PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Wood

Scruffydog777
07-23-2018, 06:50 PM
It's interesting that the mystery behind Natalie Woods death is resurfacing. Natalie Wood was a very beautiful actress. She was a woman who had a beauty that was unique, just in the way Alizée's beauty is unique. The circumstances of her death, did not add up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7UFsJbRnsY&t=2374s

CleverCowboy
07-24-2018, 10:27 AM
Natalie Wood had great eyes, like Alizee. I read that the were reopening the case. I will be curious of their new findings.

Little Corsican Cutie
10-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Her HUSBAND KILLED HER! Robert Wagner is suspected in the killing now that another coroner has examined photos of the autopsy. It looks like it's not over yet! There were bruises on her hands and face and other parts of her anatomy that are unexplainable by the way he told the police what had happened. Christopher Walken was there when it happened. I think he knows, but swore secrecy to Wagner to spare his life. All this is coming out in the wash!

CleverCowboy
10-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Her HUSBAND KILLED HER! Robert Wagner is suspected in the killing now that another coroner has examined photos of the autopsy. It looks like it's not over yet! There were bruises on her hands and face and other parts of her anatomy that are unexplainable by the way he told the police what had happened. Christopher Walken was there when it happened. I think he knows, but swore secrecy to Wagner to spare his life. All this is coming out in the wash!

If in fact this is the case, I am sorry to say that justice will probably never be served. Too much attention is on who drank how many beers in college, who looked at a woman funny, and who wrote something suspicious in their high school yearbook to mess around with murder cases.

Scruffydog777
10-06-2018, 06:02 PM
She was one of my favorites and I never could accept that this was just an accident.