Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   AAm Shop Now Open! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5207)

user472884 11-20-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 144754)
seeing as how i only have one 9am class, then im going home for thanksgiving. :D

it depends on the class... if it isn't SUPER ÜBER important, then I'd say

FUCK IT

skip it and enjoy your holiday...

BrianB 11-20-2009 06:49 AM

Just ordered the white "golf" shirt

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0at34145AM.png
Thank you for doing this, Ben.
Brian

jung_adore_ALIZEE 11-20-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 144743)
Well this is nice but would have to be re-created digitally.

Depends how you print it, I've done many of Barrett's drawing printed just how they are and they turn out fantastic.

Ben 11-20-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 144762)
Depends how you print it

Yeah well it's half that (wouldn't be good with Cafe Press' method, so I'd have to switch shops), and half astehtic. I'd personally rather not use hand-drawn graphics. Others can print whatever they want, these are just the designs I've chosen to support the site with until the new logo arrives.

Again, please feel free to fire away with product and/or color suggestions everyone. But the logo's fixed for now. Thanks!

jung_adore_ALIZEE 11-20-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 144763)
Yeah well it's half that (wouldn't be good with Cafe Press' method, so I'd have to switch shops)

Personally I would never use an internet print shop at all, especially one that doesn't say how it prints their product ('least I never saw anything on there). As always I'd only get them T-jetted too and if not done by a reputable silk screen shop. Embroidered shirts are rather nice too, but not so good for full colored designs like you have.

Chuck 11-21-2009 01:44 AM

Shirt sh*t...

Jung - you mean like child-labor issues? If so, I'm with you there. But for now, this is an excellent start. Wasabi, you're not the only one excited here. I'm awestruck. This is the shit. Furthermore, for Ben or anyone to make all those products at home, using a local shop - that'd take a lot of investment, and a lotta risk. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone.

Ben, kudos. You've broken through, and made our dreams a reality. JimmyDean and CFH and Ruro too. I'm eying the "military" color T, and maybe a couple of the bears. But I'm not ordering yet, because I don't want the things here yet. Real soon, but not for at least a couple weeks. How bout a Blue, White, and Red Christmas?

As for Alex's design - yes it should be reworked to something digital. First we should see how the "official logo" products sell, and how the internet printing company works out. But if that's all kosher and copacetic, then why not diversify?

But T-Shirts with Barrett's drawings on 'em? Where can we order those???

TheBarrett 11-21-2009 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 144795)
Jung - you mean like child-labor issues? If so, I'm with you there. But for now, this is an excellent start. Wasabi, you're not the only one excited here. I'm awestruck. This is the shit. Furthermore, for Ben or anyone to make all those products at home, using a local shop - that'd take a lot of investment, and a lotta risk. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone.

Ben, kudos. You've broken through, and made our dreams a reality. JimmyDean and CFH and Ruro too. I'm eying the "military" color T, and maybe a couple of the bears. But I'm not ordering yet, because I don't want the things here yet. Real soon, but not for at least a couple weeks. How bout a Blue, White, and Red Christmas?

As for Alex's design - yes it should be reworked to something digital. First we should see how the "official logo" products sell, and how the internet printing company works out. But if that's all kosher and copacetic, then why not diversify?

But T-Shirts with Barrett's drawings on 'em? Where can we order those???

Just ask Jung, he has shirts with designs like the ones below he never sent to me, but i'm sure he could use some profit, i'm not paying him lol. :p

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...Picture115.png

wasabi622 11-21-2009 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 144757)
it depends on the class... if it isn't SUPER ÜBER important, then I'd say

FUCK IT

skip it and enjoy your holiday...

hahahaa yes! i took your advice! :D

well.. more like i stayed up till 4 chilling with my roommates, then fell asleep and woke up half an hour before i was to board my bus. :D

FireCanine 11-21-2009 04:13 AM

though I would have liked a black shirt with the logo on the middle not on the pocket side hmmm I ma choose a shirt

oh and I just got a great idea, how about making AA flags?

Ben 11-21-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireCanine (Post 144807)
though I would have liked a black shirt with the logo on the middle not on the pocket side hmmm I ma choose a shirt

I thought it looked better on the pocket, but I can do that.

Is there much interest in a centered logo? I can add it to the shop if so, otherwise I'll just make one custom for FireCanine.

Will look into flags or other banners...