PDA

View Full Version : Do any female fans visit these forums?

mando
07-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm wondering if any female fans visit these forums and website or if it's just us guys who saw a picture or video of Alizee somewhere and were automatically drawn to her. Through forum reading and personal contemplation, I know why guys praise her (she's a siren!) but now I would like to know girls' reasons for admiring Alizee.

btw: great site guys! :D

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 04:05 AM
Again, I wrote a long reply but it didn't take. So here's the short answer.

No.

Although some girls do think Alizee is very hot and some girls get extremely jealous of her they don't seem to post on the Alizee sites I've been to.

-cybersoil

brad
07-03-2006, 01:25 PM
if you take longer than 5 mins to write your post, i think it will time out. you can usually hit the back button and get back to all of your text .. (if it happens again)

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks, Brad.

I've tried to hit the back button but, for me at least, that doesn't seem to work. I 've now been copying the text to my clipboard before hitting the post button and that seems to work. Again, thanks for your response.

- Cybersoil

mando
07-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I would expect there to be a lot more male fans but after watching her performances on video i noticed a lot of females there. But after giving it some thought I realized that those performances were on stuff like TRL so the girls were probably there for the other acts not Alizee.

cybersoil
07-14-2006, 04:23 AM
I would expect there to be a lot more male fans but after watching her performances on video i noticed a lot of females there. But after giving it some thought I realized that those performances were on stuff like TRL so the girls were probably there for the other acts not Alizee.

You'de be surprised, I've seen many straight girls (some even married) that look at Alizee with lust in their eyes. I've seen Alizee's videos so many times that they don't affect me as they once did (but do still affect me) but while showing them to other people (at mass showings like the 3 packed virtual concerts we had) I secretly watched other people's reactions to them. I've seen both males and females with everything from intense concentration to the look of unbridled lust in their eyes. It's not unique, I've seen it happen many times before. This is probably due to Alizee being so pretty, sexy, dancing seductively, and the fact that we American men have never seen anything like her before. She's so different than what we're used to which in turn makes her (Alizee) even more exciting to watch.

I once read an article that said women (even straight women) get turned on more by looking at a photo of a nude female than by looking a picture of a nude male. No, it doesn't mean they're all lezbians but it seems a though it's more common than we would think. And we all know that Alizee is extremely hot so she apparently (subconciously) even turns on females. Or, as I've noticed, she can turn them off due to very extreme jealousy.

But, in reference to a lot of women at her performances, they (the women) probably just went to see a good show. After all, I'm sure that Alizee wasn't the only performer at the show(s).

-Dr. Cybersoil

Gatchaman
07-14-2006, 02:25 PM
My daughters do. They're big fans and love watching her on this site. :)

Ben
07-14-2006, 09:36 PM
The international fans tend to mostly be males, but the split is more even in France and on French forums.

Urb4n
07-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Understandably, people, like her U.S. fans, are more than likely male, considering we naturally take the time to look her up because of her honest to God sheer beauty. But look at it this way, she is a french pop-star, the majority of her fan base is young teenage girls, whom look to her as an idol, just as many did for others like Britney Spears here in the U.S. and such. Only difference that there is, is that they are in Europe and are probably not even going to come across a site such as this. Their interest IS probably, entirely focused on the music itself.

So considering whether any women post on a site like this here in the U.S., is not surprisingly uncommon.

Matrix
07-16-2006, 01:09 AM
I was on Yahoo Chat in this one room full of people.. and i expressed my affection for Alizee, they knew I was male... and I got this reply...

" You like Alizee? oh man, only girls in France like Alizee "

So does Alizee have a mostly female following in France? Do the males in France look at Alizee indifferently? Is Alizee a sex symbol in France?

cybersoil
07-16-2006, 03:27 AM
I was on Yahoo Chat in this one room full of people.. and i expressed my affection for Alizee, they knew I was male... and I got this reply...

" You like Alizee? oh man, only girls in France like Alizee "

Hmmm..... I don't think we English speakers have a word for "Wronger than Wrong." Maybe a response to him should have went something like this, "Yo dude, you don't like Alizee? Whoops....sorry, I didn't know this was a militant Gay chatroom... you are obviously one pissed off and frustrated homosexual. I'm outta here!!!"

Or maybe this would've been more appropriate.

"You homosexuals make me laugh, trying to say that straight men don't find the sexiest, most beautiful siren on the entire planet extremely desirable. Yeah... you're funny alright, you should give up your day job and become a god-dammed comedian! At least I for one find your jokes funny. But I do mean it when I say, "Eat shit and die you fuckin' queer!!!" Now go back to your sausage-fest and leave us straight boys alone. Don't make me come over there and pound sand up your ass, God knows it would probably take a 10 gallon bucket!"

Yeah... that's the ticket. Sorry, but anyone who puts Alizee down gets me riled up but I think that it would have been a very appropriate response under such circumstances. Now go back and find the guy/gay and use it on him!

No, believe it or not I don't hate people because they're gay. As a matter of fact, later today I've been invited to a friend's party where the vast majority of people will be gay guys (I know most of them personally... but not that personally) and I'll be one of the few straight people there. But that guy/gay that you mentioned needs to be put in his place... and the Lord has given you the job to set him on the path to righteousness! So be like NIKE and "Just Do It!" Amen....

-Cybersoil

nurvonic
07-16-2006, 05:37 AM
yeah what cybersoil said

rcs
07-16-2006, 01:06 PM
I introduced the world of Alizee to my nephew. He's hooked. My niece was negative about everything Alizee (she's negative about everything anyway). My sisters just don't get it. They think guys are just glued to the skimpy outfits. I don't even try to explain Alizee to female anymore. I hope some female guests register on this website so I can get some positve feedback.:)

dvtq
07-16-2006, 03:02 PM
it look dont have any girl in this 4rum :) , why ??
i think all of us like like girl than man :)

mando
07-16-2006, 05:20 PM
I introduced the world of Alizee to my nephew. He's hooked. My niece was negative about everything Alizee (she's negative about everything anyway). My sisters just don't get it. They think guys are just glued to the skimpy outfits. I don't even try to explain Alizee to female anymore. I hope some female guests register on this website so I can get some positve feedback.:)

i do admit that the skimpy black outfit was one of the things that got me hooked but after reading and learning more about her and listening to her music i started to like her for more than just her looks.

cybersoil
07-16-2006, 05:50 PM
i do admit that the skimpy black outfit was one of the things that got me hooked but after reading and learning more about her and listening to her music i started to like her for more than just her looks.

Yep... I see that you've taken the usual Alizee route. Here, I'll insert a big, "ME TOO!"

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
07-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Yep... I see that you've taken the usual Alizee route. Here, I'll insert a big, "ME TOO!"

-Cybersoil
Samething for me so "ME THREE"

Cire
07-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Women tend to communicate one on one anyway. Guys are more likely to "put it out there for everyone to see." I suspect many women may be lurking and don't forget our Alizee likes to surf the internet. If Anilee is napping, she may be reading our posts right now!

rcs
07-17-2006, 03:36 PM
I hope she is reading our forum. I'd like her to know I like all her songs on both CDs, even the english versions. I prefer the French version, but like her accent when she sings in english too. Soon her new material will come out. Thanks to all who have contributed any news to this forum, I am open minded to the new material. Afterall, it's her voice that does it for me.:)

Chrison
08-07-2006, 12:47 AM
How could anyone look at Alizeé indifferently?

aditya8617
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
How could anyone look at Alizeé indifferently?

What way do u look at her?

My friend likes her because of her skimpy outfits I like her for that and her seducing personality and also maybe because she is French!

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Hell, there's nothing that I don't like about her. She's perfect!!!

-Cybersoil

madrid2260
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm a female and have been a fan of Alizée for about three years now. I was introduced to her music by my cousin in France and I can't get enough of Alizée's music..and by the way, this site is really great! I could watch the videos for hours.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome... Yes, Alizee has touched many hearts, male and female. She definately has what it takes to cross many stereotypical boundries.

Welcome, again. We're glad to have you here. :)

-Cybersoil

rcs
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Is this our 1st registered female to the site? Welcome Madrid 2260!:)

aditya8617
08-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome Madrid, Real and 2260 to Seattle and Alizee America respectively. Congrats on being Alizee's first female fan joining in.

dvtq
08-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm a female and have been a fan of Alizée for about three years now. I was introduced to her music by my cousin in France and I can't get enough of Alizée's music..and by the way, this site is really great! I could watch the videos for hours.
Welcome the first ( or maybe not ) gir..... oh sory .... Lady . have fun on this site , and enjoy everything we have :) , sometime, you can met some crazy man but plz , forgive him.... (damn, my english is bad ), forgive them.

if you want , you can download all of vid to your pc , include video clip on this site and use your computer watch it time and time ^^

do we have more and more member these day ??? should i tell them how to download those Brad's awesome clip :confused:

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
hey our first female. looks like cybersoil is gonna have to watch what he says from now on. and welcome madrid, im guessin ur from madrid spain

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 09:52 PM
hey our first female. looks like cybersoil is gonna have to watch what he says from now on. and welcome madrid, im guessin ur from madrid spain
lol yeah cybersoil should watch how he post also welcome to the site madrid

DJ_Greg
08-08-2006, 01:13 AM

Welcome to the party. ;)

madrid2260
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
thanks everybody for such a warm...and sort of odd welcome. and i dont actually live in spain, i just love their soccer team. :p

rcs
08-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Madrid, it's important to get your female perspective of Ali. Please don't hesitate to chime in with your views and feelings. The rest of the people who post here have had some trouble introducing the world of Ali to other female. Any comments are greatly appreciated by you. I'm sure Brad (the administrator) would say the same if he wasn't in San Diego right now. :)

DJ_Greg
08-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Actually I've found it easier to introduce Alizee to other females, since they tend to like pop music more than my male friends.

dvtq
08-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Madrid, it's important to get your female perspective of Ali. Please don't hesitate to chime in with your views and feelings. The rest of the people who post here have had some trouble introducing the world of Ali to other female. Any comments are greatly appreciated by you. I'm sure Brad (the administrator) would say the same if he wasn't in San Diego right now. :)
that's the problem for all of you ( not me :p )http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1956/domatnt3.gif , and nobody can stop it , so hope you Madrid can be tolerant :cool:

aditya8617
08-08-2006, 09:24 PM
that's the problem for all of you ( not me :p )http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1956/domatnt3.gif , and nobody can stop it , so hope you Madrid can be tolerant :cool:

We all know that too well!:cool:

@ Madrid, u like Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid?

aFrenchie
08-08-2006, 09:35 PM
thanks everybody for such a warm...and sort of odd welcome. and i dont actually live in spain, i just love their soccer team. :p
A woman who loves soccer? Wow!!! :eek:
Didn't Zidane play in Madrid team btw? (sorry, I'm not fond on football!)

Welcome by the way :)

aditya8617
08-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Zizou's head butt! I bet Alizee loved watching that (If she did watch).

Spartan500
08-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I think she watched since she said she likes soccer

riva2model64
08-09-2006, 07:11 PM
And said that Zinedine Zidane was her favorite athlete.

RadioactiveMan
08-09-2006, 07:14 PM
That doesn't necessarily mean that she was impressed with his attack. He was a superstar long before that.

aditya8617
08-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Alizee must have had a mixed soccer year. France went to finals and lost and her local club that she supports got relegated. quite sad.

riva2model64
08-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Add that her favorite athlete was possibly racially insulted, and also whose mother was wished ill fate when she was sick! Poor Alizee and poor Zidane.

Bob
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
i bet the girls in europe lover her (like the simpsons etc in america) and dvtq, what is " brad's awsome clip"? im new to this site, but not to alizee, and was wondering if he had a good clip i dont. i know he probably has a lot more than i but an awsome clip? arn't all of her clips awsome? =)is this one special?