Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Articles and Blog (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   My Daily Blog :) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8352)

Aragorn97 07-12-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 265945)
Like CleverCowboy said, Gourmandises cd, but in an MCE case.

I believe I have an unopened MCE cd, still in the wrapper, but the case has a crack in it. I could post a picture. You could always replace the case. I also have an autographed 5 cd. I sell mine at cost, plus shipping. If you're interested, let me know. I might also have something else.

Wow, that's really interesting, but I'm afraid that I must decline for now: I'm in the middle of an exam session, so I don't have a lot of spare time. I'll be very happy to contact you as soon as I'm free, if you have still something. Thank you very much for your interest! :)

Edsel Di Meo 10-06-2019 12:30 PM

:))))))

Hiiii guys, how is it going?It's been a while since the last time I posted in this thread, but it's alright :)

I have to admit that I've been checking up on this forum even though I didn't post anything haha.

Okay, let's catch up with what I've been doing so far haha

I finally started university! It's been a month and a half of that :D. I've also been working out and three days ago my career course coordinator invited me, along with 9 other people to a three day long event like a hackathon. If you guys don't know what that is, it's basically an event where you have to choose a project from a list and build it in three days without rest. The event finished yesterday but the experience was amazing. I learned a lot about mechanics, electronics and programming and I even finished in third place!

Regarding the topic of this forum, I listened to the last song released by Julia last friday and I liked it , what are your thoughts on it though?

And that's basically it, I'm tired and I have two tests this week so I gotta get prepared for them so see you soon and I hope everything is going well for you!

Scruffydog777 10-06-2019 03:52 PM

Hey Edsel.....It's great to hear from you. We miss your posts. Having some electronics, mechanical and programming training was key to me having a career in something I really enjoy and it is such a tremendous help in life at home.

As far as Julia, I really enjoyed her recent song. I was starting to doubt whether she would have success, but I think the great talents of MF/LB are starting to emerge and I'd be very surprised if Julia does not do well.

Please keep in touch with us. We always enjoy your posts!

CleverCowboy 10-07-2019 08:00 AM

Hi Edsel! :bye:

Great to hear from you as always. Glad things are moving ahead in your education. The hackathon sounds like the real world in many ways, like working three days without rest. That's the price you pay for being in IT :p

I have more of a neutral response to Julia's new song, and I posted in the Julia thread about it. It is a nice song, but not a great song in my opinion. She is somehow not connecting with her age group, something that Alizee did with ease.

Have a great semester this fall, and hope to hear from you again. :)

CC