PDA

View Full Version : Shania Twain

Scruffydog777
06-17-2018, 02:22 PM
While looking for some Youtube videos the other day, I stumbled across this performance by Shania Twain of her song 'You're still the one' .

Shania was my favorite singer before Alizee came along and there was a good story behind her. She grew up in Canada. Her parents were killed in a car accident and she struggled to raise the family before finally hitting it big.
She met and eventually married song writer/producer Mutt Lange and as MF/LB had a lot to do with Alizee's success, I wonder how much Mutt had to do with Shania's Twain's success.

As far as this performance, it was a great touch to have the horse on stage. Though it was her horse, that must've been a big risk. If you've ever seen a horse pee, it's a show stopper. How do you control that...maybe not give it anything to drink or eat in the 48 hours prior or maybe it was house broken.

Any who, people still love to see this song performed by her. It came out in 1998. This performance was in 2014. That's 16 years later. J'en ai marre, ACC, and JPVA came out in 2003. Sixteen years later for these songs would be 2019. Are you listening Alizee?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKf_5vQODbU

CleverCowboy
06-18-2018, 10:11 AM
I listened to a lot of Shania Twain in the 90's. She still is very beautiful in this video.

I have went through quite a number of horses. I would breed and sell them, but I owned enough land back then to accommodate them. As you say, a horse can pee quite a puddle, and they don't care where they are. I would be more concerned about them spooking and throwing her off. I have seen horses freak out seeing a piece of paper or plastic flapping in the wind. Maybe a fan would throw a rose onto the stage. To the horse, it looks like an object coming at them out of the darkness and their fear reflexes kick in. Maybe they drugged the horse a little bit to stay relaxed.