Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   We still need to vote on Radio Atlantis everyone (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3610)

user472884 09-16-2009 08:26 PM

lol, as soon as I saw "vote" I was like "here we go again!"

Fall 09-16-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 140334)
lol, as soon as I saw "vote" I was like "here we go again!"

exactly! we should remind everybody in France about Alizée (the radio station is in France right?) so that more people buy her new album! We gotta help her any way we can, here, in Mexico, Asia, Europe everywhere! :D

jung_adore_ALIZEE 09-16-2009 10:07 PM

reviving threads is looked upon as godly

TheBarrett 09-16-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 140344)
reviving threads is looked upon as godly

Only in Wasabimancer's standards. :p

Fall 09-16-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 140346)
Only in Wasabimancer's standards. :p

*whimpers and sniffs* what about me? :(

Edit: you know what? im gonna do this thing more often and become even more of a necromancer than Wasabi. or at least as good as he is. I like the old threads. They're like buried treasure, some of it is gone (like old links), but there is still something out there, and its GOLD man, GOLD :D

On topic. I managed to vote for ACC a few times cause its my favorite but we should concentrate on the Psych material. What say you, Alizée America? :)

Criss_pl 09-17-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 140347)
*whimpers and sniffs* what about me? :(

Edit: you know what? im gonna do this thing more often and become even more of a necromancer than Wasabi. or at least as good as he is. I like the old threads. They're like buried treasure, some of it is gone (like old links), but there is still something out there, and its GOLD man, GOLD :D

On topic. I managed to vote for ACC a few times cause its my favorite but we should concentrate on the Psych material. What say you, Alizée America? :)

Real GOLD, real, I agree. When you revive some topic I promise I join you with adding some post:) For voting, always ready:)

Fall 09-17-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criss_pl (Post 140394)
Real GOLD, real, I agree. When you revive some topic I promise I join you with adding some post:) For voting, always ready:)

I'm glad I can count on you Criss, there's work here that needs doing. AA has been away for a bit on the voting for Lilly, but like the Terminator, WE'LL BE BACK! lol :D:o

TheBarrett 09-17-2009 07:40 PM

Oh boy.
People are going to go through the threads containing old B and old Edgar.
xD

jung_adore_ALIZEE 09-17-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 140435)
Oh boy.
People are going to go through the threads containing old B and old Edgar.
xD

those were the days :p

TheBarrett 09-17-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 140437)
those were the days :p

Ah yes, I remember the "days".
Now that I look back at them the only benefit i've had in the "days" was meeting you and Frank. :p