Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite song on Une Enfant du Siecle? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5489)

Moi-aimes-Alizée 03-27-2010 08:18 PM

Eden Eden =) truely amazing song, but Fantomas is great t00 =)

VVVACCPLPNLY 03-27-2010 09:00 PM

Hey, moi, send me a hq version of your avatar! Never seen that pic before! I love it!

Jeff 03-27-2010 09:21 PM

Nothing will ever beat Moi Lolita :D

Zack -Alizee Lover- 03-28-2010 03:59 PM

i havent heard any songs yet D:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 156213)
Hey, moi, send me a hq version of your avatar! Never seen that pic before! I love it!

I know thats from a magazine interview in Paris. I found the other pics HQ but i cant find that one :o

MYGOGT 03-28-2010 10:16 PM

I have been purposely staying out of these posts until I get the album. Come on April 7.

Vil 03-29-2010 01:40 AM

I seriously like all the songs on the album. Alizee was right..it IS like nothing we've heard from her before haha. They have this weird 80's & video game sound..just love it! My favs so far are:

La Candida - the Spanish song she promised us. So beautiful, but so short :(
Limelight - its the creepy sort of cool! just love it
Les Collines - the video is just awesome

So I guess out of the three, my fav right now would be La Candida :D /shameless spanish plug haha

Tiwaz 03-29-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vil (Post 156364)
I seriously like all the songs on the album. Alizee was right..it IS like nothing we've heard from her before haha. They have this weird 80's & video game sound..just love it! My favs so far are:

Maybe it's just me but I think the two last songs - Une fille difficile (I like the "videogame music" ) and Mes Fantômes - sound more like the stuff from the Mylene era than anything on psychedelices did. Probably becuase of the way she sing.
Otherwise I agree on what others said, It's an overall strong album with good mix of sounds (without being too straggling) and no bad songs. But none, to me, obvious hit-song

awkward Turtle 03-29-2010 12:38 PM

It is hard picking a favorite - they are all amazing, but I would have to say Eden Eden has a slight edge in my heart

Vil 03-29-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiwaz (Post 156408)
Maybe it's just me but I think the two last songs - Une fille difficile (I like the "videogame music" ) and Mes Fantômes - sound more like the stuff from the Mylene era than anything on psychedelices did. Probably becuase of the way she sing.
Otherwise I agree on what others said, It's an overall strong album with good mix of sounds (without being too straggling) and no bad songs. But none, to me, obvious hit-song

I agree with what you said. The last two songs don't quite fit the rest of the cd, but they're still good. Also agree with you about none being obvious hit songs.

I love the route she's chosen, but wonder if it will bring in any new fans. This type of music is a hard sell, but lets hope she's successful! ;)

Criss_pl 03-29-2010 06:26 PM

Men, I noticed the same, but rather on a lyrics field. First eight songs definitely tell the Story of album, but lyrics of Factory girl ends it, we have:
"derniere scene" (last scene); "la fin des fins des fins des fins des fins" (the end of ends...)

Une fille difficile is something like a signature, I believe. There are a lot of personal expresions e.g. faut-il m'aimer?
And I think that it's very personal song.

Mes fantômes are quite strange song. There is only ONE verb in function of predicate in whole text: croire. Besides it's just a list of different things. All those things are "My"; my child, my secrets, my errors etc.