Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You know you're an Alizée fan when... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4606)

WhiteFeather 12-12-2011 02:41 PM

Maybe we could develop a new "Alizée measurement system." How tall is she again? :D

You know you're an Alizée fan when you subconsciously buy a 50#/60" recurve bow (from Bass Pro Shops which is exactly 15 songs round-trip).

Människöpesten 12-12-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzracing76 (Post 212484)
You your alizee fan when......

....your watching a ACC college sports game rivarly matchup and all you can do is think of the song A Contre Courant (ACC).

Two things:
One: GO PAC 12. GO BUFFS.
Two: YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO DECIDED TO COME BACK :beer:

Jake04 12-12-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streambeta (Post 214058)
It is great to be here, I hope to be a lot more active now days since
I have a bit more time in my day to be on forums.

Aaronius31 - Yeah I love promoting Alizée! If you haven't gotten weird looks/laughed at around 100 times for talking about Alizée then you haven't been talking about Lili enough. Which reminds me...

- You know you are an Alizée fan when you have been laughed at 100s of times,
or constantly picked on about it. ;)

Jake04 - Yeah I will look through my database and see if I can find the original picture
that is my avatar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFeather (Post 214060)
I got it:

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...n7/dreamy1.jpg

You know when you're an Alizée fan when you start to measure distance in Alizée songs. For example: it is approximately 1.5-2 songs to work and 3-5 songs from my house to a friends. Not the most accurate form, but way more fun than miles/kilometers.

Thank you to both of you! :2_thumbs:

Rev 12-12-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaronius31 (Post 214083)
woh woh woh, you guys just opened my mind that we can calculate the average velocity of a car based on jeams!

Okay, so if for 1 jeam i traveled 8 miles, then i was going at a rate of 8 mi/jeam or 60 mph!

rofl
:)))

Jake04 12-13-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFeather (Post 214060)
You know when you're an Alizée fan when you start to measure distance in Alizée songs. For example: it is approximately 1.5-2 songs to work and 3-5 songs from my house to a friends. Not the most accurate form, but way more fun than miles/kilometers.

I do this all the time! :D I usually don't start until I hit the freeway though because I don't want any distraction while listening to Alizee. But, I know exactly what songs I can listen to in full when travelling! :thumb:

VVVACCPLPNLY 12-13-2011 10:49 AM

-when you use 5060 as your bike lock combo.
ps if my bike comes up missing i'll know it was you aaronius. and i wont hesitate to pound you senseless ;)lol

Streambeta 12-13-2011 11:27 AM

^LOL, now I am going to do that the next time I get a combination lock instead of a key lock for my bike

-You know you are an Alizée fan when you instantly change the background of each new VM to a wallpaper of Alizée.
-Then you get questioned as to why all 10 of your VMs have a picture of "some French chick"

User22 12-13-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 214147)
-when you use 5060 as your bike lock combo.
ps if my bike comes up missing i'll know it was you aaronius. and i wont hesitate to pound you senseless ;)lol

What else do you use that passcode for? :p

Människöpesten 12-13-2011 01:02 PM

YKYAFW: You debate taking three years of french instead of a year of spanish to fulfill your college language requirement.

Jake04 12-13-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MannitwopointOH (Post 214154)
YKYAFW: You debate taking three years of french instead of a year of spanish to fulfill your college language requirement.

I wish I had that choice when I was in college. Oh well, I guess I just have to try Roseta Stone. :D