PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about this site

eru777
04-24-2018, 02:50 AM
I had some gluten-free pasta yesterday, and saw some weird dreams.
One of them was about this website.
I was in a large semi-dark server room with 360 degree cameras (the ones they have in banks) and no one was there.
For some reason I knew that this was alizee america's website, and I looked at the enclosure of the server rack. The door was open and I was interested to see if they had ISS or Linux for the site. Even though I was curious to see, I didn't touch it cuz I didn't want to ruin anything, and it was not mine so I didn't mess with it. Even though it was open.

So if I remember correctly I just roamed the place for a bit, and then someone came. Then I saw some other weird dreams most of them I don't remember.

CleverCowboy
04-24-2018, 07:37 AM
I had some gluten-free pasta yesterday, and saw some weird dreams.
One of them was about this website.

I think you might be onto something big with your gluten free pasta. You might have to "fine tune" the sauce, and maybe that would trigger dreams of Alizee herself! Maybe eat a few bon bons for desert.

Please keep us updated on this new research project. ;)

eru777
04-24-2018, 11:05 AM
I think you might be onto something big with your gluten free pasta. You might have to "fine tune" the sauce, and maybe that would trigger dreams of Alizee herself! Maybe eat a few bon bons for desert.

Please keep us updated on this new research project. ;)

:))) good idea