PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Moi Lolita Era Dress picture!

imverynuts
03-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Maybe this should be in Alizee Discussions and you guys can move it there but this post by alizee.concept on instagram really peaked my curiousity:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvE3jo3hmam/

Why is this curious you ask? Well, I googled searched this image and found nothing. I would bet this account could actually be run by Alizee or Mylene, or someone very close to either, to have that outfit on display..

The account also has a pic of one of the dresses Alizee wore to the M6 awards:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUOOr-HmX3/

Also one of the MCE dresses: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMOgU9lVRP/

When alizee.concept posted that fur dress it really got me wondering, what other exclusive stuff will this account show? I even messaged the account asking if they have more stuff because it's just pretty interesting what it's showing!

Fall
03-17-2019, 12:35 PM
That's an interesting find! I don't think MF or her people have anything to do with it though because it references post-MF work. The Psych Mexican Tour setlist (and the cake from the album cover), the silhouette from the UEDS era, and the blonde hair from her last album. The YouTube channel that has been uploading old videos has focused on the first two album eras only, so I imagine it would be the same on Instagram.

imverynuts
03-17-2019, 12:44 PM
That's an interesting find! I don't think MF or her people have anything to do with it though because it references post-MF work. The Psych Mexican Tour setlist (and the cake from the album cover), the silhouette from the UEDS era, and the blonde hair from her last album. The YouTube channel that has been uploading old videos has focused on the first two album eras only, so I imagine it would be the same on Instagram.

True, this still means it could be Alizee or someone close to her. I've never seen that specific dress pic, ESPECIALLY when not worn by Alizee. It just irks me I can't *any* info on it and it's probably sitting somewhere just taunting me :))

Hopefully the account will respond and tell me a little more!

Fall
03-17-2019, 07:02 PM
True, this still means it could be Alizee or someone close to her. I've never seen that specific dress pic, ESPECIALLY when not worn by Alizee. It just irks me I can't *any* info on it and it's probably sitting somewhere just taunting me :))

Hopefully the account will respond and tell me a little more!

Yes, that's still a possibility. It may even be Annily :13:

Keep us posted if you get a response!

imverynuts
03-17-2019, 09:15 PM
Yes, that's still a possibility. It may even be Annily :13:

Keep us posted if you get a response!

For sure! I'm not getting my hopes up though, I bet they have reason not to show their cards ^^

kulli
03-19-2019, 03:16 PM
:)(:
I googled a lot to get more information. In addition to the "Zara" outfit she wore Warszawa, the search was negativ. I thought it could be skeleton. He has a huge collection that includes outfits from her. I do not think he's the one behind it, because he has never shown those outfits on his Instagram.

imverynuts
03-19-2019, 06:13 PM
:)(:
I googled a lot to get more information. In addition to the "Zara" outfit she wore Warszawa, the search was negativ. I thought it could be skeleton. He has a huge collection that includes outfits from her. I do not think he's the one behind it, because he has never shown those outfits on his Instagram.

I'm really curious then, because that means more than two people have her outfits on display.. somewhere. Lol.

I'm tempted to bother Skeleton, but I don't wanna weird him/her out :))

Scruffydog777
03-19-2019, 07:55 PM
I'm really curious then, because that means more than two people have her outfits on display.. somewhere. Lol.

I guess you don't know who Skeleton is. He's a gentleman who is married and I believe he has at least one offspring. He used to live in Madagascar I believe it was and then moved back to France and I think that's when he discovered Alizee.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you contacting him with any questions concerning Alizee.

imverynuts
03-19-2019, 08:03 PM
I guess you don't know who Skeleton is. He's a gentleman who is married and I believe he has at least one offspring. He used to live in Madagascar I believe it was and then moved back to France and I think that's when he discovered Alizee.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you contacting him with any questions concerning Alizee.

Oh okay! I just know he's probably the biggest instagram Alizee fan account. thanks I'll message him!

Scruffydog777
03-19-2019, 08:10 PM
I did find this message from him I don't think he'd mind me sharing. He was living outside of France until 2006 I believe it was, though he did pay a visit in 2003. By the way, the nick name Ske Leton comes from the sport of a form of ice sledding in which he used to participate...

".......... I was in France for Fete de La musique on june 2003 at the Eiffel tower with my wife and children but I don't remember Alizee. When I discover her, I've watched her at the Eiffel tower in a video and I remember I was there too ! It's true that I had never heard of Alizee before summer 2013".

imverynuts
03-19-2019, 10:22 PM
I did find this message from him I don't think he'd mind me sharing. He was living outside of France until 2006 I believe it was, though he did pay a visit in 2003. By the way, the nick name Ske Leton comes from the sport of a form of ice sledding in which he used to participate...

".......... I was in France for Fete de La musique on june 2003 at the Eiffel tower with my wife and children but I don't remember Alizee. When I discover her, I've watched her at the Eiffel tower in a video and I remember I was there too ! It's true that I had never heard of Alizee before summer 2013".

must've been frustrating to know he was in the presence of greatness, but maybe he forgot because his wife was around :aha:

Scruffydog777
03-19-2019, 11:38 PM
I don't think it was a case that his wife was around. I think it might have been more a case that he wasn't that close to the stage and didn't realize the beauty of Alizee. I kind of look at a similar situation. I work for a major airline, which I have worked for since 1999. If I had known about her back then, I could have easily flown over to see her during her Heyday.

kulli
03-20-2019, 01:26 PM
Oh okay! I just know he's probably the biggest instagram Alizee fan account. thanks I'll message him!

Last year he posted a "part" of his collection in the forum.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1748&highlight=collection&page=95
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1748&highlight=collection&page=96

Fall
03-20-2019, 01:36 PM

RMJ also has at least one outfit or two

Scruffydog777
03-21-2019, 08:59 AM
RMJ also has at least one outfit or two

What about that beautiful white dress of En Concert?

Lucas
03-22-2019, 06:31 AM
RMJ had this one

http://hqcity.ru/hqhost6/thumbs/05022010/ee0d8ca4fbfc6f56_Alizee_HQCity_ru_391.jpg

Shepherd
03-22-2019, 12:43 PM
Mysterious Moi Lolita Era by Gioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQxwbf28cc

imverynuts
03-24-2019, 06:14 PM
ah well.. maybe the actual instagram account will respond.. thanks for all the extra info tho guys, didn't know it!

imverynuts
07-06-2020, 12:49 PM
I actually have more info about this dress now! An instagram post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMjFSEgQ0f/?igshid=1pjyfqkxgtlk0

https://i.imgur.com/Xb1uQNM.png

Google translate (if you're reading this berbert and feel the translation isn't very good and would like us to know I would appreciate it :P): " July 4, 2000, that is 20 years ago released "Moi ... Lolita" sung by @AlizeeOfficiel this title is certainly the biggest success of the duo formed by Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, so it was inevitable not to celebrate it with a special post! I suggest you find my decryption of the style of Lolita created for Alizée during the promotion of the title in the article I wrote for the magazine of @ Alizee.Projekt written for the occasion. And I also participate in the page @ MoiLolita2020: because I can never say it enough but Alizée, what is Alizée! And it was inevitable for me not to celebrate this moment.

In addition to the floral knit dress signed @JPGaultierOfficial, another outfit was highlighted during the television promotion of the title: it is a sculptural jacket in woolen jacquard and turned silk with a floral print located inside the garment and thus gives the exterior a lighter rendering of the patterns. It is tightened at the waist and ends in a basque cut on the bottom, have a shawl collar in fake fur like wolf that is also found on the cuffs at the bottom. The jacket has long sleeves in synthetic jersey and closes at the front with several hidden snaps. It is a model from the Fall / Winter 2000 collection from designer @YohjiYamamotoOfficial, the models of which are made in Japan.

Hair / Makeup: @BilitisPoirier / @Plumifere

Happy birthday to "Me ... Lolita" this legendary title and congratulations to @AlizeeOfficiel for its 20 years of career. #Love ❤����

# Alizée #Alizee # MoiLolita2020 # MoiLolita20 #MoiLolita #FrenchSong #FrenchSinger #MyleneFarmer #LaurentBoutonnat # MylèneFarmer #MF #Jacket #Jacquard #Soie #YohjiYamamoto #Yamamoto # Fall2000AnniversaryAnniversary "

At least I know a bit more about this outfit. I always found it relatively strange and I think there may be some closure now, lol.

Aragorn97
07-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Cheers, Imverynuts! I wish there was a documentary about all this stuff. The kind of report where there would be all those people that worked with Alizée and Mylene that talk about how they chose the outfits, the songs and all the creative process...

Anyway, have you seen the magazine that post is referring to?
It seems to be a huge work. It's a pity that it is only in French.

Scruffydog777
07-07-2020, 01:14 PM
That was a great find imverynuts!

imverynuts
07-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Cheers, Imverynuts! I wish there was a documentary about all this stuff. The kind of report where there would be all those people that worked with Alizée and Mylene that talk about how they chose the outfits, the songs and all the creative process...

Anyway, have you seen the magazine that post is referring to?
It seems to be a huge work. It's a pity that it is only in French.

Nope, I don't know anything about it unfortunatley.

That was a great find imverynuts!

Maybe between this and my other find I should call myself imverylucky :aha: