PDA

View Full Version : What is the IQ of Alizee ?

Matrix
07-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Is she a genius? Is she average intelligence? Is she stupid?

In one of her interviews Alizee stated she desired to be a computer engineer or dance instructor if she hadn't become an entertainer.

I think Alizee is very smart, probably has an IQ of 144. She has to be smart to get to where she is today, no?

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 03:52 AM
Who knows... Her father is a computer engineer and her mother was a business woman until she decided to quit and help Alizee with her career.

Because her father is a computer engineer, that's probably why she would have become one also, if the popstar thing didn't work out. I did see in one of her interviews that she said she excelled in Mathematics and Physics while in school, although not in English. Beauty and brains... again, that girl's got everything! Helen of Troy watch out, you're being challenged as the most desirable woman of all time.

Like you, I've also read that because she likes dancing more than singing she would have become a dance instructor on the side. And I know that we all know she would have been a great dance instructor, just look at the way she moves.

- Cybersoil

mando
07-03-2006, 05:12 PM
If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.

nate714
07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.

haha so true. by way its alot more than 5 million, thats the number of European Subscribers I believe.

scameter
07-04-2006, 03:59 AM
I agree mando.

Matrix
07-14-2006, 01:15 AM
I think she is smarter than all of us and just toys with us, in a fun way.. lol Alizee has the superior intellect and just plays with us for her amusement, lol

You know artists are usually quite highly intelligent. When I see Alizee in interviews i get the feeling she knows she is a genius and is hiding that fact, not wanting to reveal this side of her.

Bob
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
i think i know one thing.. she is probably smarter than I

riva2model64
08-11-2006, 04:46 PM
It's just like in that book Dean Koontz' "Watchers". The dog thats got human intellect only displays that massive genius when the need is urgent or if he's comfortable; he avoids letting the general public know that he is a super genius. Just like Alizee the super genius.

RadioactiveMan
08-11-2006, 06:41 PM
She might want to disguise it, but we're onto her. You can't hide from us, Alizee!

Spartan500
08-11-2006, 06:51 PM
lol she is a beautiful einstein

aditya8617
08-11-2006, 07:17 PM
einstein developed a nuclear bomb, Alizee is one!

riva2model64
08-11-2006, 08:35 PM
har that's a good one! Alizee makes me go nuclear, but in a good way. Alizee is nuclear as the sun is, which is nuclear fusion.
She shines like the sun
and she'll stay bright in my heart for all of eternity

Bob
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
I think she is smarter than all of us and just toys with us, in a fun way.. lol Alizee has the superior intellect and just plays with us for her amusement, lol

You know artists are usually quite highly intelligent. When I see Alizee in interviews i get the feeling she knows she is a genius and is hiding that fact, not wanting to reveal this side of her.

haha i get that feeling sometimes when watching the interviews also...c'mon alizée you know u can hide that big of a secret from us:D

EKNA
08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Einstein developed a bomb, Alizee is one!
ROFLMAO!

True, the fact that her dad is a computer expert has made Alizée very interested in the internet and stuff too. She told that once in an interview. She also likes to visit forums, guys! So maybe she is watching us?! It is known that she is a member of a forum about parenthood herself.

... and about her IQ? I always say that Alizée would be working in a supermarket now if she hadn't been discovered... But I haven't made friends by saying that :rolleyes: ... I know it isn't true, she is much to smart for that.

But if I remember well she didn't finish her secondary school because of the success of "Moi...Lolita". I hope she does finish her school some day, or maybe she already did...

Bob
08-14-2006, 11:24 PM
[QUOTE=EKNA;3772]... and about her IQ? I always say that Alizée would be working in a supermarket now if she hadn't been discovered...
[QUOTE]

grrrr heres why you are wrong..

1-if she wasnt singing, she wouldve finished school(and excelled of course):D

2-nobody who works in a supermarket looks cute or sexy....:p

aditya8617
08-15-2006, 12:28 AM
grrrr heres why you are wrong..

1-if she wasnt singing, she wouldve finished school(and excelled of course):D

Great point Bob. She would have probably been a comp engg like her father I think.

Bob
08-15-2006, 03:09 AM
Great point Bob. She would have probably been a comp engg like her father I think.

hehe im always right :D unless im in school :p

Spartan500
08-15-2006, 03:11 AM
hey not all people who work in supermarkets ugly but 99% of them do

Bob
08-15-2006, 03:25 AM

ok do this for me, next time you see someone in the supermarket who is hot/cute, take a pic with camera or somthing and send it to me, and ill let you get to 500 or 1000 posts first

Kenneth
08-15-2006, 10:28 AM
I can think of many pretty girls I've seen in supermarkets.

Spartan500
08-15-2006, 10:30 AM
thank you kenneth also bob as brad said in another post it's not about quantity but quality

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 10:36 AM

true, but Alizée not just a pretty face (click here and look for the 5th video on the list) (http://alizee.wordpress.com/2006/05/)

whoever's page that is, it good

and Bob, there are not many but they exist, maybe it depends on where we live,
you live on the Chicago, I live in the East coast in Maryland in the fine town of Brookeville

aFrenchie
08-15-2006, 11:13 AM
I second that too!

Bob
08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
I second that too!

im talking about who work there, not that you have seen there and whats with these people dissing my chicago? :mad:

aFrenchie
08-15-2006, 01:17 PM
im talking about who work there, not that you have seen there
That's what I meant. For instance, I remember a cashier who was to die for. And other cases :)

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 01:23 PM
not that you have seen there and whats with these people dissing my chicago?

no, no don get me wrong:(

i meant maybe it's a difference in culture, like maybe wher you live college go-ers an the like don't like to work in the supermarkets

Bob
08-15-2006, 03:32 PM
no, no don get me wrong:(

i meant maybe it's a difference in culture, like maybe wher you live college go-ers an the like don't like to work in the supermarkets

well i dont know many people who actually like to work in the supermarket, and there is a college right next to where i live (northwestern) but none of them work in the supermarket, they all work in other stores:p

EKNA
08-15-2006, 04:20 PM
^ This is just what I meant by "I haven't made much friends by saying..." ;)

... hmmm ... actually ... I have worked in a supermarket ... :( ... that makes me part of the top 1%, I guess? ;)

Why do people think so bad about working in a supermarket? Of course in the US a supermarket is something different than here in Europe. In the US they are open 24h, I haven't seen that here ...

Bob
08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
^ This is just what I meant by "I haven't made much friends by saying..." ;)

... hmmm ... actually ... I have worked in a supermarket ... :( ... that makes me part of the top 1%, I guess? ;)

Why do people think so bad about working in a supermarket? Of course in the US a supermarket is something different than here in Europe. In the US they are open 24h, I haven't seen that here ...

well you have me there, and when i usually speak negativly about somthing, its about the US...because the US economy, food industry, music industry...( this list could go on for quite awhile) stinks

FanDeAliFee
03-31-2010, 05:44 AM
Name: Alizée Jacotey, la Chatelain
IQ: 125
ICute: 1000

Merci Alizée
03-31-2010, 05:54 AM
Name: Alizée Jacotey, la Chatelain
IQ: 125
ICute: 1000

Just a small post this time with no explanation, strange in case Doc. I'm waiting for a your usual kind of reply for this and it would be interesting to know the reasons for the your calculations of her IQ.

P.S.
How do you find these old threads? Last time I read all these, was before registering to the forum .Then I went through almost all the threads and posts so that I have enough idea about it. It was not difficult then as I went through it one by one, but how you do it?

user472884
03-31-2010, 06:04 AM
I'm sorry, but everybody here is far off.

Her real IQ is:

5,06.0x10^14

Merci Alizée
03-31-2010, 06:12 AM
I'm sorry, but everybody here is far off.

Her real IQ is:

5,06.0x10^14

Lol, is that the biggest number for you:D:D and such a random choice too!!!!:blink:

user472884
03-31-2010, 06:29 AM
Lol, is that the biggest number for you:D:D and such a random choice too!!!!:blink:

Actually, she is a LOT smarter.... but humans are not yet advanced enough to recognize such knowledge and wisdom, so they omit it.

That's her IQ by human standards, from the last test they took in December

wasabi622
03-31-2010, 09:16 AM
She's a Goddess. 'nuff said.