Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Interview for "Nine Months" Magazine | Alizée talks about her pregnancy (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7463)

Panther 04-25-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davedel (Post 241397)
lapinschous, thanks for the great translation. I know it must take quite some time and effort to do things right. Your hard work is well appreciated. - Dave

I'll second that :beer:

Fall 04-25-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapinschous (Post 241377)
Since I gained 28 kilos , the thing you didn't want to tell me was that I'd never recover my body silhouette . So just to contradict them, the more people said that to me, the more I ate . The press hasn't been kind with me , magazines revealed photos where I appeared pretty fat.

When you're pregnant , it's perfectly normal to get a bit fat , one doesn't not gain 28 kilos just because of bad eating habits

I didn't understand that part, she ate more to contradict people who said she wouldn't get her figure back? :confused::blink:

Ray4AJ 04-26-2013 06:48 AM

Great job Lappy! Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 241419)
I didn't understand that part, she ate more to contradict people who said she wouldn't get her figure back? :confused::blink:

I do something similar... For me it's a stubborn attempt to stop unsolicited advice. Someone tells you to do something, and to show them to mind their own business you do the opposite. It hasn't really worked for me, yet I do it frequently. So maybe that's what she was doing, but probably not.

Scruffydog777 04-26-2013 11:32 AM

Well I think it shows that independent spirit of hers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the tattoos, she said she has heard the criticisms and that will not stop her from getting more and there have been people who have urged her to get more, but she will not do that for their sake. She'll do what pleases her.

As far as Lapinschous's translations. That has been absolutely huge for this forum. Others have translated things on a part time basis, where he has translated just about everything that has come along. Everytime a member has asked him, he's come through and I know he's very active in AF, but he still takes the time to post here. You have to consider too that he's a student and I'm surprised he has the time to do this and for us non French speaking members being able to follow along with just about every interview of hers, well like I said, it's huge for us.

So I will send him his autographed cd for free as a small token of our appreciation.

lapinschous 04-26-2013 12:06 PM

Oh god, Scruffy your post just made my day like no other forum message ever did. You don't have to do that , I still feel bad not having been able to come help you guys out in Paris during the autograph session....

Araz77 04-27-2013 12:01 AM

You deserve it Lappy :)

Fall 04-27-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 241423)
I do something similar... For me it's a stubborn attempt to stop unsolicited advice. Someone tells you to do something, and to show them to mind their own business you do the opposite. It hasn't really worked for me, yet I do it frequently. So maybe that's what she was doing, but probably not.

Oh ok I get it now, thanks. I thought it may have been a translation error or something. And well look at her body now! She proved them all wrong even after eating all that :p Way to go Lilly! :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 241424)
Well I think it shows that independent spirit of hers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the tattoos, she said she has heard the criticisms and that will not stop her from getting more and there have been people who have urged her to get more, but she will not do that for their sake. She'll do what pleases her.

As far as Lapinschous's translations. That has been absolutely huge for this forum. Others have translated things on a part time basis, where he has translated just about everything that has come along. Everytime a member has asked him, he's come through and I know he's very active in AF, but he still takes the time to post here. You have to consider too that he's a student and I'm surprised he has the time to do this and for us non French speaking members being able to follow along with just about every interview of hers, well like I said, it's huge for us.

So I will send him his autographed cd for free as a small token of our appreciation.

+1 :agree: