Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   En Concert DVD Mega Discussion Thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1193)

aditya8617 01-31-2007 04:20 AM

I hope her DVD's are available on the Paris airport shop. I will buy one there while going back home!

CFHollister 01-31-2007 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 26922)
I hope her DVD's are available on the Paris airport shop. I will buy one there while going back home!

I wouldn't count on it.

SupaKrupa 01-31-2007 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guldebrett (Post 26907)
Right now, the DVD is $26 US (19.97 Eruos) on Amazon.fr but that's before shipping to the US. When I bought mine about 1.5 years ago (the euro wasn't so high) the DVD cost me about at total of $37 US with Shipping.

$33.53 AUD before Shipping. Here's a good currency converter link:

Currency Converter

Damn it, I should have got mine from Amazon :( - I guess I'll add it to the "Alizée's Third Album Release Splurge" list.

WindReaver 02-25-2007 03:51 PM

*Cringing* on first viewing of En Concert DVD?

I could not enjoy the concert the first time I watched it. Anyone else keep watching her feet and holding their breath whenever she would walk in all the crap that got thrown up on the stage? I could just see her tripping over something and getting hurt :eek: :mad:

Did they not have someone there to clean it up between songs? :confused:

I've been to concerts where they at least had a guy to sweep the stage clear, or a guy that walks along the floor in front of the stage with a squeegee type thing to clean up anything on it.

Anyway, I was able to enjoy it the many other times I watched after knowing nothing bad was going to happen to Lili! :D :wub:

CFHollister 02-25-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindReaver (Post 30729)
I could not enjoy the concert the first time I watched it. Anyone else keep watching her feet and holding their breath whenever she would walk in all the crap that got thrown up on the stage? I could just see her tripping over something and getting hurt :eek: :mad:

Did they not have someone there to clean it up between songs? :confused:

I've been to concerts where they at least had a guy to sweep the stage clear, or a guy that walks along the floor in front of the stage with a squeegee type thing to clean up anything on it.

Anyway, I was able to enjoy it the many other times I watched after knowing nothing bad was going to happen to Lili! :D :wub:

At the end of Youpidou, she does get pegged in the head with a pink towel that gets thrown up on stage. Lili's surprised reaction is priceless. :wub: And in one of the TV comercials promoting the concert tour, Lili makes a great catch of teady bear during Moi... Lolita and throws it back into the crowd. The catch is pretty awsome 'cause you can tell the bear just hit her arm unexpectedly but she was able to pull it in without seeing it.

Shibby__ 02-25-2007 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 30732)
At the end of Youpidou, she does get pegged in the head with a pink towel that gets thrown up on stage. Lili's surprised reaction is priceless. :wub: And in one of the TV comercials promoting the concert tour, Lili makes a great catch of teady bear during Moi... Lolita and throws it back into the crowd. The catch is pretty awsome 'cause you can tell the bear just hit her arm unexpectedly but she was able to pull it in without seeing it.

Is it possible to see that clip or the whole comercial somewhere (the moi lolita clip)? :)

CFHollister 02-25-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shibby__ (Post 30735)
Is it possible to see that clip or the whole comercial somewhere (the moi lolita clip)? :)

Yes. You need to first join's Moe's excelent site: One Alizée
Then you will find the file for download: here
The clip is actually part of a news report (my mistake) on Belgian TV: Rode Loper Belgium 2003-10-12. The bear catch is at about 00:27.

WindReaver 02-25-2007 04:31 PM

ahhh I missed that in Youpidou. I saw her duck a bundle of flowers at one point. While watching Youpidou I'm usually in cute overload from the eyeroll that she does while singing it. :o

CFHollister 02-25-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindReaver (Post 30745)
ahhh I missed that in Youpidou. I saw her duck a bundle of flowers at one point. While watching Youpidou I'm usually in cute overload from the eyeroll that she does while singing it. :o

Well for me, it's her reaction from getting pegged in the head that send me into "cute overload." :p

Shibby__ 02-25-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 30742)
Yes. You need to first join's Moe's excelent site: One Alizée
Then you will find the file for download: here
The clip is actually part of a news report (my mistake) on Belgian TV: Rode Loper Belgium 2003-10-12. The bear catch is at about 00:27.

Thanks!

I just saw the clip, it was so awsome :)