know.) :wub: :D :sstruck:

“Galak trop tendance orange fluo la coloeur incontournable de cet ete” roughly translates as “galak too trend orange fluo the essential color of this summer”.

Cute, all of them… :agree:

Methinks Alizée absolutely suits black, oh yeah… ;)

Hmm, is it just me or is Annily looking just a wee bit taller, maybe… :13:

This is just a superb “pic”, “warm fuzzies to the max”, for as always, Alizée and Annily just look so great together… :o :)

As always Annily, thank you… :D:bow:

RedRafe
08-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Alrighty… :)

Another “sweet” post from Annily for all her many “followers”, “fans” , and “devotees”, dropped on her IG page “_annilychatelain”… :)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=231&pictureid=2689

Ok, if this is "unfiltered" then she tans absolutely wonderfully, just like her mother... :D

Hopefully, that French/Corsican donut is more "healthful" and "better tasting" than its American counterpart, for if not... :p

Does bring back "all sorts of memories", that pic does... :13:

Oh dear, now in Oklahoma, a local baker is trying to market "Donuts" as "Power Biscuits"...

Seriously... :D ;)

You add some "protein powder" and some "caffeine" and all of a sudden it becomes good for you... :)))

Eh, no... :confused: ;)

One bite of that and I would be "climbing the walls", "chewing the wallpaper" and "licking the windows"... :)))

Not gonna comment on that one... :D

A "sweet" pic, in more than one sense... :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one... :p :o

As always, thanks for sharing, Annily... :)

CleverCowboy
08-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Annily has a serious tan going.

This white boy would get beet red an afternoon in the Corsican sun, then top it off with a week of peeling burnt skin off of me. :)

kulli
08-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Annily has a serious tan going.

This white boy would get beet red an afternoon in the Corsican sun, then top it off with a week of peeling burnt skin off of me. :)

I can well imagine this...
We all knew that being exposed to the sun makes you age prematurely!

Scruffydog777
08-06-2019, 11:39 PM
I hope she realizes the sky lets in more radiation than it used to. Me and my two brothers certainly weren't sun worshippers but all 3 of us have had incidents of skin cancer. I'll tell you about one thing that happened to me. About 20 years ago, after doing a bunch of yard work, I got a sunburn on my arms. It wasn't bad as sunburns go. I certainly had much worse in the past, but what happened is several small water type blisters formed. They lasted several weeks. Even when they'd break, they'd come back again. Eventually, they went away, but blotches would form where they were. So a few years ago, a doctor told me some of these spots had turned pre-cancerous and so I had them frozen with liquid nitrogen. Each year, some more of these blotches turn pre-cancerous and I have to have more frozen. So far, I've stayed ahead of the game. The one skin cancer episode I did have was a small bump formed in front of my ear which turned out to be cancerous, but luckily, it was removed successfully. So use plenty of sunscreen. I don't think Annily will be able to get away with the same level of exposure that we've seen Alizee have. Times, they are a changing.

CleverCowboy
08-07-2019, 07:37 AM
So a few years ago, a doctor told me some of these spots had turned pre-cancerous and so I had them frozen with liquid nitrogen. Each year, some more of these blotches turn pre-cancerous and I have to have more frozen.

I have had four or five small growths show up on my cheeks towards my nose that were deemed pre-cancerous over the last decade. They were hardly noticeable but the dermatologist examines each one with a magnifying glass and frozen them off. I go get a skin check every year.

Alizee has olive skin, giving her a fair amount of protection against burning and she can probably get a deep tan without sitting out in the sun for extended periods. Annily, not so much since her father is fair skinned.

The most ignored side effect of too much sun exposure is that it prematurely ages the skin. When you are a teenager, you are not even thinking about this. I once worked with a woman who was around 40-ish, but her skin looked 80-ish, and that is no exaggeration. I could tell at one point she was beautiful and probably spent a lot of time tanning, but when I worked with her, she looked like a Shar-Pei dog. Even so, she still was tan all the time.

Bamagirl
08-07-2019, 11:11 AM
It’s so true that sunscreen use is VERY important. So
is getting checked at least annually by a dermatologist. I have a friend whose sister died about 10 years ago—in her mid-40s—of melanoma. It can sneak up on you. Some forms of squamous cell skin cancer can be very aggressive, as well, and metastasize. And all forms of skin cancer can be deadly if not treated. As Scruffydog said, there is more dangerous radiation from the sun now. I devoutly hope both Alizée and Annily are careful and avoid tanning, and sun exposure in general, as much as possible.

RedRafe
08-18-2019, 09:17 PM
:DAlrighty…

Lets see what Annily posted…

Cool, now, Annily dropped these posts on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, so, for all of you “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”, and, I know that there are a lot of you out there, here we go, I’ll post them here, for your “convenience”, and “enjoyment”… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/FycC383eNfh1wxCkhJ5DKIhoj37PNoVg5zf53C3p4EWwSAnVEJ 4SoMfRotAiRX-kSTQpg4c__DsVu2m_lF--rrnwX9LHxvRPPsG9bfWQvnC0hpe6krg9IGIadbXsxAPOuLS14B tkxg=w2400

She captioned this one, “Here comes the Sun”… :)

This is a really “sweet” shot, of a “stunning” young lady. I see so much of her “mother” in her, most especially in these truly “beautiful” eyes… :) :agree:

And her trademark “mane”, just… so Annily… :D ;)

Now, I’m getting the feeling that her current “in thing”, right now, is being “tanned”, judging by many of her “posts”, which is “cute”, and all, but it is not really good for the skin, it “ages” it hugely, and, we won’t mention the hugely increased chances of “skin cancers”, so she should be hitting the very “high factor” sunscreens very hard, if she is going to tan so much … :13: ;)

Or, cut back on the “filtering effects” on her ‘phone, quite a bit, so she does not look quite so… “orange” … ;)

Now, she does really suit a “tan” so well, just like her “mother”, but she is not as “olive complexioned” as Alizée is, methinks, so it might be hard for her to get just so quite as “bronzed” as her, however, she really does not need to, for, she is “herself”, and is waay “cute enough” as she is, I reckon, and, I think all these "cute li’l French guys" that she “posts” about, that very obviously adore her, would totally agree with me… :agree: :D ;)

Why try to improve on something that is absolutely pretty wonderful, in the first place?? :13: ;)

Hmm??

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/a7YqFx8bUz7pBw1uafMaeDgznGEMbqkcQ_zArMRrw0Z-LhTE39w6L2dL1RGMNTzd95EoQPphddca_zLjHnuVpzsVC7SFLB HtkPsHhsI4OF2KF2K-RIgkQ7JWruu0hd2T88RwjU8Bgg=w2400

This is a pretty cool “dusk” shot from Annily, like it a lot... :agree:

Not sure which “effect” she has used, but it works very well, except in the “foreground”, or, could this be through a large window, and that’s “reflection’ we are seeing?

However, wouldn’t it be wonderful just to be there, with your “main squeeze”, just “chilling”, with maybe a cool glass of “something” “nice and relaxing”, enjoying the “ambience” and just soaking in the “vibe”? :13: :D

That’s another thing I miss about living here, in Oklahoma along with “no Sea”, and that’s no truly dark “night Sky”, for there is so much darn “light pollution” in this area, any kind of “Astronomy” or even simple “ amateur star gazing”, so to speak, is almost impossible.

<sigh>

Anyhow, enough “whining”, I still think, that when it comes to “photography”, that Annily definitely demonstrates “skills” in this "direction". One day, who knows? :13:

Once again, Annily, thank you for sharing with us, it's appreciated greatly… :agree: :D

RedRafe
08-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Alrighty…

Lets see what the “little”, “little” lady posted…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/HKwhZ3-Do3g63Fo8vuV-oEHByHaJZTzU2nafPlWAsEapKZET_r7IP6sEjcF1S9xFnqXOIG JHC20qcq9_TiWxGg-8AarOi_dQyLi2x8uf7kShcnPVrvOZioN0HjgAs9anK5vO_0DqT w=w2400

“Juste parce qu’il est trop beau” roughly translates as “Just because he's too handsome”…

Ooooo, well, it “mauled” that translation, but, you get her drift… :( ;)

Sooo, guess where Annily was??? :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xN0rciV4uYX95Jycf0v5vDt3f50Yyjh1YH7S0tRsWWY-629TPSQZIcUFxFzGMCqqBYoUFcANlsAv0a-H1_so_0FKbb4n7T1GuvWVhh1wPslUfbf7eVtNAg5Qnl2tHDJaC RVpcAqLUQ=w2400

I think that this is her “spiritual home”, in more than one way, for look at that smile, It’s just “pure gold”. Wonderful, it just “lights her up”... :agree: :)

It just makes me smile to see her enjoy herself like that… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r1v91U79OzvM1rmnntuVO6ciQQzWe-wSeWkLeO9r-8V_dqvi1OkCI_JE7C_R2PAfjv1PxtzUgoPjPLQP7JDzR3q4RZA bk7SDwg3GTIBIl7EU0slO1MEwAPMtYk3o-M5FebcecCRNmQ=w2400

“Encore une fois” roughly translates as “Once again”…

I can think of worse things to enjoy...

Well, you are only young once, I guess, so, have fun, and make "good" memories, when you can... ;)

Plenty of time for all that serious "adult" stuff later... ;)

Really cool shots. Good to see the “little” one chill out, enjoy herself, and just have fun... :agree: :D

Long may that continue... :agree: :)

Scruffydog777
08-27-2019, 11:52 PM
One last trip before going back to school?

Scruffydog777
09-03-2019, 04:48 AM
Jo posted a lot of great pictures on Instagram of Annily when she was very young...

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

CleverCowboy
09-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Jo posted a lot of great pictures on Instagram of Annily when she was very young...

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

I luckily saw them over the weekend. You have to move fast with Jo because he takes pictures down quickly and starts over. The Annily pictures are already gone.

RedRafe
09-03-2019, 07:17 PM
Alrighty…

“Cheese and Rice on a Tricycle”… :omg: :sstruck: :oops: :blink:

I swear I’m having “flashbacks” or “something”, and not in a “bad” or “unpleasant” fashion either… :o :13:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kqImao3G5nZyN0kUBcFWsl3mI8VXIEDYPIZ-Gk1Cz4kMVsyiGPW5V9AK2jdw15wAZrACFMQzZwod33f7DU3wpx LZogQQ2qFAxzoQfJapEoahW32q-cYFsV7Hx6l39OW6dbJFbTxZMQ=w2400

“Juste parce que j’adore ce filter” roughly translates as “Just because I love this filter”… :D

That filter is pretty amazing… :)

But, is it just me, or does this little lady look just so so like her mother??? :13:

And in all the most “wonderful” ways… :)

The resemblance is absolutely “uncanny”… :D ;)

Now, I was told that apparently Jo dropped the absolute utter “motherlode” of Annily “pics” over the weekend and I managed to miss them all. That would be “about right”. I go “out of town” to somewhere with very little “network coverage”, and then Jo “breaks out” the “good stuff” where/when I can’t see it… :( :o

Typical… :)))

Also, I was told that Annily dropped an absolute “barrage” of IG “stories” over the weekend, which again, I totally missed… :(

Oh well, must not have been meant to get to see them, for some mysterious “karmic reason” or “something”… :13: :agree:

Who knows… :13:

Had fun though, did some “fishing”, popped a few beers, shot some targets, and, ate enough “char grilled” Steak” and “Beer battered Crappie” to keep my “levels” topped up ‘til next year... :agree: :)

Sooo, maybe it was worth it… :13:

This weekend, working on the “long range” stuff, which I adore, so more fun to come… ;)

Anyhow, another “stunning” post, of an “utterly stunning” little, little lady… :agree:

Once again, thanks for sharing, Annily… :)

Appreciated… :)

RedRafe
09-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Lets see…

Annily dropped this IG story post…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8F7fHvIaJIuVE7YTtqZpdFyoqnZe8Mkwh8yrhUHAXSccecnfwc qvOK6keAwpViXDqlJ6GZyuU3y9_RVz0pEfhPbMlhOVSagceO79 OTXHB619Dk9fbeQ9MfnS2mMOk7gFijtNyxphhQ=w2400

“Ce qui brille a l’interieur de toi a bein plus de valeur que tout l’argent du monde” roughly translates as “What shines inside of you is worth more than all the money in the world.”

Once again I am “humbled” by the “intellect” and “insights” of this “little”, “little lady”… :o :D

It is a very very precious thing, this “light”, for very few have “it”, and even fewer can actually “see” it… :13: ;)

My advice to her would be, that if she finds someone with this “light”, to hold onto them very tightly with both hands, and not let them go, for there are not very many of them around.

OOOOooooo.Wonder if this has got anything to do with a certain someones son??? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxbQATBAXf8

If so, then that would make him a very lucky young man… ;)

Apparently that might have been something to do with some of these IG stories she was dropping last week, which I’m still trying to track down, for, from what I’ve been told, some of these “pics” were really cool…

If I manage to find any, will post them here… ;)

Dang, karma really really astounds me at times… :13:

Takes “perfectly ordinary” situations, “complicates” them “immensely”, and you don’t get to figure out the why’s or wherefore’s until waay waay later…

But there are usually good, relevant reasons…

<sigh>

Annily’s post puts me in mind of a quote from one of my favourite books:

“There was a long silence. At last Frodo spoke with hesitation. 'I believed that you were a friend before the letter came,’ he said, 'or at least I wished to. You have frightened me several times tonight, but never in the way that servants of the Enemy would, or so I imagine. I think one of his spies would - well, seem fairer and feel fouler, if you understand.’
'I see,’ laughed Strider. 'I look foul and feel fair. Is that it? All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.”

Classic…

Another excellent, and, very thought provoking post from the “little”, “little lady”… :)

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing… ;)

Appreciated… :D

RedRafe
09-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Really cool post from Annily on her IG page… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/07k_5dOMUaDlLndTYPZke6O1IWoQ5Dq8Z_UwVj3kitGQ7_etVk 7GXVX7zCUC-DjARkb067kreeXwgs5zsR-BCy29kpD6bila31CCjPl8ZBLngqGgg8_MZBS1lPL5M4mt5YXbE qh3ng=w2400

A really superb "monochrome" study… :)

Annily, a "huge smile" and her trademark “mane”… :bow: ;)

That shot says only one thing to me…

“Happiness”… :D ;)

Long may it continue, and may she always be it… :D ;)

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing… :)

Appreciated… :D

RedRafe
09-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Another really cool “pic” from Annily… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JPXvnO0_4tyaHS4iwXKNw698j6VmxajffNvAIGkcBdI-AuF3Cgf5jILK2g80lfHIu4ai31TmcNstaE_dTC8mInQQ0uM44z ci9rif7G8xq8BvnTyjgAfhZapNywqITWWU4HulZDRN2A=w2400

“Simple”…

Absolutely… :o ;)

A very simple momochrome shot… :)

<momentarily speechless> :)

No “obligatory” “trout pout”, “ducky face”, nor 10 pounds of “war paint” slapped on… :D ;)

And, looking all the more “stunning” for lack of all of that… ;)

Hmm, she looks so much like both her “mother”, and her “father”, and I do see somewhat of a passing resemblance to her grandmother, which is also no bad thing… :)

Jeez, she is growing up soo fast… :confused:

Trust me, in a few years she will be making Eva “Whatsherface” look like an old “maid”… :D ;)

As always, thanks for sharing Annily… :)

Appreciated, greatly… :D

RedRafe
09-23-2019, 10:57 PM
Ok, Annily is “spoiling” us… ;)

Yet another cool pic from “little”, “little lady”… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YPKxUTRliA6-jzCGScLmkiDrjGaceWCTlb5iKs0QeEe0tNAmBVH8ce_UNv3ecP IHnZc-pUH-OD8CX0hQgqqZa8vWdQVXeHSyceQmj4_BVsKH89EYpEqpSoAY8P C11qkp3Niz8lpJZA=w2400

Simply stunning, as always… :D

What more is there to say??

She needs to smile more though… :D ;)

Still, an outstanding pic… :)

As always, thank you for sharing, Annily… :)

Appreciated, greatly… :D

Scruffydog777
09-24-2019, 08:41 PM
Those last two pictures of Annily are awesome. I wonder if Johan took them? He's very good imo.

RedRafe
10-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Cool…

Another very nice IG post from Annily… :)

Think we have seen this one before, only in “story” form…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/q67kVvGMBl65yDuINGFCr-bUNOs1YMOgmQeTj4317DeOr6fuANmpIkRafkLlQiQ8_I_J7jW_ lp6GHRIWRwzGg2UCI49JZxpcDz4wnPQsTHMmasPLwNJ0JqTqUd 5mX6Jtcn3U3kxqPw=w2400

“BADOU”…

I don’t have an “earthly” clue about this one… :confused: :/)

It could be a “place name”, it could be a “blessing”, it could be a “person’s name”…

I absolutely don’t Have a “Scooby Doo” about this one, at all… :o :)))

I like the “necklaces” though, you really can’t get enough protection in these “troubled” days that we live in. Anything that “wards off” “negativity” and “darkness” really can’t be a bad thing… ;)

Though I am slightly troubled that she feels that she needs it… :(

Anyhow, what I do know is that this is a very very nice pic, of a very cute “little”, “little lady”… :)

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing…

Appreciated, greatly… :)

Edit:

Those last two pictures of Annily are awesome. I wonder if Johan took them? He's very good imo.

Hmm...

The first one had a caption with it...

"_annilychatelain
❤️by @petra_bernardi_stevcikova ❤️"

Clicking the link ended up at:

"Petra Bernardi Stevcikova Freelance Photographer,fashion model at Karin models Paris ,petrastevcikova@gmail.com".

Some really "arty", mostly "monochrome" stuff there...

Think these Annily posts might have been part of a "photoshoot" she had done, maybe?

RedRafe
10-13-2019, 09:00 PM
Alrighty…

Another really nice pic from Annily… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GQpYVDrQFVTsS6ZgvKOJ6uIGu62TN6wq_K3DxURzJTeBH_iusV Op_xX2E6NgkYi8uQ28PKDDvvFrPTstWvqV7zkE7XggpBQxoHlP oQzkh4MnVO5Kspdx03HcgOYyp3RqNztIYRVesQ=w2400

Another really nice, monochrome study, with a cute “filter”, “cut in”, for some “effect”… ;)

A little bit “dark”, a little bit “moody”, but Annily looking “stunning”, as always… :)

I must admit, as a Buddhist, and with my background in psychology, the “iconography” of this pic worries me just a wee bit… :o

Black/dark Butterflies… :confused:

In some cultures, this would signify “death”, “bad luck”, or, “sorrow”… :(

Me, in this one, from my perspective, I get “change”, “movement”, “incoming messages”… :o ;)

Although, y’know, this is probably just a cool “selfie”, with just a tiny “admixture” of “teenage angst”… :D

Which will pass… ;)

As always, Annily, many thanks for sharing… :)

Respect… :hatsoff: :D

RedRafe
10-19-2019, 11:00 PM
Ooookk…

Another really sweet pic from Annily… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3aE0UNyMtsJxiUWPFwvbjvHwM9CQ_Oax76G6AxWxfUACnVic4A Ujg3uQDSNgAZVn-1rFVdyRWTqBuRSHvio0QvDQIlPrgr7jYho4ukPm1HrZM_E57t-P5yR6nl9QNDF98RnrDZXrIg=w2400

The second pic was a “screenie” of a “story” she posted of a modified version of this pic with an animated “smiley” face on it, just to emphasize the smile…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/f7EmIsHqcm89_BeQZPSqH8V9LEz0X5GCTrsd9EuCo0kvVX_CiV YDMQjfeTeH-dNZInMZ5js9ugA--n9GuQAJ3T37Wx0cVHxiff5WaNHb60cimVIB2zLEr3joGYhliWl PYNqCtU9Ycg=w2400

Methinks the “little”, “little lady” most definitely has a sense of humour…

And look, no “black Butterfiles” this time, thank god… :p

I had to listen to an Asian friend of mine go on all week about these Butterflies, and then, also all about Frogs, for from his cultural outlook, Frogs are seen as representing as “bad” an omen as are “black Butterflies”… :( :poink:

Honestly, if I had heard the words “Black Butterflies” or “Frog” from him just one more time… :poink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od7sMl12sHA

Then it would have been really bad for my karma… :))) :o :D

That looks like a lot of fun, and it would be sooo good for “burning off” some of that “negative energy” that, just goes around… :o :D

Anyhow, another sweet pic from Annily, it’s good to see her smiling… ;)

Appreciated, greatly… :hatsoff:

RedRafe
10-31-2019, 11:36 PM
Alrighty…

Well, this “shot” is about a year old, however, it is an utter classic… :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ev3HS0BfZ_8S9VBEyMoByWIdDimZgkLawM4Fi8gwVUV39nVxjW UnWGlzaBy1gwOGU2p83PGL36PDepzWqhYaYO_EqMeONhppYjSj zGqOkwuiaRW1LR6STnsJz65F5Ff_aAA03yjO3A=w2400

If the artist in question likes it, you HAVE GOT TO BE doing something right… ;) :bow:

Excellent shot, of a stunning young lady… :)

As always Annily, thank you for sharing… :D

Scruffydog777
11-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Beautiful picture posted today by Annily. Someone else will have to post it.

RedRafe
11-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Beautiful picture posted today by Annily. Someone else will have to post it.

Oooppsss… :o

Scruffy, you are “spot on”, as always… :hatsoff: :agree:

This one is pretty “outstanding”… :D

Simply “stunning”, in more ways than one… :agree:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3Ho3rP53-xutvqg6p43aTu1ps-WqJG2JNe-F5xmcCpdJXSE7__wzmbFf-I7HVayPrjXP-UYUpm6_LUmy3C2omsl8ZaL1YiievGtSPxrzzGLJg_Mf_PZibdD x3RJ4Yl4qeo0R5bWkLw=w2400

“Fake smile”…

“Fake”, I don’t know about that, but I do know that, that “smile” would probably “stop a charging Rhino at 50 yards”… ;)

A good friend of mine has this "little phrase" that she comes away with, on occasion, that I’ve never quite “got”, and, my usual response to it is something like “Eh, huh, wot”???” :o

The phrase is…

“Cute Beams set to Stun”… :confused:

I took one look at that “shot” of Annily, and, ahhhhh “realization dawned”…

I “get it” now… :agree: ;)

And, y’know, in this situation it’s perfectly apt… :)

There is probably going to be a large swath of “guys”, and “gals” on IG, as well as any “appropriately aged” bodies the local area, that were “in range” when this “phenomena” was “unleashed”, that are just simply gonna be “knocked out”, just, totally "stunned"… :D ;)

And I don’t blame them, one bit… :)

Now, seemingly, the “little”, “little lady” has “no mercy”, whatsoever, for, she rapidly launched a “second attack”, just right after the first, to “overcome” any of the “survivors” she missed with her first “shot”… :D :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JtLINNMLUciuKYbV4pMgJjI5iLkiv0PN8itmhAqP9UWrHfu_nP gg9_Vr1ZGARvhYP5rG5FN6h_MwopKWGp09oP2FXpylqhNAMwVs xgyccfkxbFOvG5YABfA62Q1NreOPSyooSwedow=w2400

See what I mean… ;)

Half of the appropriate age group on IG, (and her local area too, probably), is going to be thinking “eh, huh, what, who, is it me, me, me me, please”… :confused: :D ;)

Hmm, I wonder if that smile would come under the "category" of being a “WMD”, for it probably has a hellacious “area of effect” template, if you know what I mean… :bow: :D ;)

Just, simply, stunning… :agree:

Now, the “fake smile” thing, she does not need, she just, has to “be herself”, for my “hunch” is, that that will be more than “sufficient” for any “situation”, that she is likely to encounter in her life… :)

In my last “vocation”, believe it or not, “fake smiles” were a very “necessary”, and efficient “communication” method, that were apt, to a lot of different circumstances… ;)

They ranged from the little “pat on the head” smile, through to the “you really ARE a “big girl’s blouse"” smile, right through to the “yep, you really have “messed up”, “kiss your “bootie” goodbye, ‘cos your’e gonna dhhhieeee” smile… :))) ;)

The latter one showed waay to much “canine”, and, made “little doggies” and small animals run away “yipping”; small children cry; “old” or “infirm” people “faint”; and usually got “ very difficult situations” “resolved” very very quickly… :))) ;)

Ah, these “were the days”… :o ;)

<sigh>…

Anyhow…

I’m thinking the “little lady” has been giving the “little”, “little lady” “lessons” from the “How to enslave “male humanity””, chapter of the “How to be a Superstar”, “cookbook”… :D ;)

Alizée, beg to report that the “little”, “little lady” has learned her lessons well… ;)

I think she’s doing just fine… :agree: :)

Silencio
11-13-2019, 03:29 AM
RedRafe, I've always been amazed by your ability to find so much joy in so simple things :). Your energy and complete devotion to Alizée and her family made me think of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

RedRafe
11-13-2019, 08:16 PM
RedRafe, I've always been amazed by your ability to find so much joy in so simple things :). Your energy and complete devotion to Alizée and her family made me think of this video:

Ah, but there is “joy” to be found in “simple things”, you just have to take the time to “look”, and “appreciate” them… :) ;)

I’m an observer of the Buddhist “ways”, to be honest, probably the “worst Buddhist ever”, but it is a “philosophy”, a way of “living” and “conducting” oneself, that after the “life experiences” that I have had, I find very “healing”, and especially “relevant”… :)

There is an absolute plethora of “knowledge” and “wisdom”, in the various teachings, but there are three that I find most relevant to my life…

And they are…

“Live every act fully, as if it were your last”.

“Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.”

“Do not mourn the past, says Buddha. That is the secret of health both for the mind and the body. Nor should you worry about the future, he adds. Instead, one ought to live in the present moment, wisely and earnestly.”

Wisdom, indeed… ;)

The “past” is “gone”. You can’t change it, you may learn from it, but, by its very nature, you cannot relive it… ;)

The “future”, which you do not yet “have”, is not “guaranteed”, except for one thing, you will “pass” at one point or another, despite any “plans” or “schemes” that you have in place…

The “present”, “now”, is the only thing that you really truly do “have”, so enjoy it to it’s “fullest”…

I’ve lost a “fortune”, with the merest “flourish of a pen”, “gone” to someone that I thought would be at my side “forever”, “inseparable”, leaving me with literally “nothing”, and I’ve seen countless “lives” taken, “torn away”, in the merest “blink of an eye”. Gone…

Gone, despite all the “plans”, the “scheming”, the “reassurances”, the “foundations” laid for a “better future”…

So, please forgive me if I find so much joy, in the seemingly simple things in life, in the “now”… :o ;)

For who knows what “tomorrow” may bring… :confused: ;)

Your energy and complete devotion to Alizée and her family made me think of this video:

That is a sweet video, and the guy is obviously overcome by the sheer wonder of what he is witnessing. Wish I had been there, for that is something, that, if you are/were extremely lucky, you might see once, in maybe, ooohh, 10 lifetimes…

Hmm, now, my complete “devotion to Alizée and her family”…

I’ve “followed” Alizée, for a loongg time now, probably longer than I am prepared to admit.

I’ve seen her “highs” and “lows”, her “happiness” and her “pain”, her “triumphs”, and, her “tragedies”, for want of a better word, and, she has “carried”/”conducted” herself “impeccably”, throughout…

That, among many other things, earns her my “unequivocal”, and “undying” respect… :bow: :D ;)

Is she “perfect”, nopes, not at all, she is very “human”, and that just makes me respect her all the more, for all that she has achieved…

“Devotion”, hmm, well, I’d never thought about it like that, but I will admit that I do have “infinite time” for them all… :D

And, I don’t see that changing, anytime soon… :noway:

Despite what anyone thinks… :D ;)

Silencio
11-14-2019, 12:22 AM
So, please forgive me if I find so much joy, in the seemingly simple things in life, in the “now”… :o ;)
I didn't accuse you - quite the contrary. It's good that looking at Annily photos makes you happy and you can share your happiness with us. Otherwise, why had Alizée sacrificed the best years of her life for Annily. I'm glad you've found your way to get through a tough time, if it is the appropriate phrasing here.

Thank you for explaining some Buddhist precepts. The last one is known as Carpe diem in Western culture. I've found that there is even a venerable French prog-rock band with that name:

Carpe Diem - Wedding Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPHQ-SxhGsY

CleverCowboy
11-25-2019, 12:05 PM
Annily and 1 day old Maggy.

What a great picture. :)

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/5959/pyoj8e.jpg

Scruffydog777
11-25-2019, 11:02 PM

As CleverCowboy said, "Great picture!!!

RedRafe
11-26-2019, 01:24 AM

As CleverCowboy said, "Great picture!!!

<RedRafe, speechless, for once>

Wot they said… :hatsoff: :bow: :)

Words, really just do not suffice, in this case… :) ;)

Scruffydog777
12-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!

CleverCowboy
12-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that! She is very photogenic.

RedRafe
12-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Well, Annily posted this little “gem” of an IG post… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/FI8FwngttRyy2l_rLxtqo7OX2P7SfuDwvfM125r7xAgJ_tvbvz Kuj_ICFTUE6BgB62X4IMh5CcukjBTSli2YFpLQUTBno5GPpO9w hfyV2sfQmpMcMWZWUAAgns8LEUQor_9R7AIAyQ=w2400

Wow!!!!!!!!!

“Wow”!!!!!!!!!, indeed... :D

I'll second that! She is very photogenic.

Mhmmm, absolutely… ;)

This is one of the best “shots” of Annily that I have seen, period… :)

You have the “little”, “little lady”, with her trademark “mane”, “sporting” what is just an absolutely “stunning” smile, “framed” in a pretty spectacular backdrop… :agree: :)

Just doesn’t get much better than that… ;)

<RedRafe takes due note of the “fortification” in the background, to “look up”, later> :D :o ;)

<Yeah, I know, you can’t take me anywhere> :)))

As always, Annily, guys, thank you for sharing… :)

Respect… :hatsoff: :)

RedRafe
12-13-2019, 08:38 PM
Well, for all the fans of the “little”, “little lady”, another superb IG post… :)

I must admit, when I saw this one at first, I was a trifle confused, and thought that she had “dupe” posted an older post… :o :confused:

<Looks accusingly at the “Hot chocolate and Rum” he’s drinking, wondering if he put too much Rum in it> :o

<Wonders if he’s “o’d” on Flu medication, and is having “flashbacks” or something> :confused:

Nopes, it turns out that she is indeed back vacationing in Mauritius, again, and I’m not “cracking up”, or something… :o :D

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/rAhCjuYyBpd3zmWARikjwNEyyDCpl2oRn86-juQJI1-O3IbhUupuC0GvwnSd-Kx7Wzo6tNrMYUvXe35-oJZGJipqqHA6IYMMYMuLrSEZmzxZMQzdhNxOFIqHmer13jJauy 4u3gWThA=w2400

“Back to Mauritius”

So, the “shot” above is the “new shot”… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mn8Jy5lX5uj72v7qOLA6lHr8BO8FyGFwQuahB9FADHKOqSZ-f96jo9O4TB1Ob_7af29EYEa7Zlsk_a8xJABHt2afOjBnagTd2B Ui_-qUt5qc78oip3VnAudIDv1GUzVwWrPlrH7wRg=w2400

And this older “shot”, is from, according to her IG page, “40 weeks” ago… ;)

As you can see, she is just growing up, so so fast, which scares me ever so slightly… :)

Just means I’m getting older… :( ;)

<sigh> :D

As “stunning”, “funny”, and, “intelligent” as she is, at 14, imagine how she will be, say, in her “twenties”… :confused: :)

Now there is a thought… ;)

However, remember, Annily IS only 14, a rather “fetching” young girl, going through the “throes” of transitioning into a “stunning young lady”, and, without thought, or question, should be treated with the appropriate “courtesy” and “respect”… :agree:

As my Granny would have put it, “Keep yer nose to yourself, and your mind out of the gutter, or I WILL “slap a Harelip” on you”… :p ;)

Trust me, she had uttely no compunctions about following that up at all, as I unfortunately found, to my cost, several times, in my youth… :o :D

“Courtesy”, and appropriate “respect”, always, please… :)

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing... :)

Respect...:hatsoff: :D

RedRafe
12-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Now, Annily dropped a rather sweet IG post…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TfTJrHLPJr0G2U4UbW4rtjcTTfTZcjiFdbY4TjZldgDidvoe5s 0ODzXRRGJpN9V_qpWQXfz84lXzhKsxHTJmYmH0IB4YM-V3B7VsI0f4ME6bRsYgI1LNkBLM7w2Dpte4TKqRqRO75g

“When u wish upon a star”…

Sweet girl… :)

Yep, sometimes it can be rather “overpowering”, when you meet your “idol”, or one of your “heroes”… :o :D

Ah, but what a memory it must be for her…

One of those that you treasure forever, and never ever forget…

Can't imagine what I would do, if I ever met Alizée, Buddha, or, "Winkle" Brown... :o :confused: ;)

The "latter", "google" him, and you will see why he is a "hero" of mine...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UIe8j1e58-bnHEoW8KejHXd07cvXnvfF1GueJCDPCOQg8_madfXJRk4Y5Tio 1TE5Q3n4dUzJ7M_zK5cXJ5-wySZv1lr5U_ndOy4o9BgkNRrG9UtZy7MVbPJirrQx5jNNGaGcp 81OuA

So I’m thinking that this is what “IG” and her “fans” reckoned that her “Top 9” photos were… :)

Hmm, it's “hard”, and kinda “sucks”, sometimes, to have a famous mother who is virtually a tiny “French Goddess”… ;)

Personally, I prefer other of her shots to some of these, but, that is just me… :) :D

Annily, as always, thank you for sharing… :)

And, please, never ever stop "wishing upon stars"… :) :agree:

Hopefully, your dreams will, come true, whatever they are... :)

RedRafe
12-21-2019, 08:53 PM
Well, another couple of really sweet posts from Annily… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/alAiKnWu1rVu6KANuAH7o2bNMuY5H6gUtZpsVfhmG1Bb99dKTs oDgMxcGfCo-HPI7iy8Nq5v4UzbPh7SNtMsCMvkkSe3vi4qQPQTrElUBWpBCqF X51DP_ZUMe__IJn7pOMQp4NdAkQ

When I first saw this one, I was a wee bit, disconcerted… :confused:

She was not looking very, happy, and her "caption" for this one was a “wilted rose” emoji, which technically can mean a wide variety of things, none of them really good at all…

Had she fallen out with her “significant other”, was a “matter of the heart” going “adrift”, was she depressed, or ill, or something???

I wasn’t sure, for to be honest, when it comes to emojis and their actual meaning and stuff, I’m just really bad at it… :(

You know me, I'd just be asking, "ok baby girl, what on earth is the matter"?? :confused:

I’m waay too old school, you want to say something, say it… Don’t infer, or hint… ;)

So I was left “clueless”, and kind of “concerned”… :o :confused:

Then she posted a “story” post, with a link to a post to this post, by a friend of hers…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1uENlmoa2ozb3vkU5Q6ECa9jj7X5tC2Hr_7ArHqjL903KsHacK Dp5gCXnho_SWB15Rv_X5OuRWmZl2vUznFrJE2Mf_pO9rBLXI-dziqODdxQObJM8W73YOH7niEsDe7Hpx9fBY0PpQ

“Machja et badou”

Then, things started to fall into place…

A night “out on the tiles”, maybe… ;)

That left her feeling a little “out of sorts”, next day mayhap… ;)

Who, knows, as long as she had “fun”, and everything is “cool”… ;)

Truly stunning picture though, of a stunning “little”, “little” lady…

Oh dear… :D

No sympathy for her, whatsoever, even though I adore her… :D :p ;)

Know that feeling well, mind you… :o

Wouldn’t wish it on anyone… :))) :D

As always Annily, thank you for sharing... :)

Respect... :hatsoff:

CleverCowboy
12-30-2019, 10:05 AM
A fantastic photo by Jo of Annily and Maggy.

I had to look up when babies first start reflex smiling, and the time range for the first smile is usually around two months old.

Here Maggy looks like she is smiling at Annily. :) She only a month old.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first look at Maggy fully awake and nothing hidden. She is like a Gerber baby, pretty much perfect.

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7162/YEFRFU.jpg

Scruffydog777
12-30-2019, 11:39 AM
That is a great picture!

Shepherd
12-30-2019, 01:36 PM

I had to look up when babies first start reflex smiling, and the time range for the first smile is usually around two months old.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first look at Maggy fully awake and nothing hidden. She is like a Gerber baby, pretty much perfect.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Fantastix photo

Edit:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1uENlmoa2ozb3vkU5Q6ECa9jj7X5tC2Hr_7ArHqjL903KsHacK Dp5gCXnho_SWB15Rv_X5OuRWmZl2vUznFrJE2Mf_pO9rBLXI-dziqODdxQObJM8W73YOH7niEsDe7Hpx9fBY0PpQ

“Machja et badou”

:

Extraordinary photo. These two could be twins, and their resemblance to Alizee is incredible. Some time ago, Scruffydog had made a comment about Corsican women having a distinctive beauty. Is that what we see here?

CleverCowboy
12-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Extraordinary photo. These two could be twins, and their resemblance to Alizee is incredible. Some time ago, Scruffydog had made a comment about Corsican women having a distinctive beauty. Is that what we see here?

I think there is truth to this. I have followed Jo's IG feed for some time now, and he likes photographing women in outdoor settings. Corsican women have a distinct beauty to them and for a city the size of Ajaccio, it seems to have much more than their fair share of beauty.

RedRafe
01-01-2020, 02:06 AM
<Gasps> :o

<Respectfully “awestruck”> :o ;)

It is an absolutely breathtaking shot, isn’t it… :agree: ;)

Almost, “spellbinding”… :)

Just…

“Perfect”, if you know what I mean… :o ;)

“Machja et badou”

Shepherd, I think so... :agree: ;)

A fusion of “French” and “Italian” “bloodlines”, from “Celtic” and “Latin” sources…

“Beauty”, “intellect”, and, “spirit”…

Now, I was never fortunate enough to be able to date any “Corsicans”, but “French” and “Italians”, oh yes. “Beautiful”, “spirited”, “very demanding”, overall, very “hard work”… :o:D ;)

Very, very worth it, though… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LMlgBffAbVCES5jDybV5PsrmwBp1Hi_TeSoP7OhHPYk2G6gnRL K48NCXlG9tYYIFvcZHOF-H6zhIoXwy5qejIoYfKnfDn3YMK6v-77UgQznoLev68FU2vL4UX3PplvlF_l8bvUduVw
“@selenagomez & @evalongoria”

I couldn’t help but smile broadly when I saw this one… :D ;)

The first thought that went through my mind when I saw this one was “oh dear”… :D

Jeez, is the “World” really ready for this pair… :confused: :D

I would not have to be a “psychic” or a “seer” to predict that, mayhap, in the future, hearts are going to be “breaking”, all “over the place”… ;)

I would say to them both, though, “ladies, just be “yourself”, for there is absolutely nothing wrong with who you are… :agree:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Clev-U6GyocJPKSVerbU8L96rEiqByZdQa1Zy_HRZh1nyvw7xZvb22b oFCCm9CjB75vK5YorML_pTMddr-K3cbLu0qpbuHbcOHA4lsMF5HRMINwQo3KxmOaZgcFeK5y8lkYQ elxw1Q

I think it was Confucius that once said…

“Stare too long at a young lady’s “chest” and you are probably gonna get arrested by the cops”… :))) ;)

You know what I mean... :))) ;)

Well, I had to, for my “new agey” self cannot, for the life of me, figure out what that that “charm” on the bottom is… :confused: :o

But, I see plenty of “protection”, and approve “wholeheartedly”… :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2FHWI5AXOHgD3Lnp4P5lh_tKsLM77Vm8NTbSK1mVTyC3WnqKj5 YvSM52l5FOm-8Q6aTqyu8_VR9XUUG0rsBoIhpZui6H1mwUka65hY8s2ptKS3Dv yT72h_nDiZcvBxAzYsncwmjWBA
“Merry Christmas”

From Pays Des Bisounours

I will admit, this one had me “stumped for a few”, for it links to Ajaccio as it’s location… :confused:

Now, French/Corsican slang just totally defeats my minimal command/understanding of French, but “Country of the Carebears”??? :blink: :sstruck:

Huh… :confused:

Then “realization” dawned… ;)

So, all I’m going to say is…

“Annily, listen to your mother”! :D ;)

As always, Annily, many thanks for your “wonderful” posts… :) ;)

Respect, “little”, “little lady”… :D :hatsoff:

Shepherd
01-01-2020, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=RedRafe;268358]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LMlgBffAbVCES5jDybV5PsrmwBp1Hi_TeSoP7OhHPYk2G6gnRL K48NCXlG9tYYIFvcZHOF-H6zhIoXwy5qejIoYfKnfDn3YMK6v-77UgQznoLev68FU2vL4UX3PplvlF_l8bvUduVw
“@selenagomez & @evalongoria”

Are these two related? How could they resemble one another so much? They even dress the same. :dontknow:

CleverCowboy
01-02-2020, 09:22 AM
Are these two related? How could they resemble one another so much? They even dress the same. :dontknow:

They do look very much alike as though they are related, as you suggest. She could be a cousin or second cousin, perhaps from Annily's father side of the family.

RedRafe
01-02-2020, 06:36 PM

Now, I don’t know about them being in any way "related", but, “How could they resemble one another so much? They even dress the same”, is probably down to “ethnicity”, current “local teenage fashion”, and, “peer pressure” from shared “social media” influences… ;)

Similar clothing, similar "ducky face" pout.. :p

If you look at the various “social media platforms”, right now, it seems, to me anyhow, that the greatest desire of many of the “sheeple” seems to be to blend in with, or “ape” their “influencer icons”… :( :( ;)

Same stupid, "homogeneous" "poses", "make up", "clothes", "hairstyles", etc… :( :)))

People seem to be afraid to “be themselves”, and “think for themselves”, nowadays… :( :confused:

I don’t “get it”, at all… :confused:

What’s so wrong with being yourself? ;)

<Sigh>

Not a great fan of “Social Media”, and the “Hive Mind”… ;)

Does it show? :p :))) ;)

Anyhow...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GQVzoow9_xrlBdctET-vUZj7OVpv0zVMTpe8lgTFgzfxuI3dBaN7C1ZgnDA7R42Y6lCl3 Xu0VeXo73hyB2i093Rwra82SA4q2iQiHH-UAFaDxcljkohH9nq6dcMIjerHbeo3YJc29w
“Merveilles” roughly translates as “Wonders”

Absolutely, Alizée… :)

That one little “comment”, says it all… :) ;)

Bamagirl
01-03-2020, 05:56 PM

I really like this picture! It is charming and doesn't look posed, yet everything is perfectly in place. You get the sense that Annily was just holding the baby and they were smiling at each other, and then the camera caught them just as Annily looked up. Lovely.

RedRafe
01-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Well…

Some more really nice IG posts from Annily…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6vWEQI-6RyyfB0BF8rcF24GHXLDggLXQVYbYKOLEkLF5JL6FzqZMuJAFS NyZMD7ZBqNItufMZV8nw2XwwK11d9-huC1TnafZMnplBKrNADvYy4rbp_gcBgbRXmodrY4HhEZmVLFxQ

“Wonderful life”

Sweet pic, from a really cute, funny, “little”, “little” lady… :)

Oh dear… :D ;)

That’s the thing about “wonderfulness”, and “perfection”… :(

It’s not “allowed” to “exist”, there HAS to be a “flaw”… ;)

So, the more “perfect” a thing “appears” to be, the greater, the more “grievous” the “flaw” is… :( :D ;)

However, I’m hoping here, that there is indeed an "exception", and, that the “little”, “little” lady’s life, is, indeed, “wonderful”… :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jW7xZXNPxJkSGI_HcgfN5pjhFNkTw4Y98ctC3noqyNROKPYBKp oiDh7QCf33CYymmnTIWd6TK-TXJmca5nPtH53iX1rhJXMXtc9oyfo_hnBDKdLRFIXrx4GeSnUm 00BD5ri3_FR32w
“Pensée de soir” roughly translates as “Evening thought”…

“Il ya des etoiles qui ne savent parler et des lunes qui cris. Et tois, tu tournes trop vites autour de ma tete, tais toi” roughly translates as “There are stars that cannot speak and moons that cry. And you, you turn too quickly around my head, shut up”…

Ok, I “get” this one… ;)

“Existentialism”, and “philosophy”, rather "dry" subjects for one of her age, but, it does not surprise me, really, for this is no ordinary 14 year old… :) ;)

“Cute”, “funny”, “very intelligent”, and, “older than her years”… :)

A very wise old “gent” told me of his disdain for “modern society”, its “actions” and “outcomes”, and the method that he used to counteract all of this…

“Make” your “own world”, your “own place”, by yourself, and “live” in “it”, and, only deal with “society” when you really have to…

Results in far less sleepless nights… :)))

True, dat. :bow: :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2p_xurJHUflQd_3buNyzOgJwrKY9Ekq1-zM6PtaWPE1shbKxNE_dE4y_F3z5gWEW2r4tpgbbsGs7B1vd43-uzoB_Fr3FHKIMU_dbX3WIljUX4cRDmxWP26mz_QmG6kAlZBYgy-ykuQ

“à la maison” roughly translates as “at home”

Well, after looking at her post above, my thought is this, that anything that makes the “little”, “little lady” smile, really cannot be a bad thing at all, don’t y’know… :) ;)

Plenty of time to “grow up”, and “get all serious”, later… :) ;)

As always, Annily, thank you for your posts… :)

Respect, “little”, “little lady”… :hatsoff: :D

RedRafe
01-21-2020, 08:39 PM
Well…

For all the Annily fans out there, and I know that you’re out there, the “little”, “little lady” posted this absolute “classic” of a shot… :agree: :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RHbDhx4VI1JiFbo1B8Z6J02ROhVGt2rjyox_miSvrwDzyfJY_o VConOVhlr7GO4L0JFOBc2uyOMnoZTUmQn6l_rgY48jiciUbWsx C9ry_XK8lz57sVItXzy_4ga3D_21Cq7zSaOdXA

Just, simply, “stunning”… :)

She is most certainly “spreading her wings”, so to speak, and is developing a “sense of style”, and “personal awareness” that is most definitely, just, Annily… ;)

“Cute”, “stylish”, “funny”, “studious”, “intelligent”, is it any wonder that her parents, especially Alizée, absolutely adore her…

I mean, for goodness sake, who would not be just “chuffed to goofballs”, if she was their “daughter”, or “granddaughter”, or “whatever”… :p :D

Seriously… ;)

Now, I will say one thing though…

It looks like she is maybe making a concerted “effort” to “break out/break through” on the “social media front”, from what I can gather, from some of the “posts” and “comments” that were made, on her posts, and, this is cool.

She is “cute”, “funny” and “very intelligent”, and I believe she will be very successful, in anything that she attempts... ;)

However, in looking at some of the “comments”, which to be honest, concern me more than slightly, she may need to be a tiny bit more “cautious”, mayhap “take a leaf out of her Mothers book”, so to speak, and be a wee bit more, circumspect, “security aware”, in her “doings” if you know what I mean…

This world is absolutely “choc-a-block” full of assorted “eejits”, “weirdoes”, and just “total utter nutjobs”, and she really does need to be aware of this… :(

Now, her mother, Alizée, with regard to “security” and such “matters”, unfortunately, does have the “right idea”, in her “no contact with fans”, policy. It would be wonderful to have a “backchannel” or somesuch to “communicate”/”chat” with her, but, I totally understand her “stance” on this, for, if you look at the “comments” that some of her fans leave on her assorted “social media channels”, you would not want some of these people to be on the same planet as her, let alone actually “chatting” to her, or being in her physical proximity… :( :mad:

A regrettable, but very necessary policy… :( :agree:

There are things there, that the “little”, “little” lady, could, should learn… ;)

<Assorted “mutterings” and “mumbles”>

As always Annily, thank you for the post, appreciated… :D

RedRafe
01-26-2020, 05:08 PM
Alrighty…

A cool, rather, illustrative, thought provoking post, from Annily… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3QgdR7p2xRSbo6VjcgNs3YYWt0lXgjBR6Pqaw35nX68GiPXpyF 79q3mlW6Ubl5fIikZ_Fkos1F_jZ26H7u1hau18IFXINAuGC-DxRhlZTABYoMwwrBtm-qlt0QGPw-IHI_O738Qk4w

Yeps, a definite, strong familial resemblance there… :agree: ;)

Nicely done… :agree:

As always, thank you, Annily, for your post… :)

Respect, “little”, “little lady”… :hatsoff: :) ;)

CleverCowboy
02-06-2020, 08:01 AM
Another great photo of Annily by Jo.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/9864/OmT3IX.jpg

RedRafe
02-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Cool…

Now, for all you "Annily aficionados" out there, and, I know that you are out there, some really nice IG posts…

Another great photo of Annily by Jo.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/9864/OmT3IX.jpg

CleverCowboy, good catch… :D :thumb:

Yet again, Jo demonstrates his mastery of the “photographic arts”... :)

He always does seem to get all the “cutest” subjects to "sit" for him doesn’t he?! :bow: :D

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1nImi8fz-FkKY6nRrelrTX_Yq-EtkltJLBFYlN6UTLOFrsXHfcEKbBF-Q2DJn4T-Wd4s06p_7AnFN1WnVsd3WjGDXn0Acno_AQk11GduY7K8Fuc8Rk IHoKv7DtDP7raibt8RJtJ0TQ
“By night”.

What is there to say... :)

Just… “simply stunning”… :agree: :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kfVVYz_OkhvB8WVwfeTxZNV6MXOhTb4-kxtS3hLl123OqOoQaoJUZgfhoZInOpmqkCf-4t0ydkwr3gA6ziOWG0e4a4PpvXXgdd1uA3bIN6Zppapbt8iYZQ L50Sf73AkUrmh-j1bzaQ

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VpfydFP0VAbuLnKVd--bVsVkJi5QcGalqSApWBUKbcG_E9HUUlxdu6SttIOPcz321YhcL 8vd178oNRUW5uUww5o_kV050Mml_1_1MFrsjyVrWEVBqdDZJsI R4qGT9JX9tfGbMb92nQ

Egads… :o :D

Ok li’l guys, I’d better warn you, it looks like the “little”, “little” lady is going to be an “expensive” date… ;)

Only “A++”, “S” and “SS” candidates need apply… :p :D ;)

Quite rightfully so, too, methinks… :D :agree: ;)

You know she’s “worth” it, for such “beauty”, “intellect” and “charm”, is very very rare… :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ghPYweSrJLh9dnzo_uqcS8nVBFbpcu3XjfK3AFezCj5_Cz6uno wdSAFq2XdJkxfl2E1HBdA0x5UGwdSwOC9Zf4qpXA9CCwses3U9 OE0wy6EcGNmG_47OPqDAqy-e51PKV6nPIED3tA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/byhEuQ_qtA6vqznEayI_R-PdAajaiHyupfRKZeC05bzERM7uubKSL6on54U1Pz0qBsLI14AB RfMB0tFjnnOG1dlHlS30lq7AivwpkpEEMBeFIy4Hrik5CqI3kF-jdweXvT6f8zeG3Q

A “still”, that turned into a very small “movie”… :)))

She “cracks me up”… :D

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IokFo-AdWRBo-3v3nZeDdGSFWPUY-QOYMPge30PSpOKSKOZ2pXNbymB3bcVRqpSanxsp0k8oxVbdBk6 4uhuRW1DNyJgoKJSNhbmu8nYypJqNwlz_DdbZqZMF5dxmXebTV 6tnyEuWfg

My two favourite “little”, little” ladies, in the one shot… :o ;)

So cute…

Hmm…

Just remembered…

“Valentine’s day”, incoming… :(

Well, after looking at these “pics” above, I vote we have a quick “collection”, or "whip round", or "something", and send Greg a “Baseball bat” or, a “Taser”, or something similar… ;)

He might need it… :))) ;)

Now, an aluminium baseball bat would be better. It’s harder to break, and “bodily fluids” wash off quite easily with “detergent”, or “bleach”…

I should imagine… ;)

So I’ve been told… :D ;)

Ooops…

Look… Squirrel… :p :)))

She is such a cutie, though, and she is getting to, “that age”… ;)

Hmm, this brings a “song” to mind… :)

Incoming “touch of class” alert… ;)

Perry Como "Father of Girls"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjhk_ZIJ4Q

Think that puts it “in a nutshell”, exactly… :D ;)

Annily, as always, thank you for sharing… :) :) :)

Respect, “little”, “little lady”… :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :)

RedRafe
02-16-2020, 10:17 PM
Another nice post from Annily… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/l_TLWH3NvlnYJupkoybMGf7PFsQmW7W3JqiO5qjBdEfYQ8LQFt n0wvfovZPVZHCFwOdhJBpIhop9Esj_HyMuW-WofCprOJe05bUB6dCSZKY4zabdUCRZVRlk5fr5KP_9Gnhi0H4n eg

Egads, more “Butterflies”… :)))

<RedRafe, furtively, but quickly, looks around to see if his asian friend is lurking anywhere, nearby> :)))

Blue ones, this time, thank the gods… :o :D ;)

Blue butterflies, represents happiness, maybe… :confused:

Would want nothing else for her, than that… :)

Nice use of a “filter”, there… ;)

The “little”, “little” lady, most definitely has “image manipulation skills”, methinks… ;)

As always, thank you for the post, Annily… :)

Appreciated… :hatsoff:

RedRafe
02-24-2020, 05:10 PM
Lets see now…

No “points”, nor “prizes”, for guessing where Annily is… :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/a7-xOcmscpDx3UhcCqS2sVBGPrcPgK11IW0sBlkHP2H4V3BAuU-ztdb-BG3q9GshyEGt3McQzsns5XZRAVFHCOCAEkLep1KpaAU63ybJDt o1dy4E2vque7SBqP7my7WXej9XMr855Q

“La Tête Dans Les Nuages”, roughly translates as “Head In The Clouds”…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kyh8N2CTcDIGwx1DXHBfxS-rBCZfKjnMG87fXkMi972dLXcirW0GIOWixmrLIKKKKA0RLLXk3 DLCdJ3I6Md9sowhLRz0qNota6q4fde9R-WabZIiM35Bvn8ursygfKKIef238evf2A

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QMRWouHAFr5dz-uaef9hxS4ZESQ_7_Yqtr-R0JIDTDyl0PX5M0qGImRYfZ6OKNNK9AhBrtyRgz7db0E79LjsQ C2MXbt7RXvmBK4sxnHg22BjSAHr41kxEqP1OwNfWoBPMBPL-wgAGw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hWpCRrMs4buNte5cgHPSgvb49Nz68m3JSQcMEt4hc1qJRY0UIQ zVQwpyPXmtGpOSqKOKaVL16Xnk36KEVPsGNigWFXMTSJA5JEpK Jm1t2AGSZYzPYMDSTK-6M2_20LnXB-uY4ycc4g

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TACJ2AM8sst8i52chsfvsnnYRUcbZZHZ2EvnW4hIYKLbpRysJg tPQaIvy0PI5C1IayF16nT2ERQWS92e3owOs9rz5eQfozYjZHDu Iusq8rM6dNTsz4JuUYra0BQh9G-vtL0TBRzxuA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5Ggyjfi0sCEpIg8YxUiGxv63NfhFw2UgaST8xwMYIWVQUHsJ0X njmdVYUb6a63tpymCUcqshCK37Rl0PJUObK1IOXRqMROrH2oKo cf9ScXfJdZHt3EhkX8U33hvfSZ0xZ32yqxomJg

“La Tête Dans Les Nuages (Paris)”, a lively, colorful video arcade featuring a variety of games, including ticket games & bowling. Supposedly, according to their “ads”, the largest such space in Europe. Think of it as being like a huge “Dave & Busters” style arrangement, though mayhap slightly less “adult” oriented…

Looks like fun, though, and certainly “worth seeing”, but, from what I have heard, is not “cheap”. Y’know me, being “Scottish” and everything. Looks like one of these place I’d be saying, “been there, seen it, done it”, and probably not be doing it again, ever… :o :p :)))

As long as she is having “fun”, “chilling out”, and “staying safe”, is fine…

Enjoy, “little”, “little lady”, and, thank you for sharing… :hatsoff: :)

RedRafe
02-29-2020, 02:08 AM
Well…

By the look of her IG posts, the “little”, “little lady” is currently on vacation with her father in Portugal, I think… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jLhx-kYjs_WAZ3jWs1wvBDn_JhkzPDroJ27QatzSZhp1uHTDBI6GRug rfX-0_7ZrHYTDwtyly-yvWpnhr9K0uUrSYt4JY_4ZPC36TwfAxQl73nwQM4-MAmXO9TSppSzZDXXhwSoBeA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mQ1kk5Uzg9LvSHcCxVTPB3vkn_QFvQo_unBASmH-FQ1rO7QoVab_MnJyHJ9g-6HUJ3ZzgoNzacLMcB15MmXIq5wVitzUaoyBF2F5QxGVdudbaTj 9TBb8Az3PvoHJwQyH-P_RdA-vyQ

Looks suitably sweet, though, if that is Coffee in these cups, by the look of it, one “swig” of that, I’d be “climbing the walls” and “chewing the wallpaper”… :D :))) :o

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ti8fi9KjADTNhmaxZhIvcOIvr3KwTFDotbjPXxHeE7QLrFW2b0 0jnjrA2kplOk7xMojYavanj-zZgXdeTPjzzVnJBY4HAChE9j1O5iqEWAcO_A0ujm2BOxELy83Y A3Tch49vyOvZnQ

Never been to Portugal, myself, personally, but have heard that it is a beautiful country, with a lot to see, and is full of “warm”, friendly people… :)

If the “pics” above are anything to go by, then it most definitely worth “checking out”, by the looks of it… :)

Hopefully, she is having “fun”, “chilling out” with her “rellies”, and just “seeing the sights”… ;)

Be safe, “little”, “little lady”… :D

As always, thank you for your posts… :hatsoff: :)

RedRafe
03-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Alrighty, then, for all of you “aficionados” of the “little”, “little lady”, out there, a couple of IG posts… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lBZyKZXoZSPZ9vCOMS5pjB1GjPrXL8bUhlFVDh6WVcFSG9bR6F N2e8J7Vf2rw-j3GkGOFDof4BYFOycEIrRpHTakVkm2l7Qvzcy-Ft04syrFrU4SWP-oPm2uNaPRYrc9Nm7dOk2Eaw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZxI1c9AgUjuAZ8S2c_DEBPK5IRFqR7T4HRhgk3J_ecjoliFghO i4P0xePl25AGulf2r9Q8QAwHA1jCHPZ4Ss17_JrkAqVtI_pHiR m7JtefiHEhUkd1ncvW80UmvpIqset3FJ0Msxiw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0K9gUkYIli66qqUFGF6vyUSSkjrNwPsIQAekf-Y1tb5bIA7c3t0nbuPSt5ayRrR8VTidOw_G6wJXGC7DYRnV2B1c 1I3Mr8Yh9By7ifa9oxXu6sZoDKPduxC1JblbVur57zzoH8x0mg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pxIS0KKfEcyj7r0meZGBKzfQL9VmgZf1oLhQuh6NuNPm1hAz5z 0bFjks9FZrWechgGpla_EjslnFAgUh9EWPZoEYiuBqzTKeZcSu ixGZ-1s0gpdgwBFJoLZ8w0rMBrx-JeBk-5aiRg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/6_BH-UZxMgn2FW6Mh8pxFf5EnXF2jBCDULpyLAOC7-AztOyAxUmMZX5WOZDI9EeBSO1YJRO9fwEOjxiBNeeoLrF9zYcu Dl3qNEw3P4SHrWwMuE5Fp22Ir4r1SMlbRSU4jpYYUGyaew

Sweet pics, of a very sweet, very young little lady… :) ;)

Growing up so very fast, (it’s kind of scary), but still so very young… :)

As always, Annily, thank you for the posts… :)

RedRafe
03-15-2020, 11:35 PM
Alrighty…

Yet again, for all of you “aficionados” of the “little”, “little lady”, out there, a veritable “media blitz” of IG posts… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/eY3_Erh6oGCEHNFWzwXkPdGNBEYf5mmW9C8cnE1VlveOD51OdK 2SNT6M8Jqn9RsA--3CfFipf0y3qk3s8I5GxMniosObxIsTuOjamui5VNLYWk_QKUHd Z5TF9HpeXvpDs40GlJIYIA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/J-SFRGyLdk0b-BBCYxIAOVZoOgjVeqsF9EALz27w3LJ0Dspu_QfL3e7xBnsxSQg PxEoWyfB_MRbcBDJx_uGCQqROANROPNmG-uJyaj-J9KbI3OrQ312Ue3M9YPMRuhwIihQ3YEqsmw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pD0z33oWfPNm3YY7kXvGq9gwfqWAauae5QwPD1GT_vmu4tLpB8 wjRN9Ctkgj8Ficf_qbGtH3gSPUQHfrce9ZO-rttL_xCcaqapL_lI8LURL9irp2BkaWYfUEuPMY_WJcijPqt0FL tg

I do believe this one got the "official" Alizée "seal of approval"... :p :D ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ypjabHE7zhr1xj5j0IFyjNIIZT2sTMlhS5Vr9gfPAQbfOVLBtK lYn_4fOij55Us3LH3YbO4Tuz9120F2-GlHyM6AIcprhizbKVrySmjmczq4VGEbNb4Xw4YsYlhq7Tx3dE7 6bZYWvg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uZfQUdThT4PmV9ZMRbFxegN7Ck-IJphnUVoE4K4kIiZE3V3tl5O5JR2RZQ9Yse4LoQc4eEEhPunQX Q96r4-xpQUMZPVb5Yxzvw3lfWDSEhoZp86usn4KoQollfwF7cx8ID2jb EARBQ

Now, the "caption" for the two immediately above was "I am waiting for u"...

Well, forget the "coronavirus", that caption probably caused a ton of "fatalities" amongst male "teens" in the 13 to 15 years of age male demographic group... :D

Y'know, I could see this happen in the "future", maybe, Annily being on the cover of Vogue, I mean. If she really wants it, then she just has to make it happen, and take/make the appropriate "career" steps to facilitate this... ;)

A good "dream" to have... :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4Drds02f01_h1TQsCtlHYDGp2VFLmOevKXDrmKCJYEGBwmHMej N3P8NBzDmqKvVdvF7H3GVaJKB9HMaSRfudiEqW5iuVoxiFe92H m_K14lV2X6qQLFD1xAp_LKmWN6ZXUakjitB0zg

As always, Annily, thank you for the posts, they are appreciated, as always… :)

Respect, “little”, “little lady”, and follow that “dream”… :hatsoff: :D

RedRafe
03-31-2020, 06:14 PM
It’s been a while, but, a couple of very nice “story” posts from the “little”, “little lady”… :D :)

Basically, it looks like she has almost set up a “playlist” of her musical "choices", for different “moods” and “occasions”… :13: :)

Better go check her story posts quickly, for, there is a lot of them, they will “go” soon… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cf28-yJcV6yp12Oe1qgGYb1FvLgXrGBZmgvJGuQlEfUZ4P9L-RjpJR2bsSGhfBvT364NPrakPq-wxW1rCd-ZxyB2Aycf3Mxv90h7OFEE5InG7uXiIJFSWTL-AB2GJDu7Ied_F3ZQlA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/x9g1ecp_fI2Tsnb0FSkQp6w83Hhu6_2iBGW49QWp5SElRgT21W KEyWnY7_ZDLlXs2FrUjfwBuZz7KfpjcS6OkTP7BGhMvz2krMSu tyYNzQvEjN6UYuijofIDQjJnVoH-O1bxNrc4dA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/OyxdxGczImzfMjNqnHGWCzwuO5VSRssFaBGv_jGaNtB5Hm5yYa OSkswElawkTrcYXm75XV6AFvCf1EV26dRqb75PcTmmNhcSD9K0 IhzDFTzwIfZ72IEK0ZV4nG6pk0aw86ugGqnJtQ

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3c9jPu2h9OUwzpPUQpPeU7agv7R0o3DR0tq1cqrqLrByaTNcZG Lnmusl1vTRhFAR03QsyA2t7Z18IVy3F3aJ83ozZzuRdtX6CxO_ N656e2odZ1T36QB69yo_ineox7BHsldxUBGYLA

“Refreshing”, “illuminating”, and “fun”… :)

Some of them will make you smile, others, will make you… think… ;)

Bit of an “ouch” here and there, though, but that’s a part of “love”, life, and “growing up”, unfortunately… :o

<do I need to dispatch meh ninjas, somewhere :D ;)>

Gave me a lot of, “insight”, into this complex little lady… :)

Just wish my “French” was waay waay better, than it’s current level of fluency… :o :(

My respect for this “little”, “little lady”, which was already considerable, has now grown, even moreso… :D ;)

Annily, as always, thank you for your posts… :) :)

<Really cool “playlist”, by the way :agree: :thumb:>

CleverCowboy
04-01-2020, 07:15 AM
Annily has been posting a lot of stories lately. A sure sign that she is bored silly during the lockdown.

RedRafe
04-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Annily has been posting a lot of stories lately. A sure sign that she is bored silly during the lockdown.

CleverCowboy, I’m pretty sure you are right… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bP6NA98QMEXnRjrpsGKHPEnAxrQBAx2RBc8Pk7QAVzvXYEoL1-76CsqkJFCqGwxKgD8vvHKgHL8OaraMRj37Ay6YTvzQ5t5u17y7 Fxd7gLgEpxUFGE2jlT-1y_j6JVni3mC9hAUO0w

Looks like the “little”, “little” lady has been having fun with “filters” and “effects”… :D :)

Really well done, cute pic too… :agree: :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8zGe-MmH1WJt_CeYl3Z3hYRCtc_MZEaxviFL8PaNmKDtyD7VjHV9xCF YGG_uHAbXIK2bKlEd8wWW8uMpIreYmZBJIV7COiZJkAOfTKwFB fxHzvFJZ97IkEM4opkg2Vs_SI-mMNaI4g

I spy “skills” in “action”… :)

Respect… :hatsoff:

And, a very relevant message… ;)

Please stay home…

Specially you, "little", "little" lady…

We really don’t want anything untoward happening to you…:(

As always, thank you for the posts… :) :D

Respect… :hatsoff: :)

RedRafe
04-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Hmm…

I think I may have been right, looks like the “little”, “little” lady was indeed out, soaking up some Sun… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/s8ergrKKB_L89G9HTg8bknTpBqGj7GIAU38sLzJQn1lZ778ehE lRUXOUU5ODpENTE6bSrudA645zBx3QBJ-OZEy70u8-IIBN2H6CZyRFk6wmLhZ5AyuasMVK2-DwnO5tMbZ9UE1f5w

“A day in the Sun”

A cute pic, methinks, can’t help but smile at it… :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3OTgeP2kWQ21njnVzmcwzkLA06CIJbgUPSJ9VrAIpQsDT-TasV2p3SqL9wBmmJRbBNmWVTgfPpI3L9VWx25tBPWNwrQsC2N3 NmUGqx7GYaE9bynbudlukVLr6gCLmlc4dBjFj0ltWg

“Sublime"

Omigosh…

Absolutely… that… IS a really nice necklace… :D :D ;)

Probably of the type, that if my "Scottish self" was to check out the "price tag" that was on it, I’d break out into a “cold sweat”, or “pass out”, or “something”… :p :o :D :))) ;)

You really can’t have enough protection, though, honestly… :)

Annily, "little", "little" lady, please take care, and y’all be safe… :)

As always, thank you for the posts… :D :)

RedRafe
04-19-2020, 01:10 AM
Well, it looks like the weather has been pretty decent over the past few days, in Ajaccio… ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/i79XD0IfUNewi6_nWsJfy9DG3l-q0CY9KQ0btDUSD8vfjEpVaaVI2WL-Oj3M2h8TM2947gTPDKz8MInL8rDl84Uc8Th7m3_A3HMPK0VVB9 eelb3teSbp8eTgBYEzDQQWjammFQgjeQ

And it it looks like the “little”, “little” lady has mayhap been taking advantage of this, to get in some time in the “pool”… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qBYOEkfZPLdVJLTHaaqcPK4yH8OKBj9kmaeF4QDit0_FbzjYMM fQq3nrOXOiXVc_GPbM3dBBoLNRn87HRf7ADkyaroBx-rhyyaAxknfeCkAmOIm1e4Xt2uJnyj41AK3lNI4tHde0qg

First “dip”, of the year, methinks!? :13:

I must admit, looking at the weather forecast, it’s still a wee bit chilly, for my tastes. Usually, the only time you will see me in the pool is when the temp climbs to beyond 90+ degrees, and I feel like I’m going to “spontaneously combust” or something… :p :D

I will admit, I’m kind of optimized for colder climes… :o ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TbBQrTODOyjYqw4hHJYWOlpwYGMfPMNJ2lnzwlkPa31g87xxYg XlG-1erWqtpVx8JpLOpjlOh_vXkwhVum6cjTpC67oc2bbYueLGpmPY T46r0JEk5Dq2WQ7dfFm40Tim8jxsd-5fxw

The caption on this one is “Hellow”…

“Hey, “little”, “little” one… :hatsoff: :)

<Waves at Annily :bye:>

Well, it’s kind of just as well the guys are on “lockdown” over there, just means we don’t have to break out the “Riot Cops”… :p :D

Get the funny feeling every young guy in her locale, (probably “online” also), from about the ages of about 13 to about 15, or so, is fervently hoping it is them, that she is, maybe, juuustt maybe, hopefully, addressing... :D ;)

Hey, it’s good for them, for it gives them something to aspire to. Keeps them honest, “motivates” them and keeps them… trying… :D

Really good pic of Annily, too… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p6hJQZpcEnHRoK3ALJs7qOiv_tiqeoHKJj_F6efi_UjEcsGx-YXP3VIy3doZHKOcQpgm_m5ubEs7_UgLFl-QHDRrqt5CuW-_ctsie6RHyHRqywbm2B4mLaaCSsjO5kJwrWgzxRMJKw

That, is a sweet pic, of times gone bye, and judging by the smiles, a good memory… :)

The best, most “preferable” kind… :) ;)

As always Annily, thank you, for sharing… :)

Respect, “little”, “little” lady… :hatsoff: :D

RedRafe
04-27-2020, 11:19 PM
Well, Jérémy posted a really sweet pic, that Annily reposted… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DGcPOaXJtPG60L2Gle9EU0eyhwfyMLaI6B4WHzaAShndIehh5I jmedHTMkS7H1HmUDBhrvSjvXA9RntLo3HNf0YmLt_gKip3Ls9o 1M-iv_RbLXpmGJckjHc6ZI1thovK0kuzE8rMfg

“Ma fille tu as 15 ans. Joyeux anniversaire. Je t aime. Papa.”, roughly translates as “My daughter you are 15 years old. Happy Birthday. I love you. Dad.”.

That was sweet of him, it has to be hard, with everyone being in “confinement”, and such… :o :( ;)

Jérémy, respect… :hatsoff:

So, 15 years old, where on earth has time got to… :confused:

Anyhow…

Annily, “Happy Birthday”, with many, many more to come… :D

Lets see, I wish you nothing but this… “May your karma be sweet, and favour you, always”… :hatsoff: :)

Y’all have a great day, “little”, “little” lady, with many many more to come, besides... :D :)

Scruffydog777
04-28-2020, 04:24 AM
What an incredibly beautiful picture posted by Gregoire just an hour ago. At this early stage, Annily must have had a lot of trust in him and needed someone in the role he played, full time in her life. Looking through the pictures on Jeremy's Instagram page, I can't help but think, what a shallow life he now lives.

Remember this song he sang last year? It's interesting that his FB profile picture is an image from that song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bCHDbRTDUQ

In the words of Julia Roberts......."Big mistake........huge!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nPl-qAkUO0

http://youtu.be/NZTPGVrKIU0?t=107

If you don't sleep at night
Si tu dors pas la nuit

If you think of me
Si tu penses à moi

Make a phone call
Passe un coup de fil

You know i'm here
Tu sais que je suis là

And the girls' likes
Et les likes des filles

It smells like vanilla
Ça sent la vanille

But it's junk
Mais c'est des pacotilles

I'm there in my big empty house
J'suis là dans ma grande maison vide

I'm just playing FIFA
J'fais que jouer à FIFA

You know I'm solid
Tu sais qu'j'suis solide

When the friends are there
Quand les potos sont là

But if I smoke weed
Mais si je fume la weed

I see your clothes
J'aperçois tes habits

I see you in front of me
Je te vois devant moi
So I ride all day
Alors j'roule toute la journée

October to summer
D'octobre en été

Cardboard to the right facing the sun
Carton à droite face au soleil

I should take a break
J'devrais faire une pause

I ride all day
J'roule toute la journée

It helps me forget
Ça m'aide à oublier

Whatever we say and what we do
Que quoi qu'on en dise et quoi qu'on fasse

Better to stop there
Vaut mieux en rester là

Better to stop there
Vaut mieux en rester là
The weeks pass
Les semaines défilent

Summer in Ibiza
L'été à Ibiza

You imagine girls
T'imagines les filles

I tried without you
J'ai essayé sans toi

But arrived in bed
Mais arrivé dans le lit

I surprised myself
Je me suis surpris

To think of you
À penser à toi

I'm back in Paris
J'suis de retour sur Paris

Seems like everything rolls for me
Paraît qu'tout roule pour moi

I met Lucille
J'ai croisé Lucille

She told me you had a new guy
Elle m'a dit qu't'avais un nouveau gars

I smiled
J'ai souri

She goes on with life
Elle continue la vie

I'm happy for you
J'suis content pour toi
And I ride all day
Et moi j'roule toute la journée

October to summer
D'octobre en été

Cardboard to the right facing the sun
Carton à droite face au soleil

I should take a break
J'devrais faire une pause

I ride all day
J'roule toute la journée

It helps me forget
Ça m'aide à oublier

Whatever we say and what we do
Que quoi qu'on en dise et quoi qu'on fasse

Better to stop there
Vaut mieux en rester là

Better to stop there
Vaut mieux en rester là

CleverCowboy
04-28-2020, 09:33 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TbBQrTODOyjYqw4hHJYWOlpwYGMfPMNJ2lnzwlkPa31g87xxYg XlG-1erWqtpVx8JpLOpjlOh_vXkwhVum6cjTpC67oc2bbYueLGpmPY T46r0JEk5Dq2WQ7dfFm40Tim8jxsd-5fxw

And here she is, 15 already. Watching her grow up is like watching a niece grow up. She is kind of like "family" in a strange way. :)

Edit:

What an incredibly beautiful picture posted by Gregoire just an hour ago. At this early stage, Annily must have had a lot of trust in him and needed someone in the role he played, full time in her life. Looking through the pictures on Jeremy's Instagram page, I can't help but think, what a shallow life he now lives.

Alizee/Annily was a package deal and by all indications, Greg filled the role of step-father extremely well. Annily seems close to him.

RedRafe
05-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Well…

Another really sweet post from Annily… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pMyn2uRG3C2jSorUkLGAh7UsD0o2KOaKM4JnLtSTTryeqvmqhl 4spxfavkU-FBBvANShzwrs-6UH4ovWSD7W3zk8sSRt8fw2Vb6872tInCrhlb4Pujd6fW8T_mi vUSBJUMarpMdciA

“Suredde”

Not sure about the translation of this one, could be “sure about”, could also be “safe”… :confused:

Regardless…

It is a truly sweet pic of two of my most favourite “little”, “little”, ladies… :)

I see nothing but “love”, “care”, and “beauty” there… :) ;)

Can’t help but smile… :) :)

As always, Annily, thank you for the post… :)

Respect, little little lady… :hatsoff: :)

And here she is, 15 already. Watching her grow up is like watching a niece grow up. She is kind of like "family" in a strange way. :)

I know what you mean, absolutely... ;)

In a way, they all kind of feel like that to me, strangely enough... :o :)

Maybe it's because we have been "with" them, as in following them, for so long... :)

We've watched them "grow up", "evolve", "prosper", etc... :)

Strange concept..:o

But not in any way a "bad one"... :o :) ;)

RedRafe
06-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Well, it’s been a while, methinks, but, for all you Annily “aficionados” out there, a really quite nice little post… :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/erFy2s7H65TPQ8lwyTsohpvs4IPkloC-kVYA4g5UnHID3r_ATFLsDzS4L4mLCJuURIUXFYRIMOcawLvyt6 jYfRZKt_qfqSbiwwCY3YbDgzgQf32g-7HLEybSIQOi2bQHL1sA7RLsOg

“Golden hour time”

This one is growing up, so so fast, it’s kind of “scary”, almost… :D :confused:

Not going to call her “little”, “little” lady, any more… :p ;)

Sweet shot, of a cute young lady… :)

Thanks, Annily… ;)

Respect… :D :hatsoff:

RedRafe
06-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Another really nice IG post from Annily, methinks... :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NA4kn--9bkOS4Msq9pWjRcW4UjAuPtqp7LUNUR0eYIWZbmugcwLaDBBP9 W1P58Yf4Sw9NYop08GqfFMrwfpvcxK-ujzv5rWA6Soe0Zl9xk7ZxPrz8yE1Y47cIFcoLNQ-DKOtSyCepQ

"Giggling".

It's really good to see this "one" laughing, for, she is always seemingly rather serious, in "affect"...

<Well, ok, "talk about the pot calling the kettle black" :)))>

<I must admit, I'm frequently accused of being rather "po-faced", but, if you are a "friend", you will see "the smile", trust me :o ;)>

Overall, this tells me that things in her life must be "doing alright", which is "cool"... :D ;)

As always, a sweet pic, of a sweet young lady... :)

Respect... :D ;)

Ben.Daly
06-10-2020, 03:27 AM
Another really nice IG post from Annily, methinks... :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NA4kn--9bkOS4Msq9pWjRcW4UjAuPtqp7LUNUR0eYIWZbmugcwLaDBBP9 W1P58Yf4Sw9NYop08GqfFMrwfpvcxK-ujzv5rWA6Soe0Zl9xk7ZxPrz8yE1Y47cIFcoLNQ-DKOtSyCepQ

"Giggling".

It's really good to see this "one" laughing, for, she is always seemingly rather serious, in "affect"...

<Well, ok, "talk about the pot calling the kettle black" :)))>

<I must admit, I'm frequently accused of being rather "po-faced", but, if you are a "friend", you will see "the smile", trust me :o ;)>

Overall, this tells me that things in her life must be "doing alright", which is "cool"... :D ;)

As always, a sweet pic, of a sweet young lady... :)

Respect... :D ;)

Looks like we've got a sequel ;)

https://i.imgur.com/ga5XatY.jpg
"Giggling x2"

I wonder if we'll get a third?
Not much else to say here that RedRafe didn't cover, thought I'd post now as there hasn't been any activity on the forum today :13:
Hope you're all doing well and safe whenever it is you're reading this :D

CleverCowboy
06-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Not much else to say here that RedRafe didn't cover, thought I'd post now as there hasn't been any activity on the forum today :13:

Things tend to quiet down a bit during the warmer months. You, being from "way down there" ;) and approaching winter, probably are spending more time indoors.

For most of us north of the equator, we have been under "stay at home" orders for the last few months, and now that lock downs are easing and weather is warming, people are anxious to get out and enjoy some newly found freedoms. :)

But there is always room for any member to start new threads, and even something off topic that could evolve into an interesting conversation.

For example, I don't think I have met anyone, either personally or online, from Tasmania. I would like to know more about it and what life is like there. If you start a thread in the Other Topics section about it, I would definitely participate and assume others would as well.

Ben.Daly
06-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Things tend to quiet down a bit during the warmer months. You, being from "way down there" ;) and approaching winter, probably are spending more time indoors.

For most of us north of the equator, we have been under "stay at home" orders for the last few months, and now that lock downs are easing and weather is warming, people are anxious to get out and enjoy some newly found freedoms. :)

But there is always room for any member to start new threads, and even something off topic that could evolve into an interesting conversation.

For example, I don't think I have met anyone, either personally or online, from Tasmania. I would like to know more about it and what life is like there. If you start a thread in the Other Topics section about it, I would definitely participate and assume others would as well.

There's a few thread ideas I've been conjuring up, but don't want to rush them just so that they, as well as other threads, have some room to breathe and develop with more people contributing. Keep a look out in the future ;)

I have two full episodes:

Here is the first episode of the season...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JpesD-SFd10WHErd-fR_dQJhKDN7Q_Lt/view?usp=sharing

Here is the finale, which is the show that Alizee posted that short video of...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sjlHSNFbgMgmRreTdXGPnDfIHJoEdqPw/view?usp=sharing

The files are very large, 2GB and 5GB, should you want to download them before watching.

Also, Thank you for uploading these in the other thread :)

RedRafe
06-14-2020, 08:50 PM
Well, for all of you aficionados of Annily, a veritable “barrage” of posts…

She had another one of her “ask me” polls, methinks…

Now, this one was posted first…
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mt4tD1cZlcGwO7v0mFXrm1au0j0ThdpBrX4iQlfKMu8NvMFHXj 7OaBUYz2uyBsMLL54fQzJK6SzVLQTZDz-veqQ4cgckVsK7j4ltCA6lZDxIW_0nY8B4-N9-7DwH884zRlyVwy7MVA

“Dites moi tout” roughly translates as “tell me everything” :13:

Well, that’s usually my “line”, and my answer to it would usually be, if it was directed at me “what is it you want to know?” :o :D :13:

Then was replaced, very quickly by this one…

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/gfjFTbwt1p02napQBgH9PndYzXHquee2ljYlgqRP40r5oYAUBO n3NySea40ptAFdfpgTHNApWIhV7C-KZHqN8kUKFww_ZzAYe-GnijjBbpx0sZZI0pS6II7l5pEGYBfYzYzROnWC4A

“Ask”.

Again, usually one of my “lines”, and my answer to it is usually, “what is it you want me to ask”… :D :13:

My friends seem to think that I am some sort of “strange”, “delightfully Scottish" amalgam of “Buddha, and Yoda” that knows absolutely “everything” about “anything”… :D :13: :)))

Close, but not quite… :p:D ;)

Anyhow, most of the answers that she gave were in IG "story" form, and should still be available for a while. Go check them out, for there are some pretty “stunning” shots of her there… :) ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LJylAeBQCAZIwM1G1vaGljhJyR9yUQh8w-tvht1ZbCV9264z9uKrW7DVVkPF42mcRoVKEIjIIyHGxR8d1HMk 3PjiGDGQ8WtM8jz-mANBxlw1DEw2Z8gAM-BkpXkGmbacsE8GzxBpeQ

“T'es grave belle aucun imperfection” roughly translates as “You're serious beautiful no imperfections”

Her answer was “oh si ne t'inquiète pas j'ai beaucoup d'imperfections ! Ne te fies pas aux photos instagram” which roughly translates as “oh don't worry i have a lot of imperfections! Don't trust Instagram photos”.

So nope, she’s “not perfect”, and knows it, but her “honesty”, “insightfulness”, and “intellect”, to me just makes her more so… :)

My respect for this young lady, which was already “considerable”, has grown “immensely”… :hatsoff: :bow: :)

She almost makes me wish I was 15 again… :o

No…

Wait…

Oh HELL NO… :p :( :)))

Not going through that again, for anyone, not in this “lifetime”… :o ;)

Ages 1 to 19 were “indescribably bad”, verging on “tragic”… :(

However, ages 23 to 35 were just “indescribably epic”, a counterbalance for the first part, I suppose… :D

However…

A sweet, funny, very, very intelligent young lady, growing up so fast, in so many ways… :)

It will be interesting to see what the future holds, for this one…

Always, Annily, thanks for sharing, appreciated… :D :bow:

Scruffydog777
06-14-2020, 10:07 PM
Well, for all of you aficionados of Annily, a veritable “barrage” of posts…

She had another one of her “ask me” polls, methinks…................

I think it maybe kind of shows a level of boredom on her part brought about because of this Covid-19. The same is probably true of A & G. Makes me think we should have sent the questions during this period.

CleverCowboy
06-15-2020, 08:06 AM
I think it maybe kind of shows a level of boredom on her part brought about because of this Covid-19. The same is probably true of A & G. Makes me think we should have sent the questions during this period.

I don't think sending the questions if off the table or that it is too late. It is starting to look like covid-19 is going to be around for quite some time. Boredom will just increase. There does not seem to be a lot going on in the Lyonnet household besides raising Maggy and hanging out by the pool. Of course you can't get too bored chasing a toddler around the house, but the questionnaire might be a good time filler for her.

Scruffydog777
06-15-2020, 03:56 PM
Once the studio reopens, it's too late and that will probably be true of the few weeks before they open up because they'll have to find out who will be returning and if it's close to the same numbers they had before, they will probably have to have smaller classes and because of that, more classes if they want to bring in the same amount of money, meanwhile watching Maggy will be a full time job.

We let a golden opportunity get away from us and though I would still participate in this, someone else will have to do most of the leg work.

CleverCowboy
06-15-2020, 05:07 PM
Getting the questions together was the easy part. The execution was where we came up short because we did not know how much Alizee was willing to do herself to accommodate the interview. Just mailing a package of questions and asking her to fill out the answers and mail it back to us had very little chance of success, and we all agreed on that. We really needed somebody in Ajaccio to help facilitate the interview, and we just didn't have anybody.

Scruffydog777
06-15-2020, 07:11 PM
Well mailing a package during the quarantine would have been out of the question. I'm sure there's no way they would have opened a package from overseas unless it was something they had ordered or from someone close they knew. The questions would have been delivered electronically.

The main idea wasn't for her to fill out a questionnaire, it was to have someone like Greg ask her the questions while videoing it and the roles would be reversed because there would be a few questions for Greg.

The only one we needed in Ajaccio was Alizee. During normal times, her reading our request or even taking time to even open the envelope was a pipe dream, but being stuck at home with little to do, day after day, she may well have taken a closer look at an e-message sent to the studio.

A plan that had little chance of happening, but if it was going to happen, it would have happened during the quarantine.

RedRafe
09-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Well, it’s been a while the “little”, “little” lady had really posted anything on IG really, which is a shame, for it’s always good to see her… :) :bye:

And then we have… :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZOyrQn3R8B7ZdPDPRJ1haI99PyKyrywZDhGNQ212wV2lOA1MYx XSKlhx0MtXAP1V-945iUBUOWwDmJkpJ5qo4AaUKBdSrL6zbBjOVO-S7SSh0eDrVtr4uYQnMeKF2KmthTdCmVxC0w

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZqE7ibUVueXaEo8GXMb7D3NogY1497CHXbIMIyFQUPSHYtLc8t oegaLB-IuxnBZWM33GM-D47sm5CH9q-Rw1xHaaugjmC45gPDDg3UBisrDW3OiumhLwyNajDdztL93hvYI Oi808QA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/t_19O27I8B4DgDQdCyWXSE4J5Hdk-NEXb4b4P1oujNwOV1lOeYM1TPzdkAcNfHr1_7-6JX9hIqY54d7RY4UNWb2do8wH6y1mm15R_KdoTzuOECrgWgLP7 SpvIQvnW_6TT5VCUDOshA

A very, very sweet Annily pic… :)

Very nice necklace, well made, well done ,and, it suits her “colouration” just wonderfully. Not sure what it is made of, and I even checked their page, to try and find out, but, Annily and the necklace “accentuate” each other, very well… :D

Really does suit her… :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/SRMrhrVGDXLGE3YoGY/giphy.gif

Beautiful night, wonderful song… :o :)

Kind of “sad” though, or is that just me…

Memory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7J-SwMJ_jg

I have this “feeling”, that we are going to see a lot more of both Annily, and, her mother, in the near future, and, y’know, it wouldn’t be a “bad” thing, at all...

Actually, it would be a pretty darn wonderful thing, if you ask me… :) ;)

Which "direction" this “increased exposure”, is going to take, I don’t know, but I look forward to see her “blossoming” into the "wonderful", really "stunning" young woman that I pretty much know she is going to be…:)

“When”, “where”, “how” this will “transpire”, who knows, but I look forward to seeing it happen… ;) :cool:

Respect, “little”, “little” lady… :hatsoff: :D

Bamagirl
09-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Very nice necklace, well made, well done ,and, it suits her “colouration” just wonderfully. Not sure what it is made of, and I even checked their page, to try and find out, but, Annily and the necklace “accentuate” each other, very well…

It looks to me like a type of shell or possibly stones. It reminds of the pukka shell necklaces and bracelets I wore as a teenager, though the shells/beads aren’t as uniform. I still have a few of them...

This is a pukka shell necklace
3157 3158

This is a rose quartz bracelet
3159 3160

This is a shell and semi-precious stone bracelet

Ben.Daly
10-18-2020, 09:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8fvCpaV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uAYU1Ks.jpg
17th of October

Caption: Love in Paris

Also notice the location of the post, Fondation Louis Vuitton.

First taking part in her mothers collaboration with Sephora, now visiting the Louis Vuitton headquarters? She knows no bounds!
In all seriousness I'm not 100% sure what she's doing there if not to just visit, perhaps Marco (the boy in the pic) is the one partnering with LV?

Anyway, here's another pic of the building they're at, it's quite the sculpture...

http://cdnassets.hw.net/04/0d/74177ea3418eb4054cc268e69365/gehry-luisvuitton-exterior-hero-tcm20-2170157.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/u7MipOV.png
18th of October

And of course Disneyland, because why not :p

CleverCowboy
02-06-2021, 05:45 PM
I was STUNNED to see this photo of Annily from grandpa. How can a kind of awkward looking girl 12-13 turn into something like this in a few short years?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1976/4HSPxv.jpg

BroKenSkullDG
02-07-2021, 04:00 AM
I was STUNNED to see this photo of Annily from grandpa. How can a kind of awkward looking girl 12-13 turn into something like this in a few short years?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1976/4HSPxv.jpg

Stunning is quite right. I did not expect this...

Scruffydog777
02-07-2021, 02:41 PM
This picture showed up on my FB page as a memory from a year ago.