PDA

View Full Version : World hip hop championship in Phoenix

Scruffydog777
06-15-2018, 09:17 AM
This was a post by Lanfranchi Blanche Jean Baptiste that I guess concerned another dance school in Ajaccio that was going to compete in a world hip hop championship in Phoenix, Arizona. Now I read some time ago that Gregoire was considered one of the top 10 hip hop dancers in the world and it's too bad him, along with his wife weren't coming to the U.S. to be involved in this.

A big thank you to the town hall of ajaccio for his support. To reward us with our French Champion Title, the city makes us available to the beautiful diamond space room.

🚨 but unfortunately we can't present a dance gala for security reasons, we're looking for a band for a concert. 🎶 a group that thanks to his talent will help us to represent corsica and France in Phoenix in the United States for the hip-Hop World Championship! So if you are a group, that you are super nice and available on Friday 29 June don't hesitate to send me a msg in private for more information... friends we count on you and we share

CleverCowboy
06-15-2018, 09:27 AM
Well, if anything, this reminds us that A&G and/or their students might compete one day in some kind of competition in the US. Too bad it wasn't this one.