Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What are your biggest/worst fears ? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6138)

Azhiri 12-01-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 189863)
not even.....

-monster spider-

??????

NO! ;_; Whyyy did you do that, that freaked me out
look at it
it's gigantamous
eeeeeeeeeeee :(

Yes. That is my face right now. YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A MONKEY ;_;

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 189862)
None, at least at this stage of my life and in situation through which I have been going for last couple of months.

I'm so silly, every time I get to such a stage I cultivate some new fear :rolleyes:

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aayush (Post 189868)
lol, any special reason ?

Maybe we should start with reasons NOT to be scared of needles.. that list would be much shorter, I assure you :p

It's because they're painful and poky and euurrrggghhhh :( I hate getting shots!!

Tom 12-01-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 189863)

............................................... :mad:

Oh well, I should have expected it in a thread like this. :(

- Spiders

- That all my teeth will fall out

- Growing up

- Elevators (Yeah... I always take the stairs...:o)

Work here is done.
Au revoir!

DrSmith 12-01-2010 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 189872)
- That all my teeth will fall out

I've dreamt about my teeth falling out. That must be my subconscious fear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 189869)
It's because they're painful and poky and euurrrggghhhh :( I hate getting shots!!

They're not that painful. On a scale of 1–10, getting a shot is like a 1.

Azhiri 12-01-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 189874)
They're not that painful. On a scale of 1–10, getting a shot is like a 1.

That depends on your personal pain tolerance level though, I have very little pain tolerance :(

And also just something about the thought of the metal or whatever piercing my skin and going into my arm/leg just makes me all squirmy.

DrSmith 12-01-2010 06:34 AM

I'm more concerned about what's being injected into me than the needle itself. A sterile needle is not a problem for me, but I have a phobia of germs/microorganisms/diseases.

user472884 12-01-2010 06:39 AM

I think the thought of some lazy-ass nurse shoving a bit of metal in me while holding me down freaks me out more than the physical needle itself.

and also, when I had my surgery, the son of a bitch nurse was telling me

"and what we'll do is we'll put this patch on your hand that will numb it so you won't feel the iv"
*grabs iv*
"and what we'll do is from this angle just"
*shoves needle in like a rapist who doesn't have a lot of time*
(10 year old me) "MOTHER FUCKER"

Azhiri 12-01-2010 07:35 AM

UGH

When I was little I got a really mean nurse for my shot and she just shoved the needle into my arm when I wasn't looking, she didn't count it down or anything. I was like "oh no is that a needle mommy you didn't tell me I was gonna get- OH HAMBURGERS THAT HURT -cry-"

user472884 12-01-2010 07:47 AM

I'm not so much afraid of hospitals anymore, as I am of the people who work in them.

When I was recuperating after my surgery, I was in the game room with some other kids playing monopoly, then some random-ass guy comes in, lifts up my shirt, wipes my shoulder with a cotton swab, and takes the cap of a needle and almost...

but (probably the luckiest I've ever been in my life) my mom was standing behind me (which I didn't know) and chewed that guy out

turns out he was supposed to shoot that crap into the kid who had a heart surgery... on a different floor....

Azhiri 12-01-2010 07:51 AM

Oh my goodness gracious, thank your mom every day for possibly saving your life.

The coordinated uniforms, brightness, smell, and the general feeling of being in a place where many people have died just scares me.

user472884 12-01-2010 07:55 AM

I don't like the low standards of our hospitals.

- My blanket had a big red stain in it, and it took three days of constant nagging for them to change it

- when my sister was in the hospital for that month, the chairs were all horribly stained and the floor was unbelievably dirty (just shoe tracks, literally dirt, hair, etc)

- of all the nurses I've met in my life (and I've met a LOT), there was only one that seemed to give a fuck and cared about people, and my sister still talks to her.