PDA

View Full Version : Surprise! You're on Stars a Domicile!

Matrix
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Alizee has come to visit YOU! This is the french show where Alizee has surprised a fan on two different occasions. How would you react if she surprised you and started singing, looking into your eyes while holding your hand?

I know how this would go down for me.... I like to play tennis, so she would probably surprise me at the tennis courts. She comes onto the tennis court as I'm hitting a baseline shot and she starts singing one of her songs...

As I look at her the return ball hits me in the head, she thinks thats funny and smiles and keeps singing... I drop my tennis racket and walk to her, we meet she holds my hand and looks into my eyes while she is singing Toc de Mac... in french!

I try desperately to sing with her but I don't know french! I think to myself WHY couldn't she be singing I'm Fed Up in english!!!! I would be able to sing along with her..

So I just humm along with her and smile. I don't cry as guys just don't do that, so I hug her and do the cheek to cheek thing the french seem to like to do... then the song ends and I say...

"Alizee, I can't believe it's you, OMG.. it's really you! " Before she can say one word, I get down on one knee and ask her to divorce Jeremy and marry me instead... the french translator relays the message and a look of anger and disbelief is on the face of Alizee. She says something in french at me with an angry look and walks away...

She is outraged for that ridiculous comment I said to her and leaves with her entourage and flies back to France....my only chance to meet Alizee and I blew it.. sigh :(

What would you do if she surprised you?

brad
07-03-2006, 06:25 PM
hmm .. throw her over my shoulder and run?

that is prolly why they dont have her suprising guys on that show, you can't be sure how crazy they really are.

nate714
07-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I would wake up from my dream......

mando
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
She is outraged for that ridiculous comment I said to her and leaves with her entourage and flies back to France....my only chance to meet Alizee and I blew it.. sigh :(

knowing her, she has a good sense of humor and she would probably smile and say something in english along the lines of "that's sweet." ;)

Brianh
07-03-2006, 11:36 PM
That thing about guys not crying? bah if you are a real man you do because you are secure in your manhood. I don't know, I think I would just kind stand there shocked not being able to speak, then after the song and her standing on her tippy toes to hug me, I would be able to mumble something. It would be nice, I would have her sign my cd's and all that good stuff, and then at the end I would probably cry because it was over.........

dvtq
07-03-2006, 11:40 PM
with me :| , stand and cry :(( , if i can, maybe i hold her :p

cybersoil
07-04-2006, 12:56 AM
If I had a second chance? I agree with Brad! (Throw her over my shoulder and run like hell while stiff-arming people out of the way! ) Alizee is very tiny, so it could be done. She must weigh a whole 90 pounds. Then take her to a very romantic candle light dinner, after which I would have her do the "J'en ai marre" dance for me. Yes... on the table, of course. And after I collected my tongue from swabbing the floor I would deliver her back to her husband no worse for wear. Oh yes, she would be all kissed out for the next week or so.... poor Jeremy would have to give her some time to recover.

- Cybersoil

Bob
08-13-2006, 03:12 PM
That thing about guys not crying? bah if you are a real man you do because you are secure in your manhood. I don't know, I think I would just kind stand there shocked not being able to speak, then after the song and her standing on her tippy toes to hug me, I would be able to mumble something. It would be nice, I would have her sign my cd's and all that good stuff, and then at the end I would probably cry because it was over.........
yup kinda like what the other people actually did i think i would faint, and then when i woke up it would all be over...WHAT NOO!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bob
08-13-2006, 03:13 PM
If I had a second chance? I agree with Brad! (Throw her over my shoulder and run like hell while stiff-arming people out of the way! ) Alizee is very tiny, so it could be done. She must weigh a whole 90 pounds. Then take her to a very romantic candle light dinner, after which I would have her do the "J'en ai marre" dance for me. Yes... on the table, of course. And after I collected my tongue from swabbing the floor I would deliver her back to her husband no worse for wear. Oh yes, she would be all kissed out for the next week or so.... poor Jeremy would have to give her some time to recover.

- Cybersoil
and ya shes 99 pounds and 5ft 2

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 04:46 PM
i actually had a dream about that

but if that did happen for real,
i would faint, then find myself in the hospital, looking for Alizee, telling everyone that Alizee came to meet me, where is she, people would think i'm an insomniac, the doctors would say "now that's an insane person if i ever saw one. he claims he met Alizee! I think we neeed to get another one of those 45 min CAT scans running. . ." i would be running around rampantly screaming Alizee, destroying medical equipment and mercilessly beating the hospital staff. the police would come but i would down then. eventually they bring in the US army, fully equipped with tranquilizers and En Concert DVD's. . .

and in that way Alizee's name become's fully recognized in the US!
Alizee would be on the news: "mad boy screams Alizee or bust"

Bob
08-13-2006, 06:36 PM
i actually had a dream about that

but if that did happen for real,
i would faint, then find myself in the hospital, looking for Alizee, telling everyone that Alizee came to meet me, where is she, people would think i'm an insomniac, the doctors would say "now that's an insane person if i ever saw one. he claims he met Alizee! I think we neeed to get another one of those 45 min CAT scans running. . ." i would be running around rampantly screaming Alizee, destroying medical equipment and mercilessly beating the hospital staff. the police would come but i would down then. eventually they bring in the US army, fully equipped with tranquilizers and En Concert DVD's. . .

and in that way Alizee's name become's fully recognized in the US!
Alizee would be on the news: "mad boy screams Alizee or bust"

hah that sounds about right, too bad for you you missed her she was just at your front door

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 06:44 PM
got dangit why didn't you tell me earlier:eek:

Bob
08-13-2006, 06:59 PM
got dangit why didn't you tell me earlier:eek:

sorry i was busy talking to her =-)

Metro
08-15-2006, 05:09 PM
hmm .. throw her over my shoulder and run?

that is prolly why they dont have her suprising guys on that show, you can't be sure how crazy they really are.i would do exactly this

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 08:39 PM
i have been holding this in for quite some time

but now i tell

that Stars à Domicile 2001 interview, i like it,
but i got really jealous feelings toward that little girl!