PDA

View Full Version : What about Alizée do you like best?

Shep
07-07-2006, 02:18 PM
I personally love her personality and her attitude. But that's just me.

brad
07-07-2006, 02:28 PM
i dont think i could pick out 1 thing ... i like the whole package :)

RadioactiveMan
07-07-2006, 02:33 PM
I agree with Brad. It's the combination of all of her qualities that makes her so great.

Shep
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey, don't get me wrong. She is an elegant and beautiful woman, but that doesn't mean jack to me unless there's a personality of equal or greater value.

dvtq
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
i like alizée best :D
too hard if i have to choose what is the best about her :rolleyes: .

Spartan500
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah it would be to hard to pick one thing about her that is the best

cybersoil
07-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Sexy eyes... then everything else.

I took the two handsome French Interns, Charles (20yo) and Thibaud (pronounced T-Bo)(21yo) to the French restaurant last night, for the first time. It just so happend that Bertrand's (The Owner/Chef) parents flew in from Paris for a month and we were all there at the same time. It felt like we were in Paris; a number of Frenchies were yapping away. Somehow the Subject of Alizee came up; I wonder how????

Charles, being about the same age as Alizee, grew up with her music and popstardom. He said to everyone that Alizee doesn't show too much (skin) but just enough to drive you f*ckin' crazy! Then he let out a kind of yell that would best described as sounding like... Arrghh...#)*!$@&#%*! Everyone then laughed, knowing exactly what he meant and how he felt. Especially me! Of course, Charles and Thibaud both haven't had a woman since they left France about a month ago, so watching my Alizee videos really sexually frustrates them... ha, ha, ha. It serves them Frenchies right for trying to keep Alizee to themselves. But they're working hard on the two very pretty young ladies that I introducted them to about 2 weeks ago. Says he want's to slip her the T-Bone... I mean the T-Bo. But I don't think Rosie (palm) has got nothing to get jealous about, at least for the next few weeks. Let's all wish them luck!

-Cybersoil

dvtq
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Sexy eyes...
:confused: Lol
seductive eyes =))

aditya8617
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I totally like the Brad's idea " the total package", I like the whole package too!.

Kamakzie
07-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Yep I agree the total package!

trofast
07-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Of course, the answer is simple: It's.... her! The term "the whole package" seems very accurate. :) But, I have to agree with cybersoil, that it's the eyes that kinda stands out. Hehe, and yeah, they are really seductive, everything about her is. All of those who have seen her videos/pictures/intervies... well... yeah, you know what I mean. :o Hehe.

The eyes... omg! Check out the "Parler Tout Bas" concert clip, around 3:00, look at her eyes when she leans back and smile. :)

Brianh
07-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah the whole package, wow that's next to impossible asking to choose just one thing.

cybersoil
07-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Trofast,

since you like the song "Parler Tout Bas" so much, heres what the title translated to: "speak all low", or as we would probably say it, "speak softly." Don't know if you already knew that but there it is...

brad
07-07-2006, 11:48 PM
she does have nice eyes ... its almost like they are black

http://static.flickr.com/25/95125585_1c96cfb9c4.jpg

scameter
07-08-2006, 01:55 AM
I agree with shep on this one; I love her personality first, then with the attachment of her body. And her talents are essentially a combination therein. Without the personality, neither would entice me very much. Well, beyond her body being cute/sexy, but that wouldn't influence me to near the depth as does the entire package that is currently Alizee.

rcs
07-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Yep whole package. Brad, that picture does it for me man. Keep 'em comin'. Is it just me, or do you like the way her hands seem to be very articulate in the J'en Ai Marre video? There's so much detail in her dance that it reminds me of Hula girls. The hands have specific movement, Hula dancing tells a story. But, her eyes are hypnotic!

cybersoil
07-08-2006, 06:06 AM
God.. every move in J'en ai Marre is choreographed to be so damm feminine. It drives my hormones and every other man's wild. And like Charles said, "She shows only enough skin to drive you f*ckin' crazy!" Well, I guess we have both Alizee and Mylene to thank for that. Not even mentioning her sweet personality... DAMM she's fine!!!!!!!!

-Cybersoil

Edit: She has perfect teeth... along with everything else.

Matrix
07-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Good question.. if i had to pick one thing that stood out as best thing I like.... hmmmmm.....

her voice

The total package is perfection I must say, she has it all!

pete2me
07-09-2006, 03:23 AM
Well he voice to start, i wish i new more about her,well all of her, she seems nice but you never know.

dvtq
07-09-2006, 12:52 PM
It drives my hormones and every other man's wild. And like Charles said, "She shows only enough skin to drive you f*ckin' crazy!"
:cool: hmm , i feel happy and crazy , dont have any "wild or F :confused:"
if you ask me this question when i just knew her, i will answer :" her legs "
But now , " the total package "

cybersoil
07-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Yes, it's very difficult to answer because Alizee is (as I think) as physically attractive (everywhere) as a human being can be. But her eyes are what first hooked me. Those long, slender Corsican eyes will get me every time.

-Cybersoil

mando
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Like most pple here i like the "whole package." She has the perfect combination of everything one could ever ask for. I haven't found any flaws in her to this day.

cybersoil
07-09-2006, 07:57 PM
One flaw... she didn't marry me! or you! or anyone else reading this posting.:D Where's that bridge again?

-Cybersoil

scameter
07-10-2006, 01:39 AM
Cybersoil, I agree. It's quite intoxicating. lol

Matrix
07-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Oui, Alizee just has that charisma, you either have it or you don't. Mylene Farmer saw it, and the rest is history.

I wonder if she realizes how special she is? Can you imagine for one second, having that kind of power over other people?

What it must be like to be adored by millions of people. I will never know. Being human, it can only make you feel loved. Most will never know what its like to be loved like that.

Alizee I envy you and at same time I am very fortunate to have discovered you. I know it takes hard work to be who you are, it takes sacrifice and dedication, very hard work.

trofast
07-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Matrix: Agreed, well said! :)
(and, I also agree with cybersoil, that she is an extremely physically attractive woman.:o)

Matrix
07-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Her face comes to mind as one of the best things I like about her.

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aj85tk.jpg A face like this could stop all hostility in the world. When is Alizee going to get into politics?

dvtq
07-15-2006, 12:27 AM
nice :) , nice, nice . nice nice nice

nurvonic
07-16-2006, 05:28 AM
hmmmmmmm...this is a toughy...everything!

Adi King
07-16-2006, 07:55 AM
I like her best becuase of her songs and how she always smile. And she is soo beautiful also.:)

alizeebrother
07-21-2006, 07:43 AM
her body is not only very sexy but fit miniskirt. she usually wear sexy skirt despite very pretty face. besides very cute and as young as me .

Spartan500
07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
her body is not only very sexy but fit miniskirt. she usually wear sexy skirt despite very pretty face. besides very cute and as young as me .
now anyone who thinks that he is alizee's real brother has to think he is creepy

Kamakzie
07-21-2006, 04:42 PM
now anyone who thinks that he is alizee's real brother has to think he is creepy

:D I tend to agree with you...

nurvonic
07-21-2006, 04:57 PM
dude that would suck if alizee was my sister

Spartan500
07-21-2006, 05:00 PM
dude that would suck if alizee was my sister
yeah that would definitly suck, like friends that have hot sisters

RMJ
07-21-2006, 05:55 PM
The best in her is her voice.

It´s the most beautiful voice anyone has. It´s the thing that made me her fan and it´s the thing that has kept me her fan last 4 years.

alizeebrother
07-22-2006, 02:19 AM
very sorry. I am alizeefan who want to be alizeeBrother. :p

nurvonic
07-22-2006, 02:25 AM
very sorry. I am alizeefan who want to be alizeeBrother. :p

huh? u want to be alizee's brother?

alizeebrother
07-22-2006, 03:43 AM
huh? u want to be alizee's brother?
oh do you want that too?

nurvonic
07-22-2006, 04:15 AM
um...never really thought about it.

alizeebrother
07-22-2006, 08:56 AM
um...never really thought about it.
so , wish be sweet heart ? only fan is good but i wish have will .

sharmante
07-30-2006, 07:51 AM
I love you Alizée

Señor Villa
08-11-2006, 01:51 AM
I adore her eyes ;)

Bob
08-11-2006, 02:17 AM
I agree with the whole package idea but i would also have to say her eyes. when i first saw a video of her awhile back it was here eyes that kept me from moving on to other things

aditya8617
08-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Welcome Villa, congrats on becoming our youngest member!

@ dvtq, u r not youngest anymore!

WoW, just look in ur signature for proof! Nice signature pic Villa!

Señor Villa
08-11-2006, 02:31 AM
Welcome Villa, congrats on becoming our youngest member!

@ dvtq, u r not youngest anymore!

WoW, just look in ur signature for proof! Nice signature pic Villa!

Thanks aditya8617, I am spending my 6th birthday on here rather than going to Chuckie Cheese.:D

dvtq
08-11-2006, 02:37 AM
@senor villa : why Alizée's image :) , not another girl huh ???

Señor Villa
08-11-2006, 02:58 AM
@senor villa : why Alizée's image :) , not another girl huh ???

Well dvtq, I thought Alizée is my girl and I am an Alizée stalker.:cool:

aditya8617
08-11-2006, 03:02 AM
why Alizée's image :) , not another girl huh ???

Aren't u using it too?

dvtq
08-11-2006, 03:17 PM
because on alizee-4rum , he didnt.

Bob
08-11-2006, 10:31 PM
haha i sense a rivalry growing =)

Señor Villa
08-12-2006, 02:12 AM
because on alizee-4rum , he didnt.

I know who are you and I know what you mean.;)

aditya8617
08-12-2006, 02:19 AM
which Alizee forum are u guys talking about.

Spartan500
08-12-2006, 02:28 AM
the one thats connected to her fan page that comes up near the top of the list when you google her

Bob
08-12-2006, 04:01 AM
the one thats connected to her fan page that comes up near the top of the list when you google her

yay for google =) lol sry for the randomness but my sister works there, its the 2nd greatest thing that i know of:p

Merci Alizée
04-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Her Personality

Well other types of answers would be

Her Eyes : that's what I like most while I'm watching a video.

Her voice : while listening to songs. ;)

User22
04-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Her Personality

Her Eyes : that's what I like most while I'm watching a video.

Her voice : while listening to songs. ;)

We agree on a lot of things...cause these are the best things about Alizee that I like the most:wub:

Merci Alizée
04-29-2010, 12:49 PM
We agree on a lot of things...cause these are the best things about Alizee that I like the most:wub:

That's what most of the fans like about her.

johnsons34
04-29-2010, 04:46 PM
what I like about Alizee best is her personality. She seems so sweet and genuine, it's natural. That's why she became so famous, the camera loves her. She is so cute, you can just watch her in awe.

Tchaikovsky
04-29-2010, 05:09 PM
The whole kit and kaboodle.

Rictor
04-29-2010, 06:10 PM
It's actually every single part of her inside and out. Some of you already mentioned the personality, which by the way - I still haven't found ANYONE in real life who is even REMOTELY similar to her in this regard. Sweet, friendly, smart, strong, beautiful, innocent yet STILL sexy. Don't know how this is even possible but it is.

As for the physical aspect of it, it's not just her eyes and cuteness, it's EVERYTHING. In the "En Concert" performance, there are some moments where they do close-ups of her face while she's holding the microphone. Even her HANDS are beautiful. WHAT THE &^%^&^&*&(???!!!?!?!?

It's not just that she's cute, it's also that every single facial expression she makes just makes us swoon. It's definitely something that comes naturally. There's no way in hell anyone can perfect something like that through practice. Unless she's some sort of robot designed to steal our hearts.

Tchaikovsky
04-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Unless she's some sort of robot designed to steal our hearts.
I think there's actually been a thread about this.

user472884
04-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Everything.

johnsons34
04-29-2010, 08:03 PM
It's actually every single part of her inside and out. Some of you already mentioned the personality, which by the way - I still haven't found ANYONE in real life who is even REMOTELY similar to her in this regard. Sweet, friendly, smart, strong, beautiful, innocent yet STILL sexy. Don't know how this is even possible but it is.

As for the physical aspect of it, it's not just her eyes and cuteness, it's EVERYTHING. In the "En Concert" performance, there are some moments where they do close-ups of her face while she's holding the microphone. Even her HANDS are beautiful. WHAT THE &^%^&^&*&(???!!!?!?!?

It's not just that she's cute, it's also that every single facial expression she makes just makes us swoon. It's definitely something that comes naturally. There's no way in hell anyone can perfect something like that through practice. Unless she's some sort of robot designed to steal our hearts.

I think having an Alizee image in your mind as your perfect woman is a bit ambitious, because nobody could compete with Alizee.

Otherwise, I agree with everything you said. I think she is very natural, her sweetness could not be faked.

User22
04-30-2010, 01:02 AM
Everything that is true in this thread I agree with haha....She is just Simply Alizee....i need to get that Simply ALizee orange juice out but i need to find it in my pics zzzz....

AceTone
04-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Her left earlobe.
:wub:

User22
04-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Her left earlobe.

Oh gosh no....not the start of "Her..." threads again:(hahaha

Uroboros
04-30-2010, 08:40 AM
I love her personality too, she's very good person, from what I can tell after seeing her interviews. Yet she have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life! Whenever I see she smiling, I have the wish of smiling too, even when I'm not happy! :eek:
And of course, I shouldn't forgot to mention her angelical voice, right? :wub:

Jurre
04-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Unless she's some sort of robot designed to steal our hearts.

I don't think that is the case. Something that was deliberately designed cannot possibly be as flawless as she is. ;)

Rictor
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
I think having an Alizee image in your mind as your perfect woman is a bit ambitious, because nobody could compete with Alizee.

Tell me about it - I can't even look at another woman without comparing her to Alizée. I might end up alone forever because of this obsession.

The other day a girl chatted me up and eventually asked if I had a gf. I knew where this was leading up to, and I looked at her and thought to myself "this girl is nowhere near as awesome as Alizée." So my answer to her was: "Yes. Yes I do have a gf. Her name is Lily."

God help me.

Uroboros
04-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Tell me about it - I can't even look at another woman without comparing her to Alizée. I might end up alone forever because of this obsession.

The other day a girl chatted me up and eventually asked if I had a gf. I knew where this was leading up to, and I looked at her and thought to myself "this girl is nowhere near as awesome as Alizée." So my answer to her was: "Yes. Yes I do have a gf. Her name is Lily."

God help me.

LOL Man! XD

Merci Alizée
04-30-2010, 12:04 PM

God help me.

Don't worry man. People do think like that in begining, but ultimately they move on. I'm not trying to discourage you or disrespect your feelings, but life teaches us a lot. You will reach one stage when your love for might not die, but that won't prevent you from thinking about others either.

A fan life like this one can go in two directions.

First someday you might feel that you don't like her anymore or you might start getting this feeling that she is not that Alizée which you loved in the beginging. Your interest may change as life goes on and you may find some other people better than her. I hope that doesn't happen, although no one will be able to help you, if it goes like that.

Next possibility is that once you discover more about her and spend few years as fan, your views may change and you start liking other people. The things that you learn while living a life a fan might help you in this. In that case, you will still be a fan. You will always remember her as one of your most beautiful experience in your life and alwyas keep those memories close to your heart while living a normal happy life.

It's difficult to feel now that any such kind of thing might happen in future. Trust me, it will happen. At present you might be getting such random thoughts like you might end up living alone, but one day you will be able to overcome those thought. That would not happen by forgetting her, but that would happen by the change that she will bring to you over a period of time.

Whenever someone becomes a true of her and really likes her, then that person goes into a phase of changes. Even that person doesn't realise those changes. Due to these changes only, during intial days, you get thoughts like these. Once those process of changes is complete, world would look much better and happier to you. You will do like everything else more than before.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Remember one thing, you are a true fan, if you loving her, teaches you to love others too. If you develop hate for others because of your love to her, then you are not a true fan, rather you are just one more person who sees her, likes her and after that doesn't care about it. It's upto you to decide which one are you. So, appreciate other too. Don't think that this person is no where near Alizée, so I don't like him/her. Never compare anyone with some other person. That's worst thing to do if you develop a dislike for the other person after making comparison. That's what I have noticed most of the people do. For example, some people compare other artists with Alizée and say that since those artists are not like her, so I don't like them. This is wrong. Every artist is good in their own ways and that's why there are always some people who love them. If you don't like their ways, then it's ok.
Same goes with people in our real life too.

My friend, Alizée teaches us to love others. That's probably the best thing about her that I like the most.

God has already helped you by introducing Her in your life.

chazkimies
04-30-2010, 02:36 PM
honestly...her nose...:p (no, seriously)

and the fact that she's super cute and that sweet sweet voice.
her smile, the way she talks, her personality, her everything.

geez....alizee is awesome:D

babyblue558
04-30-2010, 03:18 PM
definitely her smile :D it's what made me fall in love with her 2 years ago :wub:

Rictor
04-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Remember one thing, you are a true fan, if you loving her, teaches you to love others too. If you develop hate for others because of your love to her, then you are not a true fan, rather you are just one more person who sees her, likes her and after that doesn't care about it. It's upto you to decide which one are you. So, appreciate other too. Don't think that this person is no where near Alizée, so I don't like him/her. Never compare anyone with some other person. That's worst thing to do if you develop a dislike for the other person after making comparison. That's what I have noticed most of the people do. For example, some people compare other artists with Alizée and say that since those artists are not like her, so I don't like them. This is wrong. Every artist is good in their own ways and that's why there are always some people who love them. If you don't like their ways, then it's ok.
Same goes with people in our real life too.

My friend, Alizée teaches us to love others. That's probably the best thing about her that I like the most.

God has already helped you by introducing Her in your life.

YES!!! YES!!!! I've noticed that ever since I've started loving her, I get along better with others. And the things that normally upset me no longer upset me for long. Feelings of hate and aggression pass within moments as opposed to lingering for long periods of time. Love for her just increases one's appreciation for life and people in general. And I think that means a lot coming from me, since I've been a really hateful person most of my life, before learning about our Lilly. Once she is in your heart, all the hate melts away.

I think you're right about being able to fall in love with other women in time, but I think I'll always have a very special place in my heart for Alizee; something just a bit different than the way I feel for anyone else.

johnsons34
04-30-2010, 05:06 PM

God help me.

wow that is really funny! lmao. OMG :D

AlizéeInspired
04-30-2010, 05:07 PM
What do I love about Alizée?

I love how she mesmerizes me with every expression she makes, every word she speaks, every action she takes, and every song she sings. I love how she can make my day better when I watch a music video, a performance, an interview, when I listen to her music, or even when I see a picture of her. I love how she has changed my life in many different ways, large and small. Really, I love every aspect of her whether it be on the inside or out. But, what do I love MOST about Alizée? I love how she inspires me :wub:

johnsons34
04-30-2010, 08:00 PM
What do I love about Alizée?

I love how she mesmerizes me with every expression she makes, every word she speaks, every action she takes, and every song she sings. I love how she can make my day better when I watch a music video, a performance, an interview, when I listen to her music, or even when I see a picture of her. I love how she has changed my life in many different ways, large and small. Really, I love every aspect of her whether it be on the inside or out. But, what do I love MOST about Alizée? I love how she inspires me :wub:

That is very beautiful :wub:

MYGOGT
04-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I like best how she carries herself. Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains! :rolleyes:

Rev
05-01-2010, 12:19 AM
.... Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains! :rolleyes:

lol. Cute. :)

Fall
05-01-2010, 01:17 AM
I like best how she carries herself. Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains! :rolleyes:
Lol yeah exactly! She's got so many songs that work perfect for that :D

Människöpesten
05-01-2010, 02:33 AM
maybe it's because for some random reason i can appreciate French Pop when i'm a metalhead, that in of itself is no small feat. props to her for that

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Rictor: I have not told a girl I am dating her, but I did tell some overzealous worker at a picture studio I was dating a French girl named Alizée, who was very photogenic. MYGOGT: I always fall alseep with her music. Even sang my two year old niece to sleep with PTB last night! AI: very beautiful! MA: again, beautiful! As for me, I can tell you the best thing for me (honestly) is her voice. But everything else is a very close second.

Rictor
05-01-2010, 11:18 AM
maybe it's because for some random reason i can appreciate French Pop when i'm a metalhead, that in of itself is no small feat. props to her for that

Prior to Alizée, I listened to Pantera all the time. I don't know why, I'm just never in the mood for metal anymore. The thing about heavy metal is that most of the songs deal with really heavy issues, which appealed to the old me. The new me just wants to enjoy life. I'm just not angry enough to want to listen to that type of music anymore. But hey, it still gets me through workouts.

User22
05-01-2010, 02:12 PM
But hey, it still gets me through workouts.

Hey you can replace those Pantera workout songs with Alizée workout songs if you want!!!

My running playlist which I use year round usually consists of:

J'ai Pas Vingt Ans + Benny Benassi Remix
A Contre Courant
J'en Ai Marre Soft Skin Club Mix
I'm Fed Up:wub:
Mademoiselle Juliette Datsu Remix
Fifty Sixty + Edana Remix
Moi...Lolita
Gourmandises
Veni Vidi Vici

Fast and happy songs:D

but I did tell some overzealous worker at a picture studio I was dating a French girl named Alizée

I do it all the time:Dhaha

Even sang my two year old niece to sleep with PTB last night!

Haven't heard of this yet...but don't be surprised if your niece wakes up one morning only able to speak French and the parents blame you for it....haha yah but man I need to raise my kids to know French and English so they can be my little translators haha jk

thekidEm
05-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains! :rolleyes:

lol..yeah and the ballads work perfectly for me. her voice is :wub:

I like her personality, her voice, her smile and laughs, the cute facial expressions when she sings...basically almost everything :cool:

Jurre
05-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Prior to Alizée, I listened to Pantera all the time. I don't know why, I'm just never in the mood for metal anymore. The thing about heavy metal is that most of the songs deal with really heavy issues, which appealed to the old me. The new me just wants to enjoy life. I'm just not angry enough to want to listen to that type of music anymore. But hey, it still gets me through workouts.That sounds like me :) (except the workout thing, because I'm lazy as hell)

Rictor
05-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey you can replace those Pantera workout songs with Alizée workout songs if you want!!!

My running playlist which I use year round usually consists of:

J'ai Pas Vingt Ans + Benny Benassi Remix
A Contre Courant
J'en Ai Marre Soft Skin Club Mix
I'm Fed Up:wub:
Mademoiselle Juliette Datsu Remix
Fifty Sixty + Edana Remix
Moi...Lolita
Gourmandises
Veni Vidi Vici

Fast and happy songs:D

I have a friend who actually says that listening to "Moi Lolita" while running actually makes him feel really sexy. He loaded a bunch of random songs onto his mp3 player and one of them happened to be something that I sent him (Moi Lolita). He didn't even know what it was since it was his first time hearing that song but he said it made him feel sexy. Hahaha. (This was back when I first discovered her and was trying to spread the word about her).

I can definitely see Veni Vidi Vici being a good workout song, but "I'm Fed Up?" I'm loling. I can just picture myself trying to get through a tough workout while Alizée is whispering "Bubbles and 'warrrrrter' " in my ear. Oh god. I would probably just end up hurting myself. Probably best not to think about that sweet angel until AFTER the workout when the endorphins kick in and you feel relaxed and happy. :)

Fèvier
05-01-2010, 05:28 PM

Prior to Alizée, I listened to Pantera all the time. I don't know why, I'm just never in the mood for metal anymore. The thing about heavy metal is that most of the songs deal with really heavy issues, which appealed to the old me. The new me just wants to enjoy life. I'm just not angry enough to want to listen to that type of music anymore. But hey, it still gets me through workouts.

Yup I truly love Foreign Metal. It's my favorite GENRE. Alizée will always be the best singer/person/everything! I love everything about her. :D
If it wasn't for her, I'd be stuck with depressing, hardcore, rebellious, English metal

paintballpdh19
05-02-2010, 03:19 PM
the best things about Alizee:
THE NOSE SCRUNCHY THING :wub:
Her personality :wub:

User22
05-02-2010, 11:39 PM
the best things about Alizee:
THE NOSE SCRUNCHY THING :wub:
Her personality :wub:

Procrastinating about doing the Nose Scrunch Thread is a dark sin I am commiting, actually I just had my SAT on saturday so it should be up soon.

I can just picture myself trying to get through a tough workout while Alizée is whispering "Bubbles and 'warrrrrter' " in my ear. Oh god. I would probably just end up hurting myself.

And now you know how I tripped during Cross Country in the woods; I lost track of where my feet were since I was trying to do the JEAM dance while running:rolleyes: required 2 stitches....

paintballpdh19
05-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Procrastinating about doing the Nose Scrunch Thread is a dark sin I am commiting, actually I just had my SAT on saturday so it should be up soon.

I would put it up, but i'll let you do the honors! I just need to make sure i find it... if i don't post in the first couple of days then be sure to shot me a pm because i cant miss this thread :wub:

User22
05-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I would put it up, but i'll let you do the honors! I just need to make sure i find it... if i don't post in the first couple of days then be sure to shot me a pm because i cant miss this thread :wub:

Don't worry you will definitely be the first to see this since me and you are the man "Nose Scrunch" lovers and you even came up with the term haha

I am guessing I will have about 30 nose scrunch pics or more

paintballpdh19
05-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Don't worry you will definitely be the first to see this since me and you are the man "Nose Scrunch" lovers and you even came up with the term haha

I am guessing I will have about 30 nose scrunch pics or more

YES!!!! i can put them all on my computer in the file called Alizee's Super Cute Nose Scrunchy Thing! :wub::wub:

User22
05-03-2010, 12:10 AM
YES!!!! i can put them all on my computer in the file called Alizee's Super Cute Nose Scrunchy Thing! :wub::wub:

I will definitely call the folder with the pics I am putting in ,the "Alizee's Super Cute Nose Scrunchy Thing" folder haha

paintballpdh19
05-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I will definitely call the folder with the pics I am putting in ,the "Alizee's Super Cute Nose Scrunchy Thing" folder haha

lol can't wait for what may be the best thread yet! :wub:

RobandSandy
05-17-2010, 10:37 AM
It would not be possible to chose only one thing as my favorite thing about Alizée. I know the one thing I like the most about Alizée is Alizée!!!!! Everything about Alizée is the one thing I'm bonkers about. But yes her personality and mannerisms and the way she carries herself has a lot to do with that. Whos That Girl!!!!! Oh thats just the most beautiful and talented girl in the whole world, THATS ALIZEE!!!!!

sumi1
05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
But yes her personality and mannerisms and the way she carries herself has a lot to do with that.
Me too:wub::wub::wub:

Edit:

Hey Aaron, did you post the folder?????

paintballpdh19
05-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey Aaron, did you post the folder?????

yeah what ever happened to that? we got to start that thread up

Människöpesten
05-17-2010, 08:43 PM
yeah what ever happened to that? we got to start that thread up

it was lost to the sands of time. aaron does what aaron wants. anyway. i like how she does her own thing as an artist, that's always cool to see.

Cubeface
05-24-2010, 06:31 PM
I think the common answer, from people that aren't like us would probably be, "Her ass!" after watching J'en Ai Marre. But I like everything about her. I can't pick on thing, she's just so extravagant I don't even know what to say if someone asks me that.

Människöpesten
05-24-2010, 06:33 PM
i think the common answer, from people that aren't like us would probably be, "her ass!" after watching j'en ai marre. But i like everything about her. I can't pick on thing, she's just so extravagant i don't even know what to say if someone asks me that.

you pick one thing. Now.

User22
05-24-2010, 07:44 PM
I think the common answer, from people that aren't like us would probably be, "Her ass!" after watching J'en Ai Marre. But I like everything about her. I can't pick on thing, she's just so extravagant I don't even know what to say if someone asks me that.

calm down Cube haha! Yah but seriously, dont use that....

Cubeface
05-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Okay, one thing I love about her is her hair. It's always so great looking, and I love the different hairstyles she has with it. It always looks great!

(Sorry about my previous post, I'm still kinda learning here.)

User22
05-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Okay, one thing I love about her is her hair. It's always so great looking, and I love the different hairstyles she has with it. It always looks great!

(Sorry about my previous post, I'm still kinda learning here.)

Her hair is very amazing!!! Hey might I suggest reading the Alizee Wikipedia Article(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e) so I can tell you about the different eras and therefore discuss her different hairstyles with you? Cuz that is a fun subject....her hair:wub:

Människöpesten
05-24-2010, 08:38 PM
her hair is a timeline of her career. fun lili fact of the day.

Cubeface
05-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Her hair is very amazing!!! Hey might I suggest reading the Alizee Wikipedia Article(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e) so I can tell you about the different eras and therefore discuss her different hairstyles with you? Cuz that is a fun subject....her hair:wub:

Yeah, definitely!

wasabi622
05-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Her seemingly genuine and sweet personality, her facial area, you know, that connects to the rest of her body, as well as that one part with all them limbs and stuff?

Yeah, that's about it. :p

RobandSandy
05-25-2010, 06:23 AM
OK again if I have to pick one thing I like best about Alizée? I have had several weeks to come up with a better answer.....Hmmmm the thing I like, like, like be,be,,bes,best a,aa,ab,abouuuu....about Alizée is ummmmm ALIZEE. Everything about Alizée is what I like about Alizée! Its OK Cube if you cant pick out one thing you like about her better. Join the club, what size jacket would you like again?

Naft
05-25-2010, 07:15 AM
If I had to choose (and not say Alizée as an answer) I'd pick her eyes.

Tupuz
05-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Her eyes, but also her smile, both framed by the most beautiful face I can imagine, not to forget her perfect body. To sum it up: she sets the absolute maximum of beauty, no one else can reach it, only approach to. :wub::wub::wub:

User22
05-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Her eyes, but also her smile, both framed by the most beautiful face I can imagine, not to forget her perfect body. To sum it up: she sets the absolute maximum of beauty, no one else can reach it, only approach to. :wub::wub::wub:

Woh....that just summed up everything right there! Very good way of saying she is amazingly beautiful!:wub:

Fralizee
05-25-2010, 08:09 PM
I personally love her personality and her attitude. But that's just me.
I like Alizee because she has:
1. a beautiful voice
2. a beautiful face
3. a beautiful body.
4. a beautiful smile
5. a beautiful personality
6. a beautiful, clean act
7. a beautiful way of dancing
8. a beautiful way with people.
9. a beautiful flair of innocence.
10. a beautiful attitude.
I guess that makes a perfect 10.
That's why we all love her.

Merci Alizée
05-25-2010, 08:25 PM
I like Alizee because she has:
1. a beautiful voice
2. a beautiful face
3. a beautiful body.
4. a beautiful smile
5. a beautiful personality
6. a beautiful, clean act
7. a beautiful way of dancing
8. a beautiful way with people.
9. a beautiful flair of innocence.
10. a beautiful attitude.
I guess that makes a perfect 10.
That's why we all love her.

Just in one line "A beautiful Alizée" :)

User22
05-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Just in one line "A beautiful Alizée" :)

I just can't see why we are listing her "Amazing"'s haha. No person can come up with a word to sum it up haha. We shall try and create one!:D

Cubeface
05-25-2010, 09:07 PM
I just can't see why we are listing her "Amazing"'s haha. No person can come up with a word to sum it up haha. We shall try and create one!:D

Amazetasticbeautifysome! That's amazing, fantastic, beautiful, and awesome in one word! Still doesn't do her justice, but it's getting a littler closer, right? :rolleyes:

wasabi622
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
How about Alitastic? Alizéemazing? Lillyful?

User22
05-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Amazetasticbeautifysome! That's amazing, fantastic, beautiful, and awesome in one word! Still doesn't do her justice, but it's getting a littler closer, right? :rolleyes:

I totally agree with that one! Now if someone could make it exclusive to her and add in a "Lilly" and a "Zée" somewhere in there, then it would be VERY VERY CLOSE to summing up her Amazetasticbeautifysomeness.

Cubeface
05-25-2010, 09:30 PM
How about Alitastic? Alizéemazing? Lillyful?

Alizéemazing is hilarious! I love it!

User22
05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
BeautAmaZéeFantiLIllysome:D

Beautiful, Amazing, Alizée, Fantastic, Lilly, Awesome:D Thanks to Cube for making me think of this one....

Cubeface
05-25-2010, 09:39 PM
BeautAmaZéeFantiLIllysome:D

Beautiful, Amazing, Alizée, Fantastic, Lilly, Awesome:D Thanks to Cube for making me think of this one....

Woah. That looks wacky man. It takes me a couple seconds to say, but it's definitely my new favorite word. :D:p

RobandSandy
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM
You may be an Alizée fan when you come up with a word like BeautAmaZéeFantiLillysome, in laymaens terms, awesome. Alizée is awesomer than awesome.

User22
05-25-2010, 10:36 PM
You may be an Alizée fan when you come up with a word like BeautAmaZéeFantiLillysome, in laymaens terms, awesome. Alizée is awesomer than awesome.

Laymaen? Who's that? But yah Alizée is awesomer than awesome.

wasabi622
05-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Laymaen? Who's that? But yah Alizée is awesomer than awesome.

Layman's terms means just a general term that most people would understand.

It ain't a literal person or anyone. :p

User22
05-25-2010, 11:14 PM

Ah I see, thanks!

Rictor
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM

Wasabi, just so you know, "j'ai pas vingt ans" started playing on my playlist as I read your post. As I recall, this is your favorite. Bear in mind that my playlist has hundreds of songs and it was on RANDOM.

I think I'm going to buy a lottery ticket or something. :D

User22
05-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Wasabi, just so you know, "j'ai pas vingt ans" started playing on my playlist as I read your post. As I recall, this is your favorite. Bear in mind that my playlist has hundreds of songs and it was on RANDOM.

Yah well that is not as lucky as all of us finding Alizee haha. One in a million chances we found her haha...

wasabi622
05-25-2010, 11:36 PM

Hahahaa! That's awesome!!! Maybe I should use it at my personal theme song. :p

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-25-2010, 11:38 PM
her legs.... and her eyes.

User22
05-25-2010, 11:44 PM
her legs.... and her eyes.

Ooohhh very nice choice! Her legs just overpower everything. During En Concert woh:wub:

Cubeface
05-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Ooohhh very nice choice! Her legs just overpower everything. During En Concert woh:wub:

Oh man. Her legs got me hooked big time. J'en Ai Marre anyone? Those thighs, mmhmm!:wub::wub::wub: Hahaha

Människöpesten
05-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Oh man. Her legs got me hooked big time. J'en Ai Marre anyone? Those thighs, mmhmm!:wub::wub::wub: Hahaha

seconded. :wub:

wasabi622
05-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Honest to God, her face.

The body adds to it, but it's the face that matters the most to me. Besides, her heart melting smile, the lopsided smile, those adorable eyes, that kill-me-cuz-it's-too-cute nose scrunch.. all come from the face. :D

Cubeface
05-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Honest to God, her face.

The body adds to it, but it's the face that matters the most to me. Besides, her heart melting smile, the lopsided smile, those adorable eyes, that kill-me-cuz-it's-too-cute nose scrunch.. all come from the face. :D

I believe you completely. I'm the same way. My friends ask why I don't constantly have the background on my phone the picture of her in her JEAM suit. I can't exactly explain to them why I have a picture of her beautiful face when she's performing at the Eiffel Tower. Those pictures are some of my favorites.

babyblue558
05-26-2010, 08:33 AM
I believe you completely. I'm the same way. My friends ask why I don't constantly have the background on my phone the picture of her in her JEAM suit. I can't exactly explain to them why I have a picture of her beautiful face when she's performing at the Eiffel Tower. Those pictures are some of my favorites.

Haha you've got my respect there! The Eiffel Tower performance is just about my favourite thing she's ever done. :p
-Favourite song
-Favourite outfit
-Favourite hair
-Epic location
-Amazing atmosphere! The crowd is loving it
-The dancing... :wub:
-The SMILE... :wub::wub::wub:

Cubeface
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Haha you've got my respect there! The Eiffel Tower performance is just about my favourite thing she's ever done. :p
-Favourite song
-Favourite outfit
-Favourite hair
-Epic location

Same with me. It actually probably is my favorite! I love how happy she is the whole time.

Hair is definitely the best.
Outfit is amazing. I love the blue, oh my god does she look good in blue :)
Location is the most badass thing ever. Right infront of the Eiffel Tower? How can it get better?

Man, just can't get over it.

User22
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
-Favourite song
-Favourite outfit
-Favourite hair
-Epic location

Same with me. It actually probably is my favorite! I love how happy she is the whole time.

Hair is definitely the best.
Outfit is amazing. I love the blue, oh my god does she look good in blue :)
Location is the most badass thing ever. Right infront of the Eiffel Tower? How can it get better?

Man, just can't get over it.

I think you guys are trying to get somewhere here....if you know what I'm talking about hahaha:D It's ok we all think it's a good pic:rolleyes:

RobandSandy
05-31-2010, 06:15 AM
All sounds good to me. The Eiffel Tower performance sent me too I must confess. But there is not just one thing I can peg as my favorite thing about Alizée. I like everything about her man. EVERYTHING!

babyblue558
05-31-2010, 08:14 AM
I think you guys are trying to get somewhere here....if you know what I'm talking about hahaha:D It's ok we all think it's a good pic:rolleyes:

LOL ok we got the point across. :p
A final one:
-The BOOTS!!! :wub::wub: Another addition to that favourite leg-accessories post I just made on one of the other threads. :D

Rictor
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
LOL ok we got the point across. :p
A final one:
-The BOOTS!!! :wub::wub: Another addition to that favourite leg-accessories post I just made on one of the other threads. :D

Those boots are only cute on her because she's so petite and beautiful. She's like a little angel floating around. :D

RobandSandy
06-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Ive been tryin to voice my opinion that she is definately an angel. But the more time I have had to think about this whole thing I think I can finally come up with my answer. My favorite thing about Alizée is her smile, demeanoe, and personality.

paintballpdh19
06-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Ive been tryin to voice my opinion that she is definately an angel. But the more time I have had to think about this whole thing I think I can finally come up with my answer. My favorite thing about Alizée is her smile, demeanoe, and personality.

All great qualities. Good choices. I still can't make up my mind because there are just too many things. I'll get it soon lol :p

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
All great qualities. Good choices. I still can't make up my mind because there are just too many things. I'll get it soon lol :p

do it faster!

paintballpdh19
06-05-2010, 11:47 PM
do it faster!

I'm not good under pressure and there's just so many things that I can't decide

RobandSandy
06-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Manni easy my brother it took me a whole month to finally come to that conclusion.LOLOLOL. But look what kind of choices had to be made? DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS> ??????:D

Edit:

And I still may have a change of heart tomorrow.

paintballpdh19
06-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Manni easy my brother it took me a whole month to finally come to that conclusion.LOLOLOL. But look what kind of choices had to be made? DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS> ??????:D

Thank you... Someone who understands this hard decision. Lol

RobandSandy
06-06-2010, 12:44 AM
HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL such a difficult one at THAT.