Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Misc. Alizée Questions! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918)

Rev 08-31-2009 11:41 PM

[quote=Chuck;138614]
Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 138689)
anything that can be said in PM can be said here as it obviously is something that someone has a problem with and could better the forum he may have something to say that may improve things here or someone else may have such a solution

besides I think you know me well enough by now

I have to agree with Ben. That was getting out of control. PM is the right place for that discussion from here forward. :)

Appended:
Barrett - you have been busy. Please go to PM. BOTH of you!!!

Added:
Or you could always start a new topic (and let this one get back to topic):
Barrett vs LCC :)

TheBarrett 08-31-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 138692)

I have to agree with Ben. That was getting out of control. PM is the right place for that discussion from here forward. :)

Appended:
Barrett - you have been busy. Please go to PM. BOTH of you!!!

Added:
Or you could always start a new topic (and let this one get back to topic):
Barrett vs LCC :)

Nah i'm done.
I'm going to flex my energies on working on my tenors voice now. :p

wasabi622 08-31-2009 11:53 PM

just to clarify though.. all this seriously exploded after the "my humps" suggestion?

like, was it seriously that bad of an idea? i mean come on, can't we all just get along? :D

TheBarrett 08-31-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 138698)
just to clarify though.. all this seriously exploded after the "my humps" suggestion?

like, was it seriously that bad of an idea? i mean come on, can't we all just get along? :D

Hey, it's your fault for suggesting the mainstream song in the first place.
I agree with LCC that no one should cover that song, it's the most horrid trash i've ever heard. xD

No just kidding, I love you mate. :3

wasabi622 08-31-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 138702)
Hey, it's your fault for suggesting the mainstream song in the first place.
I agree with LCC that no one should cover that song, it's the most horrid trash i've ever heard. xD

No just kidding, I love you mate. :3

*sniff sniff*

...i wish i never mentioned i liked mainstream music.. :(

user472884 09-01-2009 12:06 AM

I'm glad this thread stayed dedicated to user's odd and random questions about Alizée and answers to them.

I remember when I used to have Corsican's problem, but luckily I was smart enough to work on it and eventually rid myself of it :).

Corsican, I think you need to take a chill-pill and listen to Parler Tout Bas and Amélie m'a Dit a couple of times. :)

Ben 09-01-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 138689)
anything that can be said in PM can be said here as it obviously is something that someone has a problem with and could better the forum he may have something to say that may improve things here or someone else may have such a solution

What I see here's more a shouting match between members rather than something to actually do with the forum. If someone has constructive criticism or a suggestion, well... even then a PM to me would probably be better because this isn't the place. I'll let the above posts slide, but do hope it's over now...

jung_adore_ALIZEE 09-01-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 138705)
What I see here's more a shouting match between members rather than something to actually do with the forum. If someone has constructive criticism or a suggestion

that is what comes once one knows the differences and what truly needs to be fixed if it needs to be fixed after all

Quote:

I'll let the above posts slide, but do hope it's over now...

I think it'd be fair to ask to allow him to add his own reply to both mine and Barrett's most recent

Alex 09-01-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

What I see here's more a shouting match between members rather than something to actually do with the forum. If someone has constructive criticism or a suggestion,
well... even then a PM to me would probably be better because this isn't the place. I'll let the above posts slide, but do hope it's over now...

Well said Ben!:cool::)
Thank God this "member shout/deathmatch" is over!:cool:

TheBarrett 09-01-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 138706)
that is what comes once one knows the differences and what truly needs to be fixed if it needs to be fixed after all

I think it'd be fair to ask to allow him to add his own reply to both mine and Barrett's most recent

Yeah it would be fair, but I won't speak any further.
I've said enough of what has to be said, you Jung, are contempt with whatever it is you want to do. Teehee. :p