Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Shipment and payment for cds after I've received them. (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7451)

Rictor 04-19-2013 09:42 PM

I emailed you all my info, let me know if you got it. If not, I guess I can send it to you again via the AAM message system. Thanks for everything, Scruffy! :)

Plaz 04-20-2013 01:14 AM

will be sending my info to ya

dvd8869 04-20-2013 01:18 AM

Address sent,, thnx Scruffy..

User22 04-20-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyMac524 (Post 240968)
Scruffy, I want to send you a personal message to arrange my pick up of the CD with you. Your message inbox is full though.

Send to his email :)

WyomingGrizFan 04-20-2013 04:37 AM

Done. Send under present UserID - e-mail Address and Shipping Address. PayPal Payment made through to: scruffydog777@gmail.com ? I'm assuming so.

Scruffydog777 04-20-2013 09:27 AM

Here is a list of names I've received so far of people who have told me how they want to be billed and where they want the cds shipped to. For anyone else who sends me their info, please send it to this e-mail address and also include your forum name. Even if you sent me this info in the past, if you don't see you name here, please send it to me again.

scruffydog777@gmail.com

Spanishfan..................Victor................ .....PP
Moose.........................Rinse............... ......poste restante
Awkward Turtle............Kevin.....................PP
Matevz91.....................Matevz............... ....PP
Deggs............................................. ..........PP..........no shipping address
Lucas..........................Lucas.............. ........PP
lupegoulash.................Leslie .....................PP..........no shipping address
le chat des etates.........Bret........................PP
Lefty...........................Dan............... ..........PP
Battousai.....................Battousai........... ......PP..........no shipping address
Rictor..........................Richard........... .........PP
DannyMac524??............Daniel................... ...............Later arrangements
dvd8869.......................David............... .......PP
WyomingGrizFan...........Frank.................... ...PP
WhiteFeather............... Brandon ..................PP
Sagittarius....................Adrian............. ........PP...........No contact info.
BlackAnthem.................Austin................ ....................No contact info.
Taxi Driver Aaron..........Aaron L........... ........PP...........No contact info.
Tom.............................Tom............... ........................No contact info.
Fall............................Fall.............. .....PP...........No contact info.

Lupegoulash 04-20-2013 10:22 AM

I did forget my shipping address. I sent it to you, Mr. Scruffy. Thank you so much!

Scruffydog777 04-20-2013 10:38 AM

DocDtv alias FandeAlifee had made a map of recipients last time. I wonder if it's still available? It would be interesting to add this years recipients using different colored markers.

Merci Alizée 04-20-2013 11:23 AM

I would suggest you to use google forms again for collecting addresses also.

You can ask members to fill both forms and send you email with same subject.

DannyMac524 04-20-2013 10:46 PM

Scruffy, I sent you an email via your gmail account to arrange a meeting to pick mine up. Let me know... Thanks