Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Official AAm Member Birthday Thread! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5744)

Panzerknacker 08-20-2021 02:57 PM

I also wish happy birthday to Bamagirl, Clevercowboy and BrokenSkullDG. :)

Scruffydog777 08-20-2021 03:46 PM

Happy birthday Bamagirl, Clevercowboy and BrokenSkullDG.

It would be interesting to know what time of day Alizée was born because if it was early in the am, between midnight and 6am and if one of these 3 was born in the evening, between 6pm and midnight, they may have been born at the same time As Alizée!

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 08-22-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben.Daly (Post 274594)
Incredible to have 3 active users' birthdays on the 1 day. I wonder what the maths behind the likelihood of that is like...

I thought the same thing because I’ve been waiting for even one active user’s birthday information to appear! :)):)

Sure, there are a lot of users here, but a lot of bots + inactive, so it doesn’t change that much the right percentage!

It has to be pretty close to winning the lottery (at least small) :w: because not everyone even announces their date of birth here! :13: :)(:

but good of course only, nice when we can celebrate here several at once!x§ :clap::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 274597)

It would be interesting to know what time of day Alizée was born because if it was early in the am, between midnight and 6am and if one of these 3 was born in the evening, between 6pm and midnight, they may have been born at the same time As Alizée!

An interesting "possibility"! :13: Alizée has so much mystical beauty that she has almost been forced to be born sometime near night....! And now I will stop disseminating my expertise in this regard!:)))

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 09-18-2021 05:24 PM

Hahaa the thread gets a continuation! :aha::dance::2_thumbs::yahoo: Today then happy birthday Aragorn97! :hatsoff:

Aragorn97 09-19-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 274890)
Hahaa the thread gets a continuation! :aha::dance::2_thumbs::yahoo: Today then happy birthday Aragorn97! :hatsoff:

Thank you, ASfF! :bye::snack:

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 09-20-2021 03:44 PM

^:aha::coffee::2_thumbs:

Wow, :)(: now this thread is suddenly congested!:dance:

Fortunately, I did not forget!:)

Today happy birthday RJ45! :bye: [And other users]!:o

Scruffydog777 09-20-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 274890)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 274895)

Joyeux anniversaire Aragorn97!

Bamagirl 09-21-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 274597)

What a fun thought, Scruffydog! Actually, my dad always kept thinking my birthday was August 21. That must’ve been the original date I was due. I don’t know what time I was born, but I believe it was the middle of the night. It would’ve been in the Atlantic Time Zone (UTC -3)

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panzerknacker (Post 274596)
I also wish happy birthday to Bamagirl, Clevercowboy and BrokenSkullDG. :)

A belated thank you!

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 274587)
Aragorn97 remembered to congratulate already in the chat box, http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/misc.php?do=ccarc but why don't we wake up to this thread too - again!;):o

So happy birthday Bamagirl, CleverCowboy and BroKenSkullDG and at least four passive/inactive members!!!!:):2_thumbs::hello::**:

Thank you, belatedly!

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben.Daly (Post 274594)
Incredible to have 3 active users' birthdays on the 1 day. I wonder what the maths behind the likelihood of that is like...

I once had to do a math calculation in a class on that subject. There were about 30 students in the class, and the instructor asked what we thought the chances were that there were two (or more) of us with the same birthday. I don’t remember the details or how it was calculated, but it ended up being that the odds were actually very good that this would be the case.

Noppo555 09-22-2021 01:37 AM

Quote:

Happy birthday!

My birthday is on the very same day as yours, September 18th, and I'm a year younger than you. Kinda weird :fear:.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 09-22-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noppo555 (Post 274911)
Happy birthday!

My birthday is on the very same day as yours, September 18th, and I'm a year younger than you. Kinda weird :fear:.

So... :yay:happy birthday to Noppo555 too! :D