Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Fan Art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Alizée America main page images, past to present (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4371)

dreamer 11-18-2008 11:12 AM

All of them are great. I guess the sixth picture is my favorite here. I really like it how she just sits and stares...:wub::D

chazkimies 11-18-2008 11:31 AM

the 2nd one and the last one.
beauty:)

Geech 11-18-2008 11:35 AM

First then second in that order imo.

YesterdaysAirRace 11-18-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sitting by the bay (Post 120576)
Whats up with all the love for #2? I don't get it.

Uh, well I like it because I first became smitten with her (as opposed to just interested in her act, or her music) watching En Concert, and that picture looks like it came from there. I loved her hair in that, and her cherubic face. Her expression there looks like she's in the throes of seducing the entire audience, in that way of hers that somehow makes one feel they've just seen the purest light and the happiest and safest place on earth.

So, that's why I like it; can't speak for everyone else. :)
Quote:

OK I'm done....back to my TPS reports:(
Yeah, that'd be great.;)

heyamigo 11-18-2008 03:34 PM

people dig the tired eyes look. lol i remember there was a thread here someone was asking if she was doing drugs because her eyes were so bugged out. of course it was locked pretty quickly.

lefty12357 11-18-2008 08:31 PM

I like the second one the most, then the last 3.

Amigo! 11-18-2008 08:50 PM

While I do like all of them... The 6th one looks like she wishes she had some company :wub:

edgar93 11-18-2008 09:11 PM

#1, 2 and 5 are my favorite ones :wub:. But the one I like the most is #2. It definitely must be on my room´s wall :D.

rcs 11-18-2008 09:22 PM

Well, if you have the En Concert DVD and watched it a bunch, the 2nd pic may remind you of the time where she seems care-free, happy, energetic, pre-J *cough*, not so made up, and successful. That's what appeals to me when I view that #2 pic. It also symbolized an era of her career which I badly wish I witnessed. It's sometimes painful for me to watch En Concert knowing that this amazing performer was a "happening thing" back then on the other side of the planet, and I absolutely was not tuned in. Painful I say...:(

lefty12357 11-18-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 120616)
Well, if you have the En Concert DVD and watched it a bunch, the 2nd pic may remind you of the time where she seems care-free, happy, eneregetic, pre-J *cough*, not so made up, and successful. That's what appeals to me when I view that #2 pic. It also symbolized an era of her career which I badly wish I witnessed. It's sometimes painful for me to watch En Concert knowing that this amazing performer was a "happening thing" back then on the other side of the planet and I absolutely was not tuned in. Painful I say...:(

I couldn't agree more. I don't think Alizée completely understands what we love most about her.