PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Area French (and Alizee) Virtual Concert (Coming Soon)

cybersoil
07-06-2006, 03:18 AM
Hey...

If anyone lives in the Seattle area, actually Tacoma area and would like to attend a French virtual concert let me know. I talked to the Owner/Chef of the local French restaurant and we agree, it's about time to put on another virtual concert.

The concert will be about a 12' Feet wide projected hi-quality video and audio concert. There will be a number of French Pop live performances shown on video (about 2 hours worth), including Alizee videos. The super sharp "J'en ai marre" France Gall edition has been a favorite during the last three concerts. So has the "Top of the Pops" and "La Fete de la Musique 2003" live versions of "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans," and her "La Isla Bonita" performance. God, you should have seen her Hi-Def virtual concert (Alizee En Concert) at 12' feet wide; it was almost like being there... Grrreat!

We haven't decided upon a date yet but it will be at least a month away.

Let me know if you live in the area and you're interested.

- Cybersoil

scameter
07-06-2006, 05:54 AM
I'd love to go. Unfortunately, I live on the other end of the nation: Georgia. :(

aditya8617
07-06-2006, 06:07 AM
I live in Seattle and would love to come.

Gatchaman
07-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Man, that sounds like fun. Anyone want to organize a virtual concert down here in southern California? :)

mando
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Man, that sounds like fun. Anyone want to organize a virtual concert down here in southern California? :)

I would definitely go to one in the L.A./Orange County area. :D

dvtq
07-06-2006, 07:43 PM
it look so far for me :-? , Olympia ---> Seattle :eek: , long way. And at this time i'm staying in Orange county , damn it :mad:

rcs
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Sorry Cybersoil, you might as well be in France. Sounds like you guys have a blast over there. It's cool how you interact with others in town with Alizee being the subject of the get together. Are there any legalities if someone wanted to play the Alizee DVD on a local access cable channel?

Shep
07-06-2006, 10:42 PM
I MIGHT fly out there and join you from Georgia. It'd be free for me, just depends on whether I work then or not.

Spartan500
07-06-2006, 11:01 PM
man I wish Alizee was on tv

Shep
07-06-2006, 11:03 PM
man I wish Alizee was on tv

Well when my dreams come true (as in me, directing/creating movies), hopefully you'll see her in American Cinema.

scameter
07-07-2006, 03:07 AM
I agree rcs. No one in Georgia probably even knows who she is. :p

dvtq
07-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I agree rcs. No one in Georgia probably even knows who she is. :p
are you sure ;)) , my sister knew her :D , i'm thinking about the time alizée return . Will everybody still like her and crazy :rolleyes:

scameter
07-08-2006, 01:59 AM
I certainly will. Actually, since I've only known her a little while, her return will mean all the more to me. Then, I can see fresh videos of her own creation, rather than ones that to others are fresh. :)

rcs
07-08-2006, 02:19 AM
We'll all be crazy for her still. The way I feel is that if we don't tell other people about her, we'll never have a chance of getting her to perform here. Wish we knew there was a way to find out if she visits this website. Hmmm...

cybersoil
07-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Alizee said she had no interest in performing in the US. Sorry for the bad news.:( But if the money were great enough... who knows.

- Cybersoil

scameter
07-10-2006, 01:46 AM
I agree rcs. And I don't blame her cyber; who'd want to do anything here? But, she did get married in Vegas however. Jeremy must've drugged her or something. :p

cybersoil
07-10-2006, 02:45 AM
She can't go anywhere in Europe or Asia without everone knowing who she is. Here in the USA she can be anonymous for the most part; she can be a regular person. That's probably why they came here.

Shep
07-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Alizee said she had no interest in performing in the US. Sorry for the bad news.:( But if the money were great enough... who knows.

- Cybersoil

Probably because there's too many places to tour. I'm sure if she did a Europe tour, she'd be too tired and out of it for a US one.