PDA

View Full Version : Forum Theme

RadioactiveMan
07-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Are there any plans to change the forum's colours? Initially I didn't like the fact that the forum takes up so little of the page and that there is a lot of unused space on either side, but I rather like it now. I even like having names above the posts instead of beside (something that I always hated on forums before). The only thing that I don't really like is that the forum is using the default colours. I'm not a fan or complicated skins, but I think that changing the colours to match the red, white, and black of the home page would look far nicer.

brad
07-04-2006, 03:12 AM
yes, I plan to make the forums match the rest of the site. I also usually don't like sites to be fixed width. but for some reason it just feels right for this particular site. this is the only design i have ever made that is fixed width.

there is a lot more stuff that i have planned for this site (like video organization and forums), i decided to go ahead and make it live so we could build up a little user base. any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

rwd716
08-15-2006, 01:49 AM
I agree that this site has a good feel to it, although with so much alizée it's pretty hard not to :P

Bob
08-15-2006, 04:31 AM
Are there any plans to change the forum's colours? Initially I didn't like the fact that the forum takes up so little of the page and that there is a lot of unused space on either side, but I rather like it now. I even like having names above the posts instead of beside (something that I always hated on forums before). The only thing that I don't really like is that the forum is using the default colours. I'm not a fan or complicated skins, but I think that changing the colours to match the red, white, and black of the home page would look far nicer.

i completly agree

RadioactiveMan
08-19-2006, 11:50 PM
I love the new theme, Brad. You said that you're working on it still, right? What changes are you planning?

brad
08-20-2006, 12:38 AM
I love the new theme, Brad. You said that you're working on it still, right? What changes are you planning?

all the buttons and images .. and a few other small things. this is the old theme, just with some colors replaced.